IMG_3100 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240411_225620072.MP (resized).jpg
20240410_181338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1438 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_184826850.MP.jpg
IMG_5558 (resized).jpeg
PNG image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #91 Rush song list Posted by Bill2112Rush (2 years ago)

Post #1378 RULES. Link to RUSH Rulesheet Posted by Av8 (2 years ago)

Post #1389 TECH: SWITCHES. Lockdown bar action button not working - fix Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1818 MOD: SOUND. Amp DIY upgrade for RUSH Posted by TinyBlackDog (2 years ago)

Post #2123 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter lane adjustment to stop rattling ball launch Posted by Coyohtay (2 years ago)

Post #3107 TECH: SOUND. Headphone Jack no-boot when installed workaround Posted by AUKraut (2 years ago)

Post #3632 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Scoop losing track of balls. Posted by Schwaggs (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DRDAVE.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2764 2 years ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

I owned kiss.
All I did was line it with Mylar .
2-1/2 years and a lot of plays.
Never a problem!

How did you get the mylar to curve around the hole uniformly so no kinking up etc?
I have automotive grade thick mylar that is used to protect car hoods from stone chips. Thinking of using this for that scoop.

#3160 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Well then, curious what fellow owners are going to do:
A. Stern blue rubber fix
B. Ninja guys 3D scoop protector
C. Cliffy/Mantis
D. Take them all off mylar (other solution etc.)

I'll take B for the win!

#3279 2 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

This Rush playfield protector is a must have imo. No need to remove time machine. The only mistake I made was putting the protector under the factory scoop protectors. It caused binding. It goes on top of the protectors. I removed the fork as its not needed. Put some hard as nails nail polish on inside of scoops and VUK area.
Took me a full day to do it. It plays amazing now!
I made a video I need to post.

I think the factory scoop protector will still have issues bunching up / binding up the ball over time even with the protector over it as the ball will be bashing the inside of the scoop numerous times per game. Thus lifting up the playfield protector that's covering it.

When my playfield protector arives, I'm going to take out the factory scoop protector, install the playfield protector then install Aniraf's 3D printed protector on top of the playfield protector since Aniraf's scoop protector is pliable and shouldn't cause binding like stock metal ones would.

#3294 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Check out that heat shrink - I don't think it was ever heated...

Not heated nor "shrinked". Whoops.

#3555 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Just trying to figure out how I'm gonna tell my wife that the 11k pin we just bought needs $400 worth of speaker upgrades....

And $600 worth of bling upgrades....

#3556 2 years ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

Personally I don’t get it either.
How loud do you make the machine
To play a game of pinball?
I don’t put mine above 25
To each their own I guess

It's about sound quality not simply just getting it to achieve a higher volume.

#3752 2 years ago
Quoted from DrDQ:

I have a dilemma. All of my other machines are now way too dark.

There is an option on RUSH to turn down all the LED lighting from blindingly bright to mellow.
It's nice they give this option and in a very OCD kind of way!

#3778 2 years ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Hopefully, I have a premium arriving in May or June. Question: if you could go back in time and do something protection-wise before your first play, would you? I mean would you replace the scoops with Ninja and lay mylar in the scoop area? I read through what to do with the game settings, but my concern is doing some type of preventative work before I let the ball fly. Am I being over-cautious or should I just play and do the eventual repairs as they come? If I do some type of preventative repair before playing, what exactly do you recommend?
Thank you

I picked up and set up my Rush LE over a week ago and I am doing just that. I did playtest 2 quick games on it and that's it until I get it fully protected enough that I won't be causing damage everytime I play it. I have plenty of other titles (and restoration work to do frankly) that I don't mind the wait.

Update: Playfield protector has just arrived to join the pinwoofer system waiting to be installed. Now I just need the Ninjacamp protector as this will be going in at the same time as the protector. Then she's off to the races! =)

#3823 2 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

Premium is in da house. My first NIB. So far I'm loving it. 2nd gen scoop forks which I mylared prior to first ball. .89 code installed from factory. March 1st build date. Played half dozen games and just updated to .91. Smooth flow, fast, and the music.........well it's RUSH!!!!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats! And congrats on seemlessly updating your code to the latest rev!
Mine bombed out twice via USB stick and now won't boot up all the way due to it wanting the USB stick via message on the LCD display.
Reading previous Spike2 threads, looks like I need to obtain a gen 3 USB stick to do the update versus the 6 year old one I was trying to update the game with.
There is somehting to be said about the old school pinball machine simplicity of game play and tweaking game play vs the minefield of today's pinball machines.

Quoted from epeabs:

Premium is in da house. My first NIB. So far I'm loving it. 2nd gen scoop forks which I mylared prior to first ball. .89 code installed from factory. March 1st build date. Played half dozen games and just updated to .91. Smooth flow, fast, and the music.........well it's RUSH!!!!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#3827 2 years ago

Trying to update the code tonight and ran into problems.
Bombed out twice via USB stick and now won't boot up all the way due to it wanting the USB stick via message on the LCD display.
Thinking of taking the SD card out of the game, formatting it and then flashing the 91 code directly onto it via my laptop and the etcher software talked about here:
https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/How-to-Create-a-SD-Card-for-a-SPIKE-System-Pinball-Machine.pdf

Also have a sandisk 16GB class 10 sd card on order for future code updates.

#3838 2 years ago

Success!!
Just formatted the original Stern SD card with the new .91 code. All up and running now! =)

Got rid of all that El-cheapo factory black rubber and installed Silicone clear all around.
Installed the Pinwoofer too. Man o Man what a fantastic upgrade. Added a Polk sub well...just because.
Fine tuned al sound parameters and this thing sounds as good as the average person's home theater now.
Tip: Turn the Stern 10 band EQ setting to NONE. With it set to on, I noticed it introduces a noticeable hiss into the sound at low levels.
It sounds better flat when using Pinwoofer's system and then you can use Pinwoofer's dials to dial it in properly. The settings I am using pictured below.
Oh and loving the DJ mixer in this latest code. =)

DSC06324 (resized).JPGDSC06324 (resized).JPGDSC06325 (resized).JPGDSC06325 (resized).JPGDSC06327 (resized).JPGDSC06327 (resized).JPG

#3840 2 years ago
Quoted from sscharf:

What rubber is this? Is this another upgrade that I need to get, when my game finally arrives?

Pinbal Life Perfect Play silicone rubber. Available in all kinds of colors. Much much better than standard rubber. No shedding, stays cleaner, lasts longer and same elastic bounce as regular rubber.
Tip: Go with 2 1/2" for the slingshot rubber instead of the 2" Stern installed. I've found the 2" too tight and could cause unnessary strain on the posts and rubber could break/fray more easily.

https://www.pinballlife.com/perfectplay-colored-silicone-rubber-rings.html

#3846 2 years ago

Waiting on my Ninja dual scoop protector to arrive, then will install playfield protector.
Still need to order a real knocker for this game from Pinbal life then will install that to get that real *Thwack* when getting a high score. =)

#3900 2 years ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

Is this normal ?
The wire In Front of the metal plate while the ramp is in down position
[quoted image]

Looking at that bare metal that gets slammed by the ball, wouldb't it be better to stick a thin blue bumper there for the ball to hit when the ramp is down?

#3917 2 years ago

#451 here
Buid date Feb 18 2022
Delivered March 16th 2022

DSC06330 (resized).JPGDSC06330 (resized).JPGDSC06336 (resized).JPGDSC06336 (resized).JPG
#3933 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Roger Waters coming

I think Roger will be with a us a few more years.

#3935 2 years ago

Just ordered this sub to replace the Polk sub that sits under my Rush LE as it's lows are decent but this is RUSH and deserves the best!
Think is will be too much? Nah. It's a music pin after all. =)

Velodyne Acoustics MiniVee 10 Specs
Sub-Woofer
Type Active
Power Rating 1000W RMS/2000W Peak
Frequency Response 23 - 120Hz (±3dB)
Crossover Frequency Low-Pass 40 - 120Hz (12dB octave initial, 48dB octave ultimate)
High-Pass 80Hz (Digital) (6dB octave slope)
Phase 0 or 180° (Adjustable)
Magnetic Characteristics 346 oz (21.6 lbs)
Drivers 10" (254mm) Aluminum Cone (Kevlar Reinforced)
8" (203.2mm) Piston Diameter
Enclosure Sealed
Inputs Speaker Level, Line Level (RCA) Gold Plated
Outputs Line Level (80Hz up)
Shielded Yes
Construction Extruded Aluminum
General
Dimensions 12.7 x 12.3 x 14.5" (322.5 x 312.4 x 368.3mm)
Shipping Weight 35 lbs (15.8kg)

Velodyne sub Minivee (resized).jpgVelodyne sub Minivee (resized).jpg
#3936 2 years ago

First tune to test with it will be Subdivisions of course.

#3938 2 years ago
Quoted from CrashJT:

FWIW, my Premium and just pinwoofer Super Spike kit sounds great. No ground loop issue. Highly recommend this product.

When you turn on the game and at idle, there is a slight hiss. Should it be completely silent?
Albeit my hearing is really good so there's that.

#3949 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Wooo!! One of them made it! Please give me your opinions.

Waiting in anticipation like a kid on Christmas eve for mine to be delivered! =)

#4131 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

That being said, I wouldn't trade this cab for anything. My most beautiful machine, by far.
Funny,...skulls and Eddie and MET aren't scary to my 6 yr old. But the left side of the Rush LE is CREEPY AF...I love it! She hasn't said anything yet, but it's definitely my creepiest/most scary pin.
Kudos to the artist....perfection!

Those circles of windows seem to glow like time machine view ports into different dimension

#4137 2 years ago
Quoted from McIntyre905:

Noticing some wear here under the time machine. Any ideas how to fix it
[quoted image]

Blue sticky pad against that metal wall?

#4140 2 years ago
Quoted from CrashJT:

M&M CREATIONS - Magnetic Reed Switch (MRS-Rush) [quoted image][quoted image]

This is all well and good. But what about Mr. Rush?

#4157 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Only 1 night, I know, but the ninja looks good to me and the pics he showed of a few weeks on location look great. No hop, no rejects, pretty impressed so far. The stern protectors looked good on game, but pretty bad upon removal.

I'm just hoping the clearance is there to go over the playfield protector I will be installing at the same time as the Ninja.

#4159 2 years ago
Quoted from sudsy7:

I'm pretty sure you want to install the playfield protector over the Ninja, but you can try it.

Problem is, if putting the playfield protector over the ninja, the PP won't lay flat on the field and have an air gap which will let dirt into the gap and could look like crap in short order.

#4190 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

If you are looking for LOUD…like really F’n loud, I’d skip the Polk 10” and go with the Kipsch Reference 12”. I have both and the Klipsch outperforms the Polk in every single way and gets you that deep booming bass you’re looking for. Be advised - RCA’s inputs only in the Kilpschs’ tho.
I still haven’t gotten around to the Pinwoofer game yet but I trust Hayfarmer - I’ll eventually show up to that party once I pay my machines down.

This one?
https://www.amazon.com/Klipsch-R-120SW-Subwoofer/dp/B07FK2WNW4/ref=sr_1_2

#4201 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

If I've ever hung out/smoked out with ya at a show, you know I love it loud. Like, really loud.
I've got a fairly nice 300 watt sub on mine but...it's still not loud enough. I'm not one to sacrifice clarity for volume cause I want both.
I know there's some audiophiles in here so how can I make this louder?
1000 watt sub?
Pinwoofers?
Both?
Plan on getting the Pinwoofers soon, but
I need it LOUD.

BOTH

#4202 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

That one is a newer upgraded version which I’m sure is outstanding. Here is the one I use for my pins - I have 3 of them and I’m very happy with them - they sure went up in price lately - hell I got mine for around $125-$150ish a year or so ago on sale.
Klipsch R-12SW Subwoofer amazon.com link »

Reading up on the reviews of this sub, it looks like the post 2020 ones are having some amp and build quality issues.
The ones prior to 202o have happy customers. Is yours a 2020+ one?

#4203 2 years ago

I can imagine playing to Subdivisions with this sub under the game shaking pictures off the nearby wall:

https://www.amazon.com/Polk-Audio-12-Inch-Powered-Subwoofer/dp/B000092TT0

#4304 2 years ago

DSC06343 (resized).JPGDSC06343 (resized).JPGDSC06344 (resized).JPGDSC06344 (resized).JPG
#4319 2 years ago
Quoted from avspin:

Backstage pass keychain. All I need now is different shooter.
I put my IC QR on the back.
[quoted image]

Curious as you moved the QR reader to the coin door, what is in it's place on the apron?

#4368 2 years ago
Quoted from upsfeedr:

Any word on Ninjacamps Scoup Protector and how it holding up?
Still Waiting on my First New Inbox Rush Pin.
Yes im Going to Mod the Crap out of it..
Pinnwoofwer
Speakerlight kit
Dalmation/ Hydrant Flasher
Flasher Covers
Fluorescent Protectors
Dress up Magnet Art and Decal Art
Roll the Bones flaser Covers
Stern Rush Banner
All in Boxes on my desk waiting to be installed
Red Barachetta to get finalized
Waiting for Expression Lights to Be Released may be a topper
What Im i Missing?

Clear silicone rubber all around and the Rush concert ticket to cover up that ugly red QR label on backbox, insert color filters and owl eye filters, quiet back box power supply fan, strip of furniture felt so the ball makes that switch on that tight curve, ninjacamp scoop protector, and some kind of cover to cover up that QR reader on the apron.

#4376 2 years ago

My new mod

Resized_20220401_123227 (resized).jpegResized_20220401_123227 (resized).jpeg
#4400 2 years ago
Quoted from Animal:

Looks like I have some work ahead of me this weekend. Has anyone installed the protector and kept the forks?
[quoted image]

Same here. Saturday is install day!

#4401 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Spinner blew off for the 3rd time .. seems to get hammered in some way that keeps bending the arm out.
Slingshot rubber broke already.. and found the inlane guides already worked themselves free. The joys of new games...

Ditch that Stern cheapo black rubber just like the cheapo balls that come with the game. Akin to spec houses for quality.
Install perfect play silicone rubber and Titan balls and you'll be on the road to Rush nirvana.

#4431 2 years ago
Quoted from gandamack:

I ordered the ninja scoop protector. Still waiting on my Prem to arrive. Should I install the Ninja protection before I play a single game? Or is it safe to squeeze a few games out before bad things could possibly happen? Thx

Well for me, I'm not playing mine until I get the Ninja AND the playfield protector on. Today is the day though so tonight we will dine in Rushhalla!

#4501 2 years ago

Success! Spent around 4 hours installing the playfield protector, Ninja scoops protector, felt pad switch maker and signals dalmation hydrant mod.

And spent most of last night celebrating by playing this most excellent game that I've found is Stern's answer to JJ's GnR.

This game plays awesome! And I can't tell the play difference with the playfield protector on. It feels the same as the few plays I had with no protector. =)

DSC06351 (resized).JPGDSC06351 (resized).JPGDSC06355 (resized).JPGDSC06355 (resized).JPGDSC06357 (resized).JPGDSC06357 (resized).JPGDSC06358 (resized).JPGDSC06358 (resized).JPGDSC06359 (resized).JPGDSC06359 (resized).JPGDSC06360 (resized).JPGDSC06360 (resized).JPGDSC06361 (resized).JPGDSC06361 (resized).JPG
#4511 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

I’m assuming most folks are removing the Stern “protectors” when they put these new ones on correct?

Correct. Remove all of the Stern attempts and install this Ninja. I concur that this may be a game changer for scoop protection moving forward it is so good.

#4512 2 years ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Do you happen to have the link for the Rush playfield protector? Thank you.

https://www.playfield-protectors.com/Home/Details/RlKho_Qk2kCBOijW6kDz5w?catgoryid=22&name=Rush%20%28Limited%20Edition%29%20%7C%202022%20%7C%20Playfield%20Protector

I did have to do some minor trimming of this playfield protector around the scoop holes as they were over haning the holes by a few millimeters and thus was effecting how the Ninja would lay down properly. But that protector is trimmed, everything else was spot on and the Ninja layed down there like it was made to be from the very beginning.

#4517 2 years ago

I think Mirror Blades would be almost as good as expression lighting.
It would be great f it could be both. =)

#4524 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I've never quite understood what can happen with the drop target banks. I designed a rollover one about a year ago and then OutpostKodelia came along and made an improved model for it.
As I said before, I had good evidence (in my own games) to indicate that this solution would be an awesome solve for our protection needs but I didn't have the great partnership with OutpostKodelia to help me iterate and test MUCH faster!! Now that we're cranking on this stuff you might actually see my fabled shooter lane protector make it into the wild! The sky is the limit...well the 3D printers are the limit actually .

Looking forward to your shooter lane protector! Sign me up. =)

#4589 2 years ago

I'm getting VUK area rejects 25% of the time on my LE. Anyone else and if so, any advice to improve this?

Edit: Ninjacamp's "Duckbilled Vukypus" (or DBV) looks like a great solution as I was just reading about their solution to this issue after I posted this.

#4592 2 years ago

Shots to the VUK end up a lot of the time rattling around and coming back out of the area instead of getting "Vuk'd up".

Ninjacamp's "Duckbilled Vukypus" (or DBV) looks like a great solution as I was just reading about their solution to this issue.

#4594 2 years ago
Quoted from Nhpolarbear:

Dave….you weren’t lying on our podcast that you are addicted to this thread. If any of you have any interest in Dave’s RUSH musings please visit us on The Classic Pinball Podcast.

Yes indeed George. This thread contains the brain trust of everyone who wants to improve the RUSH pinball experience.

We dabbled in RUSH during a couple of our most recent episodes of The Classic Pinball Podcast and will be revisiting RUSH again
at some point when I get all the mods I ordered for this wonderful game delivered and installed.
So far so good though. Looking at you Mr. Duckbilled Vukypus.

#4603 2 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

anyone suggest a Ninja protector color suited best for an LE that has not been unboxed yet? cheers

Classy Bastille Black

DSC06355 (resized).JPGDSC06355 (resized).JPGDSC06360 (resized).JPGDSC06360 (resized).JPG
#4638 2 years ago

Well, been playing the crap out of this pin and loving the game play now that 90% of the protection has been installed thanks to Ninjacamp and the fellers over at playfieldprotector.com.
That being said, anyone else getting tired /ear fatigued with certain call outs? Namely Geddy Lee's " its 9am time to get up numbnuts." And Alex Lifeson " You owe me a quarter, and with interest, that's 2 quarters." And the monopoly money comment as well. Too many times for all of these through out the game. Would love a way to turn these lame ones off as there are better ones they do that aren't monotonously lame like these 2 are. And yes, I turned the humor call outs to the minimum and still it had no effect. - long time Rush fan since the early 80s.

#4877 2 years ago

Forks are all well and good but I've moved on to the knives and spoon solution at this point.

#4953 2 years ago

Installing some Pinmonk accesories tonight.
Just waiting on Ninjacamp's VUK vukbill plattapuss and a shooter lane protector solution and then I think I may be done modding this game.
(For now)

#4975 2 years ago
Quoted from Boslaw:

Here's the official Stern scoop protector replacement link:
https://sternpinball.com/support/rush-kits/

What is the purpose of installing the new switch? My switch is working fine with the Ninja protector I have installed.

#4987 2 years ago

Order both of these kits from your distributor or can you order directly from Stern tech support / parts dept?

I want all the kits they offer. Even if one of them will stay in the box for the sake of pinball history / future generation / owners years from now
showing the attempts Stern went through to try and correct design issues as well as showing what was accepted as ultimate fixes (installed)
and what wasn't (still in the box).

#5049 2 years ago
Quoted from OutpostKodelia:

Thank you so much for the ongoing support for our NinjaCamp scoop protectors. We're happy to announce that we have four new items added to our shop: VUK protector, scoop sleeves, ramp guards, and the inner loop fix. Check 'em out!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1326-ninjacamp-mods

Just ordered ALL! (Except for the scoop protector as I already have it installed and enjoying the game immensly with it in there.) =)

2 weeks later
#5728 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Here’s a pic of the ninja mod “felt” replacement they sent me. I trimmed it down a bunch and I’m now getting 100% registered shots using the original stern switch. I also have the other ninja mod guide as well, but it is this item that does the trick in my situation. I needed something that would help keep the ball lower as it flies around the bend. Very pleased to put this issue to bed.
[quoted image]

I need this! Hope NInja sends them out to all that bought V1

#5783 1 year ago
Quoted from jonboy71:

Is it just me, or is it ridiculous that after spending 12k on a LE I have to settle for shoddy workmanship and design or order 3rd party items at my expense and time to install them? Kind of sours me on buying anymore NIB machines from Stern.

"We are merely players" needs to be changed to "We are merely beta testers"

#5800 1 year ago

Question for LE owners:
Does your game take a loonngggg time to boot all the way up? Mine is Like a 1970's TV set that takes a while to warm up.
It's running the latest .93 code.

I just timed it and 28 seconds of black display before any signs of life on it.
57 seconds for the game to come all the way up.

I tried a friend's premium and it seemed much quicker to boot all the way up. Like 2x quicker.

1 week later
#6093 1 year ago
Quoted from orangedude71:

I sure wish the drop targets would cycle during a lost ball search. That said the root cause here is the playfield protector I think
[quoted image]

I have a playfield protector on mine and have yet to experience a ball hang up there.

#6095 1 year ago
Quoted from NJDevils30:

I have just had Node 10 fail on my premium. Middle of a game noticed the ramp was not going up. Shut the game off and noticed similar issue others have reported. Reached out to stern for help. Not sure what the cause is, this is essentially a bone stock game and is a newer build from 4/26. It does not have the ferrite from the factory, instead there is some sort of expansion board plugged into CN5.[quoted image]

It would be helpful to document how many plays are on these games when the node board(s) start to fail.
And then see if there is a pattern.

#6160 1 year ago
Quoted from SterlingRush:

Coil stops and coil sleeves, check those first, would be good to replace with better stuff than what Stern supplies, and relatively cheap parts to replace.
It’s been noted and researched already, that the flippers will start hitting a mushy stage, after about 45-60 minutes of constant play. The coils get too warm, and the flippers will get weaker.
With that said, if the mushiness remains after the machine hasn’t been played for awhile, then yea check your stops and sleeves. That much heat and abuse, could’ve already caused issues with the low grade parts.

You need to tighten the flipper link / pawl. They never tighten this assembly sufficient enough at the factory / part source where they get them.
You can tighten the piss out of it and not to worry, it won't bind up. Doing this tightening will reduce play and the timing delta of the flip pulse.

2 months later
#8214 1 year ago
Quoted from swampfire:

The first thing I’d do is remove the plastic playfield protector that I installed 2 weeks in. It’s great, it does its job well, but I’d prefer not to have it. I have 2 other playfield swaps in the pipeline: Skateball and Quick Draw. I think I’m going to start QD this weekend. If the new Rush playfield shows up before I’m done, I’ll probably tackle Rush next, just knowing it will be easier than Skateball.
I’d also be tempted to add a few more coats of clear to the new playfield.

Quick Draw is on my list of playfield swaps to do too. Along with Centaur, Night Rider, Quicksilver, Nineball, F2K, Stingray, Stars and a few more I can't remember right now.

1 week later
#8388 1 year ago

Looks like I'll keep .93 and wait to install latest code once it gets over 1.00

1 week later
#8691 1 year ago
Quoted from coldbud:

Hi
Just got my new prem and have this issue. Any suggestions?
Thanks.
[quoted image]

Sounds like the switch is stuck closed under that assembly. Had that happen to me when I installed the latest Stern rev of that side scoop ball lock switch assembly. If not lined up exactly, it can hit the sides of the mounting metal it mounts within and be stuck closed.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 8.00
Apparel - Unisex
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oxford, GA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DRDAVE.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1?tu=DRDAVE and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.