Topic Stats

• 215 posts
  • 125 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by ajbalch
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 56 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSCN2495.JPG
DSCN2472.JPG
IMAG1055.jpg
IMAG1054.jpg
IMG_6395.JPG
image-387.jpg
BBH world.jpg
image-697.jpg
image-283.jpg
image-461.jpg
image-816.jpg
image-277.jpg
image-720.jpg
image-410.jpg
image-963.jpg
image-467.jpg

There are 215 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.
#101 7 years ago

This thread was a good idea with the best intentions.

Problem is the damn shipping.
Adds $400-$600 to the cost of everything - both parties/each way...and few are willing to accept that.

Somebody invent Jetson briefcase pinballs please.

#102 7 years ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

Adds $400-$600 to the cost of everything

Shippers are the divorce lawyers of our hobby. They are the only ones that really make any money.

#103 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Shippers are the divorce lawyers of our hobby. They are the only ones that really make any money.

......and destroy some games in the process.

#104 7 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I am offering up a Alvin G & Company Pistol Poker with full LED's. This game is really rare-only 200 made! Game is in good condition and the playfield and shooter are real nice. Only problem is some of the plastic shot targets are getting cracked,but still work.
Asking $2400
Also willing to trade towards other titles
Game is in Denver
-Just a side note: Do you notice how nice the shooter is. This game poops out the ball into the shooter lane like a soft turd. The ball just kinda rolls out. Unlike new Stern games where it rockets out and messes up your shooter lane quick. Pretty cool if you ask me.

GEDC0839.JPG 272 KB

GEDC0848.JPG 238 KB

GEDC0849-610.JPG 412 KB

Quoted from pinmister:

I am offering up a Alvin G & Company Pistol Poker with full LED's. This game is really rare-only 200 made! Game is in good condition and the playfield and shooter are real nice. Only problem is some of the plastic shot targets are getting cracked,but still work.
Asking $2400
Also willing to trade towards other titles
Game is in Denver
-Just a side note: Do you notice how nice the shooter is. This game poops out the ball into the shooter lane like a soft turd. The ball just kinda rolls out. Unlike new Stern games where it rockets out and messes up your shooter lane quick. Pretty cool if you ask me.

GEDC0839.JPG 272 KB

GEDC0848.JPG 238 KB

GEDC0849-610.JPG 412 KB

Pm sent

#105 7 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

What's the build date on your WOZ?

9/19/13

#106 7 years ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

This thread was a good idea with the best intentions.
Adds $400-$600 to the cost of everything - both parties/each way...and few are willing to accept that.
Somebody invent Jetson briefcase pinballs please.

But with the amount of people traveling all over for shows and tournaments there is no reason a game couldn't hitch a ride. Patience is the key.

#107 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Yes it does get pricey. It makes sense when it is a pin you really want or a collector quality. I also tend to bite the bullet and eat shipping because I really want another new title and usually I am ready to trade another machine out and keep it fresh. Usually it cost $360-$400 for one pin , but I always try and see what other pins the seller may have for sale to get two for one on shipping. For a small fee you can usually get the second or third... pin thrown in which helps reduce the shipping cost per pin. Always ask what else they have for sale-you never know.

I have thought about some of the old Adams Family or Twilight Zones and how many times certain machines have been shipped. I bet you some Adams have been bought and sold and shipped so many times that if you added up the overall shipping cost it would be in the thousands in terms of overall shipping cost for one particular machine? Shippers are getting paid but it is a big task to move a 300lb. machine across country. You can save money by palletizing yourself, and dropping off directly to a transit center but nobody can care for a pin like NAVL or STI-worth the money with certain pins.

#108 7 years ago

At your high price point of $400, and your low total shipping cost of $10,000 you are saying AF which is a 22 year old game has been shipped 25 times? That's over once a year.

On the high side, you are guessing games get shipped every 4.8 months.

Quoted from pinmister:

Usually it cost $360-$400 for one pin

Quoted from pinmister:

I bet you some Adams have been bought and sold and shipped so many times that if you added up the overall shipping cost it would be in the 10-20k in terms of overall shipping cost for one particular machine?

#109 7 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

At your high price point of $400, and your low total shipping cost of $10,000 you are saying AF which is a 22 year old game has been shipped 25 times? That's over once a year.
On the high side, you are guessing games get shipped every 4.8 months.

Yay for calculators. I think you know what he was saying even if the math doesn't line up.

#110 7 years ago

Not really. Most sellers will knock a couple hundred bucks off the purchase price, at that point whats another $200 to ship on a $2,000 or $4,000 or $6,000+ purchase? I don't see shipping as a big deal at all.

Quoted from jdoz2:

Yay for calculators. I think you know what he was saying even if the math doesn't line up.

#111 7 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

I need to sell a couple of pins and am struggling to decide which ones will go. The one I've had the longest and therefore could part with most easily is my Data East Star Wars. I am "underwater" on that pin, having put far more into it than I could reasonably expect to get for it, but I need to make room and am now willing to take a substantial loss.

Do you know if it is a HUO and what are you looking to get out of it, I would love to see pics? Thanks

#112 7 years ago

I would be interested in picking up a mint or near mint Stargate or Mystery Castle at Pinfest in Allentown.

#113 7 years ago

I kinda highjacked my first thread.
Shit...sorry.

Did not even realize it until now.
Changed the subject totally.

Apologies originator-
JEG-

#114 7 years ago

No TFTC or DM's for sale in NorCal?

Robert

#115 7 years ago

Have a few pins to trade in Madison WI (TZ, STTNG, T2, TSPP) - looking for the usual suspects (Congo, IJ, SS, Tommy, etc) - although open to other pins/offers.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-tz-sttng-t2-tspp-south-central-wi-madison-area

#116 7 years ago

seriously interested in buying a nice Twilight Zone or Funhouse. anyone within 2 hours of Northern VA (or willing to ship) lemme know!

#117 7 years ago

Selling my roller coster tycoon asking 2500 obo or will consider trades ......Phoenix az

image-299.jpg image-352.jpg image-407.jpg
#118 7 years ago

Is this thread killing anyone else before tax returns come in?

#119 7 years ago

Looking to sell/trade:

Restored top to bottom FH - SOLD pending payment
-Cabinet prepped, repainted and re-decaled adding the correct original cabinet decals
-metal leg/cab protectors
-New plungers and housings
-New flipper buttons and start button
-New LED display
-Re-chromed wire forms
-New legs
-New rails
-New lockdown receiver and lockdown bar
-Mirco Pf with extra clear added for a perfectly glass like finish
-New Ramps
-New plastics including all extra clear plastics
-Plastic protector set from pinbits
-Rebuilt Rudy with all new gears and parts
-Apron repainted with new decals
-All new targets
-New flipper bats
-New star posts
-New scoop
-Full cliffy set - ramps, scoop holes, kickout, etc
-Full leds - gi, inserts, flashers
-Mirror blades
-New pop bumper skirts and tops
-Full Flipper Rebuild with coils replaced

-New Pf glass

Metallica Pro - offer? Would take chrome off if you wanted stock
- original owner and like it came out of the box with low plays.
- full chrome armor including new lockdown receiver to replace latch style
-cliffy protectors/ mylar in areas prior to first ball played
-Snake scoop led lighting to make his mouth glow green
-Flasher pad between flippers tied to Sparky flasher for cool look
-Full LED - mix of pbl and CT - all gi, inserts and flashers
-Hooked pop bumper caps
-Mirror Blades
-Shaker
-ground lighting tied to gameplay
-coffin eyeball decal
-chrome flipper bats with purple flipper rubbers
-Color changing flipper buttons
-metal leg/cab protectors instead of cheap plastic ones
-hooked spinners

DSC00205.JPG
DSC00204.JPG
DSC00154.JPG
DSC00157.JPG

#120 7 years ago

Pistol Poker is SOLD(; Found a good home with fellow Pinsider.

#121 7 years ago
Quoted from aalucero:

Is this thread killing anyone else before tax returns come in?

I don't expect one. I prefer to keep my money in my pocket instead of letting the IRS hold on to it.

#122 7 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Pistol Poker is SOLD(; Found a good home with fellow Pinsider.

got a chance to play pistol poker once at Allentown. Awesome game that surprised me. congrats on sale

#123 7 years ago

Seriously considering trading my nice TZ for the right Family Guy.

#124 7 years ago

Nice Shrek - $3600
HUO Tron - $4700

#125 7 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Seriously considering trading my nice TZ for the right Family Guy.

Smart move and a good trade if you pull it off.

#126 7 years ago

Looking for a mint or near mint Lost in Space or Independence Day.

#127 7 years ago

Interested in trades. Only have room for 4 games at my house and think my dad doesn't like that I've filled up his house with more games there than at my place. Would package them all. Interested in SS games only. If it's pre1985 then only Williams. Below are in Schaumburg, IL. I'll entertain offers. Don't really feel like putting a value on anything. Shoot me a message if your interested.

Space shuttle- playfield sucks but plays. No sound. Haven't had time to look into.
Stellar wars. Good shape. One issue with one drop target bank where one target completes series
World Cup 1979. Needs new back glass. Plays fine. Needs player 4 display.
Tri zone- in process of rebuilding boards. Ok overall shape. Some wear.
Contact- in process of rebuilding boards. Good shape
Disco fever- play field and cabinet only. Parts machine. PF not good

Dan

#128 7 years ago

That FH above sure is tempting, but I am already spread so thin with great new pins on the horizon. This is going to be quite a year for pinball.

I have a spare Pinball Pro speaker set for Data East games that I put on the Marketplace this evening. It's very lightly used, and the price ($100 plus shipping) is about 30% off what they cost new. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

#129 7 years ago

Thinking of putting both my T2 & Johnny up for trade soon...need to do a couple minor things on each first to get them ready & then they'll be on the trade block...looking to replace w/ any of the following: NF, Tommy, Goldeneye, A13 or BF

#130 7 years ago

Trade bait in NJ:

Sample DH: Nice PF and lower cab. Needs new head decals though to make it nicey. 8 out of 10.
BF: Very nice. 9 out of 10
LAH: Cliffy's installed. Decent cab. No PF wear except under the cliffy's. Decent Cabinet. 7 out of 10.
Baywatch: Nice all around. No PF wear. 8 out of 10.

#131 7 years ago

Nice Chicago Coin Moon Shot. New flipper coils, EOS, bats, pop bodies and caps, rubbers, bulbs, schematic. Pretty nice PF and cab., very nice BG. Completely working. Shopped a few years ago. $850. Sacramento, CA

BG.jpg PF.jpg game.jpg
#132 7 years ago

i am looking for a nice whirlwind with a DP PF preferred.

I almost was going to grab Buddy's 4k Decepticon with blades and topper, it sold, if another another poked its head up.

MK

#133 7 years ago

I may be looking for a new machine later in the year...perhaps a junkyard, bsd, or funhouse.

#134 7 years ago

Would like to trade for or buy one of these titles this year:
Barb Wire
Split Second
Iron Maiden

Would like to sell:
Eight Ball
Secret Service

#135 7 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Would love to trade for or buy one of these titles this year:

Barb Wire
Split Second
Iron Maiden

You aren't the only one only one that seems to be looking for a Barb Wire lately. I picked one up a few months back, and it is a great machine to spice up any line-up.

#136 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

You aren't the only one only one that seems to be looking for a Barb Wire lately.

No not me-LOL You know it son(;

Whatcha talkin bout Willis.jpg
#137 7 years ago

I have a nice EBD I'm going to sell soon. Pictures upon request.

#138 7 years ago

Looking for an ACDC....prefer premium... but may take pro for the right price. .....also Anybody looking for high end Viking appliances, I get repaired scratch and dent appliances at about 60% off retail.. would swap for pinball if someone was interested. Make wife happy by parting with one of your babies!

#139 7 years ago

Looking for:

TAF
ST (Pro or LE)
AC/DC (Pro or LE)
Tron
TZ
Batman: TDK

#140 7 years ago

Looking for within 3-4 hours drive of NY :

LAH
EATPM
ACDC PREM
TFTC

#141 7 years ago

May trade my shadow or batman forever towards a tspp. Maybe even both for the right lotr. Would also be interested in funhouse.

image.jpg

#142 7 years ago

May sell my BSD to free up funds/space for another game. Just picked this one up but good Lord BSD is kicking my butt on a daily basis.

IMG_7895.JPGIMG_7896.JPGphoto 1.jpeg

#143 6 years ago

That bsd looks nice!

#144 6 years ago

Agreed looks great good luck with sale.

#145 6 years ago

Wish I was closer. Looking for a BSD.

#146 6 years ago

Looking to sell or trade HUO Blue Avengers LE with Mods. Still looking for HUO BBH and HUO Stern IJ. Thanks

GEDC0289.JPG

Avengers 010.JPG

#147 6 years ago

I wish I had the money to get these I have never seen anything like them before but think someone here should have them in their collection. NOT MINE just saw it on ebay.

ebay.com link » Alvin G Usa Football Ag Soccer Ball Head To Head Pinball Machines Ultra Rare

#148 6 years ago

Looking for roller coaster tycoon and transformers Le combo

Possibly Looking to trade my LOTR- fiancée likes RCT

image-807.jpgimage-373.jpgimage.jpg

image-143.jpg image-364.jpg image-195.jpg image-955.jpg image-1683.jpg image-467.jpg image-720.jpg image-410.jpg image-963.jpg image-277.jpg image-461.jpg image-816.jpg image-283.jpg image-697.jpg
#149 6 years ago

I just got a USA Football last week.
Paid a lot less then the eBay one.
It's been a huge hit...

#150 6 years ago

that Gollum head is freaky! great looking LOTR

There are 215 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside