IMG_3100 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240411_225620072.MP (resized).jpg
20240410_181338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1438 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_184826850.MP.jpg
IMG_5558 (resized).jpeg
PNG image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #91 Rush song list Posted by Bill2112Rush (2 years ago)

Post #1378 RULES. Link to RUSH Rulesheet Posted by Av8 (2 years ago)

Post #1389 TECH: SWITCHES. Lockdown bar action button not working - fix Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1818 MOD: SOUND. Amp DIY upgrade for RUSH Posted by TinyBlackDog (2 years ago)

Post #2123 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter lane adjustment to stop rattling ball launch Posted by Coyohtay (2 years ago)

Post #3107 TECH: SOUND. Headphone Jack no-boot when installed workaround Posted by AUKraut (2 years ago)

Post #3632 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Scoop losing track of balls. Posted by Schwaggs (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j-drum11.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#359 2 years ago

Anyone actually play a Rush machine yet?
If so how is it ?
I was lucky to get on LE list and I’m a huge rush fan but want to make sure it’s a good playing machine

#364 2 years ago
Quoted from 2manyhobbies:

We got a pro on location last week and I have played quite a few games on it, I think it plays great.
I did remove the scoop right away after reading about it and put some Mylar down until Stern gets a updated replacement, looks like they added that in at the last minute because you don't see it installed on the Stern Flyers for the machine. Played 4 games with it on and it was already getting beat up, so if you have one just pull it, put Mylar down to avoid SDTM shots.
Still learning the rules set, but shoots great. Classic Borg game, ramp shots are tight but rewarding, nothing too steep, and nothing feels impossible, even the shot through the bumpers isn't too bad. Seems easy to get a couple of different multi balls, Time machine being one of them, and I have got a couple others but not sure how I got them, again need to read up on the rule set but I know the call outs do direct you to make the right shots so that is helpful. I love Rush music and the humor they put into it, so that was an easy sell for me. Asking non Rush fans who have played it so far and they seem to enjoy it and keep coming back for more. Since you are a Rush fan and obviously like pinball that LE is going to be a great choice for you with the extra mechs, lighting bling ect..You will love it

We got a pro on location last week and I have played quite a few games on it, I think it plays great.
I did remove the scoop right away after reading about it and put some Mylar down until Stern gets a updated replacement, looks like they added that in at the last minute because you don't see it installed on the Stern Flyers for the machine. Played 4 games with it on and it was already getting beat up, so if you have one just pull it, put Mylar down to avoid SDTM shots.
Still learning the rules set, but shoots great. Classic Borg game, ramp shots are tight but rewarding, nothing too steep, and nothing feels impossible, even the shot through the bumpers isn't too bad. Seems easy to get a couple of different multi balls, Time machine being one of them, and I have got a couple others but not sure how I got them, again need to read up on the rule set but I know the call outs do direct you to make the right shots so that is helpful. I love Rush music and the humor they put into it, so that was an easy sell for me. Asking non Rush fans who have played it so far and they seem to enjoy it and keep coming back for more. Since you are a Rush fan and obviously like pinball that LE is going to be a great choice for you with the extra mechs, lighting bling ect..You will love it

Thank you!
I owned a kiss Le and Metallica premium
Unfortunately sold them last year.
They were fun but, had some money plans come along and of course I’ve been lobbying for rush to be made and it comes out‍♂️ Wasn’t paying attention and now I have to get it. On top of it I missed LE announcement at stern
Just wanted to make sure it’s a decent machine

#365 2 years ago

Thank you to all replying
Keep ‘‘em coming I appreciate the input

#369 2 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

Been banging on my Pro for a few days now and love it! Plays faster than I was expecting which is great as I love fast and flowy games. For comparison I wasn't super crazy about Jurassic Park, good game but I thought it a bit cluttered and a touch too slow. Shots are reasonable to make, seems like lots to do even on the Pro model. I love doing the shot through the left bumpers, looping it around then catching it on the top right flipper into the scoop, very satisfying. I haven't noticed excessive drains or the ball flying over the flippers as others have mentioned Borg games tending to do, at least not on my model, the game seems fairly designed to me. Also love how they handled songs, you can pick a favorite to just keep playing in the background and it only gets overridden by modes, then it comes back to your selected song once done with a mode, very cool. Drives me nuts on other music pins when the song keeps cutting out. Mine doesn't have any issues out of the box except for the scoop protector which eventually I'll replace. I emailed Stern about it and they got back to me right away saying they are working on a replacement part. This one is an easy recommend to me even if just the Pro, it's awesome.
[quoted image]

Thank you and by coincidence you have Godzilla. I was thinking about grabbing that too at the same time .
Not to change rush subject but, do you recommend that one also?

#462 2 years ago

Everyone talking protectors with rush.
I owned a kiss Le and a Metallica premium
Bought cliffys to put on and did not care for them.
All I did was put clear Mylar on edges of scoop , in shooter lane and shooter lane wall where ball hits.Never once had an issue or damage. Both games were played a lot.
I Have a Rush LE coming and depending on game play of protector I may just take that off too

#489 2 years ago

Horrible theme?
That’s why a 1000 LE are sold out instantly.
Probably be one of the biggest selling games stern does.

#500 2 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

You think Rush is bigger than Star Wars, Ghostbusters or Stranger things?

Time will tell as far as pinball goes.
Rush machine is in the perfect demographic
For people with money to burn .
It’s also a band with an extremely huge fan base.

#515 2 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I'm not arguing it's not a good theme. I'm saying it's weak as far as earnings for operators compared to other themes. A new Stern pro typically has a month of juiced earnings when it's new. I've had rush a few weeks and it's been beaten each week by stranger things and Ghostbusters. That's my data point. This game is located in a brewery not a family fun center. Maybe it will grow over time but that hasn't been my experience in the years I've been operating games.

I can understand the operator end .
Home wise I think this is going to be pretty big. I know how Rush fans are

#517 2 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

I wish the pin had real drumsticks and guitar pick spinner like GNR. Should have been easy cheap install. Mod potential?

I Have an LE coming and I’ve said it years ago when hoping for Rush and I’ll keep saying it.
Stern missed the perfect opportunity to incorporate the spinning device from Batman 66 to have a Neil peart spinning drum kit toy!
Drum solo multi ball
Would have put this machine over the top imo

#518 2 years ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

I have an LE coming and I’ve said it years ago when hoping for Rush and I’ll keep saying it.
Stern missed the perfect opportunity to incorporate the spinning device from Batman 66 to have a Neil peart spinning drum kit toy! Would have put this machine over the top imo

#655 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Are there no concerns for those tips scratching and marring the balls up?

That’s exactly what I was thinking!
Unimpressed
I have an LE coming myself

#973 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I’m sure I’m in the minority, but I like the plainness of the speaker panel for most Sterns. It gives your eyes a rest from the artwork on the translite and playfield.

I’m with ya. Too much

#1076 2 years ago

My LE on its way.
Been so busy haven’t had time to read a lot of info .
Can someone tell me how many balls are loaded in the machine?

#1177 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

More pics by request, showing the sides of the lower scoop, focused the pics on the inner edge of the wood. For those not following, this is on an LE with 104 plays.
Im definitely seeing wear on the wood, more on the right side than left. I can't see the condition of the PF underneath, it's not visible around the inner edge because of the metal shape (remember the tabs on the Pro, I think these are the same piece but with the tabs cut off).
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
PF around the outer edge of the protector appears to be intact. White lines you see in these pics along the edges are reflections/glare. I dont know the condition underneath as I have not removed it.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

My LE going to be here any minute.
This is a disgrace!!
I’ll be putting some laminate sheet pieces in places through out whole machine before I play.
I do this to all my machines.
In the meantime I’ll try and come up with my own fix
$11k Unacceptable

#1227 2 years ago

Just received my LE today!
The game is absolutely beautiful!
All shots are easy to make , great flow.
Not usually a fan of side flippers but this is set up very nice .

Ok the scoop thing. Yes after about 10 plays even the new scoop is bending up a little at corners. In the meantime time a grabbed a spare ball a applied gentle pressure on the outer edges and rolled it down flat .
And like every machine I have owned
I applied a strip of laminate at the edges of scoop and beginning of ramps to Cover the sharp edges of the metal chipping balls.
I’ve never had a problem with this method and when removing I wihold my hand on it for some heat then gently slowly lift off.

Hope they come out with a better fix in meantime.

#1309 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I dont have mylar on hand, and le delivery nx week. Any other options that is removable without pulling paint?

Target, Amazon, staples

https://www.staples.com/Scotch-LS854SS-10-Self-Sealing-Letter-Sized-Laminating-Sheets-6-mil-10-Pack/product_47457

#1331 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Have you used this, or tried removing? Thinking laminating glue might be hard to remove later if needed

I’ve had it on my kiss Le and Metallica premium for years .
Never any issues removing or re applying.
Just peel off very slow.
You warm up a little bit with your hand or light hair dryer.
Never needed to myself

#1332 2 years ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

I’ve had it on my kiss Le and Metallica premium for years .
Never any issues removing or re applying.
Just peel off very slow.
You warm up a little bit with your hand or light hair dryer.
I would not apply over paint that is already chipping if you plan to remove.

Never needed to myself

#1417 2 years ago

Not sure if this is correct RUSH thread for this but, I’m seriously hoping they make a great topper for this machine!
Any rumors about a possible design?
I still feel this missed out on a spinning drum set on the play field.
Maybe this could be part of topper design?
Also figured they would utilize the Dragon somewhere but, that didn’t happen.
That should have been the “match”
Screen video with dragon flying at you blowing fire with the match #.
Kind of like the concert footage
Just my longtime Rush fan input

#1418 2 years ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

Not sure if this is correct RUSH thread for this but, I’m seriously hoping they make a great topper for this machine!
Any rumors about a possible design yet?
I

#1471 2 years ago
Quoted from Photopin:

What's a good way to remove this tape adhesive from the back glass. I was going to use GooGone but figured I'd better ask first before I ruined it.
[quoted image]

Just lightly wipe with a glass cleaner

#1724 2 years ago

Update question….
Just getting a chance to play my Rush LE
Since I received before vacation.
Should I do the new update or wait?
I skimmed through the thread and saw some bugs mentioned?
Does the LE update add a lot more to the game?

#1811 2 years ago

Crap!!!!
Just had my best score ever and forgot to log in to my account!‍
I guess I have something to work for now.ugh283FB0F8-27DA-4F6A-830B-D81B0A8183BD (resized).jpeg283FB0F8-27DA-4F6A-830B-D81B0A8183BD (resized).jpeg

#1896 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Thoughts on the Gold Vein used on the Hobbit? I think that would look sharp![quoted image]

Mixed feelings. I think it will look good but might be over kill.
If I had extra parts I would try it
Honestly RUSH screams red but, unfortunately they didn’t go the route with the LE but , Red would work with premium or pro .

The black, possibly gold vein and maybe some sort of deeper darker red rust might work well

#1906 2 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Got my LE today, #067 despite a Feb. 18 build. Took my time setting it up, updating the code, replacing some rubbers with Titans, and played one game so far... 45 minutes and 1.1 billion! Watch me never get that again.
[quoted image]
It's a bit generous with extra balls and multiballs. Really like the layout though. Looks like a complex piece of clockwork with ramps everywhere, locks, vuks, clocks, etc. One of the prettiest Stern has made, it looks complex and dazzling. I like it, both how it shoots and how it looks. Hopefully it gets a bit more challenging as the code develops. The only thing that would bring it down for me is if it's 30-45 minutes every game, but I can always fix that myself in settings. And I'm sure I had a bit of beginner's luck, just shooting what's lit.
I'll read through the thread to see if there's answers to some of my questions, like if I should adjust the clock arm by hand or by a setting in the menu (it doesn't line up with the symbols), and how to adjust that back orbit to the upper flipper so balls don't get hung up sometimes. Cheers.

I actually set my two lower flippers power to “ normal” setting. It seems to play better for me . I was getting some ball hops before I made the adjustment

#1930 2 years ago

Don’t know if this has been done yet but,
If you have an Apple Watch and hate taking your phone out all the time.
Take a pic of your insider connect barcode
Crop it And make it a watch face.
When you need it just swipe the watch face left or right to get to it.

650E4C81-2E14-4DDA-9F52-E5B54AF04930 (resized).jpeg650E4C81-2E14-4DDA-9F52-E5B54AF04930 (resized).jpeg
#1937 2 years ago
Quoted from Blackwolf:

What I did is more oldschool - I printed it out. The Insider website has a print feature with dotted lines so you can cut it down to wallet size. I just keep that piece of paper next to my pins - since the QR reader has the light, it sees the paper just fine even when my arcade is dark.

I’m going to do that too .
Just figured this might be another useful way.
They need an option to place it in your
iPhone wallet

#1940 2 years ago
Quoted from zoor0pa:

Neat idea, I don't mind taking out my phone but drives me absolutely bonkers that it makes me login every time. I was able to use "Widgetsmith" to add a photo of it to one of my home screens - similar concept.

Well my other idea was going to just print out a small version and laminate to back of my iPhone case in the corner.
Home is one thing but, there’s a couple pinball arcades near me I’d like to have it out quicker.

#1994 2 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

Old trick. Use Hard as Nails clear nail polish on the scoop wood.
I also mylar the metal scoop.

Quoted from NightTrain:

I will never understand why some of you guys put a blanket over your pinball machine. The playfield is beautiful to look at. To be honest, I look at my machines more than I play them. They are mechanical art.
What exactly are you trying to protect? Are you protecting your eyes from looking at something awesome? It’s like having a hot wife/girlfriend and then cutting your eyes out with a knife!
Stop spending your money on blankets. Spend it on beer and play some pinball!

Agree.

#2036 2 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I had a few customers ask me about that powder coating color change that would make the RISH LE pop more... After looking at lots and lots of colors. I came up with this one for a customer's RUSH LE and added some more of my Refinery upgrades to it. This is Pinball Refinery edition #1.
I am more than happy to powder coat anyone's LE to this color. I strip all of the armor raw metal and start fresh. Just PMe if you're interested in having yours done.
Thanks,
Steve
Mi Pinball Refinery
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I like this but, personally it still doesn’t work for me.
Curious did you happen to try the same color of the clock ? Neil’s drum kit

#2039 2 years ago

I’m having trouble with the shooter lane clunking
The ball behind the upper right flipper area.
It only sometimes.
I feel like the rubber piece on the shooter
Is a little disfigured.
I tried pushing it tighter on rod Etc
Messed with screws a little.
Game is perfectly leveled out to what it should be
Anyone good with this kind of thing?

#2082 2 years ago

Just had my whole machine lock up in middle of multi ball.
Playfield lights all went dark , music stopped playing and screen froze.
Anyone else yet?
Obviously a bug

#2092 2 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

I had same thing happen. Are you on .88 or .89? I am on .88.

I’m on .89

#2097 2 years ago

Loving this machine so far!
I know they will update codes and fix some bugs.

As an incredibly huge Rush fan , I still wish they would incorporate a couple things.
There’s a lot of references to “roll the bones” on the machine yet there’s no roll the bones sound track? Wouldn’t it make sense to have a roll the bones multiball on this machine?
They also could have had a “ hold your fire “
Type multi ball. 3 red balls on the playfield would have been awesome!

Someone needs to make a drums mod for the poppers.
And stern should make each popper have a drum sound. 1 snare, 1 bass drum, one tom
To sound like a drum fill when hitting those
There’s so much more potential to this machine.

#2170 2 years ago
Quoted from gripwhip:

Hmmm. No Rush LE in Top 100 and Rush Pro sits at #115.

Give it some time it will.
The machine is one of stern’s best imo

#2171 2 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

This is happening to mine too. Haven't been able to figure out what is causing it to airball. Maybe the screw on the ramp flap?

I’ve had some air balls once in awhile during a multi ball.
Once I set up the machine a little tighter in the level bubbles it died down for me
I also dropped the bottom flippers power down to normal

#2183 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It’s really amazing. It needed some out of the box tweaks to declunkify a few things - but now it plays like it should. I’ve got about 100 games on mine now, and I’m really, really happy with it. It’s a dream theme that came through with being a dream game in the end. I was skeptical at first - worried that a tweaked X-Men playfield, no Lyman (he was such a huge Rush fan, RIP), and perhaps too complex/confusing rules would result in a game I might not get into, despite loving the theme. But man - it all gels SO well. Borg’s design with SexRay’s rules are just WORKING. Fun, well choreographed, satisfying, addicting. Pretty organic up front rules with depth master later. Originally I was like “I have to buy it cuz it’s Rush, but if I don’t dig it…oh well, I’ll sell”….but now I’m like “BOLTED TO THE FUCKING FLOOR”.

Agree 100% with everything
Always wanted a Rush pinball
Wrote stern all the time
Had no intention of buying another game.
I found out about rush after the announcement.
Bought an LE because, I’m a huge Rush fan
And I’m very happy with the outcome all around. I will always be the one that says why did they not Have a spinning drum kit mechanism on the playfield but, I’m looking forward to the future updates.
I hope the topper is not a let down

#2184 2 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

What would the lower flipper strength have to do with airballs from the upper flipper?

Maybe I mis understood you?
I just saw airballs in General

#2186 2 years ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

In am legitimately expecting this to be the GOAT Topper. It will be next level.
And will require 8’ ceilings. Fact.

Can’t wait

#2216 2 years ago
Quoted from Hoteldrummer:

I sold my Godzilla Premium. Not because I didn’t like it but it’s the game I can get again NIB the quickest and will be ran the longest compared to my other titles. It was also the most valuable and easiest to sell quickly. I have my Rush LE now and absolutely love it the more I play it but really miss my Godzilla. The bright side is when my second Godzilla shows up several months from now, it will be like getting a new exciting game all over again

Not to go off subject but, I have a Rush LE but
Just ordered a Godzilla premium without playing to have another machine
Won’t get til maybe August
Did I make a good move?

#2243 2 years ago
Quoted from Hoteldrummer:

Mine has these two little spike looking arms that go over the outer part of the protector. Seems to be fine so far

Still not a good fix
Keep Your eye on it

#2291 2 years ago

Absolutely love this game but, I Definitely have to open up the out lanes more and bring the difficulty up a bump.
25 minute first ball.
35minute gameplays at times.
I’m just banging the ball around with out really knowing everything yet.
There’s so many spots to buy some time during multi ball play
Code is still new and know it will keep getting better.
I set the tilt weight a little in favor of the machine.
Does everyone install tilt feature for home play? It’s a must for me i know some dont
Also is everyone setting the side scoop for ball lock?

#2301 2 years ago
Quoted from DrJoe:

Set your game to 6.8 - 7.0 slope and open the outlane posts to the top hole on each side. A small change like that can impact ball times greatly. And yes, keep a moderately-sensitive tilt.

Thanks I’ll give it a try.

#2303 2 years ago
Quoted from DrJoe:

The outlane posts are kind of a pain in the ass to move. Careful not to scratch the playfield.

Thank you.
I’ll always take any tips I can get
This is my 3rd stern . Sold my other two
Rush was released and I’m back in

#2306 2 years ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

Ha I hope that’s it because I am at about a 6.9 and I’m getting nowhere near these ball times or scores people are mentioning. Ha my LE is playing fast and mean but also really damn fun.

Are all the shots still Makeable ?

#2380 2 years ago

Happy new code released already!

Couple things …
I opened up left lane one notch and makes a difference during game play for sure
While in the middle Of doing the same to the right out lane I realized how much work it was going to take and I bailed.
You pretty much have to remove the whole plastic ramp and red lighting or you’ll pull the wires out.
Another thing I noticed was the left Target on the metal ramp to the right was leaning to the left from fall hitting it a lot.
This would interfere when the ball would Come back down through the spinner Lane and bump it out
At first I thought this was a nice feature and they had something up there so it didn’t drain down the middle but it was the target
Leaning to the left.
You can tighten two nuts under the playfield
After straightening it
C64C8B68-48DD-4D96-B77C-808B1A21B30A (resized).jpegC64C8B68-48DD-4D96-B77C-808B1A21B30A (resized).jpeg

#2414 2 years ago
Quoted from jpc211245:

I had the same issue. Had to adjust the target back to the center and then realized I had knocked off the sticker during game play. Looked everywhere for it and at the same time the scoop stopped ejecting. Turns out the sticker was at the bottom of the scoop and was prohibiting the ball from ejecting.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I went through that also
Actually my sticker came off the first couple games I played in the machine I stuck it on and it stayed ever since

#2417 2 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

Weird, the left target sticker fell off mine too. I have it, just need to stick it back on.

All I did was press it back on and it stayed.
It’s been two weeks now

#2440 2 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Is this the first game where the LE has been set up easier?
Heard outlanes easiest on LE and in middle on the pro?
Stern making a differentiation between games going to collectors and those going on location?

Outlanes on LE definitely need to be opened up one spot .
Only problem like I wrote yesterday, the right one is a project And left that one alone

#2466 2 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

The fix is to not play it. Seriously. You're going to get dimples, it's just how it is.

#2467 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Audits showed our premium was playing wayy long. 10% of games were over 15min!
Moved an outlane post… damn right one will take removing all the right ramp which is one masssssive piece screwed in everywhere.
Changed software difficulty on time machine, lowered ball saves, and tightened tilt.
First game in awhile i’ve had to be so aggressive in clamping down on

All I did was move the left one .
That alone changed the game.
New code is also awesome!
Keeps scores lower.
I hope they keep them coming

#2468 2 years ago

So today I had 4 balls sitting in lower trough at same time then a couple minutes later 3 balls hung up in time machine at same time .Pretty interesting.

I have also had a ball rest on top of metal divider of right side flipper lane.
Wonder if this is a magnetized ball.

Anyone else ?

#2478 2 years ago
Quoted from Photopin:

Anyone else notice their scores going WAY down with the new code? Uh, it seems like I'm playing the game the same way as with .89 but suddenly I'm not getting 1/3 the points I was before.

Yes, and I like it.
Too easy before.
So easy I deleted my own high scores prior to the new code

#2498 2 years ago
Quoted from Craziestsinge:

Yes. This happened to me for the first time today! You have to remove the glass to free the ball.

Nothing got stuck. It all freed up .
Just thought it was interesting and happy I didn’t have to remove glass.
I see you’re from Toronto.
I guess you’re are super fan?

#2502 2 years ago
Quoted from Craziestsinge:

Nope! Not me, but my brother-in-law is...
Here's the story if you're interested...

Oh cool!
I’ll watch
Thank you

#2580 2 years ago
Quoted from sofgwhat:

Couldn't agree more! My first LE stern and I'm not impressed, game play and build quality are great but lacking on the frills for $11K IMO. No topper, simple shooter rod, unimpressive graphics finish (compared to what a spooky butter cabinet looks like), no speaker lights and not to mention the sound system that sounds like Rush is playing from a tin cup. Don't get me wrong, it's a great game but feels like a stern money grab.

Holy boo hoo Batman!
The machine is absolutely beautiful and they
Did an incredible job on it.
Scoop fix will come .
Topper will be awesome!

#2596 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Here’s a better picture of my Premium with the scoop fix. I really don’t mind it.
[quoted image]

Don’t mind it .
Would like to see the rubber black
Or match playfield more.
At least they are trying.
Upper scoop needs something also
My Le getting banged up on both

#2630 2 years ago
Quoted from gandamack:

I'll take it, ugly or not. Seems they could have at least made the scoop protection a themed mod. I could totally see rounding out the 90 degree edges and makine it look like a pair of wheels. Whoo-lah, you now have "between the wheels."

Brilliant!

#2631 2 years ago

If anyone is interested.
These are very cheap on Amazon.
I was going to fix my own scoops!

Mr. Pen Pink Pencil Erasers, Large, Pack of 12 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B082GZHGF5/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_3PP5F4ZXTKP1APZ4XSHC

#2633 2 years ago
Quoted from Juniorsc:

This would be a better color.
[quoted image]

Isn’t that what I just posted?

#2639 2 years ago
Quoted from Juniorsc:

Yup. Just agreeing and adding a visual!

Oh,
I hope someone tops that fix but it’s something

#2653 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Has anyone tried using mylar over the stock metal “cliffy” to see if it helps extend its life (and to help hold it in place)? I did this for my show game, and the mylar is holding up well so far.

Yes, it helps

#2698 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I doubt it. That's the same scoop size, shape, and almost placement as KISS, and it sucked there, too. He's used a similar size, shape and placement of that scoop in a number of machines (normal and mirrored).[quoted image]

I owned kiss.
All I did was line it with Mylar .
2-1/2 years and a lot of plays.
Never a problem!

#2705 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Same here. I tried the Cliffy on KISS initially, but the scoop was so narrow just that thin addition of metal caused a lot more rejects, so I took it out and went with mylar (as shown, that's from my LE). Cliff still calls KISS a thorn in his side, heh. However, KISS had a LOT better ink adhesion and much, MUCH thicker clear on the playfield, so it's hard to do an apples to apples with Rush which has a SUPER-THIN clear layer, but I tend to think mylar is the answer. No idea why Stern is telling people not to do it. I mean, they have it on the clock/drum PF art literally RIGHT NEXT to the scoop already from the factory.

I also removed kiss cliffy.
It made the hole too small.
Bottom line , I think Mylar is the way to go.
I never have a problem peeling it up either.
If it starts to pop up in hole area , I just left it flopping . Still protected and never bothered me.
I’ve done the same on other games.
I almost feel metal protectors cause more damage in long run.
Especially when the edges are never smoothly filed

#2708 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I think a mylar tutorial would help some folk (like me).

I’d wait for a fix first just in case stern gets upset but, it’s pretty simple.
Just make 3 squares the width of the hole.
Do sides first. Start about a 1/4” outside edge of hole and just press the rest down inside.
You can actually do this now over top of scoop protector. It covers the sharp edges
If you want to remove,go very slow
Never once had any problems.
I also put a 10 inch strip in my shooter lane And smooth it down with the pressure from a pinball

5CA43A15-49D4-4AA9-9790-D21D1968CB81 (resized).jpeg5CA43A15-49D4-4AA9-9790-D21D1968CB81 (resized).jpeg

#2712 2 years ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Next time you do this, could you possibly make a video? Would really appreciate it! I think I will do it regardless of "upsetting Stern". They upset me first.

Sure it’s extremely simple

#2716 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Cut mylar to desired size .... put coat of wax down . Peel backing off mylar and apply? Why is this so difficult ....its just like applying a sticker or piece of tape to something. If u mess up with a wrinkle or crease rip up and try again.

Exactly. I just don’t use wax

#2843 2 years ago

I landed a couple extra balls and Alex did not announce it for awhile.

Anyone have this happen yet?
New one for me happened twice two games in a row.
Ball goes in lock spot behind drop targets and targets pop up and leave ball in there.
Machine cannot find ball on its own

9C7B33F4-BEF4-4555-BCC9-954E435FD1CD (resized).jpeg9C7B33F4-BEF4-4555-BCC9-954E435FD1CD (resized).jpeg
#2846 2 years ago
Quoted from ChesterWhite:

Had this happen to me for the first time last night on my LE. Ball went behind drops, hit the switch and the drops reset... trapping the ball behind them ! Ball search couldn't find it; so had to take the glass off.

Ok, same deal then.
I sent email to stern support about it

#2881 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Hey Stern, if you're watching this thread, there's an error that could use fixing -- in the animations that start the Time Machine multiball modes, the reels roll to the year of song release ... cool idea, but the Signals album (for Subdivisions) came out in 1982. The screen shows 1978.
This only caught my eye since I'm a big space shuttle fan, whose first flight was in 1981, and so Countdown (on Signals) had come out after that.

They are watching and listening.
You’ll probably get a message here.

#2966 2 years ago

I know.88 and .89 weren’t out long
But, does everyone notice more buggy things happening since .90 update?

#2980 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Hey everyone, I wanted to announce a new option to fix your scoops and protect your delicate parts...the "Rush TPU Scoop Protector" is real! Using NinjaCamp's "near-patent pending" technology we've been able to create what I believe is the ultimate fix for our scoop issues. Why is it the ultimate you ask? (I'm glad you asked) There are a couple of reasons:
1) Easy to install
2) No metal on metal
2) Excellent protection
4) Color choices!
Unlike traditional protectors, the TPU version will not cause additional wear to the ball, nor will the protector develop any ugly "wear spots" over time. Furthermore NinjaCamp's process allows for a paper thin top-side edge which improves the overall performance of the scoop. Don't believe me?? Well, first, go fuck yourself and second...just kidding about the first thing. In all seriousness, we've been testing these protectors in two locations for over three weeks with thousands of plays and zero issues! I'll also mention that the solution is aesthetically pleasing. We teamed up with Outpost Kodelia's amazing design team to produce a part so perfect that the "tuning fork" sound from the factory scoop is still in tact.
We will be selling this solution in two versions, full and partial protection. This allows for owners to decide if they wish to improve the front facing (extremely problematic) protector or both protectors using the same solution. Our engineering team has has also discovered that premium/LE versions of the game may have an additional metal bracket on the underside. We've developed this solution for both configurations, however we would prefer to know as we can slightly tweak the part to ensure a perfect fit.
I've attached a couple of pictures of the protector in "Ghost Rider Grey" and "Bastille Day Black". These should wet your appetite while we configure the store and finalize the details. Partial protection will cost $30 whereas the full protection will be $55. I highly recommend the full protection because it looks and works so awesome! Everything will be listed on Pinside (sales support these forums) and available to ship globally starting next week.
Lastly:
A little bit about NinjaCamp: NinjaCamp, entered into the mod business around the time that Rick and Morty was ending the production run. There were some problems to solve, including a very similar TPU portal protector (https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1326-ninjacamp-mods/05107-rick-and-morty-tpu-portal-protector). We've had fantastic success with that part and subsequently have literally worked to patent the process of producing 3D printed TPU protectors. The quality and fit are amazing! You can read a little more about us on this thread https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ninjacamp-mods. I encourage you to post questions there or PM me directly so that we don't clog up this thread too much, but hell...it is a forum so do whatever you like .
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Design looks great but, from what I see in the picture thee edges are still raised above playfield too much.
Can they be made tapered so the ball isn’t hitting the edges as much
Also why not taper to match design of the hole? Won’t the squared off copy possibly crack.
All legit questions . I like what you’re doing
Would like to see some even more perfected for everyone’s sake
I’m definitely a buyer of a grey one if tweaked a little more.

#2995 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

The picture may be deceiving. The edge is actually about .38mm whereas the aluminum/steel(whatever) is .48mm. The TPU version is slightly thinner in the current version. I think that is why I liked the play so much. Granted my .48mm metal protector is more like .5mm+ because it is warped to hell after only 137 games.
If you taper the visible edge you actually reduce the amount of support material. I learned this on my Rick and Morty protector where I actually padded the inside edge to ensure there was as much as possible. Again this may be deceiving in the photos but it literally looks exactly like the metal version before it.
I'm 100% with you on the even more perfected designs. I personally love this stuff and just want to keep iterating until we get low cost amazing solutions. Over time, the price of these will dive. Right now %12 of the cost is all about fees, boxes, shipping, etc. If enough people are into this stuff, 3D printing on a whole is very economical.

I’m all for it!
The quicker the better.
I’m a buyer /tester now if you have one ready

#3018 2 years ago

I know it’s been brought up but,
Is there a reason why stern doesn’t have the side scoop ball lock turned on as a factory setting?

#3020 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

We don't know. I asked Rayday live, he didn't address it. I'll ask again when I get a chance.

I mean it does make sense but, I do notice at times the balls will sit down under and the game will kind of pause for awhile before releasing. Maybe has to be set up better with a future code update first?

#3022 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I've had it hold back up to 2 balls in there during multiball for a while. I speculated in the temp test post it may have been an attempt to manage coil temps a little better in multiball.
Or it may just be code gaps. Dunno.

Guess I’ll shut if off in the meantime til they work it in the code more

#3025 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Just asked and got a direct answer from ray about the scoop physical lock being off by default:
"You’ll just have to wait… and see. In the meantime we can’t recommend it be turned on and thus it is not on by default."
So there you go. Maybe related to the machine losing the ball in one of the multiballs when the physical lock's on that has been reported...

Thank you

#3030 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Software update to move everyone’s outlane posts up? If only! I checked audits after the LAX show and there were just 9 right outlane drains, which seems insane. That one definitely needs to get moved up.

I raised my left one up a notch the same day 9.0 was released. That alone lowered my scores and playing time.
Eventually I’ll get around to raising the right
That should really make a difference since balls already go out there off the drop targets

#3056 2 years ago

Curious question to long time pinball owners.
Has anyone ever put a thin coat of water based polyurethane or tried a thin coat of clear flex seal (liquid rubber)
On the inner non painted wood parts of a scoop?

#3063 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I have a friend who swears by this stuff:
amazon.com link »

I’ve heard of it
Never tried it but was also wondering about the other products.
I was trying to come up with a better scoop protection product while in Home Depot.
I’m going to try some sample pieces of wood for a week or two

#3067 2 years ago

I do. I never used a metal protector on any of my scoops and never had an issue.
Was just looking for new options

#3080 2 years ago

I know most of us are all talking about, mods, and scoop protection but, I have to say, this game is incredibly fun!
I have a 130 games on my LE now and enjoying it the more I play it.
The multi balls with music and lights are some of the best I’ve ever played from any pinball machine.
Extremely happy with my purchase.
Still holding out to actually review.
I know stern will tweak the code a couple more times.

#3211 2 years ago

Hold your fire” mod
A must have for any true Rush fan.
Very easy to install.
The mod gives the illusion that the 3 red balls are floating above the playfield.
Just like front of album cover
Looks incredible when installed and does
Not block game play
$23 plus shipping
Shipping won’t be expensive
inbox me if interested?

2072F00C-99E8-4FCA-BFC9-01B35CF56B16 (resized).jpeg2072F00C-99E8-4FCA-BFC9-01B35CF56B16 (resized).jpegAFB55E7A-9783-4642-B094-B8C2A28469C0 (resized).jpegAFB55E7A-9783-4642-B094-B8C2A28469C0 (resized).jpegC628F06B-3C9A-453A-90DC-735B27002F1E (resized).jpegC628F06B-3C9A-453A-90DC-735B27002F1E (resized).jpeg
#3224 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Razor blade and goo gone followed by glass cleaner will fix it right up. It's just a pane of glass on the front. Nothing to pull up or damage (unless you drop the translite).

Just rub off gently with finger
Came right off

#3228 2 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

It’s supposed to be a ball lock for more than one ball. You can see it working on the Pre/LE trailer but it’s not programmed for that right now. I don’t know why, but I think it’s a virtual lock until it’s coded correctly.

You can turn it on but , it’s not recommended and really out of sync with things. Was told to keep off for now

#3233 2 years ago
Quoted from hawknole:

The first time I saw the window on the reveal I knew it needed something. This Counterparts artwork is my personal solution. Can go on top of playfield or under. For me, too lazy to take off the subway so for now it sits on top.
I am not super happy with the clear material that this is printed on and would like to find a better material if I were to sell.
[quoted image]

I like that decal.
That’s a good idea plus it gets counter parts in the game. You could also make one with dice since the scoop area has the dice on it

#3235 2 years ago

I have a question….
The Roll the bones lights in the flipper lanes.
Or the outlane ball save lights…..
Does anyone feel these should change with your flipper buttons?

#3236 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

I see it now..
[quoted image]

Just hang a mirror on the ceiling

#3241 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

The flipper buttons do change the outlane ballsave, unless I’m mistaken. I like that you can’t lane-change the inlane lights, it adds some randomness to “Roll the Bones”. But don’t forget you can lane change with the apron button too.

Ok , just feel it’s missing something
I’ll pay more attention to the ball save light

#3242 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I think it's the right direction, but if I were doing it I would make it kinetic with some kind of themed gears or something that moved when a ball entered the lock.

What about a better lighting effect?
One color for one ball a different when two are locked or a strobe ?
Just throwing stuff out there

#3275 2 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

Playfield Protector install on Rush LE. Part 1. Disassembly. Hope this helps. Now I can put 1000's of plays on it and never wax it. Also no need for ball drop protectors on the inlanes. I show my Avengers IQ w/ 2200 plays with a protector as an example.

I wish I had one but it’s a pass for me going through that install process. I don’t have the patience
I’d pay someone to do it for me if anyone is in phila area

#3326 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Here's with the purple tape I mentioned, selected for rough color matching to playfield, and "Delicate Surface" tape says it can be left in place up to 60 days. Obviously I could've done a cleaner job but I didn't want to get fancy yet (rounded corners etc) until I know if it holds up. Again, not a permanent solution but hopefully minimize ball wear in the interim until then.
[quoted image]

Laminate works just as well

#3374 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I’m surprised at some of the hate here for the Insider Connect reader in the apron. I love it, just added one to my LED Zeppelin and I have one on order for Stranger Thungs. Invariably I forget to log in before I have my best game, but I like hearing that sound when I reach a new achievement. You’ll hear it a lot when you first start playing a game, but after a few weeks of using IC, you’ll want to hear it. It’s also nice to not have to enter your initials for high scores.
Just wanted to offer a different view. I do have a kit on order to move the QR reader to the coin door, but at this point it just doesn’t bother me.

I personally like the QR reader.
I think it’s a cool add.
I also forgot to log on during my highest score. In case you didn’t know because I found this out later.
You can still log in even if you are on ball 2 or 3 and it will change from player to your name on screen!

#3392 2 years ago

I just changed gameplay mode from normal to competition last night hoping to make gameplay a little harder.
Does anyone know what exactly is some differences?
Does it make multi balls harder to get etc?

#3404 2 years ago
Quoted from CrashJT:

Being Rush fans, when we heard they were filming the Time Machine tour in nearby Cleveland, we attempted to get tickets. The scalpers had them at insane prices eg $1200 each. I suggested we see them in Hershey PA which we did in the front for $200. It was about a week or less till Cleveland. We were pulling out of the lot after the show, and my wife is working feverishly on her phone. I'm like what are you doing? She says, I just bought us tickets to Cleveland. She claims the prices dropped, because the show was soon, but still won't tell me what they cost. (When I mentioned Rush was coming out with a pinball last December, she said let's use the house fund!) She's a real fan.
Anyway, on the drive to Cleveland, I probably didn't need to, but just in case, I made my final plea. It may sound stupid, but it's a lifelong dream to be in a concert video, especially Rush! So tonight, I don't care if you have a migraine, you'll sing every word to every song and pump your fist the whole time! We can't control where the cameras are, but if a camera happens to pass by, I don't want to end up on the cutting room floor because we aren't into it. Luckily, we ended up in a lot of it. Some of it is in the game. I may be in Spirit Of The Radio, but have yet to see it for myself. I first confirmed our appearance in Jack Danger's twitch live stream during Limelight Multiball. Discovery (pun intended) is here Most of our shots are here

Very cool!
Saw Rush 25x
The last 10 x in rows 2-8 center
Also met Geddy. Didn’t even know what to say.
The fact that you’re in a video is forever great
Experience and story to tell

#3445 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Just trying to figure out how I'm gonna tell my wife that the 11k pin we just bought needs $400 worth of speaker upgrades....

Personally I don’t get it either.
How loud do you make the machine
To play a game of pinball?
I don’t put mine above 25
To each their own I guess

#3505 2 years ago

LIMITED AMOUNT.Neil peart “Time machine kit”
Build or use how you like. Make a full kit , scatter drums throughout your pinball machine.
Stands open up and cymbals pop on just like a real drum kit ! I know because I’m a drummer of 40 years myself
Even comes with sticks!!
THE ULTIMATE Rush pinball toy!!!!
*** fully built drum kit set up will not fit inside***
Build the ultimate topper!!!

Also check my other geddy Lee bass and Alex lifeson white double neck guitar
I have a very limited amount and will be sold on first come first serve basis.
Email me to put yourself on list
SHIPPING IS 1394B45CCE-D830-488B-B03D-41284664DD58 (resized).jpeg94B45CCE-D830-488B-B03D-41284664DD58 (resized).jpeg.99 US
ask about international
ONLY 4 IN STOCK NOW!!!
More on the way
if you have questions….

This ad is for DRUMS ONLY in sale

1716BA86-41ED-461F-9083-C5BCF0DE7B78 (resized).jpeg1716BA86-41ED-461F-9083-C5BCF0DE7B78 (resized).jpeg798A251C-8D65-446A-9B97-D6B05CBC8187 (resized).jpeg798A251C-8D65-446A-9B97-D6B05CBC8187 (resized).jpeg
#3507 2 years ago

LIMITED AMOUNT.Neil peart “Time machine kit”
Build or use how you like. Make a full kit , scatter drums throughout your pinball machine.
Stands open up and cymbals pop on just like a real drum kit ! I know because I’m a drummer of 40 years myself
Even comes with sticks!!
THE ULTIMATE Rush pinball toy!!!!
*** fully built drum kit set up will not fit inside***
Build the ultimate topper!!!

Also check my other geddy Lee bass and Alex lifeson white double neck guitar
I have a very limited amount and will be sold on first come first serve basis.
Email me to put yourself on list
$211.00
SHIPPING IS 13.99 US
ask about international
ONLY 4 IN STOCK NOW!!!
More on the way
if you have questions….

This ad is for DRUMS ONLY in sale

2B807432-6F64-40BE-9066-50F0DCEA2CAE (resized).jpeg2B807432-6F64-40BE-9066-50F0DCEA2CAE (resized).jpeg2E33E918-79D5-40A2-8131-8A71255DF744 (resized).jpeg2E33E918-79D5-40A2-8131-8A71255DF744 (resized).jpegB0F717DF-5AD4-41A8-9610-7F20BDF3758B (resized).jpegB0F717DF-5AD4-41A8-9610-7F20BDF3758B (resized).jpeg
#3557 2 years ago
Quoted from DRDAVE:

It's about sound quality not simply just getting it to achieve a higher volume.

Ok, I guess I would have to hear the difference. Stock sound of my music machines never bothered me.

#3575 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I just updated the code using wi-fi. Worked great, but I lost all my high scores. What did I do wrong?

Nothing
Everyone loses their high scores.
Honestly it was too easy before anyway

#3588 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:Yeah there’s no way you can bend a pop bumper ring. Mine (pictured) doesn’t have this issue but I can see how it could happen. If it were me, I’d mark exactly where the pop bumper ring hits the scoop, take it to a grinder and remove about 1/16”-1/8”.
[quoted image]

11k now we’re pulling out welding mask
And taping holes Hahaha

#3592 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

So after playing a lot more, I'm of the mind that 0.90 is just losing track of balls sometimes. It doesn't happen a LOT, but it seems to happen. In my 1.3 Billion game I had a couple cases where in a multiball a ball was in the front scoop, but the game didn't know it until another ball popped in, then it would eject both, or if only one ball was left, it had to do a ball search to get it out. I couldn't stop when I was playing yesterday because I was doing a temp test and had to keep playing for 2 hours solid, but today, I took the glass off and tested both scoops in switch test mode and all the switches/optos worked fine, so I'm pretty sure it's a software issue.
Also, there's a weird thing where they let one of the songs (Fly by Night? I don't remember) fade out COMPLETELY and then have about 5-10 seconds of silence before the song starts over. Really weird.

It’s an improvement but, they still have a lot more to go. They’ll get there

#3624 2 years ago
Quoted from jpc211245:

Couldn’t you take a pair of wrapped pliers and add a tad more bend to the trouble area?

That’s what I would do or even maybe tin snip

#3681 2 years ago

.91 is now released!
I checked an hour and it wasn’t

#3684 2 years ago
Quoted from Craiger:

Would have preferred 2112! I don’t think this is a wifi bandwidth issue. I realize the servers are getting bombed hard, but yeesh.
[quoted image]

My last couple updates averaged about 90 minutes total

#3717 2 years ago

Just looking at rankings, rush in 43 spot
I know it’s early but,this game has to end up in minimal top 20 if not higher.
Can’t speak for pro model. I only played about games of that but, it made me want a machine

#3768 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

Last night I moved the outlane posts up a notch on both sides. As others have mentioned, the left side is easy but the right is fully covered by the plastic ramp return. Still, it wasn’t too difficult to unfasten and lift away from the playfield enough to get access.
All you need to do is to remove the first 3 Philips head screws that attach the ramp to hex posts. The lower right flasher can be easily disconnected from below the playfield, which will give you plenty of room to lift the ramp up and access the outlane post. Took me about 10 minutes and I was being really careful.
The left post has 3 positions (I chose the middle) and the right has only 2 (I chose the top).
I played a few games after the change and it definitely makes those outlanes hungrier. I noticed it mostly during multiball and it is going to have me changing my strategy, in a good way. In the past I was able to pretty much flail around during multiball with little concern of draining out the sides. Trapping up and improving my horrible multiball control skills is going to be required now.
This is the way the Pros were shipped.

This is the way all games should have been shipped. Once during multi ball I stopped flipping and stepped away from the machine and the game played by itself for 2 minutes!

#3894 2 years ago

This just in from stern for scoop fixes!!!!
The “princess Lea “

A559804F-1D4D-44DC-A838-0120FD0805B4 (resized).jpegA559804F-1D4D-44DC-A838-0120FD0805B4 (resized).jpeg
#3920 2 years ago

Huge Rush and Neil fan
Taylor Hawkins dead at 50
Drummer for the Foo fighters Wtf !!!

#3950 2 years ago

Has anyone else used the Dj feature and realized the the full beginning of 2112 is there?
Also these………
Which means they have The license to utilize somehow!
Now it would make sense to get roll the bones in there

03CC54EF-C7BE-4914-99C6-16B18D318E38 (resized).jpeg03CC54EF-C7BE-4914-99C6-16B18D318E38 (resized).jpeg2B6A4BE7-5E05-4B2F-9E1C-0D95F010190B (resized).jpeg2B6A4BE7-5E05-4B2F-9E1C-0D95F010190B (resized).jpeg

#4052 2 years ago
Quoted from jpc211245:

After about 225 plays I noticed one of the Blue Time machine ramp bumpers is about to fail. I’m sure it’s normal wear accelerated by my constant bricking. [quoted image][quoted image]

They should’ve had post there

#4061 2 years ago

Has anyone figured out the top of the shooter lane thing?
Is it the silver ramp that’s causing it not to run around smooth sometimes?
I make adjustments with the legs and level things out but I’m still not getting every ball to shoot perfectly around without banging something on the way up

#4128 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Just installed ninja, laid mylar down while it was apart. Great simple instructions, especially the part where it says to be careful not to lose the black spacers under the scoop plastic. I dropped one, took 15 minutes to find, other than that, a breeze to install. I put 3/4" acrylic washers under posts to stop it from twisting. Thanks Ninja!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great! I have to install mine.
Would pre taping those black spacers help from possibly losing them at all?

#4135 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Well, I wrapped my finger with electrical tape, worked great. The spacer junked into the cabinet speaker and was not visible, my hands couldnt fit into area it was hiding

That would be my problem.
I think I’m going to try and wrap with yellow electrical or green frog tape in case it disappears on me which, it usually does on me

#4165 2 years ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

Exactly this. My plunge sends the ball to the left and just bounces into play - I can hardly ever get a full plunge to go around to the bumpers. Skill shots are now near impossible due to the code change for the skill shot switch.
Has anyone fixed theirs on their LE? Do I need a new spring, ask Stern for a new assembly, etc? Not sure what to do here as I've never had this problem before.

Not sure if it’s the spring. I’ve experimented with lowering and raising the back right corner leg and this helps out a lot but, Still not 100% perfect
I still get one out of 6-8 Plunges that turn into a clunker. And that’s from a manual and auto plunge

#4200 2 years ago
Quoted from Boslaw:

ALL .THE. TIME
Lately, my ball has been hitting the blue bumpers on the side of the ramp while the ramp is up and triggering the time machine multi ball.
I've also had the ball ride up the ramp rails and over the top of the time machine. I've got balls flying everywhere!

Are you playing Rush pinball or having a sausage party?!

This all happens especially if you have a 6 ball multi ball happen. Sometimes I cringe the minute I get multi ball.
Between that and the shaker, I feel like the machine is going to explode

#4316 2 years ago

Being a huge Rush fan , I had to step things up a notch on the mod thing. I’m very happy about this one! It was time consuming project but, I got the skeleton how I wanted
Just like the “roll the bones” video

19ED059D-406F-4E14-8139-652AD6A2CEFC (resized).jpeg19ED059D-406F-4E14-8139-652AD6A2CEFC (resized).jpeg

#4325 2 years ago
Quoted from Boslaw:

Got my bumper ring from Stern today. Unfortunately it was cut in the wrong place (should have been cut along the red line). Didn't realize until I took everything apart (and of course lost the black spacers under the plastic). I used a Dremel to cut the correct angle while I wait for Stern to send a new one. With the cut in the right place it works great.
While I had the game open I took a good look at my shooter lane. Now I know why the ball rattles so much on launch.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Even though stern should take care of it…
Can’t you just cut that bumper piece with a pair of “straight” tin snips and file it?

Also, the shooter lane … are you talking about the left rail or wire hanging?
Mine does it sometimes also

#4326 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Absolutely love it!! Well done.

Thank you!!
I moved my picture to mod thread.
Thought it might be in wrong spot.
I really like how it came out. I’m obviously a huge Rush nerd haha

#4327 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

GeFilter has arrived
[quoted image]

Have a limited one.
One of my favorite mods out there

#4335 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Any plans to sell them?
Same - Huge Rush fan. My dream came true.

Possibly but, this was very involved.
Also, took time. It was like a school project
I did for my own machine.
I guess if people are interested.

#4341 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Not a mod guy myself but this one's pretty freakin cool

Thank you I appreciate it.
Honestly I was never a huge mod guy either
Until the Rush machine.
I’m just such a huge longtime fan of the band and feel stern could have done so much with toys on this one.
I’ve been hoping for it for years

I’ll put the “ roll the bones skeleton “mod picture back up on here since we are talking about it
84472092-BCF8-4755-B06B-4BD3B2B6B937 (resized).jpeg84472092-BCF8-4755-B06B-4BD3B2B6B937 (resized).jpeg

#4352 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Oh I didn't see that stupid ass skeleton thought it was just dice DIAL IT BACK HOMIE
Haha you do you I’ll do me!

#4353 2 years ago
Quoted from Boslaw:

Yeah, I cut it with a Dremel (tin snips prob wouldn't work on this piece - it's thick & curved)

left rail. it was installed a little to far into the lane and should be straight rather than curved. Nothing to be done but live with it.

I’m going to look at my rail .
If that’s the case . I’ll bend it straight a little.

I’m actually thinking there’s another problem. With shooter.
I think the rubber piece on the end of the rod that hits the ball is out of shape a little.
I will test by slowly twisting the plunger in tiny increments until I find a spot that’s causing the most problems.

#4359 2 years ago
Quoted from mark69:

Just got my armor installed Traffic red matches the RUSH lettering almost perfect
[quoted image]

And that’s how stern should have done it!!
Rush screams red .
That looks awesome!!
If I didn’t have an LE , I would do the same.
I also like the fact you kept the coin door black

#4365 2 years ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

I guess Rush will surpass LOTR as the most junked up machine out there.
These remind me of my high school bedroom when I had Rush paraphernalia hanging in every available spot.
Less is more!

I kind of agree but, there are some really nice mods being put out for Rush.

#4370 2 years ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

No doubt. I have a couple of flasher covers and red Barchetta coming. But some of those coin doors are obnoxious.

It’s whatever anyone likes.
I make the hold your fire mod.
I also now have playfield guitars in my shop
And I made the skeleton.
I’m usually just making stuff for myself and my own machine first since I’m a 40 yr rush fan.
Stern did an incredible job I just think they missed the mark on the toys that could have been done. I’m happy people are making some really good ones.
My red Barchetta will be here this week
I like the flipper mods too

Quoted from Vino:

Just a reminder there’s a free (but way less fun) solution for that ugly QR sticker.
It will cost you about fifteen seconds..
[quoted image]

2E32B09A-67C6-4023-9B04-B5E68FEC3328 (resized).jpeg2E32B09A-67C6-4023-9B04-B5E68FEC3328 (resized).jpeg76CE295B-C560-4C0A-86D1-80D74B80AB52 (resized).jpeg76CE295B-C560-4C0A-86D1-80D74B80AB52 (resized).jpeg929FEC3B-CCFA-4292-909A-52A8B291B69B (resized).jpeg929FEC3B-CCFA-4292-909A-52A8B291B69B (resized).jpegCE13FCB1-B8DF-4EFB-B2CC-5CBB79065976 (resized).jpegCE13FCB1-B8DF-4EFB-B2CC-5CBB79065976 (resized).jpegDD098024-1D6B-4F2E-B140-1AC867373499 (resized).jpegDD098024-1D6B-4F2E-B140-1AC867373499 (resized).jpegE522B73B-BC2C-4F46-83AC-34A547EC23B3 (resized).jpegE522B73B-BC2C-4F46-83AC-34A547EC23B3 (resized).jpeg

1723DCF3-1F3A-4097-BE51-B690FBA4A710 (resized).jpeg1723DCF3-1F3A-4097-BE51-B690FBA4A710 (resized).jpeg

#4375 2 years ago

I’ll support you.
I just placed an order

#4380 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Actually - kind of works, kind of funny!

A true rush fan would have 3 stooges mod

#4382 2 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Or southpark.....

Right honestly I was hoping they would’ve used that South Park video for the opening of Tom Sawyer that would’ve been incredible
I said this years ago when I was hoping for a Rush machine there are so many characters and so many things They could’ve done with this machine unfortunately they did not
I still love the machine though
And just to add for the match at the end they should’ve used the Rush in Rio dragon not the owl

#4439 2 years ago

Question….
I have more drum kits coming.
Which would you Prefer?

Time machine
Red double bass starman on front
R30
The NHL promo kit

#4481 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

This is exactly my scoop and I'm not happy that Stern has told me to leave the protector but not provided a fix 2 months later.

You do you.
Unless you plan on not playing it at all.

#4486 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

I will probably buy a Ninja.
As a first time NIB buyer I was counting on Stern taking care of this issue.I have been in touch with Stern and got the "coming soon" promise so I waited. My mistake.

They will eventually take care of you but, you spent a ton of money.A $60 protector for peace of mind is nothing in the grand scheme of things.when stern sends out their’s you can decide what to use

#4526 2 years ago

Finally put my ninja scoop on.
All I can say……. If it holds up, Ninja for the win!!! Excellent job!
My scoop wasn’t too bad because I got to it early by overlapping the edges with Mylar .
I kept the forks but, made sure to smooth down the top edges with a fine file

#4532 2 years ago

Have a question…..
I installed the new scoop protector and I am experiencing more bounce backs from the scoop. I don’t think it’s because of the protector itself.
I see less give in the scoop itself now .
I also hear that ping noise.
Is it possible to have over tighten the nuts under the playfield?

#4534 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Haven't seen that here, but I did put 2 washers under left side, to direct the ball to right flipper. Maybe that raised scoop up enough? But I dont think it a protector issue for you. Have not had 1 reject yet

Well when I first installed everything, the scoop started shooting straight down the middle. I had to go back under loosing the nuts etc , twist the scoop mechanism clockwise and while holding in place i tightened everything and it shoots to right flipper again

#4536 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Shim it up, never sdtm again

That’s a good trick to know but I’m good now

#4538 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Which scoop, top or bottom?
Slo-mo film it with a camera phone to see what might be causing it.

Lower . Hmmm great idea!!
I’ll do that tomorrow
Thank you

#4563 2 years ago

My topper is almost there …..
Time machine kit on Spinning platform
Couple more tweaks

6E4CA4E1-B4CA-4A9D-899C-93D38FECE3C6 (resized).jpeg6E4CA4E1-B4CA-4A9D-899C-93D38FECE3C6 (resized).jpeg820305BB-337F-4D01-A0EB-A32E3F0ED98F (resized).jpeg820305BB-337F-4D01-A0EB-A32E3F0ED98F (resized).jpeg
#4578 2 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

Here's my solution to the switch not activating on that tight loop shot. The switch actuated on fast shots, it's just that the ball lifts up going around the tight bend missing the actuator.
I made a cover around the loop using clear PETG I have for making plastics. It's only held on by the 2 nuts on the outside loop plastic. It's cantilevered over the loop to give a little bit of flex.
So far on 5 or 6 games the ball has registered every shot around that loop. So another approach to getting the switch to register the shot.
Now to get the bottom side scoop switch to register reliability and eliminate both ball traps on the moving ramp...
[quoted image]

Nice!! Great job

#4598 2 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

anyone suggest a Ninja protector color suited best for an LE that has not been unboxed yet? cheers

The gray or silver whatever it is looks great

#4663 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Sidenote. Since installing my bottom scoop is shooting sdtm. To adjust that i just need to move the top part of scoop left or right correct? Im guessing i need to loosen from below first?

Go back under playfield.
Loosen the scoop nuts
Twist scoop mech clock wise and hold in place while tightening back up.
I went through the same thing

#4671 2 years ago

Ok here’s a new one.
All of a sudden my time machine ramp will not raise. The optos sense the ball but ramp not going up. Did this happen to anybody yet?
If so can you tell me what it is
is it a node replacement?

#4673 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Does the ramp work in test mode (with the white switch inside left of the coin door frame pulled out so it has power with the coin door open)?

This is coming up
0B8C44D6-77CE-459B-A7FE-5E6887260AAA (resized).jpeg0B8C44D6-77CE-459B-A7FE-5E6887260AAA (resized).jpeg27676697-5FF1-45A8-872D-321894A470B4 (resized).jpeg27676697-5FF1-45A8-872D-321894A470B4 (resized).jpeg

AFE33C7A-2DB7-403A-9C27-DA14BC673FCA (resized).jpegAFE33C7A-2DB7-403A-9C27-DA14BC673FCA (resized).jpeg
#4675 2 years ago
Quoted from Big_Whoopin:

Heh... never checked the manufacture date of my LE #780... February 14th. Fitting as I love it!

Mine also. I’m in the hundreds

#4676 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah, that's not good. I'd check connections to node 10 (on the lower left of the raised playfield) to see if maybe something has come loose.

Ok thanks

#4678 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Power off when checking connections, just to be safe.

Thank you

#4734 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Those were dark days for Rush, I thought the band was done.

I saw them on the return tour after all that .
I saw one of their first couple shows back and you could tell neil wasn’t doing well.
He actually went off track during Vidal signs
With all those triggered keyboards.
He couldn’t recover and the band
Improvised the ending.
Geddy then looked back at Neil mouthing to him “are you ok?”
I sat real close and saw them so many times without mistakes. I felt bad but, everything was excellent from there.
I’m sure only the musicians and people close up caught what was going on

#4756 2 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Kept the fangs as they protect against side balls hitting the scoop.
[quoted image]

Hate to say it .but I highly recommend going back and removing those fangs.
I left mine then took off .
They’d mark up the balls which then mess up the playfield.
It’s much easier to go back and remove
Unless you put Mylar on them .
That’s what I originally did

#4770 2 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

I noticed this last night. They’re rocking out at the local laundromat apparently.
[quoted image]

Once again Neil using the “chromey” kit
And all 3 in 2112 era but, with modern washers etc.
Geddy never wore those glasses back then

#4807 2 years ago
Quoted from Big_Whoopin:

What? Rivendell isn't in the final?

Literally the only rush song I don’t like

#4811 2 years ago
Quoted from Big_Whoopin:

Saw the Rush tribute Lotus Land once (check them out if in your area) and between songs someone in the crowd shouted out "play Rivendell!" The band replied with something to the extent of "look, people paid money for these tickets, we don't want to make them leave."

I live near phila
Haha that’s great

#4989 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

All this scoopgate shit has overshadowed the fact that these 2 scoops are actually really freakin cool. Love how you can lock 2 balls, and the subway on them is tits.

You are correct. Thankfully the scoop situation isn’t that bad. There’s multiple options.

#5040 2 years ago
Quoted from OutpostKodelia:

Thank you so much for the ongoing support for our NinjaCamp scoop protectors. We're happy to announce that we have four new items added to our shop: VUK protector, scoop sleeves, ramp guards, and the inner loop fix. Check 'em out!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1326-ninjacamp-mods

Just ordered some more things from you.
Great work! Thank you

#5132 2 years ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

Anyone else have an issue with their plunger on their LE? Mine has some wiggle room if you wiggle the rod and always seems to hit the left wall of the shooter lane when plunging .
All of the back screws are tight af, very hard to loosen, so it's like it was installed off angle or the hole was drilled slightly too large for the rod? I'm not sure.
I've purchased an orange spring to see if it helps. It does a little bit, but is still inconsistent. It's extremely frustrating.
Has anyone fully remedied this on their LE by chance? $11k game and can't even plunge correctly is completely ridiculous and it's really annoying to everyone who plays it. No excuse for this, imo.

I had the plunger clunk problem
Make sure your game is level.
I also worked the rubber tip off the steel rod a little to give it more cushion and ability to shape it a little.
Now I’m at 95% good plunges.
Worked for me anyway
Google luck

#5133 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

For any Rush fan... New interview

That interview was awesome!
40 yr plus Rush fan and I haven’t really seen them like this. You can tell they are still hurting.

#5138 2 years ago
Quoted from Valorguy:

Anyone know where I can get a clear plastic shooter lane protector? MezelMods is out (or hasn't had them yet).....

Make one out of Mylar
Make sure machine is off

#5160 2 years ago
Quoted from CUJO:

I picked up my Rush Scoop protector kit tonight from my Stern dealer for my Rush Pro who receive them in today.
The rubbers on it aren't blue anymore. They came on it as black so not quite as ugly IMHO.
I also have the Ninja Camp protector I got on Wednesday and now deciding which one to install.
Has anyone here installed the latest Stern protector kit Stern just released yet?
If so, your thoughts?
I am still leaning on just installing the NinjaCamp one I got in grey and holding on to the Stern as a spare or conversation piece.

Install the ninja. Put the stern aside

#5174 2 years ago
Quoted from ian866:

Has anyone got over 100 games on the Ninja protector? Perhaps show some pics of the scoop edge and how it's holding up, be good to reference from.

It’s holding up fine

#5175 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

What I want to know is which one of you is the toolbag who posted this on Facebook disparaging this mod? How about you install the damn thing first and see how it works before you film yourself playing with it like a frigging slinky?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/35138159505/permalink/10158954046474506/?sfnsn=mo&ref=share

Agree, what a nitwit!

#5179 2 years ago
Quoted from CrashJT:

So if my original Stern held up for 300, will it hold up for 3000?

Quoted from CrashJT:

So if my original Stern held up for 300, will it hold up for 3000?

You’ll probably make it to 2999 and then it explodes into dust!

The questions about the ninja scoop protector are getting silly.

They made a very good product to protect your investment .

$50-60 for a quick fix piece of mind is more then worth it

#5255 2 years ago
Quoted from McIntyre905:

Already some chipping in this lane. I'm assuming I just throw down some mylar ?
[quoted image]

Yes

#5274 2 years ago

Interesting,
Never owned a pinball machine with upper playfield flippers.
I just realized today that the upper flipper doesn’t engage until the right flipper button is pushed halfway. So , the button has two positions. I’m sure some of you already knew this. New to me

#5362 2 years ago

Loving this new update!
They really need to utilize “Roll the bones “
Somehow since it’s represented on the playfield and video screen.
Maybe a special multi ball?
You reading stern???

#5424 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Undecided on this one

Yes!
Not sure of that placement but, I’m in for that one also

#5471 2 years ago

Had something different happen.
I installed new updated Scoop
switch today
Played the bunch of games.
Everything works fine.

I stopped playing and left my machine on then all of a sudden it chirped and did an automatic update.
I was hoping it was another new update but what I did was reinstall 93 again Which I already had installed when it first came out
Does anybody know why this happened?
Is it because I install the new Scoop switch?

#5477 2 years ago
Quoted from Fredouil:

Nop there is no relation between hardware and software, have you done the latest update, the 0,93 available on April 20, 2022 ?

Yes , it was already installed.
I heard a chirp and the auto update kicked in . I was hoping a .94

#5491 2 years ago
Quoted from Mookie:

Is anyone having trouble with the side and main scoop registering & ejecting balls properly?
My game is not ejecting balls many times and not getting the mystery dice roll when lit and hit in the main scoop.
Killing the fun and ending games like a stepping on a landmine situation here.

Did you install the new updated scoop switch? If not do you have to get it from Stern.

#5492 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

Whelp, fortunately Rush is leaving my collection and I am out of the club. Byeeeeeeeeee

And?

#5496 2 years ago
Quoted from Mookie:

Thank you ..that switch looks tricky to install.. Im out of order

I installed yesterday wasn’t hard .
Just snip a wire wrap and one connector to unplug.
I did not replace scoop protector with stern’s. I’m keeping the ninja protector installed . Everything works great now

#5501 2 years ago
Quoted from Mookie:

Very good, I have ninja also ..love it .
So it not something i did installing the ninja protectors ..it is another part of the scoop dilemma and an ez fix ?....not like the scoop ,12 nuts n screws installing the ninjascoops ... This is great news for a rookie owner (me) . Yes or No? I just need Stern to send out the scoop switch.. And snip plug n play? No videos on youtube.
Of this repair yet.

Snip a wire wrap
Disconnect switch cable
Only remove a few screws with old switch part and replace.
They give you a new wood screw that is added to another new support hole.
I did all this without scoop removal.
Take your time .
Some magnified reading glasses help.
Make sure the whole machine has power off

#5531 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Just a note that the factory stern ones can cut into the clear because the bottom is not totally smooth. I had the beginnings of a line of white powder after only 50 plays with the stern "protectors."

Isn’t that awesome?
I noticed that too.
I’m not using them but if I did I would definitely gently file those sharp edges that lay on the wood

#5534 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

On the ramp or on the scoop?

Was speaking about under the scoop
But the ramp is sharp also

#5654 1 year ago

Inner loop switch.
Tried a couple fixes so far and still not 100%

I read awhile ago about A magnetic reed switch. Did this work?

Is anybody come up with a fix for 100% register yet?

#5660 1 year ago
Quoted from Fredouil:

Just received my MRS it will be coupled wit the ninja fix and see if it’s close to 100%, but for sure it would be better than stock…

I have the ninja also added plexiglass piece over top. Still nothing

Even tried bending rollover wire on switch
And can’t seem to make it happen

I just ordered furniture felt

Is there a setting somewhere to make the switch register quicker?

#5722 1 year ago
Quoted from Fredouil:

Thanks Kmad, I see now, I have the ninja fix, and just finished and tested the couple, ninja + M&M MRS, works awesome but not 100% but close, I will be curious if I complete with a pad in the metallic inner loop guide.

Just installed felt pad today.
100% fix

#5726 1 year ago

Just played Cygnus x challenge today.
Pretty cool .

Is this something completely separate or is it something in the game that you would actually work up to if playing in standard mode?

#5729 1 year ago
Quoted from cataylox:

If you play all the multiballs during a game you can shoot the time machine to start Cygnus X1 during a standard game. Geddy has a call out when it's ready.

Thank you.
Haven’t got to that point yet

2 weeks later
#6415 1 year ago
Quoted from hank527:

I challenge anyone to do this?
[quoted image]

That’s a new one!
Take those scoop forks off before you rip up the balls and ruin the playfield

#6587 1 year ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Is there supposed to be a decal on this target? I just noticed today that mine is blank which looks wrong.
[quoted image]

May have popped off.
Mine did first day.
I found it pressed it back on and stayed on since.

Stern will send you them

#6596 1 year ago

Like I wrote in my review, if you don’t like this game it’s because you just hate Rush!
Stern has done an incredible job on this machine and these updates are awesome.
The wizard mode with all the crazy flipper thing is very cool. Never played past machines with this feature.
I’m praying they don’t mess up on the topper.

#6752 1 year ago

Happened to mine months ago.
Stern will send you another one .
I received mine in a couple days.
Easy fix just make sure the tiny dip switches match the old board

Quoted from maddogcapt:

Well it looks like I'm one of the unlucky ones with a blown node 10 board. I couldn't see anything wrong with it until I took a picture and zoomed in on it. Mine shows damage (although not as bad) as the example photo you directed me to.
I'll be contacting my dealer tomorrow to see about a replacement. Thanks for the help PinMonk & Vino too![quoted image][quoted image]

#6788 1 year ago
Quoted from colocole:

How do we report what may be a bug?
Ball got stuck behind drop targets (not sure why they reset) after being locked there in RUSH LE. Possibly not fixable…
Had to remove glass to free it.

I reported that multiple x months ago
Stern is aware

3 weeks later
#7524 1 year ago
Quoted from Av8:

My ramp died mid game today and an electrical smell is coming from the machine. Any help appreciated. Is the the Node 10 board issue?

Yes! Node 10
Same exact thing happened to me months ago. Tell stern. Easy fix with replacement board just make sure you match dip switches to your original

#7525 1 year ago
Quoted from Cudaman:

Busy day today.
1. Installed the improved Stern scoop switch kit on my LE and no more issues detecting balls.
2. Skipped the Stern scoop protector and installed the NinjaCamp Grey protector instead. Looks and works great so far. Only issue is every once in awhile the ejected ball from front scoop goes SDTM which sucks in multiball as you don't get those back. Doubt it has anything to do with the protector. Anyone else had this issue when reinstalling the front scoop?
3. Also installed the V2 Inner loop fix from NinjaCamp and the switch registers everytime so far.
4. Put in the new GeFilter Deluxe Vacuum Tube leds from Gameroon Mods as well and they look great!
5. Finally updated to 9.7 and put up my second best score of 2.5M.

Sdtm fix…..
Just go back under playfield and loosing nuts to scoop a little. Twist unit clockwise and make sure you are holding in place clockwise while tightening nuts back up.
That’s it

2 weeks later
#7967 1 year ago

Hmm , haven’t been here in a little bit.
I think I was one of the first couple people with a blown node 10 .
I haven’t had a problem since the replacement but, I have not played last month. I hope this is getting resolved or was just a bad batch of boards?

6 months later
#12044 1 year ago

NEW MOD if anyone is interested to be on list…..
Roll the bones skeleton/dice mod”

Looks incredible with all your Rush mods and stands out perfectly on top of the dice scoops.

Extremely easy install with double back tape or Velcro strip

Finally taking orders on these!

The people that expressed interest months ago will be getting theirs shortly.

If interested please inbox me for info and to get on the list. I’m making them as fast as I can to keep up now.
Thank you
**IF ORDERING FROM DRUMSTARR STORE,PLEASE INBOX ME FIRST FOR DISCOUNT

033C3FB7-2F37-44C0-871C-C49E03461E3F (resized).jpeg033C3FB7-2F37-44C0-871C-C49E03461E3F (resized).jpeg8504BC31-68D7-41AC-80B0-5F48E9F6ACBB (resized).jpeg8504BC31-68D7-41AC-80B0-5F48E9F6ACBB (resized).jpeg

#12073 1 year ago
Quoted from j_m_:

looks cool, but here's a suggestion/question. could you do it with only 2 dice (the bottom one shifted out towards the player a bit) and have 'snake eyes' for the top values of the dice, or 7 or 11 depending on the buyer's preference?

I’ll inbox you pictures

#12120 1 year ago
Quoted from Photopin:

Eh... I don't know. To me this looks like an airball target. I don't get a lot of airballs in Rush but I can just picture one taking that out and sending dice flying.

Quoted from CrashJT:

Looks cool, but hang onto a few in case your airball takes out a dice light like one of mine did. Lol!

I’m shipping these out now for that area if anyone is interested. Inbox to get on the list

11C736B8-7D48-446C-8519-1477FAB0A3AA (resized).jpeg11C736B8-7D48-446C-8519-1477FAB0A3AA (resized).jpeg6FC6E4F5-2F7B-4714-AFCC-4BF54B42C02D (resized).jpeg6FC6E4F5-2F7B-4714-AFCC-4BF54B42C02D (resized).jpeg
#12124 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Exactly and Who cares if you do! All playfield mods are at risk.

Right!

While we're on the topic of tiny dice bulb covers in jeopardy... This skeleton and stack of mega dice look like bowling pins to me..

The one on my machine is my prototype.
It’s been in my LE for 9 months.
Not one problem but, pretty much anything can break on a pinball machine

#12126 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I agree. It's not likely enough to happen to care and if you like mods and pinball you accept that stuff can break .. same risk as driving, really.
Great job on the detail of your mod!

Thank you I appreciate it!
Im an extremely big Rush fan and I’m very happy how this came out .
Time consuming but worth it!
I also have to give props to all the mod makers for the Rush machine, Everyone is doing an excellent job !
I think they all look great.

#12130 1 year ago

Thank you
Inbox me if you’re interested

#12159 1 year ago
Quoted from gmanrulz46:

thanks again for your cool looking mod.....

Wow!
You got that very fast .
Awesome. I’m glad you like it

#12251 1 year ago

have a handful ready to go inbox me if interested

F78A52AE-E334-4A8C-A55E-63634171F19C (resized).jpegF78A52AE-E334-4A8C-A55E-63634171F19C (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#12921 1 year ago

flash sale Til Friday!!
Roll the bones mod.
$130 includes shipping to USA.
Inbox me directly for discount
if interested . Have 3 ready to go!

4F7A135F-C20E-433D-94CC-FB8BC05BCB71 (resized).jpeg4F7A135F-C20E-433D-94CC-FB8BC05BCB71 (resized).jpeg
#13144 1 year ago
Quoted from Photopin:

You know, it's almost more cost effective to buy a Pro model and use it as a topper.

Now that is hilarious!!hahaha

#13145 1 year ago

I put an order in for a topper well, because I’m a huge Rush fan!
Now I’m sitting here thinking the topper won’t be that expensive if I just sell my machine and be done with it all!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 8.00
Apparel - Unisex
arcade-cabinets.com

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oxford, GA
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 194.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j-drum11.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1?tu=j-drum11 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.