IMG_3100 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240411_225620072.MP (resized).jpg
20240410_181338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1438 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_184826850.MP.jpg
IMG_5558 (resized).jpeg
PNG image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #91 Rush song list Posted by Bill2112Rush (2 years ago)

Post #1378 RULES. Link to RUSH Rulesheet Posted by Av8 (2 years ago)

Post #1389 TECH: SWITCHES. Lockdown bar action button not working - fix Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1818 MOD: SOUND. Amp DIY upgrade for RUSH Posted by TinyBlackDog (2 years ago)

Post #2123 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter lane adjustment to stop rattling ball launch Posted by Coyohtay (2 years ago)

Post #3107 TECH: SOUND. Headphone Jack no-boot when installed workaround Posted by AUKraut (2 years ago)

Post #3632 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Scoop losing track of balls. Posted by Schwaggs (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider orangedude71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3321 2 years ago

Any other protective recommendations? Mine arrives next month. Ive already ordered this protector. My theory is that newer machines will need time for the clear to fully setup so this seems to be a no brainer.. at least for the first few plays

Quoted from Av8:

This Rush playfield protector is a must have imo. No need to remove time machine. The only mistake I made was putting the protector under the factory scoop protectors. It caused binding. It goes on top of the protectors. I removed the fork as its not needed. Put some hard as nails nail polish on inside of scoops and VUK area.
Took me a full day to do it. It plays amazing now!
I made a video I need to post.

1 month later
#5687 1 year ago

My distributor reached out saying my Premium was ready to ship. During my last call they said I was number 13 out of 12 slots so guessing someone bailed out.. Dont forget to check your spam filters.. because thats where I found the email asking for more payment...

1 week later
#5913 1 year ago

Giggity giggity

2CAE426A-BD70-44F1-9B77-595DAC778CF5 (resized).jpeg2CAE426A-BD70-44F1-9B77-595DAC778CF5 (resized).jpeg7607112B-E96E-45ED-A519-245A50FAA21B (resized).jpeg7607112B-E96E-45ED-A519-245A50FAA21B (resized).jpeg
#5921 1 year ago
Quoted from Av8:

Wax is fine. Its a good idea.
I bought and sold over 40 pins and many NIB sterns. I joined pinside when it first started. Stern playfields are the softest. Especially when new. I saw an Stern Elvira first run that looked beat to death after a few months. Like a golf ball. Why? Its the wood they use and the short cure/dry times. Some games are better than others.

Wanted to check in with you.. My premium arrived today and i have the playfield protector ready to install. Do you still recommend placing it over the top of the scoop protector? Any other recommendations?

#5947 1 year ago

For those wondering what the playfield protector covers here it is before I removed the protective film. I am pretty happy with it other than the little left-hand piece which goes up behind the knock down targets. I cut that off of mine as it felt like it just wasn’t supported well And would break off eventually

0101EC1D-9956-47F4-A540-418FE8DB5060 (resized).jpeg0101EC1D-9956-47F4-A540-418FE8DB5060 (resized).jpeg96C06599-6361-4EF8-A59C-202B2EF6C462 (resized).jpeg96C06599-6361-4EF8-A59C-202B2EF6C462 (resized).jpegD1C6FD32-0C80-4490-AEC7-2B8DF6995CA2 (resized).jpegD1C6FD32-0C80-4490-AEC7-2B8DF6995CA2 (resized).jpeg
#5976 1 year ago
Quoted from upsfeedr:

Got my Pro yesterday and no Tilt Bob in the machine. Anyone else missing there’s??

Mine was inside the coin box

#5998 1 year ago
Quoted from Av8:

I put it on top of factory protector but below the fork. Sandwich it between the two. I added an extra washer under the fork post (post between the 2 scoops) to level it out and provide a gap. Holding up well.
I'm interested in the Ninja protectors.

I’m running the stern V3 so i just slid it under the bumpers and called it done. I have a Ninja but decided to play this as is first. I did have some issues with the section behind the instrument knock downs so I cut that little finger off. Also I’ve had the ball trapped in the trough where the instrument knockdowns go. I have not leveled the machine yet so i suspect that may address it

#6081 1 year ago

I sure wish the drop targets would cycle during a lost ball search. That said the root cause here is the playfield protector I think

E060728A-2BE7-4166-B259-E62284A73E32 (resized).jpegE060728A-2BE7-4166-B259-E62284A73E32 (resized).jpeg
#6085 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Why don't you adjust your targets so they rest higher when knocked down so there's not a lip with the protector to stop them? You just need to turn a screw under them.

Solid. Didn’t know that was a thing.

#6104 1 year ago

I suspect I have a mode board on the way out myself. Yesterday several instances of the ramp being up but the magnet not on. Additionally 20 seconds or so the lower playfield GI lights went dark. I don’t have enough play time with machine yet to know if that’s just a bug or a feature or an actual problem but I’ll be keeping my eye on it from now

#6106 1 year ago
Quoted from andre060:

During Fly By Night the GI does go dark, but it's the whole PF, not just the bottom half...

Mmmm. You know what. It was during fly by night. Makes sense. Now for the time machine shot. Guess that’s just part of normal play

#6277 1 year ago

Curious for those who have bought NIB machines before. What is the likelihood that Stern will keep adding software updates to the game adding songs/feautures or special challenges. I enjoy the Cygnus X1 challenge but could always use more., I have to assume once most of the bugs are out.. they ramp it down.

#6305 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

This video is made for the game! YYZ video added to replace One Little Victory.

DAAAANG>. The video plus the music.. you are not wrong.. this is exactly how it should be

1 month later
#7877 1 year ago

Annnnnd. Node 10 blown.. ok.. start the clock.. emailed stern Today. Any bets on ETA for replacement?

AE604333-7C23-4CDE-A831-59AEB78C7BE4 (resized).jpegAE604333-7C23-4CDE-A831-59AEB78C7BE4 (resized).jpeg
#7878 1 year ago
Quoted from Av8:

Stern sent me a new Node 10 board after contacting distributor. Easy swap but remember to set the dip switches to match old board. Fixed it. Its impossible to fix old board. The chip cooked.

Curious.. is there a rev number on your board? Mine produced in May just went nuclear as well

#7885 1 year ago
Quoted from swampfire:

More like “stop the clock (and ramp)”. I think Stern is pretty fast now with these. I had to wait a month, but it was only because they didn’t have any in stock.
What code were you running? This probably blows my theory about it only happening with early code.

Running .97. I think it arrived in may with .94

#7891 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

The few times I've had an issue, sterns reply was to go thru your distributor. Have you contacted them to handle it? Hope it gets resolved fast , sucks looking at an unplayable game

Just received a reply from Stern on my node 10 board confirming that I need to go through the distributor. So agree that seems to be the process

#7894 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

Love this game. I sold my Pro to pickup a Prem/LE. Now, I’m waiting to see a resolution of the Node 10 issues on these. I’m particularly reluctant to buy a used game (LE) given this issue. Forcing everyone through a distributor for repairs diminishes the value of used games, especially those with design defects like the Node 10 issues in Rush.

My distributor is saying that most likely is either the stepper motor of the ramp or the stepper motor of the clock that takes out the board. They’re recommending when I get the new board to Plug in the stepper motors individually to confirm if it’s one or the other before nuking another board

#7945 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Curious if you guys with the fried node boards have after market mods like pin stadiums or something else?

Nothing other than a playfield protector.

#7946 1 year ago
Quoted from Ghosters:

Fried node 10 board. Just replaced about a month ago, but the other one was not this obvious. Something strange going on here. I think one of the stepper motors might be the actual issue. If others are having similar issues, please post if you have any mods in place. Stern is going to replace the node 10 board again. Probably will fry again soon, since I don't see their logic. Insert Definition of insanity here. I was on .97 code when I installed the replacement board.
[quoted image]

My distributor is recommending that when I reinstall the note 10 board that I don’t plug in the stepper motors right away and start with one motor at a time to confirm if there really is a stepper motor problem. Probably when I receive my board I will only Plug in the ramp and not the clock for a while and see if I have any problems

1 week later
#8228 1 year ago
Quoted from OutpostKodelia:

H3XAG0N, aamauzy I wanted to circle back on the spinner shot issue you two were digging into. I think I have a fix for it. It's a simple snap in part. It slightly extends and rounds down the metal guide arc just after the spinner gate, sending the ball in a more downward direction so it doesn't rattle back out. The ball can still get a little crazy and rattle around, but it now does it further down the exit lane, where it doesn't make it back out of the spinner gate, and properly returns at the upper right flipper.
If you're interested, send me your shipping info in a PM and we'll send a prototype out to both of you for testing purposes. We wanted to thank you two in particular for digging into this deeply enough that we could see what we needed to to do fix it, so we're going to totally comp this for you if you want to be our beta testers!
You can see the part in the attached pics. It's in black to make it more visible, but the part we send out will be in clear to minimize visibility. I'm also including a couple renders to better show what it does (one shows how it alters the curve, the other shows how it uses the rail behind the ball guide to snap in and hold it in place). We also tested to make sure it has zero impact on the loop shots coming around behind it. This seems to be working well for us but we admittedly have very little play/test time on it so far... Still not a single bounce back in our testing, and we can definitely see how it alters the trajectory down, so... fingers crossed!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I would say greater than 50% of my shots also come back at me. I’ll be watching this fix to see if it addresses

#8246 1 year ago
Quoted from Ghosters:

Rush Prem is my first Pin I have owned, so I am also new to working with a Pinball company such as Stern. I have had my game for 2/12 months, with 1 month of down time due to Node 10 board failures. I am not that peeved with the failure, but more with Sterns warranty process and their lack of engagement of when your warranty part will be delivered. They are quick at giving a warranty claim, but after that your absolutely ghosted, until the part magically arrives. Why cant we get periodic emails updating us on the status of the claim and tracking numbers when the part ships. Is this asking to much? Do the other PB companies such as JJ and American Pinball act the same way? Once again, I'm new so I'm more curious than anything else. The company I work for bends over backwards for our customers. Maybe I'm expecting too much.

+1 on this experience so far. im patient.. if they tell me a month or two.. thats fine. Im in the supply business.. i know things are messy all over. But just want to know if i should button it back up and play without the ramp and clock.. or patiently wait

#8275 1 year ago

Looks like I might be waiting for my node 10 board for a while. Any advice on should I unplug the noteboard while waiting for replacement or just play it as is

#8284 1 year ago

Yeah I’m in the same boat. It’s been about two or three weeks since I put in the request. My distributor has me on copy with the email to stern asking for an update but no reply. I’m fairly patient and I know how bad supply situation is right now I just would like to know is it going to be a week or a month or six months

#8291 1 year ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Maybe just install the pro code? lol

If that was a possibility I would

#8425 1 year ago
Quoted from ian866:

Drum clock turns in both directions, when it's working !!

Whenever I receive my node 10 board I’m going to run it only for the ramp and not for the clock just to see if it’s more depending on one or the other devices

#8490 1 year ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Ok looks like my node board 10 just went up in smoke. Has Stern figured out what is c as using this yet?

As far as I know.. no.. I’m still waiting for a board replacement myself. Coming up on 4 weeks. Earlier in the thread there is a user who did a fantastic guesstimate on the root cause. All I know is.. Stern informed me to make sure its on the newest firmware(which it was) and my distributor suggested that when i get the board to start off plugging in the clock and or ramp one at a time to isolate to one of those if possible

#8709 1 year ago
Quoted from Ghosters:

Anyone waiting for a node 10 board have one arrive yet? I've been waiting 4 weeks. Really sucks.

Also still waiting

1 week later
#8959 1 year ago

Anyone who has posted here with node 10 board issues.. you gotten a replacement yet? I’m still waiting must be 7 weeks by now. Yes i can play it with the ramp down.. but if i wanted a pro i would have bought one

1 month later
#9562 1 year ago

Just in time for my note 10 board to ship

#9650 1 year ago
Quoted from SterlingRush:

Haven’t seen much mentioned other than Node 10 boards, seems to be 1-3 month turnaround. I was just shy 2 months, for the spinner target and decals replacement I received.

Submitted request for node 10 board first week of July. after a couple nagging emails this week, got confirmation that ill get some from the batch that just came in..

#9746 1 year ago
Quoted from Ghosters:

I have had 2 node 10 failures and did a load of research of what might be cauising it. You might look at my previous post 8809. Stern had some conenctor cable issues when pins were not seated correctly in the wiring harness. Both times the board went out I was about 30 days in. I have since added a power backup conditioner and I am about 6 weeks in since the last node replacement.I have stepper motors on the way to try to eliminate all possibilities. Look and make sure the node 10 board didnt fry. It allways on the chip labeled TMC2041-LA. Chip is on the lower part of the board between CN1 and CN3. It normally burns the chip where the letters LA are not visable.

I was informed last Tuesday that they would be shipping me a board from the newest batch. I haven’t received it yet. But it will be interesting to play with both of the 1.0 software plus the newest generation of boarc to see if the problem comes back.

BBC6082A-5673-4477-ACC4-CC076C56A0D1 (resized).jpegBBC6082A-5673-4477-ACC4-CC076C56A0D1 (resized).jpeg
#9763 1 year ago
Quoted from Ghosters:

Dang, you've been waiting forever. Any chance you can get a closer shot of the TMC5041-LA chip. Your's looks like it fried in a different place then I have seen in all the other pics. Sorry, this has kind of become an obsession. I bought a APC power conditioner, when I installed the lastest board and so far I have been good for about 6 weeks. Probably just cursed myself. There has to be a common denominator between the problem machines with node 10 failures. I's not a bad batch of boards, since the build dates very a lot. I'm a bit suspicious of the add on extension board that took the place of the ferrite beads. I have a shaker and pin woofer kit, so I know it gets more than it's fair share of vibration. I'm also turning the game off when it's not being played.

Board arrives tomorrow, ill give you closeups and also will do some inspection to see if they rev’d the board level on the new one.. stay tuned

#9793 1 year ago
Quoted from Ghosters:

Dang, you've been waiting forever. Any chance you can get a closer shot of the TMC5041-LA chip. Your's looks like it fried in a different place then I have seen in all the other pics. Sorry, this has kind of become an obsession. I bought a APC power conditioner, when I installed the lastest board and so far I have been good for about 6 weeks. Probably just cursed myself. There has to be a common denominator between the problem machines with node 10 failures. I's not a bad batch of boards, since the build dates very a lot. I'm a bit suspicious of the add on extension board that took the place of the ferrite beads. I have a shaker and pin woofer kit, so I know it gets more than it's fair share of vibration. I'm also turning the game off when it's not being played.

Front side and backside. Also, the rev number on the board is the same for the new board as it was for the old board so it doesn’t look like they’ve up leveled the board since I got my machine in May.

BE64C0E2-8D9E-4688-97B7-FF8BB0A4C281 (resized).jpegBE64C0E2-8D9E-4688-97B7-FF8BB0A4C281 (resized).jpegD0BA6612-94B3-4AE9-9D8D-DF4C9D0457BB (resized).jpegD0BA6612-94B3-4AE9-9D8D-DF4C9D0457BB (resized).jpeg
#9802 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

It's the ground on the analog power side... meaning it's getting blown up by too much current on the driver circuit side of the design.
It's an over current situation on the motor driver side of the design.
Given the motor controller logic is all internal to the chip sure leads one to suspect a physical issue. The chip is supposed to regulate the motor currents, so it's either getting backfed somewhere else or the reference/measuring portion of the chip is getting defeated.

I’m currently running with the clock disconnected. I’m going to see if I can keep the board of life for a few weeks that way. Then I will plug in the clock and see if there’s anything there at least then I’ll know if it’s the clock motor or the ramp motor

#9840 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Considering how long the game as been out and the frequency of the Node 10 boards failing, it's kind of disgraceful that Stern and it's distributors don't have a definitive answer to this. Pinside shouldn't have to figure this type of issue out!
Since other recent games (like GZ) use the same platform and boards, it seems like this issue might be more Rush specific? If Node 10 boards fail more uniformly across other games, it's more likely to be cheap board failure? Man, I hope Stern is looking into this...

there was something in the newest software update that addressed something on the clock. I bet they hoped that this would address this, but clearly its not. I just got my node 10 board two days ago after waiting for almost 3 months. I have chosen to disconnect the clock for now and run it only with the ramp for a few weeks. If i lose another node 10 board now, it would most likely be the ramp motor. If after i plug in the clock, and then the node 10 board goes, ill be asking for a new clock motor. Thats how im handling it.. Also.. no mods for me other than playfield protector

4 months later
#12533 1 year ago

Around 1000 plays and the rings were looking beat. I ordered blue titans thinking it would go nicely with the owl colors but in hindsight, I think purple would have been better. Also noticed the bumpers on the Time Machine were trashed. I had ordered the ninja bumpers long ago in anticipation and dropped those in. While I was in there, cut a few ramp zipties to prevent any potential node ten problems.

B63DC308-7034-4AF3-A07F-63B57CA097BE (resized).jpegB63DC308-7034-4AF3-A07F-63B57CA097BE (resized).jpeg
#12540 1 year ago
Quoted from JustJared:

After looking at the pic more, I think a set of gold halographic precision flippers would match that color well.
Can you elaborate on the zip tie cutting for node ten issues? I haven't stayed abreast of the issue, but I thought it was a connector issue that caused this. Is the ziptie cutting to provide a strain relief on the connector?

The zipties are done too strong from the factory possibly cutting the insulation. Mine were done pretty strong but the insulation was still intact. That said, it’s pretty clear that the real root cause is the connector issue. I looked at mine and it didnt look terrible so i left it for now hoping that stern will come up with a permanent fix soon

#12541 1 year ago
Quoted from JustJared:

I ordered a set of Blue's as well, I just haven't put them in yet. I think I'm around 400 plays on mine. I like the darker colors as I notice they don't show as much carbon build up as the lighter colors do. I would have gone light blue or purple but thought the blue would be a good contrast and compromise, Looks good.

In hindsight.. maybe the translucent blue or purple would have been better. But not enough for me to spend the couple hours tearing the machine down to do the bumpers again.. Maybe after another few thousand plays

#12551 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Sorry if I missed this but I just joined the club a week ago.
What’s the issue with the upper loop?
Thanks.

fast shots dont register. Seems to affect most games. There are multiple fixes but i went with the ninjacamp one and it seems to do the job

#12629 1 year ago

General set up question. When you send a ball through the bumpers and around the top and hit it with the upper right flipper held in the out position, do most of the time your shots go straight into the upper scoop? Mine used to work that way until I swapped all the rubber. Debating if I should go in and adjust the right flipper to re-create that set up.

#12632 1 year ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Same here! It took me a week to figure out why it wasn't going in anymore!

I think what’s actually happening is because the flipper rubber is brand new. It’s getting a little bounce off of it when it comes around. When I go slow around the upper loop, it still hits the upper scoop. I’m gonna play it out for a while but eventually, I may have to adjust the flipper a little.

2 weeks later
#12785 1 year ago
Quoted from rocketman:

I also need a digital level and before I order this one, can the dimensions be confirmed. Amazon says it’s 1.2” wide by 2.2” high which I find kind of big for a torpedo style level, the 10” length does seem about right.
Thanks,
David

Meh.. i just use an iPhone app. Gets me in the neighborhood

#12789 1 year ago

I’m using iHandy level but the one mentioned further down the thread looks like a better solution

#12817 1 year ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Yes, I agree. I didn't know you could change that setting, I'm gonna check that out! I did turn the setting all the way down that launches the ball into the trough to protect the shooter Lane I will have to check out the actual strength of the coil that launches the ball now and make sure I didn't change the wrong one...thank you very much!

I do care because unless there is a person there to play with it and get those out of there while I am in multiple I have to try to concentrate on doing that as well as keeping the ball alive

Just one well hit smack to the end of the shooter rod and I can launch two balls at one time. The same thing happens to me during multi ball. Usually it’s when a ball clears the upper right flipper well there’s a ball in the shooter Lane

#12819 1 year ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I don't know why but I cringe just thinking about hitting the shooter rod like that

Reasonably speaking, I should just turn the power up on the shooter lane. It’s almost powerful enough to launch the first of the two balls when there are two in the trough.

#12839 1 year ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

With my node replacement, received in late February, I received a new node and a new motor with the proper size pins in the 4 pin connector. Crimps looked good.
From what I read in the node 10 thread - a couple weeks after I got my kit, Stern decided to pulled back the replacement motors in favor of another new solution with a solid run of cables from the motor directly to the node. This eliminates the 4 pin in the middle altogether. So… I missed that by thiiiiiis much, it seems.

I was on the fence on cutting out the connector on mine.. This just pushed me over the edge. Ill be de-connectoring mine this weekend

1 week later
#13148 1 year ago

It’s easy to talk about how expensive the topper is but consider how many hours of engineering go into that, and how much money is spent on tooling and considering that probably best case they’re going to produce no more than 1000 of them it seems to make sense to charge that kind of pricing. That said it’s too rich for my blood.

3 weeks later
#13710 1 year ago

Anyone know where this screw might have fallen from

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#13728 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Ike:

A leaf switch mounting bolt.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Bingo. It was one of the two screws for the shooter Lane switch.

1 month later
#15198 10 months ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Recently noticed my lower scoop dice light keeps on going out. Seems to rattle a little bit with scoop shots. The light does work when I re-seat it but it just then goes out again a few mins later. Everything is tight in that area - any tips to get it to fit more snug so it doesn’t wiggle out of place?
Please Disregard- the dice light is bad - need to try and get a new led in there .
[quoted image]

The dice in the lower scoop lasted a month or so on my machine. It seems to be a magnet for air balls. Switched back to the regular light in that spot

4 months later
#16775 6 months ago
Quoted from GoonieKid76:

Hey All! This is my first time actually posting on here. I'm the artist that did the Rush art package. Very cool to read everyone's comments and see all the excitement around the game! I hope you're all enjoying the game as much as I enjoyed working on it. John Borg is the man!!!

I’m a fan. Nice job on the graphics. Any more pins in your future?

2 weeks later
#17055 5 months ago

Mine has done this since day one and my assumption is, that’s the default behavior for it

Quoted from tscottn:Anyone ever had an issue with the side scoop being very low powered? Whenever the side scoop launches the ball it barely can make it to the upper flipper ( only if i have it set to max power . 255) . Most of the time it just easily lobs out of the scoop and hits the RUSH targets above the slingshot. I tried increasing the power up to 255 max and it really made a little difference but still mostly just lobs out of the scoop.
The front scoop jets the ball out and has no issues at all. The only thing I did to the scoops was put Ninjacamps protectors on the curved pieces, however I don't really see that as a issue, again because the front scoop has no issues at all. any input would be greatly appreciated., thanks

2 weeks later
#17206 5 months ago

I’m curious.. what shot do most people find the hardest on this game. For me personally, the right ramp is my kryptonite. I can hit the left and right side of it all day long, but getting it up the ramp seems to elude me about 90% of the time.

#17211 5 months ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

The target behind the instrument drops on my Pro. Whenever it's time, I have to psyche myself up a bit because I know it's not -that- hard of a shot to hit, but...
As for that right ramp, I can hit it all day long I've come to find some shots for some people are super easy or super hard for no apparent reason. I can repeat the jump ramp on No Fear over twenty times in a row - but I had a 5% success rate hitting one of the (similar) orbits in TMNT.

I struggle with the instrument drop ball hold a well but I’ve sort of written that off as a harder shot so it doesn’t annoy me when I miss it. But the right ramp should be an easy shot and yet I still can’t get it reliably.

#17212 5 months ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Most days it feels like the right ramp, the right orbit, the left orbit, the spinner lane, and both loops from the upper flipper. But I keep playing.

My right orbit just annoys me because about one in ten times I loop it around and it deflects straight into the right outlane

#17218 5 months ago
Quoted from JMK:

Personally, I find the right ramp also a bit elusive. However, I’ll give that a pass as I find so many of the shots so satisfying. Just an amazing game!

Ive been wondering if a flipper upgrade might make things at least a tiny bit more reliable.. but im doubtful that id notice it

2 months later
#17626 82 days ago
Quoted from zebpin61:

Good point. Yet the expression lighting is a major enhancement whereas the topper seems to be a major disappointment... from what I've been reading.

it seems like every online store has stock of toppers.. and I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that anyone who wants a topper at 1700 bucks has already sprung for it. Hoping there will be some market adjustments coming and I'll be in on a topper at around a grand myself

2 months later
#17886 4 days ago
Quoted from Fussa71:

Anyone heard from Ninjacamp recently?
I ordered another scoop protector and haven't heard a peep in several weeks.

I have an un-used one. If you message me your address I’ll mail it to you. I never installed it as i went with the factory solution

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Cabinet - Other
WilliPinball Mods

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 210.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Apparel - Unisex
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Lighting - Led
Gameroom Mods

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Virginia Beach, VA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider orangedude71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1?tu=orangedude71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.