IMG_5958 (resized).jpg
IMG_4638 (resized).jpg
IMG_3950 (resized).jpg
IMG_5681 (resized).jpg
IMG_4506 (resized).jpg
IMG_4656 (resized).jpg
IMG_4501 (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

Hello fellow pinheads! For the past few months, we have been working hard on bringing a new type of mod to the pinball community; 3D flipper caps. Though there are some other great flipper mods on the market, we believe our 3D flipper caps are on a whole new level. We are hoping to start a discussion here on pinside to get the communities valuable input and thoughts on our current products, as well as our ideas for future 3D pinball caps.

These mods are created in-house from start to finish! We bring these mods from ideas to tangible items using a combination of computer modeling and hand sculpting (you won't find any 3D printing layer lines on any of our mods). We then create professional quality molds and hand-cast each and every production part. From this point we finalize the products using paints and finishes with extreme attention to detail.

Our vision at PinBoss is to create unique and durable mods that compliment your pinball machine perfectly. We know how much effort and creativity go into producing these works of art we call pinball machines, and believe aftermarket mods should match that quality and attention to detail.

Thoughts, opinions, and comments are welcome and greatly appreciated! You can also follow us at www.facebook.com/pinbossmods and Instagram.com/pinbossmods to keep up on our progress.

-PinBoss

IMG_5681 (resized).jpgIMG_5681 (resized).jpgIMG_4501 (resized).jpgIMG_4501 (resized).jpgIMG_4506 (resized).jpgIMG_4506 (resized).jpgIMG_4656 (resized).jpgIMG_4656 (resized).jpgIMG_3950 (resized).jpgIMG_3950 (resized).jpgIMG_4638 (resized).jpgIMG_4638 (resized).jpg
#2 5 years ago

Cool effect !

Eye ball one for TZ is fitting.

LTG : )

#3 5 years ago

These look great. Are you in production yet?

#4 5 years ago

@michaelrobrien Thanks for the kind words! The AFM and TZ sets are available on Pinside, ebay, and our website right now. The Simpsons set will be available within the next two days. This is a side business at the moment (just a couple brothers making mods), so we do not have a large selection of products yet. However, with your support we hope to make it a full time job and bring many more products in the near future! We are always working on more!

#5 5 years ago

I have them on my TSPP and my TZ. They are super high quality and detail. They change the look and feel of both my games. I have purchased many mods from Back Alley, Modfather and Mezel and have to say the attention to detail on these is incredible. PinBoss makes a great product and I am looking forward to the creature hands for my MB and CFTBL. Keep it up Guys!

1 month later
#6 5 years ago

Monster Bash Remake Pinball Machine 3D Flipper Caps available now!
https://pinbossmods.com to get yours now!

IMG_5954 (resized).jpgIMG_5954 (resized).jpgIMG_5957 (resized).jpgIMG_5957 (resized).jpgIMG_5958 (resized).jpgIMG_5958 (resized).jpgIMG_6088 (resized).jpgIMG_6088 (resized).jpgMB on game1 (resized).jpgMB on game1 (resized).jpg
#7 5 years ago

Just saw this, awesome looking flip tops and in Fort Collins as well! Look forward to more designs and will definitely be grabbing some!

What is in the queue right now for any new designs?

#8 5 years ago

bemmett Yeah you're right there in Greeley! Currently, we are working on caps for Pirates of the Carribean, Munsters, and all of the Pinbot themed machines. We also just listed some generic 3D flipper caps on our website if you'd like to check those out at https://pinbossmods.com
What machines would you like to see caps for? I can put them on the list! Thank you for the kind words as well we are very proud of them.

Ryan

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballCaps:

bemmett Yeah you're right there in Greeley!

Yep and used to be in Fort Collins before that for almost 20 years prior, my main office is still down in old town so I am there few times/week.
I would love to see something for Walking Dead, Funhouse, Star Wars, Lord Of The Rings and Congo(I may be biased on all these as I own them) But imagine lots of cool designs could be done for all of them

#10 5 years ago

bemmett Awesome! We actually plan on making a set for TWD very soon... very cool.

Ryan

1 week later
#11 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballCaps:

bemmett Yeah you're right there in Greeley! Currently, we are working on caps for Pirates of the Carribean, Munsters, and all of the Pinbot themed machines. We also just listed some generic 3D flipper caps on our website if you'd like to check those out at https://pinbossmods.com
What machines would you like to see caps for? I can put them on the list! Thank you for the kind words as well we are very proud of them.
Ryan

Upon mentioning Pinbot u have my attention,.. can’t wait to see what u come up with

#12 5 years ago

mrWol64 we are almost there! Pinbot 3 D flipper caps should be available for purchase by next weekend!

#13 5 years ago

I have these on my AFMLE and MB. I gotta say you guys have done an outstanding job on these!! I will buy these for any game I have that you offer them for in the future! It has taken the looks of my games to a whole new level! OUTSTANDING QUALITY!

#14 5 years ago

Hey there!

Interested in those if you plan to make them in the future

Dr Who caps (with a bas-relief of the Tardis on one sode and a Dalek on the other?)

Unpainted is fine, would rather paint it myself

Just in case you do it one day

2 weeks later
#15 5 years ago

mrWol64 we finished the Pinbot Series 3D Flipper Caps! Up now at pinbossmods.com

IMG_6540 (resized).jpgIMG_6540 (resized).jpg
#16 5 years ago

Any chance you might come out with some Iron Maiden flippers some day?

#17 5 years ago

vansmack99 We actually have Iron Maiden on the top of the list! If you create an account at pinbossmods.com you can be updated when new mods are available. I will also pm you as soon as Iron Maiden is finished.

1 week later
#18 5 years ago

These look great. Ordering a set for my TSPP now. Any chance you’ll make some at some point for the other three flippers on the game? They’ll now look bare after adding these.

Other games of interest:

CFTBL
Ghostbusters
B66
IJTPA
Star Wars

#19 5 years ago

@mlboom We are glad you are enjoying them! We have had a few other that have shown interest in the other three flippers for TSPP as well so we are definitely working on it. I will keep you updated!

2 weeks later
#20 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballCaps:

vansmack99 We actually have Iron Maiden on the top of the list! If you create an account at pinbossmods.com you can be updated when new mods are available. I will also pm you as soon as Iron Maiden is finished.

Cant wait to see what you will make
Will there be an Egyptian type theme for the Premium machines?

9 months later
#21 4 years ago

Added a gory set to our MBR today and love them!

79F94E75-7569-4B40-A8F7-441FE838F96B (resized).jpeg79F94E75-7569-4B40-A8F7-441FE838F96B (resized).jpegFC96F481-0C2B-492B-AE04-11DFDE42DF05 (resized).jpegFC96F481-0C2B-492B-AE04-11DFDE42DF05 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 43.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 22.50
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westwood, NJ
$ 21.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

12,125 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Corona, CA
$ 145.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 16.00
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 73.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-original-3d-flipper-caps-by-pinboss-mods?hl=pinballcaps and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.