20240410_181338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1438 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_184826850.MP.jpg
IMG_5558 (resized).jpeg
PNG image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6461 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #91 Rush song list Posted by Bill2112Rush (2 years ago)

Post #1378 RULES. Link to RUSH Rulesheet Posted by Av8 (2 years ago)

Post #1389 TECH: SWITCHES. Lockdown bar action button not working - fix Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1818 MOD: SOUND. Amp DIY upgrade for RUSH Posted by TinyBlackDog (2 years ago)

Post #2123 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter lane adjustment to stop rattling ball launch Posted by Coyohtay (2 years ago)

Post #3107 TECH: SOUND. Headphone Jack no-boot when installed workaround Posted by AUKraut (2 years ago)

Post #3632 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Scoop losing track of balls. Posted by Schwaggs (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bfults.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12035 1 year ago

So, I don’t remember this being discussed before but, on my Rush, if I get a good spinner rip and then a quick drain, sometimes the spinner continues into the next players ball and this will eat up his 2 tries at the skill shot and auto launch the ball. This is extremely dangerous for tournaments. I really do not want to tone down my spinner, I love how juicy it is. Does anyone else have this issue or an easy suggestion, do you think there is a setting to not auto launch the ball?

Thanks

2 weeks later
#12325 1 year ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

Hi, sorry right orbit is where I'm having airballs (orbit on right of right ramp.) I already have the gameroom mods solution for the inner orbit. Doesn't sound like folks are having alot of problems with the right orbit shot. I guess it may be the case of me having to make more accurate shots...

I have issues and have posted before with no response. I get a ton of rattle out, the ball seems to enter the right orbit fine but then rattles out before it gets to the switch. I have tried video capture in slow motion but have been unable to determine why this is happening.

#12352 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I felt bad for you and checked your 93 posts, and cant find the referenced no response post. I only saw 1 on this forum for a different issue, the spinner that keeps spinning for the next player interfering with their skill shot. Maybe that was what you were referring to.
But if you're talking about the plunge shot, the Ninja camp shooter mod works great to keep the ball straight so that it exits without rattle.

You are correct sir. My mistake. And I do have the Ninja Camp mods to fix all the little things.

4 months later
#15281 10 months ago
Quoted from Dobler:

My one lingering pet peeve is that on draining during a mode, the mode section of the display immediately changes to show how many records left to enabling the Time Machine again. I would love to see how much progress I made on the mode when I can finally look up at the screen. The screen updates as the next ball goes into the shooter lane so if possible it would be so cool to show mode progress until that happens. Doesn’t affect game play though of course.

This 100%, I always look at the scene just as my ball drains and curse when the progress display is already gone. It's way to fast, it shouldn't change till after the bonus collect screen.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 42.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oxford, GA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 16.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bfults.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1?tu=bfults and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.