IMG_6410 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2562 (resized).jpg
IMG_2578 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2574 (resized).jpeg
20240322_163542 (resized).jpg
20240322_163631 (resized).jpg
20240319_194137 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #91 Rush song list Posted by Bill2112Rush (2 years ago)

Post #1378 RULES. Link to RUSH Rulesheet Posted by Av8 (2 years ago)

Post #1389 TECH: SWITCHES. Lockdown bar action button not working - fix Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1818 MOD: SOUND. Amp DIY upgrade for RUSH Posted by TinyBlackDog (2 years ago)

Post #2123 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter lane adjustment to stop rattling ball launch Posted by Coyohtay (2 years ago)

Post #3107 TECH: SOUND. Headphone Jack no-boot when installed workaround Posted by AUKraut (2 years ago)

Post #3632 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Scoop losing track of balls. Posted by Schwaggs (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cashmoney.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9612 1 year ago

Anyone else notice it’s now much easier to get to Headlong flight MB? Not sure if it’s 100% true but wow is it a great MB, especially when you stack it with another MB and mode. Great work Ray-Day and team.

#9758 1 year ago

Can someone with some skillz make a cool apron card of the combo's needed to get all of albums? Would be nice to have it on the game so I don't have to keep going to instant info to see what combos I need.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#9776 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

Cliffy sent a new lane protector for my Rush and I installed it this past weekend. The first picture is the one he originally sent and the second is the new one. The aliment is much better with the new one.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Cliffy makes great quality products, I have my protectors on order! Using mylar in the shooter lane in the meantime.

I always get cliffys for all of my games, such a low cost modification for the best protection.

#9813 1 year ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

Okay, Im scared now. I just ordered NCamps VUK protector.

The VUK protector is a MUST for Prem/LE owners.

I would also highly recommend Cliffys inlane switch protectors since the ball drops right down on those switches to prevent further damage.

#9815 1 year ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

The chip on the inlane is very small and hard to see, but it’s def starting. And I’m sure will grow over time.[quoted image]

Yup, you're gonna want 2 of these protectors ASAP.

https://www.passionforpinball.com/switchslot.htm

The mylar on the inlanes is pointless because the ball clearly doesn't drop down there.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
2 weeks later
#10235 1 year ago
Quoted from Bill2112Rush:

When could we realistically expect a Rush topper?
(Depending on that date, I need to figure out which of my kids won’t get to go to college)

Based on how long it took Stern to launch the Mando topper, I'd say you can expect a Rush topper some time in Q4 of 2023, so about a year out (I'm being optimistic)

3 weeks later
#10623 1 year ago
Quoted from upsfeedr:

Just was Wondering what you guys have you left and Right Flippers set at For Power Level..i know it was poster here before
Thanks

Stock power should be perfectly fine. This is how the game designer intended the game to be played.

1 month later
#11358 1 year ago

I love how we get an over-priced Rush garbage box from Stern, but absolutely no word on actual Rush pinball accessories... Where's our expression light kits??

Nice to see their priorities are in order.

3 weeks later
#11794 1 year ago

Haven't checked in on this thread in a few months, any update on EL kits or the Topper?

2 months later
#13022 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Same - done.
Topper I'm having trouble with $1700.

Yeah same here. I don't see the value proposition at $1,700...

I just bought a Stern Big Game at that price lol.

#13227 1 year ago
Quoted from davewash:

So I was going to buy expression lighting for $500, but I don't really want to take the play field off, do I really have to do that, can I just tip it up. Seems like a terrible design by stern if that is required

Takes about 3 mins to take a PF out of the cab. There’s videos on YouTube that are great and can follow along with. It’s literally 2 cords that you unplug.

Don’t let it scare you, this is part of being a pinball owner.

#13271 1 year ago
Quoted from SterlingRush:

Finally played planet mode(from menu select), had a fun time playing that.
It got me thinking though, two things:
-For those who don’t have the NinjaCamp scoop sleeves installed, how long before that “tang” sound from hitting the scoops, drives you nuts while playing?
-For those that don’t have any cooling fans on their flipper coils, how much do you struggle in long games?
Just things that came to mind, while I had ball chaos going on, chasing planets.

I actually love the sound of the “tang” as you call it. Feels great when you nail that bottom scoop for an Add-a-ball during MB, kinetic satisfaction as they call it. Gonna keep using the original scoop for as long as I can.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#13273 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinplayer1967:

Every time you hear that “Tang”= ball scratches and play field damage. I wish Stern would lose these scoops so close to the flippers. The scoop cover really works good though

Zero playfield wear and balls seem fine after about 500 plays on my machine. (Pro)

3 weeks later
#13733 12 months ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

Is that as huge as it looks?

Was thinking the same thing… looks way too big lol

#13771 12 months ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Agreed, I put the Goldwood GW-8024 in all my Sterns. It’s not a PinWoofer, but it’s a nice upgrade for $35.

Another great option is checking out the DIY thread for upgrading speakers here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/improving-sound-quality-the-diy-route

Tons of great references on how to upgrade the sound on your machines for a fraction of the cost. I upgraded my backbox and cab speakers for about $100 on my RUSH and used the equalizer that’s built into all spike 2 systems. Sounds fantastic.

#13880 11 months ago
Quoted from CrashJT:

I was out of town last week. When I got home, I had my shooter, armor and expression lighting!!! My shooter has a whole constellation of bubbles. Lol. Looking forward to installing it all this weekend!
[quoted image]

There’s actual art that comes with the expression lights right??

1 week later
#14177 11 months ago
Quoted from JH315:

It arrived from Arcade Rescue 911, along with EL's.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Topper looks awesome…just not $1700 awesome.

#14189 11 months ago

Wow, seems like a lot of us purchased EL kits from flip n out… let’s hope stern allocates more kits to them or else we are going to be waiting a LONG time.

#14360 11 months ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I can't seem to find a pic of these inside a game, but if you own Sterns that are not Rush or Godzilla, they are there. I "think" they brought them back for Bond and forward, but maybe Bond is missing them too.
Here is a post showing what they are and where they go:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/285#post-7098733

I can confirm, that my Bond has them in the cab. My GZ and Rush do not.

#14366 11 months ago

Rush expression light kits are available at Marco specialties. Just purchased one.

#14390 11 months ago
Quoted from JeepSnob:

Anyone that buys a lot from Marco know whether a topper being “in stock” means in stock or just pre-order?

It means it’s in stock and ready to ship. I already got my tracking info from FedEx that it’s been shipped.

#14471 11 months ago

That pic shows the Prem/LE version.

Has it been confirmed this is the same dip switch setting for the pro model?

1 month later
#15336 9 months ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Any word on EL updates? Are a lot of us still waiting on delivery of day one orders?

I haven't heard anything from my distributor. I tried to cancel my order but it would've cost me $100 so i'm stuck with it at this point...(Paid in full day 1)

1 month later
#16064 8 months ago
Quoted from kool1:

Still nothing from Flipnout out.

Wow. I can't decide if I want this...hard to install?
Video looks decent!

Zach already mentioned on his podcast that EL kits won’t be delivered until November. I tried to get a refund but I was denied.

#16152 8 months ago

I have an extra set of Expression lights if anyone needs a set. Will sell at cost.

Brand new, unopened. PM me if interested.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Virginia Beach, VA
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 210.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cashmoney.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1?tu=cashmoney and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.