IMG_6410 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2562 (resized).jpg
IMG_2578 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2574 (resized).jpeg
20240322_163542 (resized).jpg
20240322_163631 (resized).jpg
20240319_194137 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #91 Rush song list Posted by Bill2112Rush (2 years ago)

Post #1378 RULES. Link to RUSH Rulesheet Posted by Av8 (2 years ago)

Post #1389 TECH: SWITCHES. Lockdown bar action button not working - fix Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1818 MOD: SOUND. Amp DIY upgrade for RUSH Posted by TinyBlackDog (2 years ago)

Post #2123 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter lane adjustment to stop rattling ball launch Posted by Coyohtay (2 years ago)

Post #3107 TECH: SOUND. Headphone Jack no-boot when installed workaround Posted by AUKraut (2 years ago)

Post #3632 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Scoop losing track of balls. Posted by Schwaggs (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeepsnob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#392 2 years ago

Any suggestions on where to get the mylar folks are talking about as a temp fix? Does it come off cleanly later once a final fix is provided or is it stuck forever?

1 month later
#4025 2 years ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

Anyone has this happen?
And/or have a solution.
When I hit a hard Clean shot around the left orbit though the bumpers, the ball sometimes gets stuck at the 12oclock position on the PF around the orbit, raised UP and Stuck Between the orbit plastics.
Can’t shake loose.
Having to remove glass and physically push the ball down/loose
I’m hesitant to try and “nudge” the orbit or plastics “wider”
Anyone else seen this happen on Rush
Or perhaps another pin?
Solutions ?

My very first game on my premium did this. Thought it was a bad sign given what was already being discussed with the scoop. I took the glass off and pushed the ball down like you said. If you look at the lower side of the orbit you’ll see there are two separate metal rails. On my machine those two rails are not aligned where they go into the wood. Seems the ball was traveling along one then hit the other and popped up where it wedged between the plastics. Didn’t see any good way to fix it other than to try bending the rails so that they were better aligned, but I didn’t want to start disassembling the game having just got it. So I’ve played it a couple hundred times since then, and it has never happened again. Hoping it was some weird cosmic radiation that never happens again

1 month later
#5665 1 year ago

Where can I order the MRS being talked about? Mine is registering probably less than 20% of the time during play. Seemed like it was pretty good when I first got it, but definitely not good now.

#5791 1 year ago
Quoted from Vino:

Stern isn’t perfect but they are the most reliable, responsive, and address issues fairly quickly.
Look to most other manufacturers and you’ll find either little warranty protection or improvement quality wise from code to build.
Consider purchasing second hand or later in a run to avoid these early problems in the future.

Wanted to add my experience to this. I've purchased 6 NIB Stern pins since 2020. I was nervous about the stated warranty, but I decided the risk was worth the reward. I've had small to major issues with every machine. The small stuff I was able to take care of myself, often using advice from the Pinside forums. I've actually enjoyed the minor maintenance and repair work as I got to learn new things. For the bigger stuff I have worked with Stern support. They have always come through. For AIQ I ended up having to replace the entire Marvel loop habit rail, which Stern sent no charge. My brother-in-law had issues with his Iron Maiden where the spoon switch broke so that you couldn't interact with the captive ball. They sent a replacement no charge. Today my Rush scoop protector kit showed up on its own without me having to ask for it. No charge. In the end, pinball machines are complex pieces of machinery. Entropy is real. Yes they require care and maintenance, but when the issues have been related to quality, Stern hasn't let me down. I'm sure that's not been the case for everyone, but they have my vote of confidence.

#5832 1 year ago

Can someone tell me what each of the three lights on the time machine mean? I can’t seem to find it anywhere.

1 year later
#14389 11 months ago

Anyone that buys a lot from Marco know whether a topper being “in stock” means in stock or just pre-order?

#14391 11 months ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

It means it’s in stock and ready to ship. I already got my tracking info from FedEx that it’s been shipped.

Great. Thanks. Placed my order as well.

5 months later
#16840 5 months ago

Finally made the billion point club!! Love this game.

IMG_3776 (resized).jpegIMG_3776 (resized).jpeg
2 months later
#17453 3 months ago
Quoted from 11strings:

Speaking of Expression Lights - I'm hoping to install mine soon. I've only found one instruction video (based on LZ) - those of you who installed the expression lights yourselves- did you pull the entire playfield out? If so, how do you put the playfield down without damaging anything (the video skipped that part)

If I remember correctly, I just leaned it against a wall (front edge on floor) with a towel on the back edge to avoid scratching the wall.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 42.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeepsnob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1?tu=jeepsnob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.