IMG_5777 (resized).JPG
IMG_5774 (resized).JPG
IMG_5767 (resized).JPG
IMG_5756 (resized).JPG
38322 (resized).jpeg
20180324_180110 (resized).jpg
20180324_174809 (resized).jpg
20180324_220821 (resized).jpg
There are 457 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 10.
#151 6 years ago

I am also looking to purchase a Williams Junk Yard. Send me a message if you are coming to the show and want to make a deal. Thanks.

#152 6 years ago
Quoted from TimT:

I am looking for a back box cover for my vintage Teacher's Pet by Williams. Does anyone have this that will be at the show and can bring it Saturday? Let me know. Also looking for playfield glass for this machine.

If your referring to the metal back door on the head then I might have it. Do you know what size you need?

John

#153 6 years ago

Have a really nice BSD, Dirty Harry and Stern Spidey (LED OCD included) that are for sale or trade. Want list items right now are in my collection wishlist, with DI LE, AS Premium, MB and X-Men being at the top.

#154 6 years ago

Looking to part with Baywatch. $2500.

Cabinet is dinged up. PF is nice. Full teardown a shop job a few months ago.

Display is nice and bright.
Full comet LEDs.

Would consider trading up for a MET pro, MMR or other titles of interest. Have cash.

#155 6 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Looking to part with Baywatch. $2500.
Cabinet is dinged up. PF is nice. Full teardown a shop job a few months ago.
Display is nice and bright.
Full comet LEDs.
Would consider trading up for a MET pro, MMR or other titles of interest. Have cash.

Went to madcap and played it this weekend. Baywatch plays great, I hope you are bringing TNA to the show. It was well worth the drive out to Kent to play it..... Sooooo much fun.

#156 6 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Went to madcap and played it this weekend. Baywatch plays great, I hope you are bringing TNA to the show. It was well worth the drive out to Kent to play it..... Sooooo much fun.

Glad you enjoyed it. TNA is definitely coming to the show. Targeting Friday and Saturday.

#157 6 years ago

I have documented HUO Ripley's Believe it or Not (RBION) I could bring with me on Friday Game is mint with no mods...about 500 plays (probably less)

$3950

I also have 8 (yesSega 'Super Deluxe' Daytona available in Columbus for anyone passing through. $2500 for all including the motion unit

These are the smaller cockpit (smaller than the Deluxe) units with full motion. 6 of them are fully functioning. The 7th is a complete unit missing the LCD. The 8th is just the cockpit.

They were all upgraded with 47” LCDs a couple of years ago. The motion unit is included. They are located in Columbus OH. Precedence will be given to the person that can pick them up the quickest.

29178855_10208284817477102_6446699308968975125_n (resized).jpg29178855_10208284817477102_6446699308968975125_n (resized).jpg
28827396_10208284818117118_5081121894086217361_o (resized).jpg28827396_10208284818117118_5081121894086217361_o (resized).jpg

#158 6 years ago

Got a super nice, loaded Stern Spiderman. Goody bad still stapled inside. Shaker, LED OCD, X-pin red LED display, Back Alley set, and more!

Mainly looking for a WOZ right now.

#159 6 years ago

Bringing a nice DE Time Machine and NBA Fastbreak.

#160 6 years ago

Could bring a fire escape if a deal is in place prior to show.

#161 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Routed - fresh off route - “Great players baywatch. Cabinet has seen better days. The back of the cab is all chipped up. The playfield is really nice. Game had a full tear down a few months back with all Com...”
2018-03-12
Akron, OH
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 680 times
Contributed to Pinside

#162 6 years ago

Anyone bringing a firepower?

#163 6 years ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

Anyone bringing a firepower?

Im bringing a complete but unworking project shoot a pm of interested

#164 6 years ago
Quoted from Hop-Pac:

Looking for a couple projects.
Dolly Parton
Black Knight
They don't have to be working or pretty.
Just solid, with most or all playfield parts

I can bring a black knight that has been fully gone through leds ect but will need needs boards have my test set in atm
Pm if interested or want more pics

1A4B6D53-B5BD-45CD-8AB7-CF207A24FDAA (resized).jpeg1A4B6D53-B5BD-45CD-8AB7-CF207A24FDAA (resized).jpeg

#165 6 years ago
Quoted from Drickey86:

Im bringing a complete but unworking project shoot a pm of interested

What’s wrong with it?

#166 6 years ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

What’s wrong with it?

Needs restored i bought it for parts but its all there pf is decent

#167 6 years ago

Can bring a players Hook full of LEDs... would prefer trade. Either another pin or arcade game... cabarets are preferred but will consider anything.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/147248098@N03/albums/72157666422434098

#168 6 years ago
Quoted from CadillacMusic:

We're not going to the show (as a company, anyways), but we have a bunch of project pins available. We're about 45 away from Cuyahoga Falls.
All these games are very project-y, in that they've been in storage for a decade. We will do our best to provide all boards and displays, but can't guarantee they'll be working.
Party Animal - Beat to heck and back. Great for a retheme, but that's about it. No translite. $400
Truck Stop - Very worn playfield, but decal exists to cover wear. No translite. $450.
Cyclone - You get your pick of 4 we have. Translite. $1200
Comet - Your pick of 4 backglasses. $650
Millionaire - No display. Wear between the two mylar patches, about 1/8th of an inch. Translite. $400
Black Knight - No backglass. Missing a couple of plastics. $850
Lost World - Your choice of two cabinets/playfields. Just one head though. No backglass. $400
Big Guns - No translite. $800
Gorgar - Backglass. Comes with a populated bonus 9/10ths of a playfield, if you want. Someone tore the back inch off. Yeah. $600
Blackout - Your choice of 3. Backglass for only 1. $450
Pinbot - Your choice between 3 playfields and 2 cabinets. Translite. $1000
Nitro Ground Shaker - Nice Backglass, until the final inch, where two big chunks are missing. Ack! $500
Countdown - Large wear spot. No backglass. $350
Strikes n Spares - No backglass. $400
Jokerz - Backglass. $700. Does have sound card.
Alien Poker - Ugly touchup on playfield. Backglass. $400
Heavy Metal Meltdown - Broken ramp. $500
Disco Fever - Backglass $300
Time Warp - Backglass $350
We also have some EMs. They're pretty much "make an offer". Ones with backglasses include Toledo, Ro-Go (cabinet bottom has giant hole), Olympic Hockey, 300, and Quickdraw.

Interested in some of these pm sent

#169 6 years ago

Whats the price on the Firepower project?

#170 6 years ago
Quoted from PBMike:

Whats the price on the Firepower project?

Sorry , Fattdirk above already sent pm sale pending

#171 6 years ago

I’d love to bring home a Whitewater, anyone considering bring one for sale? I’ll be there Thursday and Friday.

#172 6 years ago

I will be bringing a home use WWE LE for trade.

#173 6 years ago

I can bring fully rebuilt Twilight Zone, Flintstones and T3 to the show with a deal in advance.

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “The highlights of my Twilight Zone. - Game plays great with zero errors - The cabinet shows slight fade on the sides - Cabinet is in great shape - The head and translite are in gre...”
2018-03-09
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 1621 times

Machine - For Sale
Flintstones, The Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale or trade is my fully rebuilt Flintstones. The game was torn down to a bare playfield and completely rebuilt. There is mylar on the playfield which has been polished to a...”
2018-03-09
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 497 times

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale or trade is my fully rebuilt Terminator 3. The game was torn down to a bare playfield and completely rebuilt. All metal ramps and wire-forms were fully polished. All G...”
2018-03-09
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 240 times

#174 6 years ago

Looking for a NOS Judge Dredd Translite and a Power Play PF.

Shoot me a PM if you can help.

#175 6 years ago

looking to trade my very nice whirlwind plus $ for twd pro or spiderman. playfield does not have any wear at all. minor bubbling of mylar. cabinet is in good shape. no fade, no major scratches, just minor nicks. newer rottendog power supply and display. replaced opto for drop targets and spinning disc decals. cliffy protectors on cellar holes. playfield and backbox fully led'd with cointaker double led's. will be at the ohio show on Friday. please pm me through pinside if any interest. thanks, john

#176 6 years ago

Bump for John - His Whirlwind is in amazing shape and a beautiful example - deal with confidence. Chris

#177 6 years ago

High End – Fully Restored HSA CC “Chrome Edition” Terminator 2 Pinball w/ColorDMD
Absolutely stunning T2 – Full Restoration Completed (Plays like new out of the box). This was purchased from Teekee from a high end collector who had the restoration done including cabinet with all new "chrome edition" decals, powder coated black hardware and HSA clear coated playfield.
Restoration included:
· HSA Clear Coated Playfield (Perfect and Fast)
· ColorDMD (LED)
· Black Powder Coated Cabinet Hardware (lockdown, rails, legs, etc.)
· Full Premium Cointaker LED’s (GI, Inserts, and Backbox)
· UV Lighting in Back of playfield
· Hunter/Killer Ship LED Interactive Mod
· Full Plastic Protector Set
· All topside chrome ball lanes/guides and habitrails and parts re-plated
· New targets, coils, flippers, cabinet parts
· “Chrome Edition” Cabinet Decals·
· New Rottendog Power Driver Board
· New Skull T2 Red Eyes (Pinball Life)
· New Ramps
· New Chrome Pop Bumper caps
· New Ramp Signs
· New T2 Skull
· New T2 Helicopter and Police Car Mods
· New "Red" Speaker LED Lights
· Superbands (red), manual, and Custom apron cards
PM via pinside or e-mail [email protected] - I will be at the Ohio show Fri and Sat and can bring with me. $5,450 OBO (Primarily looking to sell but open to trade offers). Thx. Chris

Added over 6 years ago: Link to pics - T2 Restored: https://photos.app.goo.gl/zWUNP5brxfnbr0f63

#178 6 years ago

I'll be bringing a Stargate,Wizard (with a hardtopper ), No Fear and some parts-pieces-playfields. Myself and Skypilot will have a table set up with trinkets and somewhat useful and relevant stuff.
Also, still looking for a possible trade for my OZ Ruby 75th I have listed in the market place.

#179 6 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Gary does not have any Invisiglass in stock.He can order it for you at the show and have it shipped to your home. He is also the Official show retailer for American Pinball and will have a Houdini at the show. You might want to wait and see how " Magic Glass" is. I'm sure he will be selling that as soon as it becomes available from American Pinball.

He wont be the only Official Show Retailer for American Pinball at the show!!!!!!! LOL

Pincades will be @ the show with a Houdini as well. Thursday thru Sunday a.m.
We will be selling magic glass soon.

Current inventory as well. Bally Wizard
Gottlieb Jungle Princess
Bally Xenon
Maybe a Fire CE

Note if any one needs something from Chicago to the show or back lmk.

Pincades
Jesse T.

#180 6 years ago

If anyone has a great quality Firepower or Pinbot playfield (good colors, little fade, minimal wear) please let me know. I'd take a CPR of either as well.

#181 6 years ago

I'll be bringing Adams Family, White Water and Space Mission. see you all there.

#182 6 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

I'll be bringing Adams Family, White Water and Space Mission. see you all there.

To play or sell?

#183 6 years ago

Bringing a Popeye and T3

#184 6 years ago

Also going to have some Megatouch and JVL for sale.

#185 6 years ago

WTB - Looking for nice condition examples of the following titles to purchase - let me know if you have one or all to sell Will be at the show all day Friday and Saturday. Thx. Chris

1. Roller Coaster Tycoon
2. Austin Powers
3. Monopoly

#187 6 years ago

Fully Shopped out HUO Stern Monopoly $3200.00 obo (TRADES ARE WELCOME)

Unshopped Complete Pinball PROJECTS (FRIM on Prices) ( Will bring to the show if interested or will Trade )

Bally Bullfight Complete Painted Cabinet $450.00

Bally Old Chicago Complete $500.00

Bally Circus Pinball Missing Coin Door $450.00

Bally Hayride (RARE) painted Cabinet $500.00

Also taking to the Show.

Super Nice Mint Dig Dug Machine $1200.00 obo

Donkey Kong (Crazy Kong) Wood grain Cabinet $450.00 obo

Downey-Johnson Coin Counters $150.00 each Working all the way

Puzzle Bug 8 Liner Video Slot Machine (Heavy Duty Steel Cabinet) SHOW Special $200.00

Misc NOS side art for video games $35.00 and up

Shells For Big Buck Hunters and other game that take the orange shotgun Shotguns Both IT and Sammy (There may be a few complete ones)

Other Gun Shells for Area 51 and House of Dead (There may be a few complete ones)

Lots of different Beer Signage Mirrors tins ECT Neon

May Bring a few boxes of Flea Market Type Stuff Used boards both pinball and Video, Joysticks, headers, MSN Jukebox Glasses

#188 6 years ago

7be0633867362d9d7fdfe89187877c9ae35e6506 (resized).jpg7be0633867362d9d7fdfe89187877c9ae35e6506 (resized).jpg

#189 6 years ago
Quoted from ckorth:

High End – Fully Restored HSA CC “Chrome Edition” Terminator 2 Pinball

Wish I was closer

#190 6 years ago

still have a really nice old chicago and some other pins I can bring pm me

#191 6 years ago
Quoted from ckorth:

WTB - Looking for nice condition examples of the following titles to purchase - let me know if you have one or all to sell Will be at the show all day Friday and Saturday. Thx. Chris

3. Monopoly

Quoted from NickBudlight:

Fully Shopped out HUO Stern Monopoly $3200.00 obo (TRADES ARE WELCOME)

#192 6 years ago

Can bring my flight 2000 if sale is pre arranged also have a complete space station translite. I have other pins I could bring also all fully refurbished unless otherwise stated and freshly shopped all have great backglasses pm for details

1978 bally lost world
1979 stern magic
1980 stern meteor
1980 Williams black Knight
1967 Gottlieb Sing Along ( Wedge head em)
1974 Gottleib out of sight (em) project

F8DA4D66-4E71-4DF8-A1F1-34185F585586 (resized).jpegF8DA4D66-4E71-4DF8-A1F1-34185F585586 (resized).jpeg
EC7DFBA3-403A-4BB2-AAA7-3047BD73DBB1 (resized).jpegEC7DFBA3-403A-4BB2-AAA7-3047BD73DBB1 (resized).jpeg

#193 6 years ago

I'm getting back into pinball now after MANY years and am selling some of my machines to help pay for my Wizard of oz I just got.

I can bring any of the games I am selling to the Ohio Show if we work it out ahead of time.

Gottlieb Sky Jump
Gottlieb Counterforce
Revenge from Mars (plus Star Wars Episode 1 Conversion Kit)
I'll be listing these on this forum with more details in the next day or two.

More details for those who are seriously interested in one of them.

Pat

#194 6 years ago

Selling my Guns & Roses, super nice original!

#195 6 years ago

Looking for an iron man vault. Pm me with asking price and pics. Not looking for trades.

#196 6 years ago

Have a few NIB Sterns that I could possibly bring to the show.
- ACDC Prem Vault
- GB Prem
- TWD Prem
- Met Prem Monster

Would mainly be interested in trades for HUO or restored titles but would also consider other nice clean examples.

Can do plus or minus cash as needed and would consider straight trades, 2 for 1, etc.

Let me know what you have.

Jim
614-893-3282 (call or text)
[email protected]

#197 6 years ago

Looking to buy a nice metal pin rotisserie for playfield swaps and such. Anybody have one for sale?

#198 6 years ago

Bump for any of the following.

Pot O' Gold plastics
Sea Jockeys lower cabinet, backglass, playfield. I have the head unit already.
A really nice set of classic Bally legs for my Four Million B.C.
Lock down bar for a Gottlieb Show Boat
Fire plastics

If you have anything let me know.
Thanks,

John

#199 6 years ago

Looking to pick up a Metallica Pro.

#200 6 years ago

Anyone bringing a TOTAN for sale or trade? lmk thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
South Berwick, ME
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Salt Lake City, UT
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

There are 457 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-ohio-show-2018-buy-sell-trade/page/4?hl=alexmogil and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.