IMG_3100 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240411_225620072.MP (resized).jpg
20240410_181338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1438 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_184826850.MP.jpg
IMG_5558 (resized).jpeg
PNG image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #91 Rush song list Posted by Bill2112Rush (2 years ago)

Post #1378 RULES. Link to RUSH Rulesheet Posted by Av8 (2 years ago)

Post #1389 TECH: SWITCHES. Lockdown bar action button not working - fix Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1818 MOD: SOUND. Amp DIY upgrade for RUSH Posted by TinyBlackDog (2 years ago)

Post #2123 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter lane adjustment to stop rattling ball launch Posted by Coyohtay (2 years ago)

Post #3107 TECH: SOUND. Headphone Jack no-boot when installed workaround Posted by AUKraut (2 years ago)

Post #3632 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Scoop losing track of balls. Posted by Schwaggs (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider raiders36.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1640 2 years ago

Got my new LE over weekend and got few games in. Last night got a "quick" game in. Played for what seemed like forever. Still learning the rules and tips but got up to 878k. Had all lights off and volume up. Really easy to get into the game with the flow etc. With the scoop locks at one point I thought MB was over and then 4 balls were ejected.

Anyway at the end of the game all the side lights go dim and some basic white play field lights came on when I was putting initials in. After being sucked so far into the game, music and lights. When they went off and the generic white lights on playfield came on it really reminded me how the lights come on AFTER a concert/encore. Felt like the concert was over. IT was a cool feeling. Maybe I was too into it but that is a good thing.

Would love for them to add in few white side lights during this to really give the feeling that the house lights just came on.

Only played a few games and need to adjust the pitch. Love it so far.

Also the new scoop has held up so far but we will see.

#1794 2 years ago

What pitch does everyone have theirs set at. Mine seems a little too level as the games seem to go on forever, not a bad thing but dont suspect this was the plan. Thanks

#2058 2 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Anyone seen this? I am on the code it shipped with .88 and during 2 of my best games the music disappears , game sounds are still there. Next ball music comes back. Also had a two player game going with the wife and it just shut down completely, and came back only after a reboot .

I have had this happen as well. Tends to be on the longer balls that I cant seem to finish mode and cant drain lol.

#2370 2 years ago

Is anyone else having issues with the left loop not registering. I have seen the magnet sensor fix. Is there anything else people recommend. Now that I am learning how to play more that shot needs to register lol.

3 weeks later
#4440 2 years ago
Quoted from Animal:

Btw, when the solid green light is lit over the side scoop, what is that supposed to alert you to?

it means you already have one ball locked for Far Cry

1 week later
#4930 2 years ago

Finished all the modes that are coded. I was surprised given my upper orbit registers 50% of time. Cant wait for more code.

Now just waiting for ninja fix and will let the game rest until then

#5187 2 years ago

I got the Ninja scoop protector in. Appears smooth. SOOOO much quieter which I was not expecting. I did not realize how much I was hearing it over the music on my LE

1 month later
#6697 1 year ago

Love the new code. Keeps getting better.

Has anyone had a ball get stuck to the R of the time machine ramp when it is in the up position. During a multiball I have had a ball somehow make it up in the little dead area and dont realize it until the ramp is trying to go down but the ball prevents it. Maybe a small mode in the area would help. It has to be a freak thing as only with multiballs do I ever get it stuck but there all a lot of multiballs.

#6702 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Happens to me all the time. Stern is looking into a solution apparently. I could fiddle with moving the ramp or time machine, but I'd prefer they weigh-in since it isn't that big a deal. Worst case, the game does a ball search. Sure, it slows down the game, but it's not like the glass needs to come off to fix.
[quoted image]

Its actually to the right of that outside the ramp guard rails. Some how a ball jumps up there when ramp is up then the ramp tries to go down when all the other balls drain and makes the most god awful noise lol. But the noise is probably the only way I found the ball the first time. I might just put a small hydrant in the dead area between the spinner loop and the ramp

If any mod makers out there should consider it.

I put the ninja camp protector in and I am so glad I did. Played one with sterns fix and really changes the dead end shot with how bulky it is.

1 week later
#6948 1 year ago

Just had best game on new code. Horrible ball one then from there game just took off. I really was so locked in I didnt check the score until ball 3. I thought I would have had a bigger score on the wizards, about 1.2 billion combined. I purposely had not played Hemispheres on its own. Was interesting and thought I did much better than I thought I would.

rush (resized).jpgrush (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#7569 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Question, I played a pro again and still love it. I am not a RUSH fan. I don’t hate them mine you. My daughters like it but not the theme. Are you owners still enjoying the game? I am really thinking about picking a pro up.
I currently have Godzilla pro, EHOH premium, and Halloween. I sold AIQ and GOTG this year. Three pins just doesn’t feel right and want a 4th one again.
I definitely prefer RUSH over Dead Pool and Mando. Thanks for any feedback.

I have had deadpool in past and currently have Mando LE. I have Rush LE and the game will never leave. I initially set it up in my living room because I was not convinced I was not going to flip it due to not being a die hard RUSH fan. I am not a huge RUSH fan but feel the music and flow work great together. It only took a few plays to know it was a game for me. Continues to improve with updates. Very deep game and multiple ways to play. I absolutely love the lights on the LE and hope they offer it for the pro and premium owners as well. I am not sure if the shots and flow is perfect for my game play or what but this game never gets old

2 months later
#9728 1 year ago

Anyone else have a node 10 have issues after the update. Ramp stopped working in first game, I did not know if part of code update or not. Kept playing. Next game Node 10 alert.

Thanks in advance

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 8.00
Apparel - Unisex
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 194.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider raiders36.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1?tu=raiders36 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.