IMG_3100 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240411_225620072.MP (resized).jpg
20240410_181338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1438 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_184826850.MP.jpg
IMG_5558 (resized).jpeg
PNG image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #91 Rush song list Posted by Bill2112Rush (2 years ago)

Post #1378 RULES. Link to RUSH Rulesheet Posted by Av8 (2 years ago)

Post #1389 TECH: SWITCHES. Lockdown bar action button not working - fix Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1818 MOD: SOUND. Amp DIY upgrade for RUSH Posted by TinyBlackDog (2 years ago)

Post #2123 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter lane adjustment to stop rattling ball launch Posted by Coyohtay (2 years ago)

Post #3107 TECH: SOUND. Headphone Jack no-boot when installed workaround Posted by AUKraut (2 years ago)

Post #3632 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Scoop losing track of balls. Posted by Schwaggs (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bhelms.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8420 1 year ago

Hi folks! I'm new to this forum (member since '13, been hanging out in Hurricane Club and elsewhere a bit), but decided to start lurking/reading here as I now have a NIB LE on order from a dealer in NE, should be here in about 2 weeks. I can't wait to get started! I'd love to read through this entire forum to get as up to speed as possible before it arrives. With over 8,400 posts here and averaging about 10 seconds to read each, I figure I can be all caught up in about 130 hours! Wonder if I can do it in one sitting...LOL...! I know I'll likely have overnight sessions playing. Anyway, I'm looking forward to being an official "owner"...with all the rights and bennies thereof...!

#8648 1 year ago

I'm about 6 months late to this party and forum with a lot of catching up to do...but the saga begins tomorrow! Carrier called me a bit ago to arrange a drop-off time; N.I.B. #879 should be up and running...and probably confounding the hell outta me...in less than 24 hours...!

#8650 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Congrats. Start with the ninja mods you'll see here, most are needed , all work well!

Thanks. I already ordered the Ninja scoop, VUK, and spinner protector mods about a week ago...but then got the notice that the Ninja staff is currently impaired by the wife's medical emergency with no projected delivery date. I'll fire Rush up immediately of course and keep a very close eye out for any potential damage in those areas.

#8652 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

The shooter lane fix is great too, about a 30 second install..and inner loop recommend as well

Thanks for the recommendations! Lots to learn for sure...

1 month later
#9604 1 year ago

Hi folks - getting a bit off recent topics here. How long have you waited for a warranty replacement Node 8 (or 9) board from Stern? They told me "e-mail back if you haven't received it in 3 weeks"; I've heard it can take months! I did an end-around and bought a replacement board from Nitro Pinball, had it in 48-hours! I paid twice the Stern list price ($99) but for me it was worth it to get back in business that fast. Most online retailers are simply out of stock for this item, typically at ~$130. Given that these node boards are a known weak link, I believe having a spare is essential to "operations" so I would probably have bought one at some point. And of course there's always that Murphy's Law corollary to help guide us: "If you have a spare on the shelf you'll never need it...!"

BTW - Stern's support thus far has been prompt, detailed, and valuable. The tech. support rep. worked me through a couple of issues successfully. There might be a comment to be made about the reliability of that node board, QC, etc. Underdesigned, perhaps? Or cheap components used? But the supply chain issue I might be experiencing is probably completlely out of their hands. I realize they can't stop production to send me a board.

#9643 1 year ago
Quoted from bhelms:

Hi folks - getting a bit off recent topics here. How long have you waited for a warranty replacement Node 8 (or 9) board from Stern? They told me "e-mail back if you haven't received it in 3 weeks"; I've heard it can take months! I did an end-around and bought a replacement board from Nitro Pinball, had it in 48-hours! I paid twice the Stern list price ($99) but for me it was worth it to get back in business that fast. Most online retailers are simply out of stock for this item, typically at ~$130. Given that these node boards are a known weak link, I believe having a spare is essential to "operations" so I would probably have bought one at some point. And of course there's always that Murphy's Law corollary to help guide us: "If you have a spare on the shelf you'll never need it...!"
BTW - Stern's support thus far has been prompt, detailed, and valuable. The tech. support rep. worked me through a couple of issues successfully. There might be a comment to be made about the reliability of that node board, QC, etc. Underdesigned, perhaps? Or cheap components used? But the supply chain issue I might be experiencing is probably completlely out of their hands. I realize they can't stop production to send me a board.

UPDATE: Two interesting happenings yesterday. First I received the replacement node board from Stern! That was just 1 week from when it was ordered. I suppose I should install it to make sure it works. I'm giving Stern props for the quick service! Then I received notice from Nitro Pinball that they refunded $70 to my account making the price of the node board I ordered from them $129 which is what most other places are charging for it. I have no idea what prompted that refund…but I’ll take it! See post #9619. Nitro is on the (pin)ball...! Thanks Stern and Nitro...!

1 week later
#9845 1 year ago

Hi Rush fans! Quick ? re: drum lights. I am a noob who owns an LE running 0.98. On my drum, the hour light and hand move around as expected (I still don't know what any of that means!) but nothing else. Friday evening I played a Premium and the drum on that machine had lights that were quite animated, apparently in sync with the playfield lighting of the moment. How can I get my drum lights to do the same thing? I looked through the settings and couldn't find anything related. Tks for any advice.

BTW - I will not be installing the V3 scoop protector system p/n 502-8020-00 that my distributor sent me. It looks too klugey and I have the NinjaCamp device to install when I'm ready. And at the same time I will install the "Rush Trough Kit", p/n 502-8018-00 that was sent with the V3 kit. The trough kit is apparently a new mechanical switch for the lower scoop that's on a beefed-up mounting plate. Looks important...!

#9860 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

During Working Man mode, the clock will start at 9:00 and you have to advance it to 5:00 (and then clock out via left orbit) to complete the mode. The lit orange shots advance the clock certain amounts of time.
During normal play, advancing the clock (via pop bumpers) to midnight will light Headlong Flight multiball (activate via lit right orbit).

Thanks! Like I said, I have a LOT to learn on this machine...it will probably take the rest of my lucid years...!

#9875 1 year ago

Hi again. I would like to obtain a list of all settings in the firmware that gives some description of what each does. I can't find any such information on Stern's site. If such a thing is available would you please point me to it?

I also find Stern's game rules rather inadequate for a noob lilke me. I hate to show my ignorance, but for instance what do I have to shoot to collect records so I can progress through the modes, and at the end of Working Man, how do I "clock out"? Where can I find more descriptive rules to answer questions like that?

Thanks again...?

#9880 1 year ago

Perfect re: "expanded rules", thank-you very much! My on-line search did not turn up anything like this!

Any additional help re: details of all the settings would be appreciated as well...!

#9918 1 year ago
Quoted from pete_d:

There are literally 100's of settings, most of them common to any modern pinball machine, and most of them self-explanatory IMHO. Are there any settings you are specifically needing help with?
For what it's worth, I generally stick with the factory defaults, mostly. For home users who don't want the factory defaults, the best thing to start with is to go to the "install" menu (under "utilities") and install the home-use settings. I.e. with just one setting, you can have an array of machine settings reconfigured to what Stern believes works better for the casual home user.
Also for what it's worth, on my own Rush machine, the exceptions to the factory defaults I use are to remove limits on extra-ball awards, to change replay awards to extra balls (I don't need free games ), and to disable the dynamic score-based extra ball award (in the family setting, it's not fun for the people who don't play as much to have to suffer because one or two other people did really well and pushed the score up for getting extra balls). I also lower flipper power a bit; game still plays just fine, and it reduces wear and tear on the machine.
For Rush I also set the diverter for "more auto-switching", to make that feature more discoverable/useful for new players (I'm not always around to give tips, and not everyone wants me telling them how to play the game anyway...with the default, the diverter stays on just one side for a really long time, making it hard to mix up the shots), and of course maxed out the "humor" setting.
I don't think you're going to find an exhaustive document that lists every single setting with details about what that setting does (even though I'd agree that such a document ought to exist for every machine). But if you have specific questions, I'm sure people here would be happy to answer them.

Great reply...Thanks! I did receive a more detailed list of "Standard Adjustments 1-63" from Stern that closely matches the Adjustments Menu that appears on pg 6 in the manual. It's generic, not specific to Rush. It provides in depth details about what an adjustment does and its impact on the game. It's a Word document - if someone can tell me how to attach it to a post I will. Stern told me no such document exists specifically for Rush.

#9919 1 year ago

Another noob question: I seem to have lost the end-of-game score match function, where the owl flies out at you and the match digits appear. The action immediately jumps to the after game screens with past score results, etc. What setting did I screw up to cause this?

#9921 1 year ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

You must've turned off the match feature. Should be in standard adjustments.

Yeah, I figured that out right after I made the post and corrected it. I "drained" the post almost immediately but obviously you got to it first. A mystery for sure. I found a number of settings that were changed and I know I certainly did not make those changes intentionally. That's in part why I have been asking for a list of settings with more detail. Some are obvious, others not so much...

#9928 1 year ago
Quoted from pete_d:

FYI: the "drain" button doesn't delete a post. It just hides it from you (i.e. the person who clicked the button).
The "match" function shouldn't have changed on its own, or by changing any other discrete setting. But the "install" settings I mentioned earlier will change a wide range of discrete settings; that's the whole reason they exist. And any of the free/home use installs are likely to disable the "match", because that's technically about randomly providing a free game, which is (again, technically) useless when the machine is already set to free play.
Of course, the animation is fun to watch, and there are a few callouts associated with the feature, so I leave it turned on even though it has no practical effect.

Tks about "drain"...didn't know that.

I'm definitelty abnormal here (and probably elsewhere as well!) as I do not use the "Home"/Free Play modes! I like to drop the coins. All of my machines are set up to require quarters (or in one case, SBAs) to play. If I press Start with no credits remaining I get a chuckle out of hearing Geddy say "Hey, put in a loonie!" or Alex (I think) say "You have to pay to play"...! I might even install a DBA at some point if I can find one cheap enough. I grew up dropping coins - it's part of the overall experience for me! When friends are coming over to play I always remind them to bring a roll of quarters! Sometimes I accept a 6-pack in lieu, LOL. And I also like that replay "knock", real or simulated; there's something very satisfying about that sound even on an unearned match...

#9967 1 year ago
Quoted from Morehops4:

I've gotten tired of the Stern scoop fix...it does what it is supposed to do and doesn't look bad but I feel like it gets in the way of play. Mine keeps loosening up which "deadens" the ball and it drains down the middle. Maybe if I was better with my shots I wouldn't have an issue! Anyway, I plan on trying the NC fix.
Other than that completely love the machine! I have the Pro and don't regret the decision. When I play the premium out some place, the only thing I envy a little is the VUK back to the flipper.

I'm with you on the V3 protector! My dealer sent me one and the first impression I had was that it was klugey and likely to impact game play negatively. There is no way an off-center shot could enter the scoop, and I envisioned those massive rubber bumpers causing even more SDTMs than I already have! I'm still living with the V2 "fix" that was there when I took my machine out of the box. I also have the NC device ready to go for when I decide to make the switch. At the same time I will install the beefed-up bottom scoop mechanical switch I also received...

#10035 1 year ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Guys,
Just to be clear, do not do anything as far as connectors with node board 10 with the game on. If you disconnect anything from the board with power on, you will blow the board up. there is a sticker that says this, but its kind of hid behind the wiring.
The main thing that i have seen is that a wire in the molex plug for the ramp was not "clicked" all the way in, so it would cause a quick interruption in power, and take out the node 10 board. Sadly, it took a couple node 10 boards to find this problem. But luckily, i have a few connections to get a replacement, lol. We actually used my game to come up with some solutions. 9 out 10 times, the issue will be a power interruption.
also, I had quite a few rush premiums have this same problem, and the games have been running great after this wire was fixed. and I have not had a single customer in the past 2 months have a problem with any from the last build. Hope this helps you guys out

As I was troubleshooting a Node 9 failure in my LE I found 3 separate instances of improperly inserted leads in Molex connector bodies in various places. One was in the wires from one of the lower scoop optos, another nearby (can't remember which circuit) and the 3rd was what was causing the green LED on the top of my Time Machine to be intermittent. Since then I have spot-checked dozens of connectors without finding any more instances but since this problem has been reported before by others I think it is likely wider spread than we may know. I suspect sometimes improperly inserted pins make connection long enough for the machine to pass QC but then over time through vibtation and thermal cycling they work their way loose. Shame on me for not doing it myself already but I intend to take the time needed to inspect EVERY connector in my machine - starting with those associated with Node 10 - to ensure I don't have any further "time bombs" that could cost me a board down the road. (Incidentally, there is no evidence that my Node 9 board was damaged by an intermittent connection; it has no 6-volt supply so something in that on-board circuit is defective without providing visual evidence other than the fact that the 6-volt supply LED does not light. The 48-volt LED is the only one that lights on that board.) These improperly-inserted pins are clearly a workmanship issue, whether they are manually- or auto-inserted. IMHO, Stern should be looking into this and issuing a Service Bulletin if they haven't already. I found my loose connectors by chance. How are others faring...?

1 week later
#10219 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

The mando topper is LAME - Especially for 2k. The RUSH one has to be better if they want my 2k for it.

I'd like to see an animated stage scene with all 3 members and Neil's rotating drum set. On queue Neil stands up and the set rotates, controlled by the playfield action. THAT I would pay $2K for. I already have >$13K invested in my LE including shipping and upgrades, what's another 15% LOL...

#10223 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

Isn't pinball a wonderful hobby!

"You gotta pay to play" so "Put in a loonie...!"

Pins are just one of my expensive high tech hobbies. Add to that scuba, motorcycling, shooting, and flying (although that last one hasn't happened for me since when 100 LL avgas was under $5/gallon..!)

#10231 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

I use to own Motorcycles (Sportbikes) but don't anymore. Guns is another hobby of mine, what kind of shooting do you do?

Not to get too far off topic, strictly handguns with training for personal defense...but some fun allowed! I recently spent the better part of of what the Rush topper will cost me on a Colt Python. I also own several Sig Legions. I always duck when Geddy shouts out "Shoot the ramp...!"

#10274 1 year ago
Quoted from Animal:

That's exactly what I'm working on, up to here so far. And the kit rotates too.[quoted image]

Sign me up...! Do you need another beta tester...? LOL... Actually, I'm qualified; I just had to build a topper for my 31-year old Hurricane! Check that forum for details...

2 weeks later
#10538 1 year ago
Quoted from pete_d:

...I suppose there's at least one person out there who is both colorblind and a really awesome pinball player...

Lemme guess - Tommy...??

7 months later
#15043 10 months ago

Hi folks - I've been out of the loop for quite a while, time to re-engage! I got my topper installed the day after it arrived from Pinball Pro, looks and works great! Took all of 14 minutes to install and part of that time was finding a bolt I dropped on the floor, LOL. Now I have to figure out what makes the gears and pointer turn – any hints on that? (Mine move, I just don’t know what makes that happen in game play. I'm still quite a noob with this machine and know it will take me years to learn it all...LOL!) I'm now in the process of downloading V 1.11.0 so I have the latest SW enhancements to the topper operation.

I couldn’t part with the Rush bobbleheads my daughter got me that I had on top of my machine before…so I made them a “stage” that rests atop the topper! I’m going to come up with a way to provide more realistic lighting so they’re…you know…“Living on a lighted stage”…! If anyone has any idea where I could get some "model stage parts" I'm all ears...!

Rush Topper with Bobbleheads (resized).jpgRush Topper with Bobbleheads (resized).jpg
#15055 10 months ago
Quoted from Delta9:

Anyone else waiting on their rush topper from stern ?

I ordered mine from my dealer, Pinball Pro. I assume many dealers, if not all, are giving preference to those who bought their Rush machine from them. I missed the boat on his first batch, but I didn't have to wait long after I expressed interest, maybe 2 weeks...

#15097 10 months ago
Quoted from Photopin:

...and if they fall into the gears you've got a topper for Walking Dead...

LOL...! I'm more worried about them taking a faceplant on the glass. I think I have them anchored well enough but time will tell. Gameplay gets pretty aggressive here, although I do have all the tilts active...

Interesting point I asked my dealer to pass along to Stern: I think they should develop a clear dust cover for this topper, maybe removable for play. This thing will be a b*tch to clean...!

#15100 10 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I'm picturing someone playing the entire machine wrapped in plastic like the old days when people cover their couch with plastic.
I guess it all depends on where you keep your pinball machine and the environment around it.
If it's on location, or in a garage around a bunch of smokers, and pets, and you got your door up, George foreman grill going at it with steaks and burgers, yeah it's going to be nasty.
If it's huo, clean, tight room and air conditioned, probably just buy a small feather duster and some canned air.

Mine is in my man cave...which because I now live alone is wherever I say it is!...but currently that's my living room. I'm not the best housekeeper but dust on my high-tech stuff gets my attention. So the environment for my machines is fairly controlled. But I have cats...LOL...!

#15159 10 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Never seen those! Cool. Funny stuff. Those guys are more talented than just making music.
Looks like that Spirit video performance in Cleveland 2011 was the actual footage used in the game.

I had seen the first one before but only a poor copy like someone recorded it at the concert, complete with lousy audio. This VH1 version is a lot better - I heard stuff I missed before. I played the poor copy I had several times for friends who were about to play my machine to explain the "Gefilter". I had never seen the second one...thanks dabear007 for posting both!

#15162 10 months ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Recently noticed my lower scoop dice light keeps on going out. Seems to rattle a little bit with scoop shots. The light does work when I re-seat it but it just then goes out again a few mins later. Everything is tight in that area - any tips to get it to fit more snug so it doesn’t wiggle out of place?
Please Disregard- the dice light is bad - need to try and get a new led in there .
[quoted image]

Quoted from ExSquid:

I Just installed mine a few days ago and noticed that one as well. The top scoop is more snug than that bottom scoop. Weird.

I got my lighted dice from Gameroom Mods as well as a set of their deluxe Gefilter "tubes" for on top of the time machine. Ironic that they recommended buying an extra die for the (inevitable?) failure. I did not take them up on that at the time. Maybe I should reconsider? (I actually defied my own practice of buying spares when economically feasible. There is a Murphy's Law corollary out there somewhere that says "If you have a spare on the shelf you'll never need it!") So far, so good with both of my dice...I guess it's only a matter of time...!

#15253 10 months ago
Quoted from ltcmurray:

Downloaded new 1.12 code and the Pre code file says LE - I have the Premium model. Is this common or did the system give me the wrong update file?
yes... I clicked the correct file link...
"rush_le-1_12_0.spk.006.XXX"

I'm guessing most of us allow the automatic update downloads over Wi-Fi. AFAIK that eliminates D/L'ing the wrong file. I'm working on my update now. Since I play infrequently I don't leave my machine on after I complete a session. Today as soon as I turned it on and went to Update Software I saw that it was already in the process...

#15286 10 months ago

Hey, any of you who have installed back box back lights, would you please post a photo of where you mounted them? Where did you route the wiring into the back box? Did you use clips or Velcro, or what? Any hints or caveats would be appreciated!

I just received my speaker and under-cabinet lighting kits from Myth Pinball. I got their "Advanced" under-cabinet kit which includes 4 light bars. I'm thinking I'll install just 2 strips under the cabinet (like their standard model has) and place the other 2 on the back box. It came with an extra (but short) wiring harness and the control box has an available separate outlet for the back box lights.

#15290 10 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I have the ninja lights kit so it's a complete kit. No diy.
Their back box lights adhere with magnets that are attached to the back of the light strips as the back box is metal. You can move them around where you like but about 2 to 3 in from the edge is where I place them.
The wires go through the hole at the top where the topper wires feed.
The bottom strips Mount with brackets and tape on the bottom edges centered... wires could either go through those four mesh vents and you'd have to remove some staples to pry one back or you could drill a hole in the bottom of your cabinet.
Hope that helps for your situation

Thanks for that idea! I have some small magnets that should work perfectly for that. I assumed I would run the wiring through the topper harness hole...there's plenty of room for both. I'll have to get creative with the harness I'll have to use - the "extra" one I have is intended to extend the bottom lights, not nearly long enough for back-of-panel options. As for the bottom light strips, what you said is the plan per their instructions. They provided suitable clips for mounting.

Tks again...!

#15309 10 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I think I've noticed a few times where a ball was in a position reacting in a way that I don't think normally would have happened without some help from magnetization. Such as very slow roll around orbit, or at the top of a rail balancing between in-lane and requiring a nudge...
It's not as bad as you're describing but I think I'm starting to notice. I suppose the fix is just get some new balls?

Some of us recall the days when audio was recorded on magnetic tape (reel-to-reel, 8-track, cassette) and we had "bulk magnetic erasers" used to clear a tape quickly and completely. I wonder if one of those would work to demagnetize steel pinballs?

ebay.com link: itm

#15311 10 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I found a few threads on pinside talking about this and as long as you learn how to properly use one, apparently they do work. Otherwise they could have an opposite effect... Thx for the idea.

Probably the same technique one had to use erasing a tape: start in close, move the demagnetizer around, then pull it away slowly with it on. If it was switched off while still close to the tape it could leave it magnetized.

Glad I could (possibly) reciprocate! You have given me some good leads as well...thanks again for those...!

1 week later
#15511 9 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Anyone else finding that Rush pin tracks of music, which I've listened to for the last 40 years with no pinball audition are all now becoming more deeply associated with pinball? If I hear any songs that are on the pinball machine anywhere else I immediately think of (and want to play) pinball. This is a new twist.

I'm with you! Everytime I hear a Rush song on the radio that's also in the game I think of what was happening on the playfield last time I was hearing that song...LOL...! The real twist for me is a couple of very memorable dreams about Rush and the game...!

#15605 9 months ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

Thanks to Greg from Pinballpro.com and Eddie from Stern, they got back to me real quick and are taking care of me. Love when you get excellent customer service. Hard to come by these days.

Echo that! I had great service from both when I had a node 8/9 board crash, and Greg got me my topper with great speed...

#15650 9 months ago
Quoted from SterlingRush:

I put the orange spring in mine, replacing the stock green spring. Much better response. Red spring may be a little much, but worth a shot.

You made a funny...LOL...!

#15701 9 months ago

Hey guys - sorry to "Shanghai" the Rush forum with a question on a different machine but I need some help. Aside from my fabulous Rush LE I also own a Hurricane, so my question is directed to any of you Rush owners who also own a Hurricane. I posted my issue in the Hurricane forum but I doubt anyone will see that anytime soon. So if you also have a Hurricane or have some experience with one, please check that Hurricane forum and let me know there if you have any ideas for me. Thanks!

Returning you now to our regularly-scheduled program...!

#15703 9 months ago
Quoted from j_m_:

which game and forum did you post that in?

Thanks for replying! This one...still the latest post.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hurricane-club-comet-and-cyclone-owners-are-also-welcome/page/7#post-7679500

#15705 9 months ago
Quoted from Adaminski:

Check the Hurricane owners thread for my $0.02.

Just did and replied - thanks. What was described in that first link is exactly what I'm seeing. I'll check the others shortly. You da man...!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 275.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

6,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sellersburg, IN
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Other
WilliPinball Mods

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bhelms.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1?tu=bhelms and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.