image-283.jpg
image-461.jpg
image-816.jpg
image-277.jpg
image-720.jpg
image-410.jpg
image-963.jpg
image-467.jpg
There are 215 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
#1 10 years ago

Hey all I thought I would start a thread for the beginning of the new year for people to list games they have that they are interested in trading, selling and WTB. I myself am running out of room and have some pins coming in and I need to make room for them. It will be like a swap meet to start to move some pins or buy some pins. I got the idea from the thread-What is next on your chopping block? Because of the title many posted pins that they may sell next or in the future. This thread is different. List games you want to buy,sell or trade now. Many deals were done with that thread and I am hoping that this thread may get some deals done as well. So if you need to make room, have MMR on the way and need to come up with remaining balance, or simply want another title then feel free to post. I might also recommend a picture or two with entire machine,shooter lane and also make sure to give your location. Thanks

#2 10 years ago

I will start it off. I am selling a collector quality HUO The Rolling Stones LE. Game is really unique and fun. Stern originally had planned to produce 350 but production was cut short making it a somewhat rare title.

Asking $5300 OBO and willing to entertain trade offers
Game is in Denver
*Still available-I have got some nibbles but no bites

GEDC0453.JPGGEDC0453.JPG
GEDC0456.JPGGEDC0456.JPG
GEDC0457.JPGGEDC0457.JPG

#3 10 years ago

I'd consider trading my Getaway or even doing a temporary swap for another DMD for someone local to Dallas. Completely torn down topside of PF down to bare, cleaned, reassembled, re-rubbered. One GI line repinned, still need to do the other, needs 1 transistor replaced for the lower pop bumper. Everything else works 100% and the supercharger is running around low 80ms cycle time. DMD is great, cabinet decals are faded, but not all the way to white as of yet.

#4 10 years ago

Looking to trade my mint Stern Elvis for a Champion Pub or WH20 - pictures and descriptions below

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ftfs-nice-stern-elvis-lf-champion-pubwh20-louisville

Will also be putting a fully shopped Judge Dredd with new DMD and deadworld mod installed that looks quite nice as well. Will be for sale or trade in Louisville.

#5 10 years ago

Bump

#6 10 years ago

Pins I have FS/FT:

NIB STLE
SWE1
HUO POTC
Shrek

Also have a Mario Kart GP

#7 10 years ago

My El Dorado is still looking for a new owner.
And I'd love to find a Central Park in decent condition.

#8 10 years ago

I have an huo shrek full LEDs/goodie bag intact 4500
Woz spot scheduled to deliver late jan/feb 8500

Pm for details and pics

#9 10 years ago

Tron, an undocumented HUO 2D CLU with screen printed cab, $4699.

#10 10 years ago

I am looking for a HUO preferably low play Stern IJ with immaculate shooter and no playfield warping around arc magnet.
Also want a HUO BBH for reasonable price
Any leads appreciated(:

#11 10 years ago

True two owner Huo monster bash with custom air brushed figurines by Matt walker $10k

#12 10 years ago

I need to sell a couple of pins and am struggling to decide which ones will go. The one I've had the longest and therefore could part with most easily is my Data East Star Wars. I am "underwater" on that pin, having put far more into it than I could reasonably expect to get for it, but I need to make room and am now willing to take a substantial loss.

I have others that I'd consider selling, but it isn't easy. I like all of my pins!

UPDATE: Sold to another Pinsider.

#13 10 years ago

I would be interested in purchasing DH, SST, WD?, TFTC

I would be willing to part with Pinball Magic, Near Mint SWE1, RFM

prefer local transactions if possible.

#14 10 years ago

Looking for a Congo in the WI/IL/MN area - have a few willing to part with via trade (TZ, T2, STTNG, TSPP, Gorgar)

#15 10 years ago

I am interested in gottliebs from the 80s and 90s that are typically thought of as D listers.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I am looking for a HUO preferably low play

I have a HUO Gladiators that I would hate to part with, but have considered it after your recent interest.

#17 10 years ago

Willing to trade/sell my Pharaoh. Plays 100% but PF needs to be cleaned (recent acquisition). BACKGLASS IS MINT!! 900 or would trade for similar era games (Flash/Mystic/Mata Hari/Frontier etc) in approx. the same condition or I will add cash if they are in much better shape.

#19 10 years ago

I have an HUO elvis for sale/trade in Virginia
possibly some others for trade
looking for LOTR, Champion Pub, Transformers, and system 11 games
happy 2014 to all!

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I have a HUO Gladiators that I would hate to part with, but have considered it after your recent interest.

If your serious let me know. I found two other nice ones and two Barb Wires. Waiting to unload some pins for more room.

#21 10 years ago

They are good fun.

#22 10 years ago

I have a nice Black Knight 2000 for sale or reasonable trade. can deliver within 100-150 miles

#23 10 years ago

I have a beautiful tspp. Would do a trade or sell.

Brian

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I found two other nice ones and two Barb Wires. Waiting to unload some pins for more room.

Also for sale or trade is a HUO Avengers LE blue-Modded out

Thus the insanity from spending a week at Disneyland and an evening in Fullerton. It was cool that you were able to sneak away and go out on the town. You cracked me up when you were playing Gladiators and that shaker started going. What did you say, something like "is that a Black and Decker in there" ?

#25 10 years ago

Looking for a nice HOU local LoTR. Soon will be Selling/Trading a FT.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#26 10 years ago

I have a very nice SS I'm debating trading towards a STLE. Really need to get rid of something else but not sure I'm ready.

#27 10 years ago

Pins possibly for sale/trade would be:

White Water $5000
Addam's Family $5000
Tron Pro with chicks and Tron translights and LEDs $5300

I go back and forth on getting rid of any of those, but if the right cash or trade came up I'd be willing to listen.

Y'all have a great 2014!

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

I go back and forth on getting rid of any of those, but if the right cash or trade came up I'd be willing to listen.

I get what you are saying. I sometimes think I should do a Neo post. Right cash maybe I should sell anything.

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I get what you are saying. I sometimes think I should do a Neo post. Right cash maybe I should sell anything.

I got some NEO prices in mind for a few of mine, but don't have them listed.

#30 10 years ago

I have a BOP and Flintstones. Looking for TAF.

#31 10 years ago

I have a Capcom Breakshot and Gottlieb Cirucs. Looking for trades in the midwest. Also looking to buy TZ, Tron, LotR etc.

#32 10 years ago

I have a ngg in super nice shape asking 3500 in the Phoenix Arizona area.
I also have a super Mario bros pinball for 2000 .

#33 10 years ago

WTB Collector Quality Condition of the following titles: Flash Gordon, Catacomb, Stargazer, Medusa, Bride of Pinbot
Shipping is ok!

#34 10 years ago

Looking for Congo, Tommy, Batman Forever. Buy or trade my TFTC. Lafayette, IN.

#35 10 years ago

I have a junkyard I have been thinking about trading in NJ.

#36 10 years ago

I am offering up a Alvin G & Company Pistol Poker with full LED's. This game is really rare-only 200 made! Game is in good condition and the playfield and shooter are real nice. Only problem is some of the plastic shot targets are getting cracked,but still work.
Asking $2400-(Edit) SOLD
Also willing to trade towards other titles
Game is in Denver

-Just a side note: Do you notice how nice the shooter is. This game poops out the ball into the shooter lane like a soft turd. The ball just kinda rolls out. Unlike new Stern games where it rockets out and messes up your shooter lane quick. Pretty cool if you ask me.

GEDC0839.JPGGEDC0839.JPG
GEDC0848.JPGGEDC0848.JPG
GEDC0849-610.JPGGEDC0849-610.JPG

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

This game poops out the ball into the shooter lane like a soft turd.

#38 10 years ago

Have a Fish Tales in St. Louis area would like to sell ($2200), or trade (plus or minus $) . Also looking for system 11 games for sale. Willing to travel some.

#39 10 years ago

I've got a Tommy for 2800 for sale/trade......everything is working (blinders too). I also have cash to add for a higher priced game

#40 10 years ago

Iron Man . Going in Market place today.

#41 10 years ago

We have a nice Dirty Harry pin that we are considering for either a trade or cash. It has the drop target (temperamental at times) in front of the warehouse and a new plastic set installed.

#42 10 years ago

These games are for trade in the Richmond, VA area. No shipping. I am in no rush to move these games just games that I am thinking about trading out this year. I am interested in a LOTR but open to other titles. I do not want any non working projects as I already have one. BSD is really nice and I'd like a similarly nice title in trade.

SC- HEP restored playfield, new ramps, underplay field support, extra rope light. all mechs rebuilt during swap. nice cab w/small chip on lower front of cab. could use a decal on front of cab.
http://s920.photobucket.com/user/taylorva72/library/Safe%20Cracker%20playfield%20swap?sort=2&page=1

BSD- Playfield restored and cleared by Neo. All mechs rebuilt at time of repopulation. Cab is nice with little to no fade with small chip on left of body, head has some touched up scuffs, inside of cab was sanded and painted, upgraded speakers. Game plays 100%

Monopoly- nice player condition. front of cab has some scuffs. plays 100%. LEDs

I500- nice player condition fade on one side and front. Car inserts in front of ramps need to be reseated as they are slightly lifted, coin door has a hole drilled in lower right.

WCS'94- nice player condition. Flipper wear above right flipper. New plastic set installed. Cab art is a bit rough but some scratches were touched up on front of cab in the black.

#43 10 years ago

I'm looking for a nice WPT in Denver. Nothing for sale or trade now though.

#44 10 years ago

Lots of great games out there, pretty disappointed not that many in my area.

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from cableguy918:

Lots of great games out there, pretty disappointed not that many in my area.

Chicagoland has been pretty quiet lately it seems...unless you want a No Fear for $3300

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from Buffpac5:

Chicagoland has been pretty quiet lately it seems...unless you want a No Fear for $3300

Hmm, that wasn't on my list, but let me think about it. are you open to trades as well?

#47 10 years ago

Selling a very nice No Fear in Staten Island NY $1850.00

Here is a link to the thread and photos:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-williams-no-fear-2200-staten-island-ny

Photos:

http://www.skeley.com/photos/swfpopup.mg?AlbumID=35874211&AlbumKey=P7jDnW

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I have a HUO Gladiators

DSCN2180.JPGDSCN2180.JPG

Quoted from pinmister:

If your serious let me know.

Quoted from pinmister:

your shooter lane

DSCN2181.JPGDSCN2181.JPG
PM sent.

#49 10 years ago

Going to sell a Taxi and and Earthshaker. Both in Lincoln/Omaha NEB area. ES is restored and very nice, Taxi is nice, did a PF swap as the other had too much wear.. both are shopped and LED'd. Looking for cash or a GTB sys3 title that Ive never owned, SMB, Wipeout, etc...

#50 10 years ago

I didn't know Gladiators could look like that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Copley, OH
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 41.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Juneau, WI
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lake Charles, LA
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 259.00
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

There are 215 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-unofficial-for-saletrade-thread-2014 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.