20240410_181338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1438 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_184826850.MP.jpg
IMG_5558 (resized).jpeg
PNG image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6461 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,890 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 358.
#3901 2 years ago
Quoted from Animal:

Finally Rush pinball is in the house! ...after a 3 day shipping delay. Damn she is a beauty, ehh?
[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice! My LE got to the FedEx here in town yesterday but they won't be free till next Wednesday to deliver it. Thinking of renting a truck, but think I should just wait

#3902 2 years ago
Quoted from Animal:

Finally Rush pinball is in the house! ...after a 3 day shipping delay. Damn she is a beauty, ehh?

What's your number?

#3903 2 years ago

More Pinwoofer and maybe this isn't the place!!

I have Pinwoofer's kit on Rush and it sounds amazing. Dan over there probably the greatest guys out there just wanting to make sure you are happy.

I'm mainly a premium guy but Rush went LE on all my premiums I installed Kenwoods with Speaker Lights.

My gripe was the blue cone of the Pyle's. Blue isn't my color I know it's petty. I also couldn't believe the Pyle's could really be far better than the Kenwoods. (was hoping to save money on future kits by not eliminating the Pyle's) So I swapped the Kenwoods back in yeah sound quality went down and Dan wasn't full of it. So back in with the Pyle's.

I'm 36 and would like to think my hearing is still somewhat decent lol.

I just picked up a Polk external sub and can't wait to see what that does.

Again I'd love to reiterate how amazing Dan has been on just answering my endless questions. The system is very very easy to install!

LE 24

PXL_20220326_012218082 (resized).jpgPXL_20220326_012218082 (resized).jpg
#3904 2 years ago
Quoted from Animal:

Beauty! What I really dig in your game room is the fish tank. I got to do that!

#3905 2 years ago

Quick question: is this the correct pinwoofer to buy?
RUSH - PINWOOFER KO 8IN 5.25IN SPIKE-2 SUPER KIT

#3906 2 years ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Quick question: is this the correct pinwoofer to buy?
RUSH - PINWOOFER KO 8IN 5.25IN SPIKE-2 SUPER KIT

Yes!!! I'd also say order his PinWoofer Ground Loop Isolator Kit.

#3907 2 years ago
Quoted from Nstone4425:

More Pinwoofer and maybe this isn't the place!!
I have Pinwoofer's kit on Rush and it sounds amazing. Dan over there probably the greatest guys out there just wanting to make sure you are happy.
I'm mainly a premium guy but Rush went LE on all my premiums I installed Kenwoods with Speaker Lights.
My gripe was the blue cone of the Pyle's. Blue isn't my color I know it's petty. I also couldn't believe the Pyle's could really be far better than the Kenwoods. (was hoping to save money on future kits by not eliminating the Pyle's) So I swapped the Kenwoods back in yeah sound quality went down and Dan wasn't full of it. So back in with the Pyle's.
I'm 36 and would like to think my hearing is still somewhat decent lol.
I just picked up a Polk external sub and can't wait to see what that does.
Again I'd love to reiterate how amazing Dan has been on just answering my endless questions. The system is very very easy to install!
LE 24
[quoted image]

My pinwoofer kit arrived today. I'm still waiting on my premium to arrive.

#3908 2 years ago
Quoted from Nstone4425:

What's up with that?

#3909 2 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

What's up with that?

Forgive my ignorance, but what does the ground loop kit do exactly and why do you recommend it as well?
Thx

#3910 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Nice! My LE got to the FedEx here in town yesterday but they won't be free till next Wednesday to deliver it. Thinking of renting a truck, but think I should just wait

Rent a truck

#3911 2 years ago

Hows this for a topper

20220325_221042 (resized).jpg20220325_221042 (resized).jpg
#3912 2 years ago
Quoted from Kez11:

What's your number?

#3913 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

The wait was a killer for me...but, its worth it

#3914 2 years ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Beauty! What I really dig in your game room is the fish tank. I got to do that!

Thanks man! That's a reef tank, with coral, inverts and fish. 4 years and going strong. Very relaxing...

#3915 2 years ago
Quoted from Nstone4425:

why do you need the ground loop kit..

#3916 2 years ago

#3917 2 years ago

#451 here
Buid date Feb 18 2022
Delivered March 16th 2022

DSC06330 (resized).JPGDSC06330 (resized).JPGDSC06336 (resized).JPGDSC06336 (resized).JPG
#3918 2 years ago

Ha sorry.

I should have clarified why for me I needed the ground loop kit.

After the installing my Pinwoofer kit I was getting a little bit of what I call white noise from the speakers. I asked Dan about it and he suggested I get that part. He said sometimes there's whitenoise other times there not.

Before ordering I moved my cables around to see.if it helped. I figured 16 bucks is pretty cheap so why not. After installing in my backbox the noise is gonna.

#3919 2 years ago

Got my cabinet trim back from the powder coat shop, here's a sneak peek... The color is Prismatic Powder's Illusion Red, pretty happy with how it matches the cabinet lettering. Look forward to installing it this weekend!

IMG_1214 (resized).jpegIMG_1214 (resized).jpeg
#3920 2 years ago

Huge Rush and Neil fan
Taylor Hawkins dead at 50
Drummer for the Foo fighters Wtf !!!

#3921 2 years ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

Huge Rush and Neil fan

Taylor was an excellent drummer and decent singer.Very sad

#3922 2 years ago

That’s awful news about Taylor- so very sad.

#3923 2 years ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

Huge Rush and Neil fan

Very sad to hear.. Horrible news. He was awesome. Had ticket to see Foo Fighters this summer..

#3924 2 years ago
Quoted from kmad:

Who did you contact to get it?

I've just been emailing stern support at their contact off the website. Reported a few code bugs, sent some pics of some things that were not installed correctly, etc. The tech I've been emailing with has been super nice and responsive.

#3925 2 years ago

Roger Waters coming

#3926 2 years ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

Huge Rush and Neil fan

Wow, that's terrible. I'll always remember our completely random demolition go-karting match at Malibu Grand Prix outside Atlanta late one night.

RIP, Taylor.

#3927 2 years ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

Huge Rush and Neil fan

Horrible. I am so bummed. I am a huge Foo Fighters fan.

#3928 2 years ago

No Words

Screenshot 2022-03-26 at 08.48.14 (resized).pngScreenshot 2022-03-26 at 08.48.14 (resized).png
#3929 2 years ago

For updates, can you connect to a 5GHZ NETWORK? ...and if so, can it process the data faster?

Reason I ask is it is not recognizing my 5GHZ NETWORK, but my phone, tablet, etc in same area does?

#3930 2 years ago
Quoted from andre060:

Got my cabinet trim back from the powder coat shop, here's a sneak peek... The color is Prismatic Powder's Illusion Red, pretty happy with how it matches the cabinet lettering. Look forward to installing it this weekend!
[quoted image]

Used that color on my Elvis, looks great!

#3931 2 years ago
Quoted from Animal:

For updates, can you connect to a 5GHZ NETWORK? ...and if so, can it process the data faster?
Reason I ask is it is not recognizing my 5GHZ NETWORK, but my phone, tablet, etc in same area does?

I don’t believe it’s capable of using 5GHZ. The quickest for me was using a USB. Have not tried direct connect with Ethernet cable yet.

#3932 2 years ago
Quoted from usafstars:

I don’t believe it’s capable of using 5GHZ. The quickest for me was using a USB. Have not tried direct connect with Ethernet cable yet.

Yeah, I tried twice, wifi was very slow, much slower than JJPs. I connected by ethernet and got the update in 20 minutes...

#3933 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Roger Waters coming

I think Roger will be with a us a few more years.

#3934 2 years ago
Quoted from ian866:

No Words
[quoted image]

Had FF tickets for this summer replacing tickets for 2020 that was canceled. Can't believe he is gone. Too young!

FB_IMG_1648303834978 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1648303834978 (resized).jpg
#3935 2 years ago

Just ordered this sub to replace the Polk sub that sits under my Rush LE as it's lows are decent but this is RUSH and deserves the best!
Think is will be too much? Nah. It's a music pin after all. =)

Velodyne Acoustics MiniVee 10 Specs
Sub-Woofer
Type Active
Power Rating 1000W RMS/2000W Peak
Frequency Response 23 - 120Hz (±3dB)
Crossover Frequency Low-Pass 40 - 120Hz (12dB octave initial, 48dB octave ultimate)
High-Pass 80Hz (Digital) (6dB octave slope)
Phase 0 or 180° (Adjustable)
Magnetic Characteristics 346 oz (21.6 lbs)
Drivers 10" (254mm) Aluminum Cone (Kevlar Reinforced)
8" (203.2mm) Piston Diameter
Enclosure Sealed
Inputs Speaker Level, Line Level (RCA) Gold Plated
Outputs Line Level (80Hz up)
Shielded Yes
Construction Extruded Aluminum
General
Dimensions 12.7 x 12.3 x 14.5" (322.5 x 312.4 x 368.3mm)
Shipping Weight 35 lbs (15.8kg)

Velodyne sub Minivee (resized).jpgVelodyne sub Minivee (resized).jpg
#3936 2 years ago

First tune to test with it will be Subdivisions of course.

#3937 2 years ago
Quoted from Nstone4425:

Ha sorry.
I should have clarified why for me I needed the ground loop kit.
After the installing my Pinwoofer kit I was getting a little bit of what I call white noise from the speakers. I asked Dan about it and he suggested I get that part. He said sometimes there's whitenoise other times there not.
Before ordering I moved my cables around to see.if it helped. I figured 16 bucks is pretty cheap so why not. After installing in my backbox the noise is gonna.

FWIW, my Premium and just pinwoofer Super Spike kit sounds great. No ground loop issue. Highly recommend this product.

#3938 2 years ago
Quoted from CrashJT:

FWIW, my Premium and just pinwoofer Super Spike kit sounds great. No ground loop issue. Highly recommend this product.

When you turn on the game and at idle, there is a slight hiss. Should it be completely silent?
Albeit my hearing is really good so there's that.

#3939 2 years ago

Any of you guys know where I can get replacement scoop optos in a timely fashion? My opto boards pooped out after only 3 days and I’ve been down for the last week.

#3940 2 years ago
Quoted from MooButt:

Any of you guys know where I can get replacement scoop optos in a timely fashion? My opto boards pooped out after only 3 days and I’ve been down for the last week.

I'm sure you don't want to wait, but you should go directly to Stern. That's a warranty issue.

#3941 2 years ago

20220326_111048.jpg20220326_111048.jpg
#3942 2 years ago
Quoted from DRDAVE:

I think Roger will be with a us a few more years.

To clarify I am not forecasting his death.His show was announced locally.
I would have liked to see Taylor involved in any upcoming Pin.

#3943 2 years ago
Quoted from MooButt:

https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-long-range-opto-emitter-assembly.html
https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-long-range-opto-receiver-assembly.html

#3944 2 years ago
Quoted from Kez11:

I'm sure you don't want to wait, but you should go directly to Stern. That's a warranty issue.

I already did. BUT I DON’T WANT TO WAIT LOL

#3946 2 years ago
Quoted from gandamack:

...what does the ground loop kit do exactly and why do you recommend it as well?

A ground loop isolator allows the audio signal to reference the ground node of the amplifier input, thus eliminating any ground loops present in audio signal route that give rise to audible "hum" or "buzz".

If you hear a slight "hiss", this is a different form of noise that a GLI is not usually expected to remedy (but not to rule it out).

If your system does not have hum, buzz or raido type interference, you probably don't need a GLI. If it does, the GLI is usually 99% effective.

You can get a GLI from us (a model known to work well with minimal signal attenuation), or you can get them on the cheap elsewhere.

Hope that helps!

#3947 2 years ago

Wooo!! One of them made it! Please give me your opinions.

#3948 2 years ago

Spoke to Mike Vinikour at TPF this morning and complimented him on the excellent Expression Lighting programming on Rush. Such a nice guy.

A few tidbits of info:

1) The DJ Mixer EL integration is not likely to change to be song specific (like in Led Zeppelin). This is because the songs used during gameplay are often edited somehow - like skipping slow parts at the beginning. The song specific light shows would need to be reworked to match the full length songs in DJ Mixer, and there likely isn’t time to do that.

2) He wasn’t sure when the EL kits will be available, or if they will come with the same side art as is on the LE.

3) Says there are still a lot more improvements to come for the EL light show in future code updates.

4) Each pill shaped light has two separately addressable RGB LEDs. These are generally set to the same color, but at least one song has some effects where the top half and bottom half cycle differently.

#3949 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Wooo!! One of them made it! Please give me your opinions.

Waiting in anticipation like a kid on Christmas eve for mine to be delivered! =)

#3950 2 years ago

Has anyone else used the Dj feature and realized the the full beginning of 2112 is there?
Also these………
Which means they have The license to utilize somehow!
Now it would make sense to get roll the bones in there

03CC54EF-C7BE-4914-99C6-16B18D318E38 (resized).jpeg03CC54EF-C7BE-4914-99C6-16B18D318E38 (resized).jpeg2B6A4BE7-5E05-4B2F-9E1C-0D95F010190B (resized).jpeg2B6A4BE7-5E05-4B2F-9E1C-0D95F010190B (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

10,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
$ 229.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Virginia Beach, VA
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.00
Apparel - Unisex
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 16.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

Lighting - Led
Gameroom Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 194.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

There are 17,890 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/79 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.