IMG_3100 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240411_225620072.MP (resized).jpg
20240410_181338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1438 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_184826850.MP.jpg
IMG_5558 (resized).jpeg
PNG image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,895 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 358.
#3701 2 years ago

I'll update soon, but I'll go the USB route then deal with IC. I'm on there but not really caring about it right now.
Those Red Barchetta animations!

#3702 2 years ago

I swear I heard a new callout with someone on the phone requesting Rush that sounded like one of the Kids in the Hall.

#3703 2 years ago

.91 is definitely harder than .90. Far Cry now requires the ramp shot on the first iteration. All multiballs except Headlong Flight are 2 ball. Free Will takes 2 hits to the lock shot to add a ball. That is still my favorite shot in the game - tough but satisfying.

My first couple of games were sub 50m, which rarely happened before. Takes a bit to get scores rolling but it makes them more special when they do.

#3704 2 years ago

I’ve done 3 updates via Connect and all went well roughly 47 minutes each .Easy Peesy Lemon Squezy

#3705 2 years ago

DJ mixer is a thing now but the EL shows don’t match the shows in actual gameplay. In gameplay the light shows are way better and synced. In DJ mixer it is a generic light show and doesn’t change at all based in song. LZ EL shows are the same in game and DJ mixer.

#3706 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

.91 is definitely harder than .90. Far Cry now requires the ramp shot on the first iteration. All multiballs except Headlong Flight are 2 ball. Free Will takes 2 hits to the lock shot to add a ball. That is still my favorite shot in the game - tough but satisfying.
My first couple of games were sub 50m, which rarely happened before. Takes a bit to get scores rolling but it makes them more special when they do.

Time Machines also 2-ball? Hoping not - definitely prefer a mix.

#3707 2 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Time Machines also 2-ball? Hoping not - definitely prefer a mix.

Been playing .91 and mystery award is generous with add a ball. So you get to 3 ball pretty quick.

#3708 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Been playing .91 and mystery award is generous with add a ball. So you get to 3 ball pretty quick.

Yeah that's not bad I suppose. Must've glossed over the Time Machine MBs getting changed when I looked at the read me. I was pleased with Far Cry going to 2, but I think Time Machines should be 3 personally.

#3709 2 years ago

I only played one partial game just to see how it was, and I'm still only understanding the barest essentials of the game, but I thought it was more generous with score. Ball 1 was over 200 million. I noticed I had to do more shots for things, but it didn't negatively affect my score. We'll see, could have been tester's luck (aka not trying to score, just test and ending up with a big score).

#3710 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

This is true - but it was just as easy to get to 4 before.

For those that want the old .90 defaults you can select the “Home Install”.

#3711 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I only played one partial game just to see how it was, and I'm still only understanding the barest essentials of the game, but I thought it was more generous with score. Ball 1 was over 200 million. I noticed I had to do more shots for things, but it didn't negatively affect my score. We'll see, could have been tester's luck (aka not trying to score, just test and ending up with a big score).

Can you do your photo shop of the armor colors again? Not lovin the black, thinkin of something gold black vein, nothing over the top, any other colors you might suggest appreciated. Thanks,,

#3712 2 years ago

excellent update! What a fantastic and entertaining game. The lights just pull me right in. Very VERY Fun game to play.

#3713 2 years ago

Good point. Where do you select home install? Is that done at install time or can it be done after?

#3714 2 years ago

Anyone else get a loud duck quack when the game starts updating the code and then once it reboots after the update is installed? Scared the f'n feathers off me...both times!

#3715 2 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

Anyone else get a loud duck quack when the game starts updating the code and then once it reboots after the update is installed? Scared the f'n feathers off me...both times!

I call it the kazoo jump scare.

#3716 2 years ago

This is the most beautiful machine I own. By far. The cab art and colors are just freaking perfect.

#3717 2 years ago

Just looking at rankings, rush in 43 spot
I know it’s early but,this game has to end up in minimal top 20 if not higher.
Can’t speak for pro model. I only played about games of that but, it made me want a machine

#3719 2 years ago

Rush Feature Adjustment covers this…#37 is far cry num of balls. 39 is time machine # of balls.

#3720 2 years ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

Just looking at rankings, rush in 43 spot
I know it’s early but,this game has to end up in minimal top 20 if not higher.
Can’t speak for pro model. I only played about games of that but, it made me want a machine

Doesn’t matter.We’re a big time IMDN house and this is breathing down it’s neck ! To each they’re own of course ,but I can’t see how anyone with serious time on this pin would see it as a turd .These new cats coding for Stern know what time it is !!! They’re completely in tune with the new age of pinball. Anyone can blow you away with lights but it’s the way the game plays that tells the tale.The way they’re meshing everything together is just fantastic ! When you blow up this pin the neighbors all know it

#3721 2 years ago

BTW - when looking at the Install Options, there is “install Novelty” and “Install Directors Cut”. I swear I’ve read the entire thread and didn’t see notes on those. What are those?

#3722 2 years ago
Quoted from jid:

Rush Feature Adjustment covers this…#37 is far cry num of balls. 39 is time machine # of balls.

And relying to my own thread, “install home” changes these both to 3!

I need to put the forum away and go back to play!

#3723 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

This is the most beautiful machine I own. By far. The cab art and colors are just freaking perfect.

I have a dilemma. All of my other machines are now way too dark.

#3724 2 years ago
Quoted from DrDQ:

Get a Zeppelin and put it on the other end; the two of them will light up all the rest of your machines.

#3725 2 years ago

Love how the dj mode and Doug's speaker lights work together!

#3726 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Love how the day mode and Doug's speaker lights work together!

What's day mode?

#3727 2 years ago
Quoted from DrDQ:

That's not a dilemma cracker mf lol

#3728 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

What's day mode?

Geez beelz, I'm so happy right now I can't type!!! Fixed, thx for the callout

#3729 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Geez beelz, I'm so happy right now I can't type!!! Fixed, thx for the callout

Aw, crap...you got me excited about something new I didn't know about!

#3730 2 years ago

Received Rush Premium today.
Not yet all setup etc.

Looks even better in person.
Absolutely excited. Can’t wait to get flipping

BUT,

The Scoop fix is the “LE fix” with the two prongs/forks.

Not sure how I feel about this.
Would I have preferred the Blue Marge Twins
That would allow play

Or this collector’s edition scoop protector? ;P

I kid. I kid.

But seriously.

#3731 2 years ago

My Premium is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I'm soooooo stoked!!!

#3732 2 years ago
Quoted from Craiger:

Anyone else experiencing the update caught in a loop? It’s reaches 99% complete and reverts back to stern insider connected setup page displaying version .90 installed. It’s done that loop three times so far. Fourth times gonna be the charm. I know it!
Edit: and so it was. Fourth time through it went to the game code update screen on its own.

I have done all my updates over Wi-Fi and they all took about 45 to 50 minutes. No issues with any of mine

#3733 2 years ago

How are the LE Stern scoop protectors holding up?

#3734 2 years ago

I have the forks on my LE (not the blue ears). In a week of play just by myself the scoops are getting trashed and starting to send balls off course. I'm talking 5-10 games per day for a week. Pretty crazy. I have scoops on 30 year old games that are in better shape.

Love the game but worried about how it's gonna hold up.

Separate topic -- not using the YYZ bell sounds for the Rush targets is a missed opportunity.

#3735 2 years ago

The new update is f***ing great!! It’s starting to play and sound like a really polished pinball machine. Nice work guys!

And thank you for “blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!!!

#3736 2 years ago

No more gimmes with .91
Shit just got real with scoring.
Definitely more Borg..
Fast. Love it.

#3737 2 years ago
Quoted from Boslaw:

not using the YYZ bell sounds for the Rush targets is a missed opportunity.

"not using the YYZ song for the Rush game is a missed opportunity"

There...I fixed it for you.

#3738 2 years ago

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON

#3739 2 years ago

Aside from YYZ.

#3740 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Plus one of the first time machine awards adds another ball to time machine multiballs

#3741 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Love how the dj mode and Doug's speaker lights work together!

Christ man, that is frickin' beautiful! The bar has been raised for future pins.

#3742 2 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

not using the YYZ song for the Rush game is a missed opportunity"
There...I fixed it for you.

Or having an "exit stage left" on the left drain.

#3743 2 years ago

So I’d swapped SD cards for the .91 update and got a chuckle at the original SD card. I don’t even remember version .85…. But that’s what started on my pro.

Fortunately it is a 16Gb card. And fortunately I had a 16Gb Sandisk laying around from I don’t know where.

B425058F-7282-4A24-838D-63C4A0949D5B (resized).jpegB425058F-7282-4A24-838D-63C4A0949D5B (resized).jpeg
#3744 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Can you do your photo shop of the armor colors again? Not lovin the black, thinkin of something gold black vein, nothing over the top, any other colors you might suggest appreciated. Thanks,,

You mean just repost the ones I did before for the LE?

(I actually like the way they went with the armor. Looks and feels very classy)

#3745 2 years ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

Received Rush Premium today.
Not yet all setup etc.
Looks even better in person.
Absolutely excited. Can’t wait to get flipping
BUT,
The Scoop fix is the “LE fix” with the two prongs/forks.
Not sure how I feel about this.
Would I have preferred the Blue Marge Twins
That would allow play
Or this collector’s edition scoop protector? ;P
I kid. I kid.
But seriously.

I got almost 50 plays with the forks one before the edges were too mangled and affecting ball travel and I took them off and replaced with mylar, so I'd just order a cliffy and play yours because even stern's newest idiotsandwich fix doesn't to anything at all for the upper scoop, which also needs help for sure...

RUSH Scoop confrontation.gifRUSH Scoop confrontation.gif
#3746 2 years ago

Eagerly awaiting my pro. I never thought I'd get so anxious about waiting for a pinball machine. I'm also a diehard Rush fan, so that only makes me even more excited!!!

#3747 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You mean just repost the ones I did before for the LE?
(I actually like the way they went with the armor. Looks and feels very classy)

If you know the post # I can check out again, jus wondering if any new ideas

#3748 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

If you know the post # I can check out again, jus wondering if any new ideas

They don't like it when I keypost my own posts, so that's why the originals are not in the index.

Here's the LE ones I posted before:

RUSH-LE-blue (resized).pngRUSH-LE-blue (resized).pngRUSH-LE-dk-blue (resized).pngRUSH-LE-dk-blue (resized).pngRUSH-LE-dk-burgundy (resized).pngRUSH-LE-dk-burgundy (resized).pngRUSH-LE-dk-green (resized).pngRUSH-LE-dk-green (resized).pngRUSH-LE-lightbluepearl (resized).pngRUSH-LE-lightbluepearl (resized).pngRUSH-LE-orange (resized).pngRUSH-LE-orange (resized).pngRUSH-LE-purple (resized).pngRUSH-LE-purple (resized).pngRUSH-LE-purple1 (resized).pngRUSH-LE-purple1 (resized).pngRUSH-LE-red (resized).pngRUSH-LE-red (resized).pngRUSH-LE-rust (resized).pngRUSH-LE-rust (resized).pngRUSH-LE-teal (resized).pngRUSH-LE-teal (resized).pngRUSH-LE-yellow (resized).pngRUSH-LE-yellow (resized).png
#3749 2 years ago

Sorry, but those all look heinous to me. Satin black FTW.

#3750 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Hoping this is what its looking like down at Ninjacamp.....need protection asap!!!!
[quoted image]

I wish! This is a small shop and we have two printers going 24/7 to meet the demand. I couldn’t be more excited to be providing a solution to the community but I’m starting to wonder if I should have charged $100 a pop to slow roll the orders a bit .

Hopefully everyone can be patient while we crank these out. Knock on wood, it is going pretty well thus far.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 194.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Gameroom Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 229.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 17,895 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/75?hl=geddy2112 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.