IMG_5720 (resized).jpeg
6E919EFD-6277-4FBE-BA43-84BCF2E30120 (resized).jpeg
pin (resized).JPG
20240614_235642 (resized).jpg
CE547AD5-C3FF-4339-806A-1F0D639E04F3 (resized).jpeg
DBB8B9D0-C7D1-4F71-8316-49E4900C1452 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5665 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,069 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 362.
#351 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

I just sent in a request for a 1/2 day at work this Friday to make sure I'm home

Is your le comin friday?

#352 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

No Guarantee just yet, buy I just sent in a request for a 1/2 day at work this Friday to make sure I'm home

Nice - I wish I knew for sure what day. I should be able to slip out in the afternoon.

Have to go grab my neighbor's Silverado - box won't fit in my SUV.

#353 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Is your le comin friday?

Could very well be Friday - No guarantee just yet but things are progressing nicely.

#354 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Could very well be Friday - No guarantee just yet but things are progressing nicely.

Have you heard any news of just being optimistic?.

#355 2 years ago

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think any domestic LEs will be delivered this week unless you are really close to Chicago. International builds are prioritized and shipped first due to extended travel time (the ones in the video were clearly international ones with single coin slots).

I'm thinking at least 2 weeks before I get mine. My distributor is one of the largest in the country but seems to get his machines later than most due to location (Southeast) and size of the shipments. He is getting his first shipment of Rush Pros this week.

#356 2 years ago
D80BBC20-D8A4-4272-993F-A60D476F4887 (resized).jpegD80BBC20-D8A4-4272-993F-A60D476F4887 (resized).jpeg
#357 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

PSA: if you haven't watched and/or don't own Beyond the Lighted Stage, better watch it now -- just watched it with my son and Netflix warned us it's going away on Feb. 14![quoted image]

THANKS for Netflix post. https://www.netflix.com/search?q=rush&suggestionId=80233802_video Beyond the Lighted stage documentary.

#358 2 years ago
Quoted from 2manyhobbies:

Rush on location, if your close stop on by and rock out to this pin or any of the 30 machines here
Southland Lanes
6800 W 130th St,
Middleburg Heights, OH 44130
[quoted image]

Next time I’m in Medina i will have to go check out this place. Thanks for the info.

#359 2 years ago

Anyone actually play a Rush machine yet?
If so how is it ?
I was lucky to get on LE list and I’m a huge rush fan but want to make sure it’s a good playing machine

#360 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think any domestic LEs will be delivered this week unless you are really close to Chicago. International builds are prioritized and shipped first due to extended travel time (the ones in the video were clearly international ones with single coin slots).
I'm thinking at least 2 weeks before I get mine. My distributor is one of the largest in the country but seems to get his machines later than most due to location (Southeast) and size of the shipments. He is getting his first shipment of Rush Pros this week.

I called my distributor yesterday and they told me the first week in March is when they will be arriving and I am in the Southeast.

#361 2 years ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

If so how is it ?
I was lucky to get on LE list and I’m a huge rush fan but want to make sure it’s a good playing machine

I got about an hour on a pro
Had a blast! Obviously as a Rush fan I’m biased. It was loud, so I couldn’t really hear the music or call outs, but it was a fast player with lots of great shots
I orderd a premium the next day!

#362 2 years ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

If so how is it ?

We got a pro on location last week and I have played quite a few games on it, I think it plays great.
I did remove the scoop right away after reading about it and put some Mylar down until Stern gets a updated replacement, looks like they added that in at the last minute because you don't see it installed on the Stern Flyers for the machine. Played 4 games with it on and it was already getting beat up, so if you have one just pull it, put Mylar down to avoid SDTM shots.

Still learning the rules set, but shoots great. Classic Borg game, ramp shots are tight but rewarding, nothing too steep, and nothing feels impossible, even the shot through the bumpers isn't too bad. Seems easy to get a couple of different multi balls, Time machine being one of them, and I have got a couple others but not sure how I got them, again need to read up on the rule set but I know the call outs do direct you to make the right shots so that is helpful. I love Rush music and the humor they put into it, so that was an easy sell for me. Asking non Rush fans who have played it so far and they seem to enjoy it and keep coming back for more. Since you are a Rush fan and obviously like pinball that LE is going to be a great choice for you with the extra mechs, lighting bling ect..You will love it

#363 2 years ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

If so how is it ?

Yes I played a (Pro 4-5 games). I definitely like it. I have an LE coming, but would buy a Pro without hesitation.

This game is a long awaited friend….

#364 2 years ago

We got a pro on location last week and I have played quite a few games on it, I think it plays great.
I did remove the scoop right away after reading about it and put some Mylar down until Stern gets a updated replacement, looks like they added that in at the last minute because you don't see it installed on the Stern Flyers for the machine. Played 4 games with it on and it was already getting beat up, so if you have one just pull it, put Mylar down to avoid SDTM shots.
Still learning the rules set, but shoots great. Classic Borg game, ramp shots are tight but rewarding, nothing too steep, and nothing feels impossible, even the shot through the bumpers isn't too bad. Seems easy to get a couple of different multi balls, Time machine being one of them, and I have got a couple others but not sure how I got them, again need to read up on the rule set but I know the call outs do direct you to make the right shots so that is helpful. I love Rush music and the humor they put into it, so that was an easy sell for me. Asking non Rush fans who have played it so far and they seem to enjoy it and keep coming back for more. Since you are a Rush fan and obviously like pinball that LE is going to be a great choice for you with the extra mechs, lighting bling ect..You will love it

Thank you!
I owned a kiss Le and Metallica premium
Unfortunately sold them last year.
They were fun but, had some money plans come along and of course I’ve been lobbying for rush to be made and it comes out‍♂️ Wasn’t paying attention and now I have to get it. On top of it I missed LE announcement at stern
Just wanted to make sure it’s a decent machine

#365 2 years ago

Thank you to all replying
Keep ‘‘em coming I appreciate the input

#366 2 years ago

So do we know if the Pros are shipping to people any time soon or will my friend getting an LE down the road be getting his first?!?

#367 2 years ago

Can confirm the code does integrate the shaker already.

#368 2 years ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

If so how is it ?

Been banging on my Pro for a few days now and love it! Plays faster than I was expecting which is great as I love fast and flowy games. For comparison I wasn't super crazy about Jurassic Park, good game but I thought it a bit cluttered and a touch too slow. Shots are reasonable to make, seems like lots to do even on the Pro model. I love doing the shot through the left bumpers, looping it around then catching it on the top right flipper into the scoop, very satisfying. I haven't noticed excessive drains or the ball flying over the flippers as others have mentioned Borg games tending to do, at least not on my model, the game seems fairly designed to me. Also love how they handled songs, you can pick a favorite to just keep playing in the background and it only gets overridden by modes, then it comes back to your selected song once done with a mode, very cool. Drives me nuts on other music pins when the song keeps cutting out. Mine doesn't have any issues out of the box except for the scoop protector which eventually I'll replace. I emailed Stern about it and they got back to me right away saying they are working on a replacement part. This one is an easy recommend to me even if just the Pro, it's awesome.

PXL_20220209_004150372 (1) (resized).jpgPXL_20220209_004150372 (1) (resized).jpg
#369 2 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

Been banging on my Pro for a few days now and love it! Plays faster than I was expecting which is great as I love fast and flowy games. For comparison I wasn't super crazy about Jurassic Park, good game but I thought it a bit cluttered and a touch too slow. Shots are reasonable to make, seems like lots to do even on the Pro model. I love doing the shot through the left bumpers, looping it around then catching it on the top right flipper into the scoop, very satisfying. I haven't noticed excessive drains or the ball flying over the flippers as others have mentioned Borg games tending to do, at least not on my model, the game seems fairly designed to me. Also love how they handled songs, you can pick a favorite to just keep playing in the background and it only gets overridden by modes, then it comes back to your selected song once done with a mode, very cool. Drives me nuts on other music pins when the song keeps cutting out. Mine doesn't have any issues out of the box except for the scoop protector which eventually I'll replace. I emailed Stern about it and they got back to me right away saying they are working on a replacement part. This one is an easy recommend to me even if just the Pro, it's awesome.
[quoted image]

Thank you and by coincidence you have Godzilla. I was thinking about grabbing that too at the same time .
Not to change rush subject but, do you recommend that one also?

#370 2 years ago
Quoted from Oldworldman:

I called my distributor yesterday and they told me the first week in March is when they will be arriving and I am in the Southeast.

I plan on picking up my Pro tomorrow from Player One Amusements.

They came in today or yesterday I believe.

#371 2 years ago

Put about 30 plays on a pro last week, Tues , Thursday, and went back to give it another go Sunday. Didn't much care for it. Not terrible, but didn't grab me. Almost felt as bad as TMNT. Probably give it some more plays just to learn it for tournaments.

IMG_20220206_184240_01 (resized).jpgIMG_20220206_184240_01 (resized).jpg
#372 2 years ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

Thank you and by coincidence you have Godzilla. I was thinking about grabbing that too at the same time .
Not to change rush subject but, do you recommend that one also?

Yeah Godzilla is one of the better pins I've played in recent memory, admittedly I like it better than Rush. I played the Pro version of Godzilla as well and honestly it's also great, but spring the extra for the Premium if you can.

#373 2 years ago

Got my email today for final and shipping payment for a LE !

#374 2 years ago

Had a great game on ours the other day
Can one get to Cygnus on current code? I was close!

Rush GC (resized).jpgRush GC (resized).jpg
#375 2 years ago

Posted this in the wrong thread. I must say, I’m very pleased with this game. I like Rush as much as anybody who listens to classic rock does, not a exactly a fan but don’t dislike them either. The theme did nothing for me and historically I’m not a fan of borg games but man o man I sure am a fan of this one. I can’t believe how well it plays on essentially entry code!

#376 2 years ago

Officially an owner today !

20220209_171826 (resized).jpg20220209_171826 (resized).jpg
#377 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Officially an owner today !
[quoted image]

congrats..Waiting for mine

#378 2 years ago

Went with purple posts and translucent rubbers. Changing some of those rubbers was a real puzzle!

7B3B6DBE-B22A-4C2A-8094-B55865F55823 (resized).jpeg7B3B6DBE-B22A-4C2A-8094-B55865F55823 (resized).jpegDCADF613-9491-472C-B61B-19883D988CDA (resized).jpegDCADF613-9491-472C-B61B-19883D988CDA (resized).jpeg
#379 2 years ago

Alright so very new to pinball and I'm stressed about this damn scoop breaking or getting mangled in mine. when it arrives can I just cut a piece of mylar and put it on top of the scoop to help it maybe not get mangled? How hard would it be for me to remove the scoop before we use it? Or should I just keep it as it until we have the issue happen?

#380 2 years ago
Quoted from McIntyre905:

Alright so very new to pinball and I'm stressed about this damn scoop breaking or getting mangled in mine. when it arrives can I just cut a piece of mylar and put it on top of the scoop to help it maybe not get mangled? How hard would it be for me to remove the scoop before we use it? Or should I just keep it as it until we have the issue happen?

Scoops in general are easy to remove. I'd take out asap, but I'd also be requesting an updated one now, if you have proof of ownership. Maybe your distro can help get one

#381 2 years ago
Quoted from McIntyre905:

They may have fixed the problem by the time yours is made.

#382 2 years ago
Quoted from McIntyre905:

Mylar on top won't help. Mylar needs to be on the playfield itself, under the protector or without a protector. The protector is held down by two posts, on on each side of the scoop, and those are held on from the bottom with some nuts and have a plastic mounted on top of them, so you'll need to take off the plastic cover too

#383 2 years ago
Quoted from McIntyre905:

Player One is waiting for Sterns solution. I played all night, so far it's holding ok, no damage yet. I assume it will get bent eventually but I'm just enjoying for now.

You can always bend back if ball starts sticking in the hole.

20220209_164917 (resized).jpg20220209_164917 (resized).jpg
#384 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Player One is waiting for Sterns solution. I played all night, so far it's holding ok, no damage yet. I assume it will get bent eventually but I'm just enjoying for now.
You can always bend back if ball starts sticking in the hole.[quoted image]

looks great,congrats.whats in the goodie bag

#385 2 years ago
Quoted from finman2000:

They may have fixed the problem by the time yours is made.

Just paid final payment my distro says 5 weeks. Should I still ask?

Also thanks everyone for the info!

#386 2 years ago
Quoted from McIntyre905:

Just paid final payment my distro says 5 weeks. Should I still ask?
Also thanks everyone for the info!

You should be fine, nothing to stress about. Stern is correcting the issue starting with the LEs, which are already on the line.

#387 2 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

You should be fine, nothing to stress about. Stern is correcting the issue starting with the LEs, which are already on the line.

Bless thanks guys super stoked

#388 2 years ago

So pinballjah posted this pic over in a different thread (to showcase John_I 's sweet ticket sticker cover) ... and I just noticed that Geddy still has the six-string bass in the artwork on the Pro translite.

Personally I don't care, but many people out there definitely took issue when it was on the cabinet (granted, that was much larger and more prominent, plus it conflicted with the number of tuning knobs, which you can't see on the translite) ... but anyway I figured I should point it out and let you all debate. lol

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#389 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

So pinballjah posted this pic over in a different thread (to showcase John_I 's sweet ticket sticker cover) ... and I just noticed that Geddy still has the six-string bass in the artwork on the Pro translite.
Personally I don't care, but many people out there definitely took issue when it was on the cabinet (granted, that was much larger and more prominent, plus it conflicted with the number of tuning knobs, which you can't see on the translite) ... but anyway I figured I should point it out and let you all debate. lol[quoted image]

My cabinet has 6 strings on one side and four on the other. I wonder if they know about the translite as well?

6 strings, 3 tuning keys and 4 string nuts.

0D2344B2-75DB-4404-972D-45FE43216819 (resized).png0D2344B2-75DB-4404-972D-45FE43216819 (resized).png
#390 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Personally I don't care, but many people out there definitely took issue when it was on the cabinet (granted, that was much larger and more prominent, plus it conflicted with the number of tuning knobs, which you can't see on the translite) ... but anyway I figured I should point it out and let you all debate. lol

It bothers me more, they have Roll The Bones art on some machines and plastics and it built into the scoop but no Roll The Bones music. At least a little snippet related to the scoop/mystery would be nice. I really like that album, some good music on there.

#391 2 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

It bothers me more, they have Roll The Bones art on some machines and plastics and it built into the scoop but no Roll The Bones music. At least a little snippet related to the scoop/mystery would be nice. I really like that album, some good music on there.

Really hoping they can add some tunes

#392 2 years ago

Any suggestions on where to get the mylar folks are talking about as a temp fix? Does it come off cleanly later once a final fix is provided or is it stuck forever?

#393 2 years ago

Anyone else getting balls stuck on the left side ramp drop to flipper?

I have had to pull the glass twice to fix this.

20220209_214834 (resized).jpg20220209_214834 (resized).jpg
#394 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

[quoted image]

Undo the lock nut and move the ramp slightly. Have this issue with new sterns all the time.

#395 2 years ago
Quoted from JeepSnob:

Any suggestions on where to get the mylar folks are talking about as a temp fix? Does it come off cleanly later once a final fix is provided or is it stuck forever?

Marco has it in sheets that you cut to size.. I've had no issue removing later on. I use this on my shooter lanes until the cliffy's come. I think some say to apply wax first for easier removal.

#396 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

[quoted image]

uhh.. move the return's placement over the inlane so this doesn't happen.

#397 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Undo the lock nut and move the ramp slightly. Have this issue with new sterns all the time.

Thanks.

Never bought new before. I guess I shouldn't assume it's all working and tested out of the box.

#398 2 years ago

New Modfather shooter rods

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#399 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Thanks.
Never bought new before. I guess I shouldn't assume it's all working and tested out of the box.

]

Always a tweak needed here and there on Nib's due to shipping and whatnot.

#400 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

New Modfather shooter rods [quoted image]

Meh - not quite what I'm looking for- I'll wait for the Stern one.

Do Like Alex's Guitar mod he has though - may get one of those....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Apparel - Unisex
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

12,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Corinth, MS
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Bloomingdale, NJ
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Led
Gameroom Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sullivan, WI
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
PinShades

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
WilliPinball Mods

7,999 (Firm)
There are 18,069 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 362.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/8?hl=2manyhobbies and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.