IMG_6410 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2562 (resized).jpg
IMG_2578 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2574 (resized).jpeg
20240322_163542 (resized).jpg
20240322_163631 (resized).jpg
20240319_194137 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #91 Rush song list Posted by Bill2112Rush (2 years ago)

Post #1378 RULES. Link to RUSH Rulesheet Posted by Av8 (2 years ago)

Post #1389 TECH: SWITCHES. Lockdown bar action button not working - fix Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1818 MOD: SOUND. Amp DIY upgrade for RUSH Posted by TinyBlackDog (2 years ago)

Post #2123 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter lane adjustment to stop rattling ball launch Posted by Coyohtay (2 years ago)

Post #3107 TECH: SOUND. Headphone Jack no-boot when installed workaround Posted by AUKraut (2 years ago)

Post #3632 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Scoop losing track of balls. Posted by Schwaggs (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mstang01.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3417 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:That was me. Here is the pic again for reference. PinWoofer was great to work with and this couldn’t have been easier to install.
[quoted image]

I’m wondering how pinwoofer compares to using pinSub cards and a mixer to connect all your machines to a home amp/speakers…. Has anyone tried both?

#3515 2 years ago
Quoted from Tortfesor:

Rush put out a video detailing the possible foundation of the band, including the Time Machine (the main feature of our pin) via the "Gefilter" as humor to start the concert. It's awesome! There are multiple versions of hand-held shaky concert video of this, but I found this Portuguese You Tube version with foreign subtitles (turn off closed captioning via the CC button to dismiss this if you see captions). I had to buy the mod, and love it. Thanks WilliPinball! Pic attached. Enjoy.

[quoted image]

lol, that video was really good. I only saw them in concert on their signals tour (first concert I went to) and their videos were not that elaborate… of course my view was the tops of their heads and the light show reflecting off the floor of the stage while I watched from the nosebleed seats

#3563 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

I actually don't mind the flashers...I used one to cover up the lower right one and I added the Dog/Hydrant on the upper right one - that's enough for me.

Dumb question but did you happen to try it with the full set and take a picture? I’m just curious what it looks like on all the flashers…

2 months later
#6466 1 year ago

<

Quoted from Big_Whoopin:

Having installed IC kits on pins that didn't initially ship with them, yeah it is something specific to IC which comes in the kit and gets installed at the same time as the reader and WiFi. I believe it has something on it that gets loaded, either to the main SD card or directly from itself. Unsure if it may also be data specific to the model of the USB WiFi dongle. (E.g., driver)

I think it formats (don’t remember why i think that) while booting for the first time with IC so I was guessing it stores network config and maybe caches achievements etc.

1 week later
#6812 1 year ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

Differential updates is the way to go, but how they have integrated WIFI in the machine is still a problem.
I can download the Rush updates on my laptop in less than 20 minutes while it is sitting on the game glass. The machine takes several hours to download from the same spot.

Not sure what would cause that difference for you. My games are a little slower just because the stern WiFi is 2.4Ghz while laptop is using 5Ghz band but I haven’t seen a big difference. I’m sure there is something particular to your network that others have experienced as well (not specific to Rush). I know there is an insider connect thread but I’m not sure if anyone has tried compiling some info from people experiencing slow downloads. It would be interesting to see… I had tried a few 5Ghz dongles in one of my games for someone else with this issue but none were recognized. Getting info from stern on if any 5Ghz dongles are supported would probably help some people.

2 weeks later
#7319 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Last night, my wife asks me, "Do they have a hook in any of their songs?"

I don’t know about their newer music (because they lost me after their Signals album) but I think a lot of the pre-signals stuff was hook laden… I guess it depends what grabs you.

2 weeks later
#7759 1 year ago
Quoted from Maken:

The operator abused it, not the players.

Almost looks like a playfield protector where they forgot to peel the plastic off and now the balls are chewing it up…

#7842 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

Thank You.
Yes. Understood...

hahahahaha
I was! I guess I forgot about those days and for good reason.
Art is very subjective. I am not saying the art in the game is terrible, it's just drawn in a different style than what I truly enjoy. Maybe after owning the pin it will start to grow on me? However you slice it, it's a great game none the less!

I never thought twice about the faces on the playfield, to me it just looked like ‘70s van airbrush art… which seemed appropriate

2 months later
#9708 1 year ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

Game is fantastic
An absolute joy to play.
Code, layout, Mechs, theme and music are sublime.
Wish I’d been able to get on lists for an LE.

It’s pretty underrated, you can still get an LE close to msrp

#9711 1 year ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

I know, I keep considering it
But then have to move/sell my Premium.
And geographically Canada is a smaller/tougher/different market than the USA hotspots. Then added $ exchange rate, border cross etc.
Seems either you get an LE on list at MSRP or get thrown to the flippers… which in CAD$ It’s just not even remotely fun lol
Thnx for the idea tho. Believe me I’ve been contemplating it for a while.
I love this pin That much. It’s something very special and “underrated” as you said.
If I could pull off the change, I’d do it.

I didn’t notice you were in Canada, if I still lived in Buffalo I’d consider smuggling them across the border

1 week later
#9931 1 year ago
Quoted from swampfire:

We all know it’s a top 10 pin. People will come around.

It’s the only game I’m playing regularly in my collection right now and I love it! It’s a beautiful game, fun shooter, great music and theme

#9934 1 year ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I reckon Rush is a niche band, and I’m okay with that. I remember when I “discovered” The Police on an alternative radio station in 1980 when I was 16, they hadn’t broken through yet. Sting eventually went mainstream, but those early Police albums were great.

I didn’t realize they were (at least their mid 80’s and earlier stuff) figured everyone listened too them back then. Working Man, Freewill, closer to the heart, Tom Sawyer, Limelight, Temples of Syrinx, Passage to Bangkok, Spirit of the Radio etc. all got a lot of air play when I was a kid but maybe it was more localized than I thought…

#10011 1 year ago
Quoted from CrashJT:

I'd ask Distributor for the Stern model. I'd keep playing. A few hundred plays shouldn't be a problem.

Stern sent me the kit for mine but I ordered the ninjacamp ones instead. Started playing while I was waiting a few days for it to arrive and the original one was already bending up and balls were getting stuck in the scoop in that short time. Either is probably fine but that original one will bend up fast so just stop playing when it does until your replacement comes

1 week later
#10153 1 year ago
Quoted from Bill2112Rush:

I’ve been following these posts with the plungers having a “less-than-full” full shot.
Are all of you getting a clean shot with the plunger (in other words, is the ball rattling off the side or the rails at all?)
That being said, my LE has the same green spring. But I found that the rubber tip wasn’t t fully seated on end of the plunger rod. It needed to be “screwed on” a little more and a little straighter. Not much, but enough to where it seemed to absorb some of the force of the plunge.
Probably the bigger issue was that the entire plunger assembly was installed off center:
[quoted image]
There are 3 silver screw/lock washers and 2 red wood screws used to mount the assembly to the cabinet. I removed the two red ones completely, loosened the threw silver ones and then shifted the entire plunger assembly toward the center of the machine. It was about a the thickness of a screw out of alignment. That meant the holes in the plate for the red wood screws would now line up too close to the original holes:
[quoted image]
So, as an experiment, I left them out red ones and cranked down the silver screws as tight as could to hold it in position. Top down view:
[quoted image]
After about a hundred games or so, it’s remained in place and I haven’t had ball wobble or weak full-plunge shots. Here’s how things line up now:
[quoted image]

My LE plunger is off-center also. I assumed that is causing my weak plunge I just haven’t tried adjusting it yet.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#10184 1 year ago
Quoted from McDoom:

I want to upgrade the speakers in Rush. What brand do you guys recommend?

I upgraded my LE with the pinwoofer kit then took the stock speakers and used them to upgrade my STH pro (using the 5” adapter kit from speaker light kits).

#10198 1 year ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

To clear things up a bit:
There are people that have speaker ADAPTERS that allow a person to mount 5.25" speakers on SPIKE 2 4" speaker plates.
What I sell are 5.25" speaker PLATES to mount 5.25" speakers in SPIKE 2 games. They are not adapting anything. They are a replacement speaker plate. You take out the old ones and you put in the new ones. No adapting.
The rest of what I have to say is based solely on the LOOK of the speaker mountings.
If you are using the 4" speaker plates, either with 4" speakers or with 5.25" speakers with the help of an adapter....you are best keeping those 4" speaker plates covered up. The speaker holes are off center in the rectangle grill area and they have those craptastic looking bars running through the 4" speaker holes. So, leave the speaker foam in there to keep them covered or have a design mounted on the grill to cover them or something.
If you want to show off your speakers, make sure they are 5.25" and you have them mounted using the 5.25" speaker plates. Otherwise...it's going to look crap.
Doug (SpeakerLightkits.com)

I think I mistakenly called it an adapter kit in an earlier post but I used your light kit with your replacement 5.25” speaker plates on my spike 2 pro, worked great! Also on Rush LE I used your light kit with your gold mirror surrounds which was a perfect replacement for Rush’s gold metal surrounds.

1 week later
#10415 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I'm not sure, but this is maybe a very blurry photo of the official topper?
[quoted image]

Where’s my animatronic funko-pops and holograms

1 week later
#10585 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

I don't know why but the callout that makes me laugh out loud is: "Neil's drum is a clock".

There are so many funny callouts, the obvious is “pretend the ball is a long awaited friend… that owes you money” but I chuckle at “Alex and I wrote the lyrics to this one” at the beginning of La Villa Strangiato. Really good because of all the tie-ins to song lyrics, band dynamics, etc.

#10593 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I heard someone just ordered one locally. So I think new LEs are still being made by Stern.

New Rush LE’s are not still being made all 1000 were made early this year, but you could probably still find one NIB being resold.

#10599 1 year ago
Quoted from SterlingRush:

Have to share, for those of us in the “Under 1B Score Club”, had a great flowing game today, making a lot of combo shots, and hitting trapped ball behind the instruments repeatedly, amongst all the other craziness on the playfield.
I finally broke my 200M threshold, with a 423M score. There was so much going on, for such a long duration, started pondering “can this machine take the abuse all at once?
Again, not to flaunt any huge score, just my personal best on my machine. More than doubled previous scores. Wanted to share with those that understand the excitement
Side note: I’ve been using YYZ for initials, since roughly 1992. Fitting to have it now on this game.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I’m glad I’m not the only one, I had only hit the mid 400’s once (usually a good game was more like 200m) then I hit 769m this morning (and followed it up with 14m later, lol the ups and downs) but I love this game

1 week later
#10743 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

Mando is great! Underated game. I think these are the 3 best, modern Sterns.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

That’s a great trio and they all play very different.

1 week later
#10876 1 year ago
Quoted from Bill2112Rush:

Officially a billionaire (admittedly it took the help of the new code to get there). But, true to form, it went like this: rack up a billion on the first ball, earn an extra ball, add a whopping 100 million with the remaining 3 balls.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Lol, I laugh when people say they restart if they have a bad first ball. I usually only have one really good ball and I never know which one it will be

1 week later
#11138 1 year ago
Quoted from McDoom:

This song is fantastic; I wonder why it didn’t make the cut.
I know this game has a generious amount of tracks however, I would like to see a few more.
Do you guys think they will add more music in the future?
[quoted image]

Haha, I often sing that to myself as I’m walking over to play then I remember it’s not actually in the game. Probably the subject matter kept it out

#11255 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Ah I see, ok thank you!
The QR code on the machine and the little card that comes with the booklets and on the apron are all just taking me to the website. I thought they were a part of my individual. I don't know how I make this so complicated. I'm programmed by JJP so this is all new. Thx

Yes, those QR codes on the box and machine confused me the first time too. For all I know the steps were in the booklet but ADD blocked me from reading the whole thing

#11352 1 year ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

The $500 "Treasure Box" isn't something I find much value in and I will choose not to buy it. I don't feel outrage or anger, I just don't want to buy it and so I won't.
I'm confused by the reactions in this post. People are expressing outrage at levels which seem inappropriately high to me. Furthermore, many of these same people are ready to line up and spend the same amount or more on expression lighting which is about $50 worth of materials (at best) and can't wait to hand over their money to Stern.
I bet the package sells out (not to me) before Christmas. Why is Stern charging $500? Because they can and will get it. They are a for profit company and don't owe us anything. I understand this reality may sting a bit - but it is reality.
Lastly - do we think Geddy and Alex signed these for free? How much can they be paid for their signature? How much is okay and how much is wrong? Why no outrage towards them and only at Stern?

Are you sure they weren’t just like hourly workers and while they were waiting for their turn to do callouts Stern had a pile of stuff for them to sign so they weren’t wasting time?

2 weeks later
#11778 1 year ago
Quoted from aaron6920:

I voted also, let's go Rush

Rush was the top of my list also

1 week later
#11913 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

I totally disagree. Maiden and Rush are equally awesome machines. Different style...Elwin vs. Borg. To me its kind of like saying which one of your children you like more.

Ya....I would seriously try and get Maiden back in your lineup. It is Elwin's first commercially available Stern pins and will go down in pin history as a groundbreaking game.

I have both and prefer Rush. That said I was was playing IMDN a lot before I opened up Rush, it’s also a great game and the music doesn’t bother me as much as I thought it would. I listened to both Maiden and Rush as a young teenager and they were the first two concerts I saw but I hadn’t listened to Maiden since high school and close to the same with Rush. I do find I love the Rush music in the pin it’s the one I tend to go to every day.

#11916 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Oh I know! I have a love/hate relationship with this pin. I love almost everything about the game....trust me. It just pisses me off that I have not been able to play the damn thing for what feels like a few months (OK, I did get 30 games in last month before another node 10 board failed....different thread though)... If Godzilla had a major game design flaw (like Rush), I would bet the problem would be addressed and solved yesterday. Unfortunately, Rush Prem/LE owners are being put on the back-burner because we are not the "big deal" (smaller owner community) like the Godzilla owners. I do have a degree of faith that the engineers are looking into the issues, but just not at the intensity they would if this was a bigger title. I would love to play this machine again....

I had a scare today, I was playing and the lcd went out and flippers went dead (and maybe other lights) but then everything came back on 10 seconds later an the game continued… weird.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#12020 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Tried to slip that one when nobody is looking.. "pro or better models" lol- I saw it. Nice try.
I think it was just brotherly fun jabs, because as you know Rush fans are the best. Peeer-eee-uhd.
These three models are like the children of Rush fans to me. Just cannot say one is best...
There are pros (no pun intended) and cons to each and I love each equally and differently.
Would I love an LE, you betcha!
Would I love a premium, fo sho!
Would I love a pro, yes, I do!

I’ve only played my LE and another on location but I’d think any model would be great, just need to make the expression light kits so everyone can enjoy that part!

#12115 1 year ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

I would say these two pins are polar opposites.
Not even fair to Bond to compare it to the masterpiece that is RUSH.
I have been keeping an eye on the Bond thread as well, as it was a dream theme I was very excited for… until the release.
Bond should be compared LZ or Mando,
It is closer to those pins.
No amount of coding is going to save Bond.
Rush is one the greatest pins ever made.
Easily Top 3 all time, IMHO it’s #1.
As for the teams
I think they have deadlines and work to get done, so likely very involved in their own projects.
With that said tho, I am sure they flip each other games and give feedback.
I can’t imagine anyone not helping another designer or coder if they have a question or need advice. But still, there has to be some level of independence and personal agendas to make the best pin ever!

I have both pins and I didn’t expect Bond to be like Rush. Rush is a high energy good time, I don’t expect that from Bond relying on 60 year old film clips and music. Don’t get me wrong, I’m still enjoying Bond even with the early code but they are two different types of games.

#12177 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Rush took a few awards but most importantly game of the year tonight

We’ll deserved, I would have picked it for theme integration too but you can’t win them all

#12230 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

I think mostly a few pros around. Flipnout has a few.

Will at old town pinball has pros and premiums I believe.

#12279 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Here's the best I can do for the forgotten ...
[quoted image]

I want that for my LE!

1 week later
#12446 1 year ago
Quoted from zebpin61:

"Danger Will Robinson" (dating myself for sure) - once you decide to go beyond 1 they multiply, FAST!
You start out moving furniture, then changing rooms, next possibly taking over the garage or eventually, moving to a larger house!
Great hobby and really fun - Enjoy!

You definitely find yourself looking at furniture etc. wondering if you really need it

2 weeks later
#12713 1 year ago
Quoted from yzfguy:I know, my point is that they want to make money. They will make more money selling them in a new wave of LE games, vs. selling separately as an add on.

Also it’s an incentive to spend (much more) to get the LE and have that day one vs having to wait a long time for the kit.

3 weeks later
#13092 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Passin, sterns are too bulky

Really torn on upgrading Stern shooters. I started down that road because STh, JP and AIQ looked pretty cool but truth is most feel too bulky or uncomfortable…

3 weeks later
#13779 12 months ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Maybe I'm just old, maybe I'm just cheap, but maybe I'm simply one of the sane people here...
I think the game sounded just fine from the factory.
I did upgrade the backbox speakers by swapping in the speakers out of my Rick & Morty, after I found a pair of slightly larger, brand new speakers at a thrift store for $7.50/pair that would fit in R&M but not in Rush. I also hooked up a sub, another thrift store find. I will admit it sounds noticeably better, and for under $20. I'm completely happy with it.
However, I have trouble entertaining the possibility that a $400 aftermarket speaker/amp setup would sound twenty times better than that!
Sorry, but I have to wonder how much of the claimed improvement in sound is attributable to good ol' confirmation bias. On my setup, too, sure, but especially on a game where someone just spent a pretty penny on all new speakers and an amp. It's just too reminiscent of goofy audiophiles claiming vinyl is superior, tube amps sound better, that kind of thing. You guys do realize this music is played back from digital, right? The horror!
Though I suppose $400 is a drop in the bucket in this age of toppers approaching two large. (Don't get me started on that goofball thing! Couldn’t they have at least made the gears not move so spazzily and sloppily? Looks dumb to me... I have several EMs that cost me less combined than that topper would!)
I don't think I want the expression lights, either. They flash along with the music, right? Well, I have enough trouble concentrating on pinball while such great music is going, trying not to lose balls due to excessive "air drumming" on the flippers. That would be all I need, being sucked into the music even harder with an excellent but extraneous light show!
In summary, when I want to just listen to Rush, my go-to device is certainly not my pinball machine!

This hobby is so expensive it always makes me chuckle when people find that line they can’t cross. For me it’s the $50 glass protectors, I get old towels from the thrift store, lol

#13781 12 months ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I haven’t heard much talk about headphones. I bought this for all of my Spike 2 games, mainly to get the external volume control:
https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-spike-2-headphone-jack-assembly.html
Now I just need to find those wired headphones I thought were obsolete…

I was just looking at the pinwoofer cdu’s. I don’t use headphones but the external controls and subwoofer functions look nice. I do have the pinball life one on my JP which was nice for the external volume.

3 weeks later
#14409 11 months ago
Quoted from netman63129:

I installed my new topper today, super easy installation, two cables, both clicked into place. I'm running the latest 1.11 code. No lights, nothing. Reseated cables multiple times. Appears DOA. Anyone else have this issue? I did not see a message about updating the node board after the first power-up. I looked for an adjustment to enable the topper but did not see one?

Just installed mine today, no setting should be necessary.

#14410 11 months ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

Back to my dark topper… here’s a 10 second video in attract mode in a dark room. Can anyone else who has one confirm if theirs is equally dark? I pinged Borg and he seems to think there may be some GI lights not working.

Mines pretty dark too, I think it’s because the
Center is dark as someone else mentioned. Not sure if there are lights they could program there. A little front lighting on it might have worked but as is it’s pretty cool and moody the way the lights and gears go with the music…

#14488 11 months ago
Quoted from andrewket:

So are all of you requesting kits for the node 10 problem proactively or waiting for an issue to surface? I have an LE and haven’t had a problem, but I also have low plays. I haven’t received any bulletins from Stern.

The node 10 board isn’t the problem, it was a batch that had the wrong size pins for the wire gauge on the motor I believe (there’s a long thread). Loose connections etc. we’re also thought to be potential causes, but they probably boiled down to pin size issues. If your board fries and you change it you’ll just fry another board unless you fix the root cause.
Did you check the pins on your motor to see if you have anything to worry about?

1 week later
#14758 10 months ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I love rush, best game I've bought. Have played it 2 times since ff arrived , only to test the topper

Pretty much same here, I just played some Rush this morning because I felt bad for it . I love Rush and definitely prefer it’s music, but FF is also a great game and though I never cared for their music on the radio I’m finding I like it a lot while playing.

#14813 10 months ago
Quoted from John_I:

All but one of the many Stern toppers I've purchased over the years came directly from a local brick and mortar distributor. I drive the 1.5 hours each way to get them the second they arrive. The boxes are always pristine when I get them, so pictures like those above give me shivers! I'm thinking the toppers shipping in bulk in the same size boxes all stacked together helps them to arrive at the distros with a minimum of banging around, dropping, getting crushed, etc. For those having them mailed directly to them from a distro, maybe it is a good idea to ask for double boxing?

Yeah, mine wasn’t broken like that but I did notice they only put a foam piece on one side like the photo for some reason and one corner of the base got bent…

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 210.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 275.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

10,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mstang01.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1?tu=mstang01 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.