20240319_194137 (resized).jpg
20240319_194051 (resized).jpg
IMG_5172 (resized).jpeg
20240313_124509 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240313_232015126 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240313_230406999 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240313_230353824 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #91 Rush song list Posted by Bill2112Rush (2 years ago)

Post #1378 RULES. Link to RUSH Rulesheet Posted by Av8 (2 years ago)

Post #1389 TECH: SWITCHES. Lockdown bar action button not working - fix Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1818 MOD: SOUND. Amp DIY upgrade for RUSH Posted by TinyBlackDog (2 years ago)

Post #2123 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter lane adjustment to stop rattling ball launch Posted by Coyohtay (2 years ago)

Post #3107 TECH: SOUND. Headphone Jack no-boot when installed workaround Posted by AUKraut (2 years ago)

Post #3632 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Scoop losing track of balls. Posted by Schwaggs (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider diamond.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#537 2 years ago
Quoted from fswanson24:

There is already a fix and it's on the LEs.

If that is the case why has it not one LE has been delivered to anyone yet?

#584 2 years ago
Quoted from bouche03:

LE just showed up!
[quoted image]

Nice #301. I have Led Zeppelin LE number 301.

#614 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Sounds like it's pouring rain there!! Still storming? Play a ball or 2 for us poor guys waitin for ours.

I’m near stern and is my distro. I’m pretty sure my distro won’t be going out in this snowstorm today to pick up any of his LE’s. Not looking like I’m getting mine.

#651 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rush-aftermarket-metal-scoop-protectors-#post-6783538
This guy is always right on with his Comments, sounds like hopefully this is fixed

Remember the issues we had with the magic spinner on our zeppelin LE? It all worked out. I look at it as we are lucky to get our hands on the top tier version of the game first. Sure we are kinda like Guinea pigs for Stern. We play the game and issues happen. Stern has always come up with a fix quickly for us. I can’t wait for my Rush LE to get here and looking forward to buying many more LE pins from them.

#717 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Their "solution" is comically bad. This is it. Clip the "wings" off existing stock, add thick forklift forks to the posts to keep the top surface from lifting.
Cliff will be extremely busy.
[quoted image]

This has to be a temporary fix Stern came up with. I’ve been trying to get ahold of my distro to talk about it. It looks like the “fix” will destroy balls and prevent the ball from entering from the sides. I’m thinking about passing on this mess and getting deposit back on my LE.

#737 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Everyone needs to chill out about the scoop protector. I feel like PinMonk has a pitchfork and a torch ready. Grab a beer and go print some 3D brackets. It may help you cool down.
Don’t ask me how I know, but this scoop protector on the LE is not the final revision. The final is in the works. Stern will get it sorted out.
R-E-L-A-X

I hope you are correct in that this is just a band aid stern came up with to keep the games going out the door. The way the fix is now definitely stops ball from entering scoop on the left and right. I really would like to see some gameplay of how the ball reacts hitting the forks.

#769 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

This is my goodie bag. Anyone else get shafted?! Lol!
[quoted image]

Same with my Led Zeppelin LE. Was no goodie bag. I did end up getting a few replacement spinners and decals from Stern while they were figuring out the magic spinner issues.

#885 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Incident alert! As a family we're about 50-60 games in (I should've checked, I dont know how many games the kids put on it today; they were home from school for the holiday) and this was the first time I had to open it up in-game to resolve an issue.
Nothing major, but here's a pic that doubles as a shameless plug for my Signals mod:
[quoted image]
I somehow blasted the spinner right out of the bracket! Landed right there in the lane so I stopped immediately so I didnt drag it all around the PF. The bracket doesnt seem overly bent out of shape so it must've gotten airborne and caught the bracket just right. Easy fix, to pop it back in and return it to spinnerificness.

That has happend to me on a few new pins. Just bend the arms back carefully. Set two glasses next to each other. Play with the arm until the spinner balances on the glasses. Use a little silicone on the arms and you will be fine.

#1089 2 years ago

anyone know about how many pins stern builds in a week? I’m seeing these things getting delivered all over the country. Nothing here in the Chicago area where stern is located. Doesn’t make much sense

#1092 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Ok I pulled the glass for a slightly closer look. These are the scoop protectors after 104 games on my LE. (Granted, we have a mix of skill levels in this house so not every game is a marathon.)
Are they 100% perfectly flat? No. They are lifted oh so slightly at the corners. They have not affected gameplay in any discernible way though, there have been no stuck balls or mangled metal or anything like on that run of Pros. Yet.
Looking closely I do see a little chafing on the right inner edge of the cutout. I do also see some marks (3rd pic) on the forks from where balls have hit it.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Nailing the forks has got to be beating up the balls. Damaged balls tear up a playfield real fast. I hope stern comes up with a fix soon.

#1097 2 years ago
Quoted from ian866:

Could you get a closer photo of the scoop sides, it appears that they are in fact seeing excessive wear ?
[quoted image]

The sides do appear to be lifting up off the playfield a bit.

#1263 2 years ago

711 in the house!

17E2BB59-E094-4182-8467-3E03D719AF1E (resized).jpeg17E2BB59-E094-4182-8467-3E03D719AF1E (resized).jpeg
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#1434 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Potential bug in 0.89 code... was had just started Far Cry multiball then got an extra ball and the game froze up. Not sure if that's what triggered it, but that's the first lockup I've had. Had no lockups ever during 0.88, and 1st game into 0.89 crashes, so almost certainly new code related. I'm liking everything else about it though!

I had exactly the same thing happen. Must be a code issue.

974805A0-52AC-435D-AB68-F11501E5D20F (resized).jpeg974805A0-52AC-435D-AB68-F11501E5D20F (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#2421 2 years ago
Quoted from hawknole:

Based on opening Note, all high scores will be reset. This is confirmed as I am updated to 0.90

Yep. I just loaded new code. All high scores gone.

#2686 2 years ago

No way! That’s the fix?

1 month later
#5200 1 year ago

Hey guys. Having an issue with my LE. In between balls I can’t walk away from the pin. It will go into a ball search then launch ball into play. Is this an issue with the recent code update?

#5209 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Do you have timed (auto) ball launch on in the settings? Not sure if RUSH has it offhand, but it's a pretty common feature for route operators to use to clear pins that people have walked away from mid-game.
If that's not on, you may have a touchy shooter lane switch. Try adjusting the wire a little higher so it stays more depressed when a ball is on it, but not SO high the ball won't settle back towards the shooter when it's put in the shooter lane.

Figured it out. Magnetized balls. Swapped out with new balls and problem solved.

4 weeks later
#6172 1 year ago

Can anyone help me out here? I installed the new subway switch stern sent along with the scoop protectors. I keep getting this operator alert. If I put the old switch back in everything works fine. Any ideas why I’m having this issue?

177D76EA-2000-40ED-9EED-E5197EF32D24 (resized).jpeg177D76EA-2000-40ED-9EED-E5197EF32D24 (resized).jpeg
#6174 1 year ago

I’m sorry I haven’t been following things lately. But what is the benefit of installing this updated switch?

4 months later
#9497 1 year ago

Can someone help me out with how to calibrate the drum clock on my LE? Couldn’t find anything in the service menu. Thanx.

#9500 1 year ago
Quoted from SterlingRush:

Check post #9467, on this same page.

Thank you. I noticed shorty after I posted. I should have stayed on top of the thread.

#9502 1 year ago

Just noticed these blue bumpers are damaged. I’ve had the machine around 8 months 422 plays now so out of warranty with stern. Where can I find a pair of these and what are they called. Thanx.

8E023A1C-6A30-42A1-A854-32244E2757E9 (resized).jpeg8E023A1C-6A30-42A1-A854-32244E2757E9 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#9820 1 year ago

Just got my replacement time machine ramp bumpers. How do you get them off?

6 months later
#13726 11 months ago
Quoted from Photopin:

I'm not sure where everyone got their news about toppers, expression lights etc... coming out by April. I'd heard that they were projecting April but it may be as late as October. Judging by the way things have gone so far, I'd say October is probably more realistic. You probably need to take the attitude they'll come when they come.

I paid in full for the topper last month. Was told I would get it in April. Guess if my distro doesn’t have it when I pick up my foo fighters LE in the next couple weeks I’ll just cancel the topper and get my funds back.

1 week later
#14022 10 months ago
Quoted from Georgiapinball:

Enchantress I was just told by my distributor Rush is canceled.

Game room guys also saying rush is done. Not taking orders anymore

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz
Other
$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Rubber/Silicone
NinjaCamp Mods
Rubber/Silicone
$ 275.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball
Pinball Machine
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 16.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods
Plastics
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 35.00
Rubber/Silicone
NinjaCamp Mods
Rubber/Silicone
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions
Other
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Electronics
Space Coast Pinball
Electronics
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider diamond.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1?tu=diamond and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.