IMG_5777 (resized).JPG
IMG_5774 (resized).JPG
IMG_5767 (resized).JPG
IMG_5756 (resized).JPG
38322 (resized).jpeg
20180324_180110 (resized).jpg
20180324_174809 (resized).jpg
20180324_220821 (resized).jpg
There are 457 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 10.
#51 6 years ago

Might have a Ripley's for trade/sale... loaded with mods.

Color DMD, mirror blades, lit speaker panels controlled with remote, all LED's, added LED spotlights, 2 lit tiki idols, Cliffy protectors for scoop & shooter lane, under cabinet interactive lighting, backbox lighting. About $850 in mods added.

Link to pictures below.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/147248098@N03/albums/72157679727725080

#52 6 years ago
Quoted from megadeth2600:

I will more than likely be buying more parts from you ... again .
Did you happen to run into any Transporter parts over the past year?

I have not unfortunately, but I'm sure I'll have plenty of other stuff for you to spend you money on......LOL.

John

#53 6 years ago

Looking for Millionaire, Atlantis, tommy.
Have Huo cash for trade.

#54 6 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

I have not unfortunately, but I'm sure I'll have plenty of other stuff for you to spend you money on......LOL.
John

There is one for sale in Pittsburgh Craigslist fyi

#55 6 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Looking for Millionaire, Atlantis, tommy.
Have Huo cash for trade.

Check the shooter lane on that cash. I heard it was routed

#56 6 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Check the shooter lane on that cash. I heard it was routed

You can clearly see chipping on the coin entry slot.

#57 6 years ago

I have a nice unfaded Indy 500 for sale great play filled the game is really in good condition can bring you the show if the deal is made before thanks John..$$3200

#58 6 years ago
Quoted from Geddy2112:

I have a nice unfaded Indy 500 for sale great play filled the game is really in good condition can bring you the show if the deal is made before thanks John..$$3200

Thought you sold this outright?

#59 6 years ago

You know how that goes a lot of people want pinball machines but they can't actually afford them so they mislead you......

#60 6 years ago

I can bring a Medusa CPR gold PF with new rollovers, and PF display cover plastic on Friday

Asking $850

#61 6 years ago

posted in the marketplace earlier today...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-star-trek-premiumle-16

Added over 6 years ago: Sale pending...

#62 6 years ago

I could bring a loaded HUO 2007 Spiderman if there's a deal in place beforehand. Shaker, LED OCD, Back Alley buildings/subway/Sandman/sling plastics, X-pin red LED display, and a bunch of other goodies.

#63 6 years ago

Wtb stern cheetah. Pm me if you have one for sale.

#64 6 years ago

All, Please see below and I can bring to the show for a deal done ahead of time. I am primarily looking to sell outright, but am open to lower price B/C titles or Stern prem or pros. PM via pinside or e-mail at [email protected]. Thx Chris

FOR SALE:

1. Scared Stiff - ColorDMD (LED), Full LED's inserts, GI and backbox, Full Cliffys, 3 Skull Topper (Interactive with dead heads), Bony Flippers, Bony in lane guides, LED Bony Beast Ramp with remote, LED Speakers (Green), new coin door, beautiful playfield, minimal fade on left side, right side is bright, manual, new stainless steel crate (no wear on terrifying in front of crate), cliffy post sleeves, superbands on flippers.
$7,400 OBO

2. Attack From Mars Remake SE (HUO) - Full neon plastic protector set installed from pinbits, red powder coated legs, new mantis protector in scoop, Also have special edition topper from lasseriffic (only 75 made) link: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-afm-topper-by-laseriffic-tilt-toppers (not included but can be sold separately for $250)
$6,800 OBO

#65 6 years ago

Just looking to see if there is any interest, but I have a Fish Tales I could bring to the Ohio Show

Added over 6 years ago: Sorry, the Fish Tales is no longer available

#66 6 years ago

Looking to buy a Stern Stars, Globetrotters or Meteor. A project machine would be OK but would prefer a working game in nice shape. Going to be at the show Saturday and Sunday.
Also in search of a Taxi Marilyn CPR backglass and a Bally Circus backglass.

Added over 6 years ago: Taxi backglass found!

#67 6 years ago
Quoted from Boiler415:

I could bring a loaded HUO 2007 Spiderman if there's a deal in place beforehand. Shaker, LED OCD, Back Alley buildings/subway/Sandman/sling plastics, X-pin red LED display, and a bunch of other goodies.

Great seller here.

#68 6 years ago

I'm looking for a populated Jungle Lord playfield. A lower cabinet to Sea Jockeys along with the playfield and a backglass. Also need the hinge pieces for a Gottlieb Wedgehead that holds the light board in place and lets it pivot downward to get to the light bulbs, these are located at the bottom and backside of the white light board. Lastly, I need a nice set of Bally early solid state legs.
Let me know.
Thanks
John

#69 6 years ago

Looking for a Gottlieb Cactus Jack .

Let me know.

Thanks

#70 6 years ago

Looking for a Last Action Hero LAH

#71 6 years ago

Have a nice old Chicago pinball em
Back glass is cherry and extremely nice
Cab is good and colors are still overall good for its a age

Playfield has a few wear spots but nothing major needs shopped and new rubbers

Looking to trade for a nice project for some sort. Can add cash if needed

Something like
taxi
Jokerz
Jungle lord
Bobby Orr power play etc

#72 6 years ago

I have a nice Star Wars Data East I'd trade for/towards a Metallica, walking dead, AC/DC, LOTR, spider man, possibly twilight zone.

Also looking for backglasses, nothing specific and doesn't have to be nice. Just for wall hanging.

#73 6 years ago

Does this show have a flea market or parts vendors?

#74 6 years ago
Quoted from ktrain315:

I have a nice Star Wars Data East I'd trade for/towards a Metallica, walking dead, AC/DC, LOTR, spider man, possibly twilight zone.
Also looking for backglasses, nothing specific and doesn't have to be nice. Just for wall hanging.

I have several nice backglasses already in frames and ready to hang!

#75 6 years ago
Quoted from jj44114:

Does this show have a flea market or parts vendors?

Yes and I believe there's an auction also

#76 6 years ago

Looking for a solid System 11 project to buy/pick up at the show... PM me if there's anything out there for sale. Thanks!

#77 6 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

I have a decent Williams Flash -- it was my first pin. Will put an ad in the Marketplace but some quick details:
New Rottendog Boards (have the originals), Minimal wear (if any, none comes to mind) to playfield -- mild planking is there though, Playfield protector installed, some LEDs, Good Translite, Good stenciling on cabinet, original manuals.
Can meet/bring to the show if interested.

Might be interested. Do you have any idea on a price range?

#78 6 years ago

Should be bringing a really nice Bally Rapidfire.

#79 6 years ago
Quoted from Push600:

Might be interested. Do you have any idea on a price range?

Flash found a new home last week; appreciate the interest though.

Now I will be looking to bring something back from the show vs. taking one there. . . .

#80 6 years ago

I've got a nice Ice Cold Beer with 2 new motors and belts. $2500.

Added over 6 years ago: Game is Sold.

#81 6 years ago

I'm taking an Egg Head, and I'm hoping to bring back cash or another pin.

#82 6 years ago

Hey rollin, if you're in town, you can just come down to our warehouse and see all the project pins we have. There's a lot, but they're very projecty projects, if you know what I mean. Wouldn't take trade though, just cash.

#83 6 years ago

ISO older Stern games like Stars, Meteor, Stargazer and Seawitch. Prefer working but willing to consider project machines. Even projecty projects

#84 6 years ago

I will be bringing a nice Blackout.

PM for pics.

Thanks

#85 6 years ago

I'll be bringing a real nice Flintstones for sale, PM for pics.

#86 6 years ago
Quoted from ktrain315:

Pm sent

#87 6 years ago

I'm looking for a Quicksilver, Catacomb or Dragonfist, project or working condition.

Thanks,
John

#88 6 years ago

I'm looking for some Classic Sterns: Big Game, Ali, Cheetah, or Dragonfist.

-Joe

#89 6 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

One of my favourite shows is just over 2 months away and didn’t see any threads on buying/selling yet.
I will have for sale a couple lesser seen newer Sterns there.
HUO Big Buck Hunter
HUO NBA
I’m also looking to purchase a Game Plan Cyclopes or Lizard.

What are you looking to get on the Buck Hunter?

#90 6 years ago

Considering bringing Godzilla to sell

#91 6 years ago

Interested in buck Hunter and Godzilla..have. A beautiful volcano and demolition man I could bring.. could trade also

IMG_20180204_103526514 (resized).jpgIMG_20180204_103526514 (resized).jpg

IMG_20180204_102959662 (resized).jpgIMG_20180204_102959662 (resized).jpg

#92 6 years ago

I have a nice Jurassic park I can bring to the show. I'm mostly looking for trades. Thanks

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Great condition Data East Jurassic Park for trade. Good condition all around, no issues, plays and functions 100%. The Good: 1. Great looking playfield. Has cliffies on the scoop...”
2018-02-22
Akron, OH
Trade
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 589 times
Contributed to Pinside

#93 6 years ago

I have a descent shadow - led'd, Aurich trans and panel, chromed gun, freshly rebuilt battlefield bank, cab is average with a few scratches, and sanctum has normal wear and I have a fresh sticker I intend to put on it.

And a nice roadshow-full led, no fish wear, no real wear anywhere, the hole looks great, red and Ted look dang near new. Super clean inside, decals are nice, unfaded with just a little wrinkle that is covered by leg protectors.

For trade mostly, I'll try to get pics for anyone interested soon. I'm open to all games really

#94 6 years ago

I could bring a nice NBA Fastbreak if I have a trade lined up

#95 6 years ago

Have a really nice BSD, Dirty Harry and Spidey. Also have 100% working Black Pyramid and Scorpion that cosmetically show their age. Tons of phots available. Check my collection for want list, but right now sales are preferred.

#96 6 years ago

Anyone with a Stargate, Back to the Future, Avatar, or Doctor Who. . .
I am interested. I do not have much to trade. . . except cash .

#97 6 years ago

Just want to throw this out there .
I will be at the show Thursday through Sat evening.

I will have some games for sale, just unsure of titles yet.
I will update soon.

If anyone needs some thing transported from Chicago land area to the show or back lmk. I will have some room as usual.

Pincades
JT

#98 6 years ago

Looking for a reasonably priced Xenon. Doesn't have to be perfect. Thanks!

#99 6 years ago

Looking for an NBA Jam. Have cash, pinballs and vids to trade.

#100 6 years ago

Looking to buy a Whitewater, cash in hand. Anyone have one they might want to bring and sell? I'm a buyer.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salt Lake City, UT
$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 24.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
South Berwick, ME
There are 457 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-ohio-show-2018-buy-sell-trade/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.