IMG_5777 (resized).JPG
IMG_5774 (resized).JPG
IMG_5767 (resized).JPG
IMG_5756 (resized).JPG
38322 (resized).jpeg
20180324_180110 (resized).jpg
20180324_174809 (resized).jpg
20180324_220821 (resized).jpg
There are 457 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 10.
#201 6 years ago

Thinking about bringing Sonic Mars Trek to the show. Any interest?

#202 6 years ago

Looking to sell my Gorgar. All new boards & rebuilt the pf mechs & flippers. Can bring to the show if interest.

20180312_162759 (resized).jpg20180312_162759 (resized).jpg

#203 6 years ago

Has anyone seen the vendor list. Looking a little thin. Disappointing.

#204 6 years ago

Will be bringing a super nice Ripleys for the freeplay area it will be up for sale or trade.

#205 6 years ago

Have a super nice ..custom Stargate..one of the most beautiful examples I have ever seen..I can bring to show if agreement is reached in advance..

IMG_20180313_171446710 (resized).jpgIMG_20180313_171446710 (resized).jpg

IMG_20180313_171427084 (resized).jpgIMG_20180313_171427084 (resized).jpg

IMG_20180313_171404502 (resized).jpgIMG_20180313_171404502 (resized).jpg

#206 6 years ago

PM sent on the Stargate. Its on my wish list.

#207 6 years ago

Nice Stargate. Love to see it in action.

#208 6 years ago

Hi,

What time does the Show open on Saturday ? 10 or 11 am ?
The web pages says 10 am in several places and also 11 am in several others. If someone could clarify the time it opens it would be appreciated .

Also, how is the auction ? many pieces and parts or mostly whole machines ? and is there a buyers premium involved ?

Thank you

Brian

#209 6 years ago

I have a project sonic Faces 75% working some steppers need gone over. can bring to the show if deal is in place thanks

#210 6 years ago

Is anybody bringing any sys 11? If so which one?

#211 6 years ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

Might bring a big guns if I get it done. Putting it back together this week. Making everything shiny, lol.

37731 (resized).jpeg37731 (resized).jpeg

#212 6 years ago

Does anybody know if acnc is gonna make an appearance?

#213 6 years ago

The Auction starts at 1pm Saturday 10% selling commission $10 entry $10 no sale The show opens at 10pm.

#215 6 years ago

Im bringing a project sorcerer for sale or auction.

#216 6 years ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

I have been thinking of parting with my High Speed to make room for a WCS94 for my daughter. its just trying to find one priced right.....

#217 6 years ago

Anyone selling any NVRAM at the show? I need a 6264 for my JP.

#218 6 years ago

Anyone have a Flash Gordon or Skateball they are looking to part with?

#219 6 years ago

I am looking for a 1930s bagatelle game if anyone has one... Complete + working, but doesn't need to be pristine.

#220 6 years ago

looking for black knight playfield and upper plastics.

#221 6 years ago

Anyone have a set of Data East Star Wars plastics? Or even some?

#222 6 years ago
Quoted from mjpinballs:

The Auction starts at 1pm Saturday 10% selling commission $10 entry $10 no sale The show opens at 10pm.

Holy crap it will be closed before it opens.

John

#223 6 years ago

* posted in the ohio thread as well...
toying with the idea of moving my Dialed In LE ... any interest? just don't play it enough to keep it. pretty much stock LE except for a modfather shooter rod and custom painted pingulp... Need to raise some funds quickly, might as well let this one go. PM if interested, lets talk $$$ ...
edit: looking for a direct sale. no trades. in case that wasn't clear. sorry.

Added over 6 years ago: ** sale pending...

#224 6 years ago

How do you find out which machines are going up for auction ahead of time? Or do you have to just show up? I am planning on going early so I won't miss it. Though I have heard mix reviews about the auction and how it has worked in the past.

#225 6 years ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

Anyone selling any NVRAM at the show? I need a 6264 for my JP.

I don’t know if there any vendors selling it but I do have extra. I will only be there Saturday though.

#226 6 years ago
Quoted from TimT:

How do you find out which machines are going up for auction ahead of time? Or do you have to just show up? I am planning on going early so I won't miss it. Though I have heard mix reviews about the auction and how it has worked in the past.

You have to just show up. You can enter games into the auction pretty last minute. There's never alot of quantity, maybe 10 pins. They all go at market price.

#227 6 years ago

In addition to looking to buy a pin at the show, I'm in the market for a Spy Hunter arcade game. Will anyone have one to sell?

#228 6 years ago
Quoted from FlippinCarl:

In addition to looking to buy a pin at the show, I'm in the market for a Spy Hunter arcade game. Will anyone have one to sell?

I have a spy hunter pinball that may be available soon. I wont be at the show though.

#229 6 years ago

Anyone else staying at the Embassy Suites?

#230 6 years ago

Bring a jetsons pinball for trade or price is 4700

#231 6 years ago

Odd request here. I'm bringing an Alien Star machine for the tournament but it has a faulty pop bumper board. It keeps giving phantom hits and I don't have the parts handy to fix it. Anyone have one they can sell me?

#232 6 years ago

I will be bringing a Jokerz 2850.00 and a Getaway 3250.00 both in great shape. May also be bringing for a friend Attack from Mars and Funhouse.

#233 6 years ago

I will be able to go to the show Thursday and I wanted to see if anyone is bringing a stern Rolling Stones to sell.

#234 6 years ago

I can bring a newly designed replacement Gottlieb pop bumper board. We will need to test it in advance to ensure it’s working correctly. I will be there Thursday morning.

#235 6 years ago

Looking for any of these Sterns: Cheetah, Big Game, Catacomb, Dragonfist, Ali

#236 6 years ago

I will have 2 Jersey Jack pirates of the Caribbean pinballs, 1 dialed in LE and 1 Houdini pinball set up in my booth. Stop in and say hi. I also will have a few Potc translites for sale. Can’t wait.

#237 6 years ago
Quoted from abelelectronics:

I will have 2 Jersey Jack pirates of the Caribbean pinballs, 1 dialed in LE and 1 Houdini pinball set up in my booth. Stop in and say hi. I also will have a few Potc translites for sale. Can’t wait.

Purchased several games of of Abel Electronics. Best guy in the business. I wouldn’t consider buying from anyone else.

#238 6 years ago
Quoted from abelelectronics:

I’ll be stopping by for sure!

#239 6 years ago

Anyone by chance bringing a TMNT pin?

#240 6 years ago

I (Pincades) will have a Houdini in my booth and so will Abel Electronics . I am also bringing a Xenon-new alltek board, has wear, but a players game. Jungle princess & a Bally Wizard

Stop by and see us. We also do sell Jersey jack Pinball. There will be 2 POTC in the Abel Booth. Any questions on ordering one Let us or Abel know what your looking for.
Two AP & JJP Distributors in the same building gives customers more options and the more games to play!!!!!!!

See ya tomorrow

Pincades
JT

#241 6 years ago

Any body going close to Shinglehouse PA on there way to the show? That can transport a pin to the show and one back. If so PM me so we can work something out on the cost.
All taken care of.

#242 6 years ago

anybody bringing a NICE BREAKSHOT ,I'm looking to buy one.

#243 6 years ago
Quoted from scooterking:

anybody bringing a NICE BREAKSHOT ,I'm looking to buy one.

or a volcano

#244 6 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

I (Pincades) will have a Houdini in my booth and so will Abel Electronics . I am also bringing a Xenon-new alltek board, has wear, but a players game. Jungle princess & a Bally Wizard
Stop by and see us. We also do sell Jersey jack Pinball. There will be 2 POTC in the Abel Booth. Any questions on ordering one Let us or Abel know what your looking for.
Two AP & JJP Distributors in the same building gives customers more options and the more games to play!!!!!!!
See ya tomorrow
Pincades
JT

So that's where the Wizard and Jungle Princess went haha damn you!

#245 6 years ago

Thought I'd post a few last minute deals prior to the show - I have three games up for sale or trade that I can bring to the show with a deal ahead of the time - I will be there all day Friday and Saturday. Let me know if interested. PM via pinside or e-mail: [email protected] Thx. Chris

1. HUO Dialed In LE
2. HUO NBA Fastbreak with Clear Coated Apron
3. Restored HSA T2 with ColorDMD

Details below:

1. HUO Dialed In LE - Late Oct Build with protectors from factory, modded Bob sign and spider. Less than 200 plays - Beautiful and mint in every way. $8,150 OBO

2. HUO NBA Fastbreak - Beautiful HUO condition NBA Fastbreak with clear coated apron. Orange powder coated legs, minty playfield, plastics and ramps. $3,150 OBO

3. Restored HSA CC “Chrome Edition” Terminator 2 Pinball w/ColorDMD
$5,250 OBO

Absolutely stunning T2 – Full Restoration Completed (Plays like new out of the box). This was purchased from Teekee from a high end collector who had the restoration done including cabinet with all new "chrome edition" decals, powder coated black hardware and HSA clear coated playfield.
Restoration included:
· HSA Clear Coated Playfield (Perfect and Fast)
· ColorDMD (LED)
· Black Powder Coated Cabinet Hardware (lockdown, rails, legs, etc.)
· Full Premium Cointaker LED’s (GI, Inserts, and Backbox)
· UV Lighting in Back of playfield
· Hunter/Killer Ship LED Interactive Mod
· Full Plastic Protector Set
· All topside chrome ball lanes/guides and habitrails and parts re-plated
· New targets, coils, flippers, cabinet parts
· “Chrome Edition” Cabinet Decals·
· New Rottendog Power Driver Board
· New Skull T2 Red Eyes (Pinball Life)
· New Ramps
· New Chrome Pop Bumper caps
· New Ramp Signs
· New T2 Skull
· New T2 Helicopter and Police Car Mods
· New "Red" Speaker LED Lights
· Superbands (red), manual, and Custom apron cards

Link to Pics - T2 Restored: https://photos.app.goo.gl/zWUNP5brxfnbr0f63

#246 6 years ago

I would love another Chris Korth game

#247 6 years ago

I'll be taking my Egg Head.
$800 or trade for an solid state. Have cash to add on my end.

eg12 (resized).jpgeg12 (resized).jpg
eg17 (resized).jpgeg17 (resized).jpg
eg1 (resized).jpgeg1 (resized).jpg

#248 6 years ago

Great seller.

9521FC42-E105-4B67-AABD-A2F25D6C305F (resized).jpeg9521FC42-E105-4B67-AABD-A2F25D6C305F (resized).jpeg

#249 6 years ago
Quoted from Push600:

Has anyone seen the vendor list. Looking a little thin. Disappointing.

Nice to see "Tinny's world of pinball" coming out

b0fcbb7255b2263b2c4f65ea367ba43af63a8675 (resized).jpgb0fcbb7255b2263b2c4f65ea367ba43af63a8675 (resized).jpg

#250 6 years ago

This made my day. Thanks for this!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
South Berwick, ME
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Salt Lake City, UT
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 457 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-ohio-show-2018-buy-sell-trade/page/5?hl=bowtech and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.