20240322_163631 (resized).jpg
20240319_194137 (resized).jpg
20240319_194051 (resized).jpg
IMG_5172 (resized).jpeg
20240313_124509 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240313_232015126 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240313_230406999 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #91 Rush song list Posted by Bill2112Rush (2 years ago)

Post #1378 RULES. Link to RUSH Rulesheet Posted by Av8 (2 years ago)

Post #1389 TECH: SWITCHES. Lockdown bar action button not working - fix Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1818 MOD: SOUND. Amp DIY upgrade for RUSH Posted by TinyBlackDog (2 years ago)

Post #2123 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter lane adjustment to stop rattling ball launch Posted by Coyohtay (2 years ago)

Post #3107 TECH: SOUND. Headphone Jack no-boot when installed workaround Posted by AUKraut (2 years ago)

Post #3632 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Scoop losing track of balls. Posted by Schwaggs (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flippersaurus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1936 2 years ago
Quoted from Calgedy:

Anyone have the right flipper get stuck in the up position for a second or so? Done it a few times.

It could just be the button needs to be worn in. Or you can clean off any burrs. I had that happening on my Mando. It went away on it's own after a week or so.

1 week later
#2660 2 years ago

It looks like the new fix has a Mantis style protector incorporated. That should help. It would be nice to have that part on the upper scoop as well.

#2779 2 years ago

So I've had my premium for a few days now and I'm really digging it. Did anyone get any spare plastics or decals with their game? I got none, not even a key fob. Not a big deal, but I'd thought I'd ask. Maybe they just forgot to put them in my game.

Anyone else getting a lot of shots bouncing back out of the VUK shot? I may need to add some foam or something.

#2805 2 years ago

The auto-launch can be a finicky thing. I had a similar issue on my AIQ LE. After I installed a shooter lane protector it went away. So, if you are going to install a protector. You might wanna do that first before you start making too many adjustments. Just a thought. Good luck.

#2815 2 years ago
Quoted from andre060:

How’s everyone else dealing with the ball trap at the top of the lift ramp?

Wait for ball search.

1 month later
#5382 1 year ago

Having fun with the new challenge mode. I really dig those. I did notice a possible bug. From the way I read the rules. When playing the purple planet hitting the time machine shows what shots are lit. But I read it as you can still collect shots even when they are obscured by the blinking lights. So if you remember which ones you need you should be able to collect them even when they are obscured. I was playing a game where I only needed the left orbit shot to complete the planet. The lighting went back into the obscured blinking mode. I hit the shot twice and it didn't give me credit. So I hit the time machine and sure enough it showed that I still needed that left orbit shot. So I hit it and moved on. Just wondering if I'm interpreting the rules incorrectly, or if it's a bug.

7 months later
#10944 1 year ago

Hoping they are still planning on a 2112 challenge mode. My chances of getting there in a regular game are slim.

#11054 1 year ago
Quoted from doublestack:

Rush might just have to be ordered regardless and be played at home. I rarely do this, but it can be a long winter sometimes.

IMHO. If you're going that route. Then go with the premium.

#11063 1 year ago

The center time machine shot is a little easier on the premium. You hit it a lot on this game. So that slight change makes a difference. I also dig the up/down ramp. It just adds to the experience. Yes, the ball gets hung up sometimes on the gap when the ramp is up. But a little up nudge sets it free. Plus it can hold a ball there for you during multiball!

2 weeks later
#11469 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

OK.... I figured out the answer. Flickering yellow is normal... hell, if my node 10 board is OK then what is up with the ramp and clock?

Just tuning in so sorry if this has been covered. Have you reached out to your distributor about this? Some of them will come out to help rather than just having you talk with Stern. Sometimes having an experienced eye look over your game in person can really help. That's one reason why buying from a local established distro can be the best way to go.

#11561 1 year ago

I started reading this thread again a week or so ago. So I missed some stuff. How many of these node boards does it seem like failed? A dozen? A hundred? A thousand? Also, it sounds like the motors don't have dedicated fuses. Has anyone installed inline fuses? If these aren't failing in great numbers. Or, if it's found to be poor connections that are causing these. Then I don't see why the manufacturer would change anything. So inline fuses might be an easy fix for anyone worried about it.

4 weeks later
#12170 1 year ago

Would you look at that, I guess Rush is my current favorite.

47FAEBE4-BB31-40AA-90B2-F1C49F34C404 (resized).png47FAEBE4-BB31-40AA-90B2-F1C49F34C404 (resized).png
#12190 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Rush took a few awards but most importantly game of the year tonight

So there are two yearly pinball awards shows now? TWIPY's and this one? Not trying to be jerky, I'm just surprised that they don't merge or something.

#12193 1 year ago

I certainly can't argue with the results. Rush deserves each of those awards.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
NinjaCamp Mods
Other
Lighting - Interactive
NinjaCamp Mods
Interactive
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade
Other
$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Lighting - Backbox
PinWoofer
Backbox
$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Lighting - Interactive
NinjaCamp Mods
Interactive
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball
Toppers
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 42.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk
Other
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flippersaurus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1?tu=flippersaurus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.