Topic Stats

• 215 posts
  • 125 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by ajbalch
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 56 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSCN2495.JPG
DSCN2472.JPG
IMAG1055.jpg
IMAG1054.jpg
IMG_6395.JPG
image-387.jpg
BBH world.jpg
image-697.jpg
image-283.jpg
image-461.jpg
image-816.jpg
image-277.jpg
image-720.jpg
image-410.jpg
image-963.jpg
image-467.jpg

There are 215 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
#51 7 years ago
Quoted from RyThom:

I didn't know Gladiators could look like that.

It may be the only one that still does.

#52 7 years ago

Looking to sell or trade my LOTR in Lancaster, PA. $4600.00.

Primarily interested in trading for AC/DC Premium. Might consider SM, TSPP, MM, MB, NGG, ToM, ST Pro/Premium/LE, Family Guy. +/- cash depending on the pin.

The good: dialed in and plays like a champ. 100% working. Hemi's Path of the Dead mod with pulsing figures triggered by Orthanc hole, 10.02 LE Code with Shaker Motor, glass palantir mod with projected Eye of Sauron, Cliffy's everywhere, target decals. Gandalf the White on Shadowfax figure in original packaging included.

The bad: flipper button wear (covered up with side rails), start button wear, cracked Arwen plastic (I never notice it unless I get up close and personal with it).

Pics:
https://plus.google.com/photos/101024208670839625930/albums/5961364748054481489?authkey=CLqi_PWDqsKpbw

#53 7 years ago

Gladiators is good fun. Came this close to buying the one at expo. I coudn't stop playing it.

I just unloaded my really nice BH. Not sure what else will move... maybe Grand Lizard, or possibly Joker Poker. Don't really wanna sell either one, but ya know, need room.

#54 7 years ago

I wish my Gladiators looked that good !! Fun game but I think it is on my chopping block.

#55 7 years ago

For trade:

EATPM
SWEP1 kit.

PM for details.

#56 7 years ago
Quoted from scollins918:

Hmm, that wasn't on my list, but let me think about it. are you open to trades as well?

Oooooh I am sorry, that was meant to be a joke! There is a guy in Niles who has been trying to sell a No Fear for that price for I am assuming years on Chicago CL. I wish I had something to sell or trade you, good luck!

#57 7 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

I have a BOP and Flintstones. Looking for TAF.

I'd be interested in that BOP

#58 7 years ago

Thinking of selling my restored Orange Indiana Jones and Chrome Twilight Zone for the right price. I might want to try and get Tron back, this time with Eli's ramp mod or an LE possibly.

IJ3.jpg IJ2.jpg Orange IJ.jpg TZ1.jpg TZ2.jpg TZ3.jpg
#59 7 years ago

Is this thread becoming the 'i will sell it for 40% over market if you want it' thread? If so, then my entire collection is available

#60 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Is this thread becoming the 'i will sell it for 40% over market if you want it' thread? If so, then my entire collection is available

#61 7 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Thinking of selling my restored Orange Indiana Jones and Chrome Twilight Zone for the right price. I might want to try and get Tron back, this time with Eli's ramp mod or an LE possibly.

Wow-I better check my drawers it reminds of this video-LOL.......

#62 7 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Wow-I better check my drawers it reminds of this video-LOL.......
» YouTube video

Hah! That's some funny crap right there!

#63 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

It's hard to try and price pins sometimes IMO. Obviously, you're not going to get your money back on higher end restored ones. They're only worth what someone is willing to pay.

#64 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

All my pins at 39% just to undercut Whysnow

#65 7 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

All my pins at 39%OMV just to undercut Whysnow

#66 7 years ago

Looking to trade a very clean SWE1. Interested in a BSD, TFTC. Would consider other pins.

#68 7 years ago

I have a real nice Popeye I will need to unload this year. Treasure coved playfield, fully shopped, LED's, no issues.

Yes, Popeye.

#69 7 years ago

I have a HUO, second owner POTC for sale in eastern PA. $4400.

#70 7 years ago

I have my prototype Revenge From Mars for trade/sale. It is serial number 1! It also comes with an extra NOS monitor and 2 extra sheets of NOS Pin2k glass and a spare motherboard for the computer. Asking $5000 cash OBO or I'd entertain trade/cash deals as well (which I'd actually prefer a game + cash deal).

Pix: http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/entertaining-tradesale-offers-rfm-serial-1-with-extras

#71 7 years ago

I'm selling my Stern Spiderman!-BUY BUY BUY!

NY/Long Island. $6495 loaded with mods (tons of them); or $5400 w/mods removed.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sm-2007-stern-nylong-island

#72 7 years ago

I have a TFTC for trade. Average looking, but playfield is in really nice shape and it works 100%. I'm interested in BK2K, RFM, HH, FT, PINBOT or a PZ.

#73 7 years ago

I am interested in finding a nice LOTR in the NJ area.

#74 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Hahaha, I was thinking the same thing. So, I'll offer...

SST, Restored by me. Couple missing and broken plastics, but great playfield, completely rebuilt everything from the ground up, LEDed the entire machine and it looks spectacular like that. Upgraded the speakers in it since they were missing. But, it's missing two boards. I'd like at least $4500 or trade for ACDC Pro.

#75 7 years ago

SST? Star Ship Troopers? I hope not, or you are joking.

Quoted from goatdan:

I'd like at least $4500

#76 7 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I am looking for a HUO preferably low play Stern IJ with immaculate shooter and no playfield warping around arc magnet.
Also want a HUO BBH for reasonable price
Any leads appreciated(:

Gameroom guys have one. Ask for Doug

#77 7 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Read the whole post!

#78 7 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

SST, Restored by me.

Quoted from goatdan:

I'd like at least $4500

Wow lets not get the PPP(Pinside Price Police) to show up-LOL-Joking

PPP.jpg

#79 7 years ago

Selling my TFTC. Only have room for two pins, looking to switch things up.

http://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/10243

#80 7 years ago

Can someone explain the purpose of this thread? Pinside already has a Marketplace section and a Marketplace forum. Why list everything in a single thread? I don't get it.

#81 7 years ago
Quoted from Kurisu:

Can someone explain the purpose of this thread? Pinside already has a Marketplace section and a Marketplace forum. Why list everything in a single thread? I don't get it.

cuz this is more fun!

#82 7 years ago
Quoted from Kurisu:

Quoted from RazerX:

cuz this is more fun!

Yep.

My guess is that people who are not "under the gun" to sell, get an informal chance to toss an ad up here in this fun thread and see what sticks. People who are super serious, are more likely to use "market-place" put a well-worded ad up with pics and vids, as well as a CL ad.

-mof

#83 7 years ago

My HUO WOZECLE is up for sale/trade. Asking $8000, but I'm also open to trades plus cash. I'm most interested in finding a BSD, Safe Cracker, or Earthshaker....but maybe others as well.

#84 7 years ago

If someone in md pa va thinking of selling a shadow send me a pm

#85 7 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I'm serious. If you offered me that, I couldn't turn it down. Otherwise, I'm not really that interested in selling it

#86 7 years ago

I have a WCS 94 in Denver that is really nice that I would consider trades for...looking for TZ /AdamsFamily but am open to other trades... also have a WHO dunnit and a TFTC in Denver /SLC that I would consider trading. PM me with any trade ideas...

#87 7 years ago

I'm looking for an Avatar! Not a lot to trade at this point..

#88 7 years ago

I am looking for an Embryon if anyone is thinking about moving theirs out. I currently have a Dirty Harry to offer as partial trade. Thanks.

#89 7 years ago
Quoted from Kurisu:

Hey Chris this thread is mainly to form relationships and network with fellow pinsiders. By putting out the word for a pin you are looking for or putting a pin up for sale to see if anybody has any trades to offer, etc. It is kinda like "Its not what you know but who you know". I have already talked with many and I am hoping this thread starts to move some pins. Hopefully a lot of local deals will be made. I tend to make mental notes of pinsiders wanted machines and ones for sale or trade and then when someone comes along looking it is a good referral reference. Also it reduces the number of threads by allowing people to put out feelers and list multiple games for sale, trade, and WTB.

#90 7 years ago

I have a nice WPT near Cleveland,Oh and would swap it for another interesting title.
(Bally / Williams / Stern DMD games)

#91 7 years ago
Quoted from MattElder:

My HUO WOZECLE is up for sale/trade. Asking $8000, but I'm also open to trades plus cash. I'm most interested in finding a BSD, Safe Cracker, or Earthshaker....but maybe others as well.

What's the build date on your WOZ?

#92 7 years ago

I have a WCS94 for trade in lafayette, IN. I sometimes travel to Cleveland if anyone out that way if interested.

Edit: Here's some photos: https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#AEGY8gBYG2cDip

#93 7 years ago
Quoted from Spraynard:

I have a WCS94 for trade in lafayette, IN. I sometimes travel to Cleveland if anyone out that way is interested.

I've played this World Cup many times very nice wish I had the room for it.

#94 7 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Hey Chris this thread is mainly to form relationships and network with fellow pinsiders. By putting out the word for a pin you are looking for or putting a pin up for sale to see if anybody has any trades to offer, etc. It is kinda like "Its not what you know but who you know". I have already talked with many and I am hoping this thread starts to move some pins. Hopefully a lot of local deals will be made. I tend to make mental notes of pinsiders wanted machines and ones for sale or trade and then when someone comes along looking it is a good referral reference. Also it reduces the number of threads by allowing people to put out feelers and list multiple games for sale, trade, and WTB.

Good deal, thanks for the explanation.

With that in mind, I would love to find a really nice Cyclone, preferably locally.

#95 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

PM sent.

DSCN2180.JPG 431 KB

DSCN2181.JPG 240 KB

That's seriously nice dude!

#96 7 years ago

Looking for a Centaur (non-LE) preferrable in good condition. I do have a new playfield though if I would need to do a restore.

#97 7 years ago

I have a DH for trade up in in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada...Looking for another DMD game..

#98 7 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

this thread is mainly to form relationships and network with fellow pinsider

How bout another night out at Heroes?

#99 7 years ago

I have a HUO Breakshot with immaculate playfield and a WWF (average condition, some broken plastics), willing to consider trades for almost anything and will add cash.

#100 7 years ago

I have a nice Pinbot in MA I would consider trading for another title. Freshly shopped, full LED's/flashers, rubber, rebuilt flippers with spring returns.

There are 215 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside