IMG_6410 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2562 (resized).jpg
IMG_2578 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2574 (resized).jpeg
20240322_163542 (resized).jpg
20240322_163631 (resized).jpg
20240319_194137 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #91 Rush song list Posted by Bill2112Rush (2 years ago)

Post #1378 RULES. Link to RUSH Rulesheet Posted by Av8 (2 years ago)

Post #1389 TECH: SWITCHES. Lockdown bar action button not working - fix Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1818 MOD: SOUND. Amp DIY upgrade for RUSH Posted by TinyBlackDog (2 years ago)

Post #2123 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter lane adjustment to stop rattling ball launch Posted by Coyohtay (2 years ago)

Post #3107 TECH: SOUND. Headphone Jack no-boot when installed workaround Posted by AUKraut (2 years ago)

Post #3632 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Scoop losing track of balls. Posted by Schwaggs (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dozer1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#65 2 years ago

Getting a Premium and excited about that. One thing that is irritating about it though is that they are not putting the Expression Light Kit in the Rush Premium, like they did with the LZ premium. I was told that is enough people complained about that to them, that it could have a positive effect. I do not know if that is so, but I know this. If you do not ask, you shall not receive. You can always count on that.

1 week later
#157 2 years ago
Quoted from N101AA:It hasn't even been 24 hours since this game was put on location...

WOW!

#249 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Cary on the scoop issues

So it looks like they should not have chamfered the hole so much. Then add a little better quality protector and have no problem. Quite a few ways to fix this, but maybe not at this point in production. The PF's are all made I imagine. Specially bent protector that follows the chamfer better?

#253 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

They used this cheap stepped edge cut instead of a true chamfer edge.

I see what you mean. Someone would have to explain to me why they went that route and not a true chamfer. Almost looks like they had the wrong bit in the machine and cut a step instead of chamfering it. That gives you an even bigger cavity under the thin, flimsy protector. The result would be exactly what you see.

1 week later
#463 2 years ago

This does no good for the current issue with the Rush protectors. To me, it seems that if you wanted a virtually indestructible gobble hole, you would router out about 3/8" wide and 1/8" deep around the hole. Then punch out a 1/8" stainless protector and lay it in the groove. It would be very durable and lay pretty much flat with the surface of the playfield.

#543 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

It's dead jim...

Looking forward to seeing the redesigned scoop protector. Most of all looking forward to hearing about weeks and weeks of gameplay with no issues.

#776 2 years ago

So if the forks do not cause any issue, they must be a part of the final fix. Probably just a better protector with forks is my GUESS. It would be great if the final fix is on my premium when it ships, but I would put it on later if needed. Congrats to the LE guys! They look great!

2 weeks later
#2277 2 years ago
Quoted from jonboy71:

I have one bolt that will not go in on the front left leg on my LE. I've tried it from the front and the back. Suggestions?

I helped set up a GZ that had a bolt that wouldn't start. It turned out that a staple that holds the triangular piece of wood in the corner was in the way. Something to check.
In

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 229.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Led
Gameroom Mods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Seattle, WA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
WilliPinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dozer1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1?tu=dozer1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.