IMG_5777 (resized).JPG
IMG_5774 (resized).JPG
IMG_5767 (resized).JPG
IMG_5756 (resized).JPG
38322 (resized).jpeg
20180324_180110 (resized).jpg
20180324_174809 (resized).jpg
20180324_220821 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wayout440.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#119 6 years ago

Looking for the following:
Bride of Pinbot, Fish Tales, T2, Goldeneye, Mousin' Around, Bad Cats, BK2K, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Hook, WoF, Whirlwind, Nascar, Fire!, and Sharkeys Shootout
Have HUO cash to trade. All conditions considered including projects. Thanks!

#121 6 years ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

Anyone bringing a Bug Hurt?

How-to-Clean-a-Bug-Zapper (resized).jpgHow-to-Clean-a-Bug-Zapper (resized).jpg

1 week later
#191 6 years ago
Quoted from ckorth:

WTB - Looking for nice condition examples of the following titles to purchase - let me know if you have one or all to sell Will be at the show all day Friday and Saturday. Thx. Chris

3. Monopoly

Quoted from NickBudlight:

Fully Shopped out HUO Stern Monopoly $3200.00 obo (TRADES ARE WELCOME)

1 week later
#288 6 years ago

Also interested in buying Indianapolis 500, Nascar or DE Checkpoint if any are for sale.

#291 6 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Oh there’s a check point there lol
Let’s just say heavy project

I'm fool enough to buy a heavy project if the price is reasonable. When I brought this home I was like "what the hell did I get myself into?"

16efe4e5f8a391ee83fc1ecb33c30b55e045fd71 (resized).jpg16efe4e5f8a391ee83fc1ecb33c30b55e045fd71 (resized).jpg

#346 6 years ago
Quoted from alexanr1:

Was planning on going, but second guessing it based on the pic of the event. There are no games there. What is causing this event to go down hill the last couple, years? Less and less machines... sad.

I have cash to spend. Figures

#355 6 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

The show not having as many games in previous years is the byproduct of people not wanting to share their precious machines. A successful show is made by the community that supports it by bringing out their machines to share with the public. It kind of makes me sad to see all these comments about a limited number of games by people who probably didn't bother putting in the effort to share a machine and just expect others to provide the entertainment and then bitch when it's not up to their standard. We all need to be supporting the hobby and not rely on everyone else.

I'd love to share a machine. The problem for me is it is extremely difficult to get my games out of my basement. I have to disassemble the heads and reassemble them. I really appreciate those who can bring them in to share, because even wheeling them out on a cart on ground level is a bit of work.

#373 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Have you played Houdini? If you asked me before playing both I would say the same but after playing them Houdini is disappointing in so many ways whether it's the surprisingly bad audio (not the music and sound itself although that's another negative but the tiny sound of the speaker and bad bass) but most importantly the shots. I was able to make them during my play time so it's not that it's too hard....I just don't like the layout and how it forces you to hit tight shots all day. There is more I didn't like but I'll save it for a write up.
TnA is Pinball simplicity at its finest. Again hard to describe until you play and I wouldn't have one if I had a very small collection but it's a mighty package.

TNA played great, and loved the music. Got shut out from Houdini, as I was waiting in a long line, and they decided to do a software upgrade, played around with settings, pulled glass off etc. Extremely annoying because I had to leave.

#401 6 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

One was by the project games yesterday

Someone bought it before I could get to it.

#402 6 years ago

Jamaster10 last edited this post 18 minutes ago: “Sorry for the long wait, we were just updating it to add more fun.”

I understand. My schedule is not your problem, and neither is a long line...after all there is only one game for play. Just angry at my bad luck is all. The game looks fantastic, wish I could've played it.

I had just been waiting in another line where someone rudely started multiple games while our group was in line waiting. All in all I wasn't too happy with the show. I had a crappy week to begin with starting with getting rear ended by a truck on the way to work. My daughter had spinal fusion surgery this past week, lots of stress and other sorts of bad luck.

The show was supposed to be my brief good time getaway, but I only got to play a few games and didn't find one to bring home.

#406 6 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

prayers out to your daughter for a fast recovery.

Thank you, much appreciated.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salt Lake City, UT
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
South Berwick, ME
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wayout440.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-ohio-show-2018-buy-sell-trade?tu=wayout440 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.