IMG_6823 2 (resized).jpg
354125F5-9E77-42F7-A4D2-14FCB66967F7 (resized).jpeg
20220727_133125 (resized).jpg
20220727_134135 (resized).jpg
IMG_6821 (resized).jpg
IMG_6449 (resized).jpg
Rush with Mods (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

21 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #91 Rush song list Posted by Bill2112Rush (6 months ago)

Post #1378 RULES. Link to RUSH Rulesheet Posted by Av8 (5 months ago)

Post #1389 TECH: SWITCHES. Lockdown bar action button not working - fix Posted by PinMonk (5 months ago)

Post #1818 MOD: SOUND. Amp DIY upgrade for RUSH Posted by TinyBlackDog (5 months ago)

Post #2123 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter lane adjustment to stop rattling ball launch Posted by Coyohtay (5 months ago)

Post #3107 TECH: SOUND. Headphone Jack no-boot when installed workaround Posted by AUKraut (4 months ago)

Post #3632 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Scoop losing track of balls. Posted by Schwaggs (4 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rwilimo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6239 84 days ago
Quoted from NJDevils30:

I have just had Node 10 fail on my premium. Middle of a game noticed the ramp was not going up. Shut the game off and noticed similar issue others have reported. Reached out to stern for help. Not sure what the cause is, this is essentially a bone stock game and is a newer build from 4/26. It does not have the ferrite from the factory, instead there is some sort of expansion board plugged into CN5.[quoted image]

Quoted from NJDevils30:

I have just had Node 10 fail on my premium. Middle of a game noticed the ramp was not going up. Shut the game off and noticed similar issue others have reported. Reached out to stern for help. Not sure what the cause is, this is essentially a bone stock game and is a newer build from 4/26. It does not have the ferrite from the factory, instead there is some sort of expansion board plugged into CN5.[quoted image]

Well add me to the list of Node 10 failures, I have a late April build and the same "expansion board on the connector" with no ferrite coil, game is 10 days old, so disappointing...

#6299 82 days ago
Quoted from Starman_2112:

Ive had my premium now for a about 3 weeks. Is my machine the only one which sends 75%+ of shots into the time machine with the ramp down strait down the middle? There is simply no way I try to even attempt the shot any more, its just terrible. This is absolutely driving me nuts and I keep leveling the machine to no help. This makes me think I need to put in a center post on this thing. I have this issue in several different areas, strait down the middle like when it rolls out of the pops left lane. I feel like I cant even play the bottom of the pinball without the ball being sent down the middle or rolling strait to the out lanes. Both the left and right lanes seem to just roll the ball strait over the top to the out lane as well.

The ramp down shot is rough but I have none of the other problems you describe on my Premium in fact I feel as if this game gives me far longer ball times then most other new Sterns like Godzilla, Jurassic Park, etc.

#6402 80 days ago
Quoted from CrashJT:

I've only heard of 2 node 10 boards getting damaged in this thread. I don't see it as something that's happening to most or even many machines.
The new machines seem to have a daughter card. I'm guessing that the ferrite rings could not possibly save a chip from burning through like I saw in one image. That's my 2 cents.

Add me to the list, I have late April build and burnt node 10 in less then 1 week, I have that tiny daughter board with no ferrites. When I talked with Stern I was told that Ferrites are only to help with Interference of some switch's. Waiting for new board to ship...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Rubber/Silicone
NinjaCamp Mods
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rwilimo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!