IMG_5777 (resized).JPG
IMG_5774 (resized).JPG
IMG_5767 (resized).JPG
IMG_5756 (resized).JPG
38322 (resized).jpeg
20180324_180110 (resized).jpg
20180324_174809 (resized).jpg
20180324_220821 (resized).jpg
There are 457 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 10.
#101 6 years ago

Have a NOS Addams Family playfield. Looking for a game to put it in.

#102 6 years ago

Looking for any of the following;

Pot O' Gold plastics
Sea Jockeys lower cabinet, backglass, playfield. I have the head unit already.
A really nice set of classic Bally legs for my Four Million B.C.
Lock down bar for a Gottlieb Show Boat
Fire plastics
Classic Bally lockdown bar receiver

If you have anything let me know.
Thanks
John

#103 6 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Looking for any of the following;
Pot O' Gold plastics
Sea Jockeys lower cabinet, backglass, playfield. I have the head unit already.
A really nice set of classic Bally legs for my Four Million B.C.
Lock down bar for a Gottlieb Show Boat
Fire plastics
Classic Bally lockdown bar receiver
If you have anything let me know.
Thanks
John

Just the top plate or the whole receiver mech?

#104 6 years ago

Looking for any of the following.

Xenon
Skateball
Whirlwind
Strikes and spares (Bally)
Flip Flip

#106 6 years ago
Quoted from jj44114:

Just the top plate or the whole receiver mech?

The whole mech that screws to the inside of the cabinet just above the coin door that has the release handle still on it, that would receive the lockdown bar. I might have one but I've not dug deep yet to find out if I do or not. So I'm just throwing it out there just incase I find out I don't have one.

John

#107 6 years ago

Can bring a very nice original Guns & Roses if a deal is done prior!

#108 6 years ago

Looking to buy a wpt or baywatch

#109 6 years ago

Looking for a couple projects.

Dolly Parton
Black Knight

They don't have to be working or pretty.
Just solid, with most or all playfield parts

#110 6 years ago
Quoted from Hop-Pac:

Looking for a couple projects.
Dolly Parton
Black Knight
They don't have to be working or pretty.
Just solid, with most or all playfield parts

hop, just sent you a PM.

#112 6 years ago

Auction games
PGA golf
kick catch
match maker
2 cranes

#113 6 years ago

Sold a bunch of games. Still have a player's Williams Scorpion, a nice BSD, a nice Dirty Harry, Stern Spidey and hopefully a Black Hole ready by the show.
Want list posted under my collection.

#114 6 years ago

We're not going to the show (as a company, anyways), but we have a bunch of project pins available. We're about 45 away from Cuyahoga Falls.

All these games are very project-y, in that they've been in storage for a decade. We will do our best to provide all boards and displays, but can't guarantee they'll be working.

Party Animal - Beat to heck and back. Great for a retheme, but that's about it. No translite. $400
Truck Stop - Very worn playfield, but decal exists to cover wear. No translite. $450.
Cyclone - You get your pick of 4 we have. Translite. $1200
Comet - Your pick of 4 backglasses. $650
Millionaire - No display. Wear between the two mylar patches, about 1/8th of an inch. Translite. $400
Black Knight - No backglass. Missing a couple of plastics. $850
Lost World - Your choice of two cabinets/playfields. Just one head though. No backglass. $400
Big Guns - No translite. $800
Gorgar - Backglass. Comes with a populated bonus 9/10ths of a playfield, if you want. Someone tore the back inch off. Yeah. $600
Blackout - Your choice of 3. Backglass for only 1. $450
Pinbot - Your choice between 3 playfields and 2 cabinets. Translite. $1000
Nitro Ground Shaker - Nice Backglass, until the final inch, where two big chunks are missing. Ack! $500
Countdown - Large wear spot. No backglass. $350
Strikes n Spares - No backglass. $400
Jokerz - Backglass. $700. Does have sound card.
Alien Poker - Ugly touchup on playfield. Backglass. $400
Heavy Metal Meltdown - Broken ramp. $500
Disco Fever - Backglass $300
Time Warp - Backglass $350

We also have some EMs. They're pretty much "make an offer". Ones with backglasses include Toledo, Ro-Go (cabinet bottom has giant hole), Olympic Hockey, 300, and Quickdraw.

#115 6 years ago

Will Cointaker have any show specials ... maybe a sale on shakers???

#116 6 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Will Cointaker have any show specials ... maybe a sale on shakers???

I'm sure they will, their the best!!!!!!

#117 6 years ago

Can bring to the show for sale:
BOP translite NOS signed by Python - $275
Stern Star Trek pro pf pulled from a game - imperfections fixed and super nice clear - $400
Plastic Sets - Tron (pro or LE) $125, Spectrum $250, Bally 8 ball (not deluxe) $100
WH20 subway ramp new - $50
DMDs - brand new - $175 each
Rottendog 7 digit led displays DIS58-1 (four 7 digit + one 6 digit) - used to test a game - like new $175

#118 6 years ago

Anyone have a Rocky and Bullwinkle Backglass available?

#119 6 years ago

Looking for the following:
Bride of Pinbot, Fish Tales, T2, Goldeneye, Mousin' Around, Bad Cats, BK2K, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Hook, WoF, Whirlwind, Nascar, Fire!, and Sharkeys Shootout
Have HUO cash to trade. All conditions considered including projects. Thanks!

#120 6 years ago

Anyone bringing a Big Hurt?

#121 6 years ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

Anyone bringing a Bug Hurt?

How-to-Clean-a-Bug-Zapper (resized).jpgHow-to-Clean-a-Bug-Zapper (resized).jpg

#123 6 years ago
Quoted from Digimatt:

Looking for any of the following.
Xenon
Skateball
Whirlwind
Strikes and spares (Bally)
Flip Flip

Have 3 of the 5 anything to trade?

#124 6 years ago

Lol sorry. I meant Big Hurt

#125 6 years ago

WTB @ Ohio Show:

Bally Freedom backglass (EM)

#126 6 years ago

Which day tends to be less busy? Would the key vendors (e.g., TNA, JJPOTC) be set up Thursday?

#127 6 years ago

Yes I'll be set up on Thursday. Not bringing any games but I'll have lots of cool stuff to sell.

John

#128 6 years ago
Quoted from Blakester:

Which day tends to be less busy? Would the key vendors (e.g., TNA, JJPOTC) be set up Thursday?

I recommend coming Thursday and Friday. Technically Sunday is the least busy, but most vendors leave Saturday night so there's really not much left to see on Sunday. Saturday is definitely busiest.

#129 6 years ago

If someone is coming to the show from the Springfield, IL, area PM me if you are willing to assist with a game transport.

#130 6 years ago

Interested in any potential trades for my players High Speed. Just can't seem to get into this game at all.

Pros: Game is fully working with no errors, LEDs in the backbox, all 3 flippers recently rebuilt and new Pinscore displays ($200), nice backglass.

Cons: Players condition, has some pf wear in spots and a few lifting inserts in the bonus circle.

Would like to trade for a pin (projects ok) of similar value or do trade + cash on my end for something more expensive. Not looking to sell at this time.

Games I'm specifically looking for are: Taxi, Lethal Weapon 3, Black Knight 2K, Gorgar and other 80s Williams games...Firepower, Pinbot, F14 etc, Time Machine...or just let me know what you do have. PM and I can get/send pictures for those seriously interested.

#131 6 years ago

Anyone have an extra working pinsound board they want to sell? Please pm if you do. Thanks!

#132 6 years ago

will there be HD/premium glass sold at the show? I could be in for a few.

#133 6 years ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

Anyone have an extra working pinsound board they want to sell? Please pm if you do. Thanks!

I'm looking for one too! oh boy...haha

#134 6 years ago
Quoted from ilovegames007:

Have 3 of the 5 anything to trade?

I don’t have any trades at this time. Looking to sell?

#135 6 years ago

Anyone going to have any arcades at the show for sale? Cabarets?

#136 6 years ago

Is anyone bringing a Diner?

#137 6 years ago

I am on the hunt for a few things...1) Bally Viking play field in good shape. 2) BSD. looking for a clean, reasonably priced, don't care for mods on it. 3) NBA Fastbreak, nice clean example(no wear at flippers preferred). 4) MM, must be an original Williams machine. If you have any of what I listed, send me some pics and let's make a deal.

#138 6 years ago

Finally freed up some space this week! Still have a super nice BSD, Dirty Harry and Stern Spider-man available. All 3 are LED'd, with Spidey having LED OCD for the needed fade effects. May also have a Williams Scorpion (players), but it sounds like the gentleman coming tomorrow will take it.

With the new space, I would consider trades (w/ or w/o cash). Really looking for a DI, AS Premium, MB, or X-Men. Other wants listed in my collection.

#139 6 years ago
Quoted from mjpinballs:

Auction games
2 cranes

PM'd you buddy... what size cranes? any chance they are the 24" x 24" ones similar to these?

https://primetimeamusements.com/product/candy-crane-24-crane/

also, come on now my Ohio brethren!! Need to find this ac/dc a good home!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/59708

#140 6 years ago

I've got a players condition sorcerer on the east side of Cleveland that could potentially be brought to the show. Looking for a Slugfest, Cyclone, and would entertain other trade offers too

#141 6 years ago

so.....I'm about to click an order for pinball life but wanted to check on availability of premium glass. I haven't attended in the past - wasn't sure if glass will be sold (premium/HD/invisi/PDI) b/c I'm sure it will be cheaper. Does anyone recall?

#142 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

so.....I'm about to click an order for pinball life but wanted to check on availability of premium glass. I haven't attended in the past - wasn't sure if glass will be sold (premium/HD/invisi/PDI) b/c I'm sure it will be cheaper. Does anyone recall?

I have been to the show the last couple of years, and there wasn't any premium glass available... I think someone brought standard glass, but only as a prepaid ordered item.

#143 6 years ago

Great - thanks for the confirmation!

#144 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

If you contact Abel, they might be able to bring some invisiglass upon request. Usually no show discounts/deals on invisiglass or PDI though.

#145 6 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

If you contact Abel, they might be able to bring some invisiglass upon request. Usually no show discounts/deals on invisiglass or PDI though.

Abel? Do you have contact info?

#146 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Abel? Do you have contact info?

They are a JJP distributor that usually has a couple of sheets in stock. Talk to Gary. Make sure you tell him which size - standard or wide body. Not sure if they would bring it to the show, but Gary is pretty accommodating to help you out. From the vendor list, it looks like they will be bringing some JJP pins again this year.

http://www.abelelectronics.com/contact_us.html

#147 6 years ago

Gary does not have any Invisiglass in stock.He can order it for you at the show and have it shipped to your home. He is also the Official show retailer for American Pinball and will have a Houdini at the show. You might want to wait and see how " Magic Glass" is. I'm sure he will be selling that as soon as it becomes available from American Pinball.

#148 6 years ago

If I can finish it in time I was going to bring a Data East Simpsons for sale.

#149 6 years ago

Hoping to finish up a partial restoration on a Flipper parade that will be for sale.

Scott

#150 6 years ago

I am looking for a back box cover for my vintage Teacher's Pet by Williams. Does anyone have this that will be at the show and can bring it Saturday? Let me know. Also looking for playfield glass for this machine.

Added over 6 years ago: I am also looking for a bell topper for my Williams Fire as well as the #D house for the upper right of playfield. Anyone going to the show that has these let me know. Thanks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
South Berwick, ME
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 24.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Salt Lake City, UT
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

There are 457 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-ohio-show-2018-buy-sell-trade/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.