IMG_5777 (resized).JPG
IMG_5774 (resized).JPG
IMG_5767 (resized).JPG
IMG_5756 (resized).JPG
38322 (resized).jpeg
20180324_180110 (resized).jpg
20180324_174809 (resized).jpg
20180324_220821 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dhard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#326 6 years ago
Quoted from megadeth2600:

What other projects were there? Figures, I miss a project pile this year ... I'll be up tomorrow for a bit though.

There was a cyclone & a comet and after that it was
More like extreme no roof on the barn finds plenty of rust and not sure when the rodents abandoned them to find a drier spot to live but my cheap ass did look at the cue ball wizard 4x

#339 6 years ago
Quoted from Drickey86:

Picked up the cyclone its home set up and plays thanks to my spare parts bin full restore soon !

Nice meeting ya and will definitely be seeing what ya got for sale if i make next year's show

#362 6 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

The show not having as many games in previous years is the byproduct of people not wanting to share their precious machines. A successful show is made by the community that supports it by bringing out their machines to share with the public. It kind of makes me sad to see all these comments about a limited number of games by people who probably didn't bother putting in the effort to share a machine and just expect others to provide the entertainment and then bitch when it's not up to their standard. We all need to be supporting the hobby and not rely on everyone else.

Been to the event around 5 years straight and as there may have been less machines but the titles and quality seemed better which was fine
Plus I met another pinsider who'll hopefully i will be making some deals with in the future and met another gentleman that bought his first pin who was super excited and while I'm there i take my breaks in john dayhuffs area which is always entertaining so if you know john stop by and petition him to keep having his event every fall and as far as bringing a pin the one my brother in law who attends with me didn't have time to complete and I didn't bring one of mine as I was picking one up to bring back to Michigan for another pinsider but we did buy 5 sheets of new glass for $100 So we supported the show that way so another positive event and good time and will be back next year as long as I can get the time off from work as I took vacation time to attend this year's event and my first day off spent attending the show was a good start

#436 6 years ago
Quoted from alexanr1:

We need to get this show back to its glory next year.

I heard it's being left for dead with Cleveland being the premier show in Ohio going forward
I hope that's only a rumor as it's my longest consecutive event I've attended (5 years) and hopefully many more

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
South Berwick, ME
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Salt Lake City, UT
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 24.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dhard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-ohio-show-2018-buy-sell-trade?tu=dhard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.