Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Chosen_S
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 8 years ago

Was just looking at my collection history, and lamented. Oh, if I could have some of you back.

Medieval Madness - A fantastic game. It's got stuff for new players and old. Just hits all the right notes for a pinball machine.

Quicksilver - Got it for a good price and sold it for the same (should have kept it!). Love the art, the sound, and having that perfect game.

IJ 93' - Had a great condition IJ, with new decals, clear coat, etc. Sigh. Total adventure pin.

Those are just a few that struck me.

It all comes down to cash and space. Cash is king. Tough to say no to good offers. What say you?

#3 8 years ago

Sold 3 so far and don't miss them. Never coming back.

#5 8 years ago

rbion

#6 8 years ago

The Shadow for me...really love that game.

#7 8 years ago

Tron
LOTR
TS
BSD
TFLE

#8 8 years ago

IJ for me as well. Mostly about the sounds and nostalgia for the movies.

#9 8 years ago

ToM and CFTBL.

#10 8 years ago

WH2O.

don't miss the LAH and FT though.

#11 8 years ago

Dont laugh...Laser War. So much cheesy fun!

#12 8 years ago

I miss my Zaccaria Black Belt a lot.

#13 8 years ago

Junk Yard, I miss the video all the video modes it offered. I don't miss the ball smacking the playfield glass though.

#14 8 years ago

The only one I ever missed I just bought back.

Judge Dredd.

#15 8 years ago

Restored AFM.

#16 8 years ago

T3 just miss it

#17 8 years ago

miss my TF

#18 8 years ago

I miss my Blackout! The one good thing is it went to a friend in a trade for my SM, and it is local so I get to play it whenever we have league at his place.

Phoebe

#20 8 years ago

DW
And WH2O

#21 8 years ago

Roadshow..

#22 8 years ago

GL
Shadow (especially since the color DMD code dropped)

I could definitely see owning another Taxi at some point. Got rid of that way too soon, but with only a few spots in my house it's gonna happen. That might be my favorite system 11.

#24 8 years ago

Spiderman, TSPP and FG.

#25 8 years ago

Quicksilver... I should have done a full restoration on it.
Mata Hari. Now I could have put a CPR playfield in it...and I miss those cans on the minty backglass.

#26 8 years ago

I would regret letting those 3 go to...

#28 8 years ago

LOTR and FH
About to trade my SST for a project diner. Don't have much time on diner, but if I don't care for it will probably try to trade for a project FH.

#29 8 years ago

Jungle Queen
Kingpin
Flash Gordon, even though the PF was beat
Black Knight

#31 8 years ago

honestly do not miss any of the games I have sold off. TOO MANY great games and not enough space. I enjoy what I have now and after it leaves I enjoy the next thing.

#32 8 years ago

TZ and IJ

#33 8 years ago

Embryon and sometimes Barracora. oh yeah and LIONMAN

#34 8 years ago

I really miss my CFTBL. Lesson learned, future games will not be funded from selling what I currently own.

#35 8 years ago

There is one game that I really miss and will eventually buy back and that's Fireball. Such a cool looking game with a ton of features - 3 and 2 ball multiball, skill shoot, zipper flippers, four players, spinning disk, and kick back! Just an amazing piece of engineering. And the art is the best in pinball. I have to get that one back someday.

#36 8 years ago

X's & O's. The worst game I ever owned, and yet, the only one I miss after selling it. I've sold much better games that I simply had played out. But X's & O's was something special. It is a sharpshooters game. Short tight shots, and missing by a little bit would cost you the board. No flailing allowed. So the game made me play better than I did.

(Note: It would have been LOTR, but I finally bought another one)

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

Lesson learned, future games will not be funded from selling what I currently own.

I think I am at that point as well. The route is expanding, and all the games I have now (with maybe one or two exceptions) are keepers.

The problem arises when someone approaches you with a fist full of cash.

#38 8 years ago

Black hole which we got again and shadow, specifically the one shadow thats passed through several great pin guys and in pretty descent shape. I probably will track it down and buy it back.

#39 8 years ago

Amazing Spider-man. Liked having a Gottlieb. Loved the colorful comic book style.

#40 8 years ago

Nearly every game in my collection (except Jackbot) is the 2nd example I've owned...so all of them?

Miss Andromeda the most. Was CQ and I sold it for $1000. I am a goddamn idiot.

#41 8 years ago

c.p.
jp lost world
t2
dr dude sometimes

#42 8 years ago

Pretty much miss all of mine. Some of them were not running before I discovered pinside, and maybe could have gotten some help getting them up and working properly. Also, most of them I got pretty cheaply and I would never be able to get them for those prices again. Then again, I only have so much room, so something had to go.

#43 8 years ago

Firepower. I'll eventually get one again, just in better condition this time.

#45 8 years ago

Kingpin

LTG : (

#46 8 years ago

If anything, I think this thread should be a heads up to someone waffling on getting rid of something to pick up the new hotness. Give it some good thought before getting rid of that pin.

Keep on flippin'!

#48 8 years ago

Firepower. Sold it when I had only 1 pin, and I was bored of playing it. Now that I have many, and can alternate when one is wearing thin, I really wish I still had it in my lineup.

Also, Strikes & Spares (Bally), I really loved the artwork.

#49 8 years ago

Missed AFM, LOTR, BSD and WH20 so much I bought them again. Still looking for another BK and EBD.

#50 8 years ago

tfle
potc
avengersle

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-ones-you-miss/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.