IMG_6410 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2562 (resized).jpg
IMG_2578 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2574 (resized).jpeg
20240322_163542 (resized).jpg
20240322_163631 (resized).jpg
20240319_194137 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #91 Rush song list Posted by Bill2112Rush (2 years ago)

Post #1378 RULES. Link to RUSH Rulesheet Posted by Av8 (2 years ago)

Post #1389 TECH: SWITCHES. Lockdown bar action button not working - fix Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1818 MOD: SOUND. Amp DIY upgrade for RUSH Posted by TinyBlackDog (2 years ago)

Post #2123 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter lane adjustment to stop rattling ball launch Posted by Coyohtay (2 years ago)

Post #3107 TECH: SOUND. Headphone Jack no-boot when installed workaround Posted by AUKraut (2 years ago)

Post #3632 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Scoop losing track of balls. Posted by Schwaggs (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Slogan1111.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10681 1 year ago

Just joined the club with a premium. Rush. My favorite band. So a no brainer here! Can't wait to put pinwoofers in.
So. When I hit the right Rush ramp. It's going so fast that when it comes around the middle ramp. It just flies off onto the pf. Anyone else experience this?

1 week later
#10777 1 year ago

How do you log on to insider connected? Scanning the code with my phone just takes a picture. What am I missing here?

#10779 1 year ago

Ok. Cool. That's what i was thinking. I have andriod as well. It says tap to scan. Usually when doing this. It prompts to go to a url. Thx. I'll go directly to stern. Rock on!

#10792 1 year ago

Shaker is a must in all newer Sterns. Cheap ass Stern should just be including them. Lol.

#10868 1 year ago

Tried to do update last night directly to the machine. 1st part took over an hour. Then it progressed to 8+ hours remaining. Lol. I killed it. Back to the old fashioned way!

1 week later
#11026 1 year ago
Quoted from simbob:

RUSH Pro - Initial thoughts;
(Got my pro delivered yesterday. Left flipper was working intermittently which ended up being a faulty node board. Thankfully my Stern distributor is great and had a tech out to me within 3 hours of me calling, and he himself ended up coming back at 9:30pm that night with a new board and made it all ready to rock)
* Here is my initial thoughts. I LOVE the gameplay. It's different and it's challenging. It's a machine that is very unforgiving if you aren't 'in the flow'
* The music is killer. The callouts aren't. Way too few and the voice acting from Geddy and Alex is wooden to say the least
* The lights and art are awesome. This is a very attractive machine, and mine is only a pro! I have a few mods on the way so can't wait to spice it up
* The rule set is hard to figure and seems a little convoluted?
* The screen has too much info and is confusing and the video assets could be MUCH better (more concert footage and more exciting footage etc)
Of course I may change my mind on half of this in a months time but interested to see if you seasoned Rush pinheads agree with most of that or if I am misreading the game... Either way, this is a super fun and super attractive machine!!

The call outs are spot on to Alex & Geddy's persona. I'm still figuring out the ruleset. It is indeed a very unique game. For sure.

1 week later
#11324 1 year ago
Quoted from ian866:

And today is :------
[quoted image]

Not in the US. But I'll definitely go with it!

1 week later
#11634 1 year ago

They look great. I was torn but decided on light blue as opposed to purple. I'll post once my lazy butt gets around to it! Lol

3 weeks later
#12171 1 year ago
Quoted from trt8ian:

Hope this is not too off topic, but I would like opinions of Rush owners. Had my Rush LE for over a year and LOVE it. It’s my first pin, and my question is, is there other pins out there as cool and challenging as our Rush? Thinking about picking up a second. Any theme is a consideration, thanks.

And it begins! I have JP. Great game & the whole household migrates towards it
Also have DP & AIQ.

3 weeks later
#12534 1 year ago

I have light blue rings. Putting them on today. We'll see.

#12600 1 year ago

Light blue titans. It's a good match imo.

20230222_193144 (resized).jpg20230222_193144 (resized).jpg
#12621 1 year ago

So just installed pinwoofers. Awesome btw! Just seemed right for one of my all time favorite bands. How to I lower the pinball sounds?Basically I want the music to be louder than the pinball sounds & speech.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#12624 1 year ago

So the music & sound are as one volume? No way to seperate those? It's not terrible. I just want the music louder than the pinball sounds! Thx.

#12637 1 year ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

In the settings there are two settings.. voice attenuation and music/ or sound attenuation. The lower the number, the louder that one will be.

Ah. I'm thinking lower attenuation means lower volume. Thanks. And yes. I used pinwoofers recommended settings.

2 months later
#14071 11 months ago
Quoted from Big_Whoopin:

Just spoke with Melissa from Cointaker @ Allentown Pinfest. She stated that Stern is not producing any more Rush pins.
Now if that means "currently" or "forever" or "until a vault release"... your guess is as good as mine.
They also don't have any updates on arrivals of toppers.

Yeah. Not a single Rush game at Allentown. Last year. That was the game in Cointaker's booth.

#14078 11 months ago
Quoted from Big_Whoopin:

There is one Rush at Allentown, but just in the tournament section.

Yes. I stand corrected. Forgot about that one.

#14089 11 months ago

Saw the shooter knob at Cointakers booth.
Quality is terrible. Looks like a tried my first 3d print job with crappy plastics. Lol. It was rough, unpolished, and the sticker was falling off. Geez Stern?

#14091 11 months ago

Might as well have a sucker sticker on it. Lol

#14164 11 months ago

I use the flippers to stop it. But I think it is already preset to land on whatever the computer chooses? Using the flippers makes me feel like I'm doing something. Lol

#14198 11 months ago

Freewill multi ball. Alex. "You play that guitar solo!" Lol.

#14328 11 months ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

any tips on how to smooth/buff out the plastic shooter so it is smooth to the touch without scuffing it up?

I used this with success. You can also hopefully seal the sticker under it.
https://www.reynoldsam.com/product/xtc-3d/?pk_campaign=ramshopso&pk_kwd=

3 weeks later
#14919 10 months ago

Imho. The higher powers at Stern are probably laughing at how easy it was to fleece us Rush fanatics. Bubble gum machine shooter rod. Cheaply made & packaged, plastic topper with minimal code to support it. Expression lights that should have been stock on premiums. Took forever to even be available, even though LE's came with. Take your ski masks off Stern & quit robbing us. Thank God the game itself kicks ass!

1 month later
#15646 9 months ago

Again. Should of been included with the premiums. Like LZ. The Stern money grab. A swift kick to the nads ..

2 weeks later
#15916 8 months ago

I've searched the forum. Had a few ask about it with no responses. My lower pop bumper randomly fires. No rhyme or reason. Except maybe the flippers? But. Fires when ball just sitting in the shooter lane. With nothing going on. I would guess vibrations. But where and how?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#15924 8 months ago

Thank you. Wasn't sure if it was switch driven or some type of opto. I'm new to tinkering with newer stern machines. Early ss machines, no problem.

1 month later
#16499 6 months ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

What I just noticed that’s kinda cool is that if you play Villa from DJ mode, it actually starts at the very beginning

And 2112 is the full version as well.
Maybe the length of La Villa was a factor? Twice as long as yyz.

1 week later
#16587 6 months ago

I'm going. In Philly. Thanks for the reminder. Picked up tiks on the secondary market.

#16588 6 months ago

I will try to ask him if he will authorize Stern to release a few bonus songs for the pinball machine.

3 weeks later
#16900 5 months ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I'm actually working on adding attract mode videos to Rush 1.13 code at this moment. I can try searching for those new callouts if you can give specific wording to listen for. I've only played a few games since the update and will try to listen for new ones too.

On the live album. All the World's a Stage. Geddy says. "And now, the professor of the drum kit." Before Neil's solo.

#16903 5 months ago

Regardless. I'm going from long ago memory. Lol. Would be cool in the custom code..

3 weeks later
#17150 5 months ago

It's more about a last horah gathering of Rush fans.

#17161 5 months ago

Can you upgrade to code 1.14 from 1.12? Without doing 1.13 1st?

#17182 4 months ago

Is there a trick to get the machine to boot off the usb drive? Trying to load 1.14. All the files are sitting on the root of the thumb drive. Of course I'm unable to download it through wifi. Thx

#17186 4 months ago

I guess cuss my usb is 64gb. It formats it as exFAT. Not Fat32. This sucks! Need a 16gb. Wth?

#17197 4 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

You can go into disk management in Windows and delete the partitions and then just create a single 16gb partition and format fat32. Leave the remaining unpartitioned.

Ah. Didn't know you could do that on a usb drive? I will try it. Thx.

3 months later
#17760 39 days ago

For the life of me. I can't figure this out. How do you change and or lock in a song mode. It always seems to change on me. So say I want tom sawyer. Shoot flashing light blue. Its lit. How do I get it to stay on tom sawyer?

#17763 38 days ago

Ah. Ok. That's where my confusion is. Thinking I can lock the mode. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 16.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blaine, WASHINGTON
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

10,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
$ 35.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Cabinet - Other
WilliPinball Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Slogan1111.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1?tu=Slogan1111 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.