(Topic ID: 92434)

The One and Done Pinball Podcast - Submit your podcast now!!! - UP AND RUNNING!!!

By RustyLizard

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 469 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by kimzupi
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    IMG_9059.JPG
    one_and_done_logo.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-709.jpg
    image-816.jpg
    image.jpg
    tb-dachshunds.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kevlar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#45 9 years ago

Just found this and listened to the first episode, what a great idea, I hope it takes off. I've just added it to the list of podcasts I maintain on The pinball Arcade Forum to help spread the word.

http://pinballarcadefans.com/showthread.php/3989-Pinball-podcasts

1 week later
    #46 9 years ago

Are there any more episodes incoming?

#50 9 years ago
    Quoted from s1500:

Hmm.... If I didn't have a podcast already. But maybe just...let me ask someone.

You do?

1 month later
    #85 9 years ago

Just listened to latest episode, good job.

#87 9 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

What's the best way to post an audio file but NOT make it a download (I'd rather not do that until I get some nice production quality going.)
    -mof

I'm not seeing the logic, people are going to listen to it wether it's streamed or downloaded. Or am I completely misunderstanding your question?

#90 9 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

I just uploaded mine to box.com and made it public with link and then posted link here.

Well done, I'm not seeing the link though?

#93 9 years ago

Sorry, misunderstanding, I've listened to that one. I misread that Mof had posted one. My bad.

#98 9 years ago

Do you have to have a MySpace account to listen to that last one?

#102 9 years ago

I can't get the myspace one to work.

2 weeks later
    #123 9 years ago

Great Podcast Sparky, some good stories there. I could see what was coming in the first story but I still laughed out loud.

1 month later
    #152 9 years ago

Just enjoyed listening to the latest 2 episodes ( which appeared at the same time in my podcast app ). As always great to listen to and very interesting. If I can make one observation ( don't want to use the word criticism as its great what you guys are doing ) the volume level on Taylor's Dr.who episode was very low, with my phone and Bluetooth speaker on full volume it was still pretty quiet.

Great work guys, thanks and keep 'em coming.

#155 9 years ago

See what everyone else thinks about the levels before changing anything, maybe my hearing is just getting worse . Seriously though I normally listen to all podcast just through my galaxy S5's speaker but with this one I had to use my portable speaker to boost it a bit. I wish the S5's speaker was as loud as the HTC one's.

3 weeks later
    #165 9 years ago

Another good episode, well done.

3 weeks later
    #181 9 years ago

Both a good listen again, thanks and keep,it up.

1 month later
    #196 9 years ago

Thanks Tommy, good episode.

4 months later
    #268 8 years ago

Well done guys, really enjoying all these podcasts.

#275 8 years ago

I think this is starting to snowball now guys, very well done.

#287 8 years ago

Once again good work guys, keep 'em coming.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kevlar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-one-and-done-podcast-would-it-work?tu=kevlar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.