IMG_6410 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2562 (resized).jpg
IMG_2578 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2574 (resized).jpeg
20240322_163542 (resized).jpg
20240322_163631 (resized).jpg
20240319_194137 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #91 Rush song list Posted by Bill2112Rush (2 years ago)

Post #1378 RULES. Link to RUSH Rulesheet Posted by Av8 (2 years ago)

Post #1389 TECH: SWITCHES. Lockdown bar action button not working - fix Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1818 MOD: SOUND. Amp DIY upgrade for RUSH Posted by TinyBlackDog (2 years ago)

Post #2123 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter lane adjustment to stop rattling ball launch Posted by Coyohtay (2 years ago)

Post #3107 TECH: SOUND. Headphone Jack no-boot when installed workaround Posted by AUKraut (2 years ago)

Post #3632 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Scoop losing track of balls. Posted by Schwaggs (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rexdeanrds.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11644 1 year ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

I built this topper today. It came out nice with cyan blue LED strip.
[quoted image]

Wow this is amazing!

1 week later
#11835 1 year ago

Went to install a shaker motor for my Rush (Pro) and I'm not seeing any pre-drilled holes. Am I missing something?

3EC0886E-53D2-4B78-8DB7-CD4E29EEC8D2 (resized).jpeg3EC0886E-53D2-4B78-8DB7-CD4E29EEC8D2 (resized).jpeg
#11875 1 year ago
Quoted from ian866:

A drill ? ( sorry )

Yup! Ended up taking a small drill going up through the bottom of the T nuts and it popped through a small wood plug. Not sure if it got smoother over sanding or what happened there.

#11876 1 year ago
Quoted from ian866:

A drill ? ( sorry )

Quoted from Vespula:

Man your eyes are good. I blew that pic up and thought I was seeing 1 but talked myself into it being a wood knot!
I did have to poke the wood out of mine but they were punched out enough to be clear and obvious they were there.
Good call.

Yup! T nuts were there and so I used a small drill bit and went through the nuts on the bottom and popped out a good little wood plug. Easy sorted!

3 weeks later
#12335 1 year ago

Has anyone in this thread gotten the "Never turn your back on a monster" Achievement? It seems incredibly difficult to get. Probably the hardest achievement stern has posted to date (would be curious if there are others that are harder).

C40A0DCC-908B-4F10-B6AD-C5D8B4D9DB13 (resized).jpegC40A0DCC-908B-4F10-B6AD-C5D8B4D9DB13 (resized).jpeg
#12350 1 year ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

I wasn't using Insider, but I accomplished it in a game, and saw the final shot show the 12x. I had help from The Weapon, don't know if that matters for the achievement.
It's actually not that hard if you can shoot the upper loop repeatedly. The whole thing goes like this:
Shots 1-3: Right ramp - Right ramp - Dead End (this should be easy enough)
Shots 4-6: Use the Weapon now, which will spot the left orbit - side scoop - spinner
Shots 7-12: Get the ball to the upper loop, loop it five times, then finish at the side scoop
Note that you have to toggle the diverter before using the Weapon, since the game will automatically move it to the right side after ramp #2, but it needs to be on the left to collect shots 4-6 going left to right. That's the best time to use it - there's nowhere else in the sequence when it can get more than that.

This is the best strategy I've seen. Really detailed. I'm not sure if using the weapon would invalidate the achievement but I don't know why it would. I'll have to give it a go like that.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 week later
#12479 1 year ago
Quoted from GrooTheWanderer:

If you haven't seen this video segment by IEPinball, it's worth a watch. Just under 60 seconds of magic By Karl DeAngelo to complete the achievement. The running reaction in chat (including Ray Davidson's) was great.

Wow that was incredible!

And that score is so ridiculous for a single mode it's almost laughable lol

1 month later
#13643 1 year ago
Quoted from Drussksu:

Just noticed a glitch in the new software update. I was in a multiball, I think it was subdivisions. I hit the super jackpot shot and all lighting as well as the flippers went dead until the super jackpot animation was completed. Anyone else notice this?

Happened to me exactly once since updating and not since then.

Although my interlock is no longer shutting off the HV but I don't think that's related to code updates

9 months later
#17622 79 days ago

My Diverter coil is very "Sticky" - It gets stuck and does not fully actuate about 1/4 of the time. When manually pushing the metal into the coil the movement is rough and gets stuck if the angle of push is even slightly wrong. Before I replace the whole coil, is there any solution to this? Coil lube, a good cleaning?

1 week later
#17637 69 days ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Coil sleeve could be the culprit. Or the stop. Definitely no lubrication. Could also have gotten loose and misaligned.

Cleaned the coil and coil sleeve with some naphtha and re-seated the coil support and it's working super solid now.

#17672 65 days ago
Quoted from Bos007:

after some requests by PM, here's the link to the .stl file for the 'tweaked' diverter piece
Have fun with it, I do hope it fixes your game !
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:6480300
[quoted image]

really cool. Thanks for the share. I'll try to have a friend make this for me and report back!

#17673 64 days ago

It took: Lanes in the most closed position, Dead end ramp cheater mod, and Titan Rubbers, But I have FINALLY gotten to book two. Ended at year 209(4?). Yes the game was set to "baby mode" when it comes to post positions and the dead end ramp, but I'm still very proud to be seeing progress

IMG_0432 (resized).jpegIMG_0432 (resized).jpegIMG_0435 (resized).pngIMG_0435 (resized).png

2 weeks later
#17721 51 days ago

Any tips for aligning the scoop kickout? It's been perfect beeline to the right flipper for drop catches until recently. Now it's a STDM almost every time.

Tried adjusting power and adjusting the "Stern fix" fins. Is there anything to be bent or repositioned to ensure the kick stops going STDM?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
6,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sellersburg, IN
$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Lighting - Led
Gameroom Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 194.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rexdeanrds.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1?tu=rexdeanrds and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.