IMG_3100 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240411_225620072.MP (resized).jpg
20240410_181338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1438 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_184826850.MP.jpg
IMG_5558 (resized).jpeg
PNG image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #91 Rush song list Posted by Bill2112Rush (2 years ago)

Post #1378 RULES. Link to RUSH Rulesheet Posted by Av8 (2 years ago)

Post #1389 TECH: SWITCHES. Lockdown bar action button not working - fix Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1818 MOD: SOUND. Amp DIY upgrade for RUSH Posted by TinyBlackDog (2 years ago)

Post #2123 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter lane adjustment to stop rattling ball launch Posted by Coyohtay (2 years ago)

Post #3107 TECH: SOUND. Headphone Jack no-boot when installed workaround Posted by AUKraut (2 years ago)

Post #3632 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Scoop losing track of balls. Posted by Schwaggs (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider solid_snake.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8392 1 year ago

Your goodie bag might have an extra spinner sticker.

#8455 1 year ago

Sorry for the newb question but my game's tilt sensor goes off at the slightest nudge. I took the tilt bob out and it still does it. I lifted the playfield but don't really know what to look for that's causing the problem. It seems to happen more when I use the right flipper. Thanks in advance.

#8465 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Look for the rod that held the tilt bob and make sure it hangs in the center of the ring. This is all on the left side of the inside of the cabinet. Make sure nothing is laying on the ring or rod.

Quoted from Apollo18:

Make sure the round metal piece is level and not on an angle wherein the tilt Bob when “centered” remains closer to one edge than others.
You may need to GENTLY bend it

Thanks yeah, the gold bracket thing holding the metal piece that holds the tilt bob was sort of crooked so I just bent it by hand a little. No more constant tilt warnings now.

One more question that's probably been asked before and I'll stop. On a full plunge that goes all the way around and through the pop bumpers it always goes straight down the middle. I looked at the key posts but didn't see anything on this. Would raising or lowering the pitch fix this? I'm at 7 degrees right now.

#8683 1 year ago

I installed the official Stern shaker on Rush this afternoon. Was sort of surprised it came with a bunch of stuff I don't think is needed? I am used to the Pinball Life ones, so I just installed the Stern one the same way. Seems to work fine, just wanted to make sure I didn't need to use all those ferrites, zip ties, wood screw etc.

8 months later
#13730 1 year ago

My Rush side armor arrived from Pinball Life a few days ago.

1 month later
#14705 11 months ago

Is the loud "clicking" sound on the topper normal? I hear it like every 15 seconds when the gears are turning. Kind of annoying.

#14740 10 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

This isn't normal. Did you try to locate the source?
Is there any topper diagnostics that will start the gears rolling to troubleshoot? Otherwise it may need a second person to put balls in play with the volume down to spin the gears while you listen and closely watch the gears turn to try and identify the source of the issue.

I think I located the clicking sound. It's 2 microswitches that are activated by the gears turning. I just sort of fiddled around with it with my fingers and no longer hear the clicking so that's better I guess. Also, do the gears pretty much just turn constantly during the game for everyone? They stop every once in a while but only for a few seconds then they go right back to turning. Just checking to see if that's how it's supposed to be. Thanks.

20230530_171940 (resized).jpg20230530_171940 (resized).jpg
#14749 10 months ago
Quoted from ian866:

That doesn't look as though those grey trigger wheels are lined up correctly with the switches, seems as though they used spacers that are too long ??

Yeah I was wondering about that too. They don't seem to line up, but the topper seems to be working fine. Anyone else want to take a pic of theirs? I highlighted in blue the 2 switches and the black arrow circled in orange is what I'm wondering if that's supposed to be touching the switches also (right now it isn't).

Edit: Yeah I think only the front of the 2 microswitches is activating when it rotates. I can get the rear one to register only by manually pressing it in Switch Test

rush topper (resized).jpegrush topper (resized).jpeg

4 months later
#16546 6 months ago

Do the expression lights not sync in dj mixer mode?

#16548 6 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

No because those in DJ are actual full studio tracks. The game tracks are edited and the video edited to sync as much as possible, and the expression lights are built on the game. DJ has full LVS, game doesn't, as an example.
Would be cool to have DJ mode have the option to play game audio tracks with video and expression .

Thanks. Was playing Foo Fighters LE at a buddy's house and noticed the expression lights synced in dj mode. Thought maybe I had hooked up mine wrong or something.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Virginia Beach, VA
$ 8.00
Apparel - Unisex
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

$ 42.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider solid_snake.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1?tu=solid_snake and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.