Topic Stats

• 215 posts
  • 125 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by ajbalch
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 56 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSCN2495.JPG
DSCN2472.JPG
IMAG1055.jpg
IMAG1054.jpg
IMG_6395.JPG
image-387.jpg
BBH world.jpg
image-697.jpg
image-283.jpg
image-461.jpg
image-816.jpg
image-277.jpg
image-720.jpg
image-410.jpg
image-963.jpg
image-467.jpg

There are 215 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.
#151 6 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

I just got a USA Football last week.

I like that game!

1 week later
#152 6 years ago

Still trying to sell or trade HUO The Rolling Stones LE-Price reduced to $5200 also HUO Avengers LE reduced to $5500 or trade offers?

#153 6 years ago

2 for 2. My SC and BSD for your LOTR and SM. lmk.

#154 6 years ago

Stern Magic, Future Spa, Metallica NIB. All for sale, can pickup at TPF (Metallica can only be picked up @ TPF after the show ENDS, or I can ship it after that I guess...buyer's risk and expense...would be really stupid to ship it as you'd be wasting the awesome discount you'd be getting on it by taking it locally....) or I will ship if buyer takes care of all of it...prefer to ship legs-on if at all.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/games-fs-at-tpf-stern-magic-future-spa-metallica-pro-special-deal-nib#post-1419466

#155 6 years ago

Still looking for a very nice or HUO WPT near Denver. Willing to trade my HUO Getaway if that helps with someones decision to sell. Of course, cash works too.

#156 6 years ago

HUO Avengers LE with lots of mods for trade or sell. Located in Western, NC 28664

#157 6 years ago

I'm on the lookout for Baywatch, Batman Forever, and Who Dunnit? Have a pinbot and Funhouse I would be willing to trade if someone doesn't want to sell outright.

#158 6 years ago

Toddsolus has a WHO dunnit he could get to Denver

Jalpert-Switch in Wyoming is looking for a nice HS2

#159 6 years ago

I would love a funhouse if you want to work out a trade for WHO dunnit Chemixtry

#160 6 years ago

I have no interest in selling the HS2 right now. Just trying to lure in someone who might sell a WPT.

Quoted from pinmister:

Jalpert-Switch in Wyoming is looking for a nice HS2

#161 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I will start it off. I am selling a collector quality HUO The Rolling Stones LE. Game is really unique and fun. Stern originally had planned to produce 350 but production was cut short making it a somewhat rare title.
Asking $5300 OBO and willing to entertain trade offers
Game is in Denver
*Still available-I have got some nibbles but no bites

You got this from Lakeland FL right?

GEDC0453.JPG 214 KB

GEDC0456.JPG 193 KB

GEDC0457.JPG 391 KB

#162 6 years ago

I've got a MAD nice Earthshaker, FT or FS by year end.

1 week later
#163 6 years ago

I am putting out feelers for possible trade/s for a NIB ST LE. Also I am looking for a Big Buck Hunter World arcade in good condition. Any leads appreciated

BBH world.jpg
#164 6 years ago

Looking for a Congo, Scared Stiff, or Indiana Jones in the Madison area.

Have a nice Twlight Zone and a T2 to offer to trade.

#165 6 years ago

I'm looking for a BK, WCS, ACDC Premium or Tron in my area (MA). I have a really nice restored WW with extras I would consider in a trade +cash deal for the last 2 titles.

#167 6 years ago

I have in Austin for sale (support your pickup/shipping):

a) Space Invaders pin (comes with new playfield overlay, not yet installed. New drop targets, new popcap tops)
b) South Park pin

PM here.
cheers,
bb

#168 6 years ago
Quoted from Chemixtry:

I'm on the lookout for Baywatch, Batman Forever, and WHO dunnit? Have a pinbot and Funhouse I would be willing to trade if someone doesn't want to sell outright.

Dont be trading away my funhouse bro! Lol

#169 6 years ago

Looking to trade my T2 for a Frankenstein, South Park, Austin powers, Dracula, tales from the crypt, Whodunnit?, Johnny mnemonic, goldeneye or stargateimage-387.jpg

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-t2-in-nj

#170 6 years ago

Looking to buy a Back to the Future.

#171 6 years ago

Anybody got a stock Ironman they want to sell for $4K?

/I made ccc, that's worth a deal, right? Right?

#172 6 years ago

I'm in NorCal and looking, in no particular order, for:

Rollergames
Alien Poker
Bad Cats
Mousin' Around
WWF

Robert

#173 6 years ago

I have a Getaway in nice condition that I am probably open to possible trades on. PM me if you're interested. Have it for sale on Nashville Craigslist.

#174 6 years ago

Anyone selling a nice AFM at TPF this year?

BSL

#175 6 years ago

I have a Williams FLASH, Williams PHOENIX and a WWFRR that I am willing to trade in any combination of ways my 3 for your 1, 1 for 1, 2 for 1 etc etc. Mostly looking for late System 11 games and DMD games. Feel free to PM with any and all Barters...

#176 6 years ago

edit - wrong thread

#177 6 years ago

Have These pins going up for sale South Park 2200 Nice shape freshly shopped
Star ship Troppers 2200 Nice shape freshly shopped
Teed off ? Very nice and minty fresh

Black Knight 1200 player game still working out some issues has all new boards

There will be more to come trying to make room combo deals welcome

#178 6 years ago

Looking for a Spiderman, Star Trek Premium, and AC/DC Premium or Lucci. Would prefer to buy in Canada however I have a shipper arranged from the USA.

#179 6 years ago

FS or Trade - Bally Strikes and Spares w/ Alltek CPU - $800 Dubuque, IA

#180 6 years ago
Quoted from Brentslane:

Anyone selling a nice AFM at TPF this year?
BSL

I'm selling my AFM but I'm not going to TPF..... I'm going to Pin-a-go go though
Wow that sounds like a cheesy 80's song
I'm going to the Pin - a - go go show
Nope, that sounds just as bed. You get the idea

#181 6 years ago

Willing to trade my $1500 cash for a nice WWFRR anywhere in Michigan

#182 6 years ago

Have an huo WOF for trade or sale.

#183 6 years ago

Hey Pinmister. I happen to see this the other day. Pretty expensive though. You can definitely talk them down though. Good luck.

http://www.saferwholesale.com/Big-Buck-World-Deluxe-p/bet-betm-024766n.htm?vfsku=bet+betm+024766n&Click=35179&gpla=pla&gclid=CLz0g4_hxrwCFU7xOgodomEA8w

#184 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

Hey Pinmister. I happen to see this the other day. Pretty expensive though. You can definitely talk them down though. Good luck.

Hey thanks Derek-I came across that ad upon my search as well. My budget is between $1500-$3000 depending on condition. I think it is the best looking BBH arcade to date and the new one out is pretty ugly in comparison.

#185 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I think it is the best looking BBH arcade to date

Absolutely. Love that cabinet! Good luck in your hunt for the hunter.

#186 6 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I have a very nice SS I'm debating trading towards a STLE. Really need to get rid of something else but not sure I'm ready.

Are you still interested in a trade?
I have a Star Trek LE

#187 6 years ago

I would like to find a HUO TSPP, HUO RBION or an XMLE near me, or that can be delivered to TPF.

PM me if you have something.

#188 6 years ago

I have a HUO Pirates OTC trade for Scared stiff or TZ ?

#189 6 years ago

Looking for HUO X-Men LE (Magneto if possible) in MA

#190 6 years ago

I'm looking for a Lord of the Rings, or maybe a 24. Haven't decided. Both are a lot of fun, but I've been a Tolkien fan for longer than Jack Bauer has existed...

Probably can't pay to ship it, though, so it would need to be somewhere near Western PA.

#191 6 years ago

I'll be looking to trade my NBAFB in the DC/VA/MD area soon, after I finish installing the new Pinball Inc. ramps. Get in line now

#192 6 years ago
Quoted from Buffpac5:

Chicagoland has been pretty quiet lately it seems...unless you want a No Fear for $3300

I have my Star Trek Le up for sale or trade and Im in Chicagoland! But yeah you're right, slim pickens in Illinois.

#193 6 years ago

Looking for xmen pro, avengers, tfle, potc

#194 6 years ago

Looking for some pins between 1 and 2k let me know what you have? May spend a little more if its really nice

#195 6 years ago

O yea im in md lol let me know what you have thax

#196 6 years ago
Quoted from smits003:

Looking for HUO X-Men LE (Magneto if possible) in MA

A fellow MASS man. Great choice. I loved the Magneto. GL. I hope you snag a great deal.

#197 6 years ago

Someone just posted a nice modded HUO for $5,900 earlier tonight. His handle is pinballnerd.

#198 6 years ago

Looking to trade my World Cup Soccer 94, very nice players game. Interested in Airborne, A13, W?D, TS, WWF, or others. Located in MN.

#199 6 years ago

I've been thinking of trading my two RUSH 2049's for pins. Any interest/offers ?

LTG : )™

#200 6 years ago

I have a Nice NGG in Portland

IMG_6395.JPG
There are 215 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside