IMG_6410 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2562 (resized).jpg
IMG_2578 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2574 (resized).jpeg
20240322_163542 (resized).jpg
20240322_163631 (resized).jpg
20240319_194137 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #91 Rush song list Posted by Bill2112Rush (2 years ago)

Post #1378 RULES. Link to RUSH Rulesheet Posted by Av8 (2 years ago)

Post #1389 TECH: SWITCHES. Lockdown bar action button not working - fix Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1818 MOD: SOUND. Amp DIY upgrade for RUSH Posted by TinyBlackDog (2 years ago)

Post #2123 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter lane adjustment to stop rattling ball launch Posted by Coyohtay (2 years ago)

Post #3107 TECH: SOUND. Headphone Jack no-boot when installed workaround Posted by AUKraut (2 years ago)

Post #3632 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Scoop losing track of balls. Posted by Schwaggs (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jmk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#54 2 years ago

LE on the way and psyched to be a member of this club.

4 weeks later
#699 2 years ago

@marksf123: That’s an amazing line-up. Congrats on getting your Rush LE!
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on gameplay & the new scoop protector.

2 weeks later
#2409 2 years ago

Deadpool LE had speaker lights from what I recall. However, I wasn’t aware Rush LE came equipped with speaker lights. Has this been confirmed?

1 week later
#3196 2 years ago

Seems to be a ton of Stern bashing once again; and in a Rush owners thread to boot.
It’s a shame as it seems to have over-taken the excitement which once dominated this thread.
I haven’t received my LE yet but remain really psyched to have this beauty land in my pad.
Would love to see more owners reviews on the gameplay, the immersive music & lighting, etc. I think the pin looks to be a blast to shoot.

#3202 2 years ago

@ Swampfire @ John-Floyd: That’s great- the few owners I know who’ve landed a Rush have loved the pin. The term they used- was, it’s just so cool.
Was just hoping we could move away for a bit from the constant negativity & hear some more thoughts on the gameplay.

#3215 2 years ago

jpc211245 & @swampfire: Great to hear some of the constructive and positive attributes of the pin. Thanks for sharing!
Nice to move things in in a more positive direction for the owners thread.
Only big negative from my perspective is waiting for the pin to arrive lol.

#3217 2 years ago

Yeah, I get it Vic- just seemed liked the thread was laden with some negative vibes.
More fun & enjoyable to also hear some of the positivity & a few passionate fans thoughts.

1 week later
#3922 2 years ago

That’s awful news about Taylor- so very sad.

2 months later
#6881 1 year ago

Rush is finally in the house! Game is a blast!

16719572-26BD-4285-B929-4DE96B06F524 (resized).jpeg16719572-26BD-4285-B929-4DE96B06F524 (resized).jpegE91897DC-E933-4DA0-8BFA-21A09F254F99 (resized).jpegE91897DC-E933-4DA0-8BFA-21A09F254F99 (resized).jpegF348C86A-7B28-49F1-B894-543320E6104A (resized).jpegF348C86A-7B28-49F1-B894-543320E6104A (resized).jpeg
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#6887 1 year ago

@kool1: Thanks!
Rush got all the attention this evening- game has amazing flow and really gets the adrenaline going.
Once you lock in the angles & shots, combined with rocking out to Rush & the amazing concert light show, it’s just a really immersive experience.

1 week later
#7082 1 year ago

Congrats & awesome games-room!

#7085 1 year ago

Just played a a quick 4-5 games on my recently arrived Rush, and wow- this pin just rocks.
It’s a shame for those, who don’t enjoy Rush may never give this amazing game a shot.
The combos are so satisfying and the game play really gets the blood pumping.
Last time I felt the same exhilaration off a music pin was MET (or ACDC).
The expression lights are so well integrated. I think Stern need to get these out as an option for all owners of Pros & Premiums pronto.
Man, what a beast of a game.

1 week later
#7235 1 year ago

This pin is absolutely bonkers amazing.

Just played a few games with my son- focusing mainly on completing modes. Completed Tom Sawyer, Limelight & so close on Working Man. Stacked in a number of multi-balls (some huge jackpots) & reached 1.6B (our best yet). We’ve only had the game for a short period so learning the shots & game geometry has taken a bit of time.

What I love about this pin is that although it’s not a drain monster (like Elwin’s designs which I also love); you need a bit of forgiveness is pursuit of completing the modes themselves. Not an easy task.

Rush is a such flow monster which just gets the adrenaline pumping...while rocking out to Rush, awesomeness.

#7270 1 year ago

@starman_2112: That’s a shame that your pin is giving you some grief.
My LE seems to be playing well but sometimes NIB pins can take some extra time to dial in.

My current pitch is 6.6 and I’ve done the few following adjustments:
Turned down power on the right scoop so no bounce backs from the upper flipper, turned down the strength on the upper flipper & can make all shots with no bounce outs from the VUK (did install a small piece of felt around that corner).
Turned up the ball launch for smoother shots on the auto plunge; & turned down the trough eject power to eliminate wear on the shooter lane (& also installed a shooter cliffy). I also tried to adjust the left metal loop rail a bit to reduce STDM shots from the plunger.
I do have Stern’s V3 protector on the scoop & though it won’t win any beauty awards, it works really well for easily hitting the scoop.
I still need to play a bit with the sound settings.

None of these are major adjustments but I felt the pin played so smoothly out of the box. It’s not as easy game, particularly in beating modes; but I just love the combos & shot geometry.
Best of luck with dialing in your premium.

#7320 1 year ago

Hey guys,
I’ve got my Rush playing really well, and just looking for some suggestions on best sound settings adjustments for the speakers.

I’ve never added pin sound &/or external sub and may look into this later.
In the meantime, I’ve moved my pin up north & looking for some advice:
Are most recommending 4 vs 8 OHMs, which sound attenuation settings level is suggested (with either 4 or 8 ohms) & is there a preferred speech/call outs setting suggestion?
Appreciate any input on this.

Loving the game!

#7339 1 year ago

@donjagra: Thanks! I will turn that filter setting off. My machine is currently set up at my cottage so I’ll try this out on the weekend.
Do you recall which settings in the Utilities menu it is?

Also, are you set up on 4 or 8 ohms or changed your factory attenuation levels?
Really appreciate the input.

#7342 1 year ago

@donjagra: Thanks again! I will try these settings changes.

Did you alter your Attenuation (or Speech/Call outs) settings or leave these at Factory?

2 months later
#9449 1 year ago

@Animal: I have those good mirror flippers on my TAFG & they are beautiful.
They haven’t been available it seems for quite some time. I was trying to find the smaller 2” size which seen even harder to locate. Agreed, hope they start getting offered again.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
3 months later
#11287 1 year ago

@Vino: Was it easy to peel off that Stern connected sticker above the right speaker or did you have to use any product (like goo gone) to remove? Thanks!

#11289 1 year ago

Great, thanks!

1 month later
#12146 1 year ago

trt8ian Love my Rush LE as well.
Perhaps check out some of the Elwin titles: Godzilla, Jurassic Park & Iron Maiden are some my faves & think they are generally well regarded.
See if you can play these on location or at your local dealer to determine if they’re up your alley.

3 months later
#14017 11 months ago

@kool1: Did you speak with Jerry at P1?
I haven’t heard from Stern that Rush is one & done yet.
Either way, this pin is bonkers amazing.

3 months later
#16087 8 months ago

@vespula: I was trying to upvote a number of your posts as agreed, The Expression lighting is just so awesome on Rush. Great these are becoming more widely available. (Couldn’t up vote you though as you have me on ignore; don’t recall ever criticizing one of your posts as we both love Rush!).

The expression lighting is so well integrated IMO on the pin. Just a fantastic all round game.

2 months later
#16712 6 months ago

Might be an odd question; but has anyone experienced any node board issues when updating to any of the recent code updates?
I haven’t done an update on my LE for a while so was just curious if the two are linked in any way?
Thanks!

#16743 6 months ago

I had posted a bit earlier a question regarding Rush code updates & node board issues which some owners had experienced.
Have any owners had node board issues as a result of the recent code updates?
I haven’t done an update on my LE for a quite some time so was just wondering if the two are linked in any way?
Thanks for opinions on this.

2 weeks later
#17056 5 months ago

Hey guys, sorry if this has already been covered. I’m just finally getting around to updating my Rush LE code to the newest update 1.13. I haven’t done an update in a long time, think I’m at around 1.01.
In any case, in doing the update, I received an error failure unable to load about 2/3 through the update.
On my third attempt, I got the unpack fail error at around the 85% through the update.

I’m using a 16gb usb stick, which has worked fine in the past. Should I try with a 32gb stick or any other suggestions?
I always turn off the pin, insert the stick, power up the pin and do the Full update.
I also always say ‘Yes’ to verify the full update. Should I be ever saying No to Verify?

Thanks!

#17058 5 months ago

Thanks Chip. 4th time was a charm. Took quite some time but all loaded fine.
Looking forward to giving the new code a spin.

2 weeks later
#17216 4 months ago

Personally, I find the right ramp also a bit elusive. However, I’ll give that a pass as I find so many of the shots so satisfying. Just an amazing game!

1 week later
#17259 4 months ago

@vespula: Gotta agree with you, as all pins require ‘hitting the shots’.
I’m not sure why some posters who previously owned this title still post their negative opinions in this thread. Not all pins click with every player.
This is not a hype thread but an owners forum where being constantly cynical on the game or its pf geometry isn’t all that constructive.
In my humble opinion, my Rush does not shoot clunky and the Time Machine ramp is as smooth as butter.
Multiballs on most recent Stern’s are pretty chaotic; but I personally feel Rush has ample amazing shots that flow pretty seamlessly.
Anyways, I’m not saying Rush is the best pin ever, however, I feel Borg has done a fine effort in capturing the essence of Rush.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

10,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.00
Apparel - Unisex
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 16.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jmk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1?tu=jmk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.