Topic Stats

• 215 posts
  • 125 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by ajbalch
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 56 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSCN2495.JPG
DSCN2472.JPG
IMAG1055.jpg
IMAG1054.jpg
IMG_6395.JPG
image-387.jpg
BBH world.jpg
image-697.jpg
image-283.jpg
image-461.jpg
image-816.jpg
image-277.jpg
image-720.jpg
image-410.jpg
image-963.jpg
image-467.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider craig.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 7 years ago

I need to sell a couple of pins and am struggling to decide which ones will go. The one I've had the longest and therefore could part with most easily is my Data East Star Wars. I am "underwater" on that pin, having put far more into it than I could reasonably expect to get for it, but I need to make room and am now willing to take a substantial loss.

I have others that I'd consider selling, but it isn't easy. I like all of my pins!

UPDATE: Sold to another Pinsider.

1 week later
#128 7 years ago

That FH above sure is tempting, but I am already spread so thin with great new pins on the horizon. This is going to be quite a year for pinball.

I have a spare Pinball Pro speaker set for Data East games that I put on the Marketplace this evening. It's very lightly used, and the price ($100 plus shipping) is about 30% off what they cost new. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

2 months later
#209 6 years ago

Hey, Jim. Let me know about your WH20. My brother might want one if the price is right.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider craig.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside