IMG_3100 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240411_225620072.MP (resized).jpg
20240410_181338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1438 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_184826850.MP.jpg
IMG_5558 (resized).jpeg
PNG image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #91 Rush song list Posted by Bill2112Rush (2 years ago)

Post #1378 RULES. Link to RUSH Rulesheet Posted by Av8 (2 years ago)

Post #1389 TECH: SWITCHES. Lockdown bar action button not working - fix Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1818 MOD: SOUND. Amp DIY upgrade for RUSH Posted by TinyBlackDog (2 years ago)

Post #2123 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter lane adjustment to stop rattling ball launch Posted by Coyohtay (2 years ago)

Post #3107 TECH: SOUND. Headphone Jack no-boot when installed workaround Posted by AUKraut (2 years ago)

Post #3632 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Scoop losing track of balls. Posted by Schwaggs (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider teddyb73.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8204 1 year ago

I just got to Rush Pro. I noticed it was missing the extra plastics they usually give you with the manual. Did everybody else's come the same way with no keychain or sling plastics?

Thanks,
Ted

#8215 1 year ago
Quoted from schudel5:

[quoted image]

Thanks for letting me know fellas. I figured they cheaped out.

4 months later
#11130 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I agree. I'm relatively new like you, but just used to the gnr forum where everyone responds helpful with answers or links no matter how many times it's been asked. I try hard to give back in that forum for the newbies for that when I bought my GNR and had lots of repeat questions. The conversation is why we're here otherwise mods just can lock the forums down after 1 or 2 years after launch as everything has been covered.
If anyone gets tired of the rinse and repeat on forums then the problem is you. If you post about it then the problem is really you. Especially when you're a 4 months new know-it-all.
This repeat cycle is par for the course and no reply is better than replying and being condescending because there's always someone willing to help. Let them step up and carry the torch instead of the one who pours gasoline on it. I did the research, thought I'd narrow down and ask my own question here and got chastised for it by a super-newb.
I know it's not everyone here, I'm very familiar with the other opinionated posts from the person who responded negatively so it doesn't surprise me.

Thank you!

You guys think that this thread is bad forgetting lamblasted for asking a repeat question.

You should go to the Cactus Canyon thread.

It's like the Gestapo is running that page.

The owner of that thread made up a big FAQ section. If you ask a question that was already stated on there. Look out.

#11165 1 year ago
Quoted from surfnrg:

This is my favorite game. The other day I put up 2B. The modes are pretty cool. I like how they are not timed like in every other game. So much more to learn on this game. I have no idea why the playfield went dark after completing a bunch of modes and I had to do some blue planet thing. Can't wait to get back at it. I think this game will be a winner long term.

It went dark because you were probably playing fly by night mode.

1 month later
#11886 1 year ago

I feel bad for you guys with the Premiums and LEs. But I'm glad I have a Pro.

#11905 1 year ago
Quoted from tipontop:

I have ordered a Bond pro and will receive the machine in about 2 weeks. I love Bond as a theme, but videos I've seen of the gameplay make me very unsure. Should I stick with the order, or should I change the order to a Rush pro (which is possible to do)? I've played Rush and like the game, even though the music isn't quite my taste. Any thoughts / advice?

I like you wasn't a Rush fan. I like the few songs but that was about it. I had no plan on getting a Rush pro. I was offered a trade for Rush Pro new in a box for my Iron Maiden Pro plus $1000 cash.

So I took a chance, and let me tell you. It's one of the best pins I ever played. I like it better than Godzilla and I had a premium. Hands down is better than Iron Maiden.

I'm a big James Bond fan. I played the pro. The playfield felt like playing a solid state '80s pin with limited ramps and shooting a big dildo in the
playfield.

To answer your question it's not even close. Go with the Rush Pro!

#11911 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

I totally disagree. Maiden and Rush are equally awesome machines. Different style...Elwin vs. Borg. To me its kind of like saying which one of your children you like more.

Ya....I would seriously try and get Maiden back in your lineup. It is Elwin's first commercially available Stern pins and will go down in pin history as a groundbreaking game.

If you want an awesome Irwin game. I would go Avengers premium all day long over Iron Maiden.

#11950 1 year ago

If you paid with a credit card. I would put a dispute on the purchase.

#11960 1 year ago
Quoted from lospugs:

Talk to your distributor honestly about it, the margins they make on selling a NIB machine from Stern are tiny. Disputing a credit card charge will take the entirety of the purchase from the distributor, and then leave it up to the distributor to claw for the non-margin money back with Stern. It's a_ way to fight it, but probably not as effective or impactful as it seems.
I think you should try and take the case to Judge Judy. They upped their damages payouts to 10k, so that will cover the base price of a premium.

I know what you guys are saying but that will help put pressure on stern to get the poor guys problem resolved.

When I got my Mandalorian Premium. I had a bad node board 9. I basically could not play my new pin for 2 months. And the new guy that replaced Chas over at Stern is just completely horrible with communication.

My distributor who I will not name. Is a big hitter on the East Coast. Was completely useless with helping me out. Looking back I wish I would have disputed the transaction just because of the principle of all the money that you spent and then the tech support is horrible.

Just my two cents. Also there's plenty of other distributors that I bought from before when I had problems stepped up to the plate and made sure everything was right.

So talk to your distributor first and if they will not help you get the problem resolved then put the dispute in.

#11980 1 year ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

If the problem is never fixed and all these machines get bricked I might be inclined to agree. That's not the case yet.
The topic arose for CC purchases, which is a very, very small % of overall sales.
Lemon laws for pinball machines where does that even exist? Even Auto lemon laws allow reasonable number of repairs, so not sure when that would kick in here since they are tying to diagnose the issue.
Again, the best way to voice your pain is to stop buying machines.

Completely different issue. Your example is the role of a distributor - it's not to take the financial hit for a design flaw.

It's not a different issue because at the end, they are handling it the same way. They are ignoring the customer. Period.

Shit. I just bought an Alien new out of the box.
Been having a lot of problems to get that thing to play right. But you know what, at the end of the day I would buy another one off the Pinball Brothers. Because their tech support is freaking out of this world.

3 weeks later
#12404 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Did Bond machines have a goodie bag?
If they did Rush buyers really got screwed.

Rush owners didn't get screwed. Bond owners got screwed with that code. We should feel fortunate!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oxford, GA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 229.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 210.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 42.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider teddyb73.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1?tu=teddyb73 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.