20240410_181338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1438 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_184826850.MP.jpg
IMG_5558 (resized).jpeg
PNG image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6461 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #91 Rush song list Posted by Bill2112Rush (2 years ago)

Post #1378 RULES. Link to RUSH Rulesheet Posted by Av8 (2 years ago)

Post #1389 TECH: SWITCHES. Lockdown bar action button not working - fix Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1818 MOD: SOUND. Amp DIY upgrade for RUSH Posted by TinyBlackDog (2 years ago)

Post #2123 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter lane adjustment to stop rattling ball launch Posted by Coyohtay (2 years ago)

Post #3107 TECH: SOUND. Headphone Jack no-boot when installed workaround Posted by AUKraut (2 years ago)

Post #3632 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Scoop losing track of balls. Posted by Schwaggs (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider misterschu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6335 1 year ago

Thoughts on whether the Ninja Scoop protector is needed for games with the factory fix? Mine is a recent build with the factory fix and I'm debating whether I should replace with the Ninja protector. The factory fix definitely makes a harder shot, which is good in some ways.

#6379 1 year ago

Regarding the combos, before anyone starts looking for switch errors, the Hemispheres Combo is awarded after 2 shots, not 3: right ramp + right orbit.

1 week later
#6691 1 year ago
Quoted from SonicZone:

I don't recall seeing anything about this in the 0.96 readme unless I missed it. Maybe someone else can find it in there?

From the update notes: "- MODE LIGHT OR COMPLETE (DEFAULT) - Wildcards will light when you light
a mode from record shots, or when you complete a mode and will go away
at end of the ball."

#6798 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

ya, stern's wifi updates are not worth it. Load it on usb, takes 1/4 the time.

i wonder what percentage of this sentiment is due to pinball machines not being in the ideal wifi area in your house.

#6850 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

First time ever and 2 times in 2 games, ball locks behind drops. Never happened before, I know it has to others. Really need a ball search added to the drops. Doubt that it has anything to do with .97

what version do you have and is this happening in multiball or single-ball play? without a pull-down coil the only resolution is a chaser ball after X ball searches in single-ball play, and I think chaser balls is a game setting (not sure what the default setting is for it though)

#6857 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:Keep in mind -- the right slingshot is positioned just slightly more over the flipper than it is on the left side (due to the geometry of having a second inlane on the right side) ... so this means post passing left-to-right is normal, but right-to-left is more challenging.

I think it was an intentional choice in rush though I'm not certain why -- maybe for backhandable spinner? As far as I'm aware, Stern's other games (even Borg's other designs) with the same inlane configuration have symmetrical flippers and sling setups and can be post-passed either side -- e.g. ghostbusters, guardians, metallica, tmnt, tron

#6909 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

My spinner loop delivers the ball to the right upper flipper about 90% of the time. The other 10% it will backup into the left inner loop exit and come around to the left inner loop entry...typically happens when it's a really fast shot with a lot of spin.
Are other people seeing this behavior? Is there an adjustment or mod to prevent the backup? Or is my game unique Or is the game designed to work that way?
Thanks for any feedback about what your game is doing...

This sounds like a pitch or lean issue on the game setup, it's not supposed to do that. I would check your pitch and lean with a digital level if you have access to one, you can't always trust the bubble level in the plunger lane. you can also check lean by just releasing a ball manually down the an open part of the playfield, but that's obviously less accurate.

#7000 1 year ago
Quoted from CrashJT:

Geddy being Cartman being Geddy is priceless!!!!

What do you mean by this?

#7002 1 year ago
Quoted from CrashJT:

Watch the YouTube video I posted.

Ya, which part are you describing?

#7005 1 year ago
Quoted from CrashJT:

Watch the whole minute and twenty, but the line is around :43 seconds. Somewhere in the pin, the actual Geddy, reads this line using a Cartman voice. "I am Geddy Lee and..."

Ah, I see, I didn't recognize that, I'll have to keep an ear out for the callout, thanks for explaining

1 week later
#7201 1 year ago
Quoted from DrDQ:

Ray can we please have a Ball Save Auto Launch no switch hit ball save?

Your right orbit doesnt hit any pop bumpers?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Gameroom Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

10,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
$ 35.00
$ 8.00
Apparel - Unisex
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 16.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 210.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 194.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 275.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
WilliPinball Mods

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Virginia Beach, VA
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider misterschu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1?tu=misterschu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.