(Topic ID: 92434)

The One and Done Pinball Podcast - Submit your podcast now!!! - UP AND RUNNING!!!

By RustyLizard

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 469 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by kimzupi
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    IMG_9059.JPG
    one_and_done_logo.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-709.jpg
    image-816.jpg
    image.jpg
    tb-dachshunds.jpg
    There are 469 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 10.
    #201 9 years ago
    Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Also, you guys use tape?

No, we don't use tape... duh... though we might upgrade soon. Almost out of wax cylinders over here...

#202 9 years ago
    Quoted from callmesteam:

No, we don't use tape... duh... though we might upgrade soon. Almost out of wax cylinders over here...

You guys made my work day shorter today along with Tommy. Saving the Pinheadz for Monday.

#203 9 years ago

First episode of 2015 on the way. Give me a few minutes to upload.

#205 9 years ago

Nice! The feed is fed - thank you!

Who's next?

#207 9 years ago

I have a lot of crap on my mind. Mmmmmm......

#208 9 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

I have a lot of crap on my mind. Mmmmmm......

Get if off your mind good man!

#209 9 years ago

Here is a great podcast about podcasting: http://podcast.robohara.com/?p=408

Rob 'Flack' O'Hara is a local (to me) arcade/retro gaming collector - his podcast topics are widely varied but within the arcade/retro gaming genre and one of my favorites to listen to outside of pinball. At any rate, he produced a show about podcasting - how to do it, etc. The link above will take you to that show. If you're on the fence about producing a show for the One and Done Pinball Podcast, check out what Rob has to say about podcasting.

2 weeks later
    #210 9 years ago

Any chance of getting this added to stitcher? I looked but didn't find it.

http://www.stitcher.com/content-faq

#211 9 years ago
    Quoted from btw75:

Any chance of getting this added to stitcher? I looked but didn't find it.
    http://www.stitcher.com/content-faq

I took a look at stitcher - they want an "official" website for the podcast (maybe, at least it seems). Anyone want to work up a website? I have the domain reserved and can install Wordpress/Joomla/or whatever. It would be a nice next step.

#212 9 years ago

Dang, Tommy made it on a real podcast. We are gaining traction.

#213 9 years ago
    Quoted from Rush1169:

I took a look at stitcher - they want an "official" website for the podcast (maybe, at least it seems). Anyone want to work up a website? I have the domain reserved and can install Wordpress/Joomla/or whatever. It would be a nice next step.

I'm just getting home from league and I'm on it, would you prefer set up through wix or wordpress?

#215 9 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

done.....ok not really but at least it is started.

http://tsskinne.wix.com/oneanddonepodcast

needs a non-itunes RSS feed

#216 9 years ago

Thanks. Looks like a rush and I will be working on something different and nicer. Should be up soon.

1 week later
    #217 9 years ago

Working on the website guys.

www.oneanddonepinballpodcast.com

Right now I am trying to put together a short biography and photo for everyone who has hosted an episode thus far. If those of you who have hosted could please email me that information [email protected] that would greatly help, thank you. -Tommy

#218 9 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

Working on the website guys.
    http://www.oneanddonepinballpodcast.com
    Right now I am trying to put together a short biography and photo for everyone who has hosted an episode thus far. If those of you who have hosted could please email me that information [email protected] that would greatly help, thank you. -Tommy

Email sent.

#219 9 years ago

Got it Sparky thanks.

3 weeks later
    #221 9 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

It's been too long, I'm back with a new episode.
    https://app.box.com/s/ouxir60qlbbed3288txtpyq6eagjkb5c

Listening now. Nice job as always.

Pretty sure you shouldn't have been DQd on game 2 per the (new?) IFPA rules. Can't seem to find documentation to back up this claim, but I remember hearing someone in an official capacity talk about how all players are now held accountable for making sure the proper number of players is selected.

EDIT: Yup.
    http://www.ifpapinball.com/rules
    "In any multiplayer match on any machine, it is the equal responsibility of ALL players involved in the match to ensure that the correct number of players are started. If a game is started with the incorrect number of players, anything that occurs within that game is considered void, with no penalty to any player. At no time may players be added to the game once player 1 has plunged their ball into play. At no time may player 1 finish their game as a single-player. The game must be restarted from scratch, with the correct number of players started. Players may always ask a scorekeeper or tournament official to instead start the game in any final round. If the scorekeeper or official makes a mistake, the game will be terminated and restarted, with no penalty to any player. There will be no compensation or adjustment of scores or game state at any time."

#222 9 years ago

Haha well damn live and learn. Appreciate you sharing that info but no biggie just gives me a year to train and get revenge next year.

#223 9 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

It's been too long, I'm back with a new episode.

I wanna see a photo of your miniature dachshund!
    Here's my boys:
    tb-dachshunds.jpgtb-dachshunds.jpg

#224 9 years ago

Done. She is so fat she isn't really mini anymore.

image.jpgimage.jpg
    image-816.jpgimage-816.jpg
    image-709.jpgimage-709.jpg

#226 9 years ago

The feed has been fed - thank you Tommy for cranking them out!

#227 9 years ago

Can you post the video stream info here? I just breezed passed it, but had to focus on boring work stuff. Thanks.

#228 9 years ago

Follow me on Twitter @tommyskinner link will be posted there. I'll try to get it here too

#229 9 years ago

Tommy,

Congrats on getting your first NIB from Stern. Also thanks for telling us about seeing MMR on the line.

#230 9 years ago

Thanks for listening.

#231 9 years ago

Tommy- congrats on the pin.

I've sat down and recorded a couple of times but they all sound like crap, I need to get a microphone.
    Any cheap recommendations?

#232 9 years ago

I'm still just using my iPhone.

#233 9 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

I'm still just using my iPhone.

what are app are you recording with? edit in garageband?

#234 9 years ago

Nope record in boss jock and upload directly from there. All done on phone typically while driving.

2 weeks later
    #235 9 years ago

New Episode: One and Done Podcast: TPF 2015 Impressions, Wrestlemania LE impressions, and random ramblings.

Enjoy.

https://app.box.com/s/3gmpad3f3udrajm3iadl1nrrsybh9c3q

#236 9 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

New Episode: One and Done Podcast: TPF 2015 Impressions, Wrestlemania LE impressions, and random ramblings.
    Enjoy.
    https://app.box.com/s/3gmpad3f3udrajm3iadl1nrrsybh9c3q

Live on the RSS feed/iTunes - thank you for your ongoing contribution!

#237 9 years ago

Props to Sparky for recording Episode 17 for the One and Done Pinball Podcast. The RSS feed/iTunes is updated.

#238 9 years ago
    Quoted from Rush1169:

Props to Sparky for recording Episode 17 for the One and Done Pinball Podcast. The RSS feed/iTunes is updated.

Spoiler alert: I talk about pinball!

#239 9 years ago

thanks to all that have taken part, just starting to listen to the backlog.

#240 9 years ago

Then I apologize in advance for the constant tire background noise. Looking forward to checking out your episode Sparky.

#241 9 years ago

Sparky got to listen to the episode today and loved it. The music in the background was way better than my tires. Glad we share the love for CFTBL. Hope to hear you do another soon. I want to order one of your lcd screen mods for my creature but I have so many right now I can't even power them all as it is. -Tommy

#242 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

thanks to all that have taken part, just starting to listen to the backlog.

The tire noise on my first episode is Tommy's fault. He did it first, so I thought it was ok!

2 weeks later
    #243 9 years ago

Big thanks to TaylorVA for his most recent submission!

Who's next?

#244 9 years ago

I'll be recording tomorrow on my way up to PATZ, and perhaps some live show recordings as well. Look forward to listening during the drive thanks TaylorVa.

#245 9 years ago

I really lowered the bar for anyone on the fence. Thank me later.

#246 9 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

Thanks for another episode! I'll be listening on the way to and from work tomorrow!

#247 9 years ago

As promised. PATZ preview show, more to come throughout the weekend. https://app.box.com/s/cyhoe3z3n36bm8tmv1gru0113lwecs2v

#248 9 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

I just finished Taylor's episode on the way home from work. Thanks again for recording! The closest leagues to me have been a two hour drive, but I think a new one is starting this summer only an hour away. I hope to start my own someday, but I need to build an outbuilding/metal shop to hold more machines

#249 9 years ago

I think I have two more episodes in the queue to download and send to iTunes. Bear with me as I'm heavily involved in the Cactus Jacks Silverball Showdown going on now. . .

#250 9 years ago

I am working on a new pod and am having a hell of a time trying to move the interview from my iPhone6 to my iMac. I used garageband for the interview and am trying to open it in garageband on my iMac. I've looked it up online and still don't get it, seems as though it should be simple.

TIA. you can pm to get it off the thread.

There are 469 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-one-and-done-podcast-would-it-work/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.