20240410_181338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1438 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_184826850.MP.jpg
IMG_5558 (resized).jpeg
PNG image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6461 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,890 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 358.
#301 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Think the translites turned out nice, vibrant colors. Just have to shrink the LE translite so the dog isn’t cut off etc. Just waiting for the Premium to get shipped. Think these will look great beside the game.
[quoted image]

Very nice!! Where did you order the translites?

#302 2 years ago

Just set up a Rush Pro at Lyons Classic Pinball in Co. Got about 10 plays in. Loved it! Can't wait for my LE and Pro for a friend at a pizza place one town over.

#303 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Think the translites turned out nice, vibrant colors. Just have to shrink the LE translite so the dog isn’t cut off etc. Just waiting for the Premium to get shipped. Think these will look great beside the game.
[quoted image]

will you be selling these

#304 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

excuses excuses.mine is not here and im camping at my distros parking lot.

picked it up today - will set up tomorrow.

#305 2 years ago

Rush on location, if your close stop on by and rock out to this pin or any of the 30 machines here

Southland Lanes
6800 W 130th St,
Middleburg Heights, OH 44130

FB_IMG_1644084365436 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1644084365436 (resized).jpg
#306 2 years ago

Just played a pro and had a fucking blast. Promised myself I’d wait for my LE to arrive but just couldn’t resist.

128A50AD-0C17-4DCA-9C5B-64994F438C98 (resized).jpeg128A50AD-0C17-4DCA-9C5B-64994F438C98 (resized).jpeg
#307 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Just played a pro and had a fucking blast. Promised myself I’d wait for my LE to arrive but just couldn’t resist.
[quoted image]

You are weak....weak!!! lol

I've told myself the same.....my LE better get here before the launch party weekend, where I'm TDing, otherwise I won't be playing in it!!

Sorta like the old RGP days, no pins to play nearby, you bought most pins used, shipped, and never having played one......

#308 2 years ago

I played a few games on a Pro today. It had a nice feel to it. Lots to shoot. The Pro definitely feels like a complete game.

Thumbs waaaay up!

#309 2 years ago

Got my Rush topper starter kit in today. Now just planning out the rest of it

IMG_20220205_145347470_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20220205_145347470_HDR (resized).jpg
#310 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

[quoted image]

Stern's killing it with some of the recent Pro's, both Godzilla and Rush Pro models are a blast to play! I even thinking I may prefer the ramp always going into the time machine on Rush Pro.

#311 2 years ago

Got LE inbound. Rush was my first concert. 1986. They set the bar high. Was the best concert and light show I ever saw.

Does it come with Stern invisiglass?

I hope the rules are deep and use the ramp diverter.

#312 2 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

Got LE inbound. Rush was my first concert. 1986. They set the bar high. Was the best concert and light show I ever saw.
Does it come with Stern invisiglass?
I hope the rules are deep and use the ramp diverter.

LE have come with invisiglass, so pretty sure same on rush.

#313 2 years ago

PSA: if you haven't watched and/or don't own Beyond the Lighted Stage, better watch it now -- just watched it with my son and Netflix warned us it's going away on Feb. 14!

20220205_164121 (resized).jpg20220205_164121 (resized).jpg
#314 2 years ago

Also just got out to play a Pro on location (scoop protector gone, mylar in place) and holy crap it was fun! Definitely didn't score well, but I think once we get ours at home and can dive into the scoring nuances it'll be a big boost. Some other thoughts:

- We own TMNT. Rush is waaaaaay more forgiving. Think I only got one Borg bounce.

- I know callouts have been seen as hit or miss, but "I'm Geddy Lee, I'll sing whatever lyrics I want" definitely got the lulz.

- Happened to hit the Time Machine shot from the upper flipper! Don't expect it to be consistently repeatable but it was pretty cool.

- So so fast.

- My one gripe: The multiball songs continuing to play after you go back down to single ball. I hope they fix that, because I'd rather know I'm still in a mode song or just go back to what I chose at the start.

This was next to a JP and maybe I'm biased because I already have a Pro on order, but Rush was just a lot more uptempo and fun. Very, very excited to get it in the garage soon!

#315 2 years ago

Winner!

#316 2 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Also just got out to play a Pro on location (scoop protector gone, mylar in place) and holy crap it was fun! Definitely didn't score well, but I think once we get ours at home and can dive into the scoring nuances it'll be a big boost. Some other thoughts:
- We own TMNT. Rush is waaaaaay more forgiving. Think I only got one Borg bounce.
- I know callouts have been seen as hit or miss, but "I'm Geddy Lee, I'll sing whatever lyrics I want" definitely got the lulz.
- Happened to hit the Time Machine shot from the upper flipper! Don't expect it to be consistently repeatable but it was pretty cool.
- So so fast.
- My one gripe: The multiball songs continuing to play after you go back down to single ball. I hope they fix that, because I'd rather know I'm still in a mode song or just go back to what I chose at the start.
This was next to a JP and maybe I'm biased because I already have a Pro on order, but Rush was just a lot more uptempo and fun. Very, very excited to get it in the garage soon!

I think the multiball gripe was addressed in the new code. If not, I hope it is soon!

#317 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

[quoted image]

Lucky.. Still haven't found one

Played this instead this evening..

20220205_181705 (resized).jpg20220205_181705 (resized).jpg
#318 2 years ago
Quoted from jid:

I think the multiball gripe was addressed in the new code. If not, I hope it is soon!

Sweet, hoping so! Not sure what code I was on but it was still a little buggy for sure. At one point started Red Barchetta multiball - all the shots went red but song didn't start and balls didn't fire for a good 10 seconds. I actually drained single ball but thankfully the game caught up and started the MB.

Would also love more of an indication on when a mode is ready to start but maybe I need to learn rules better. Either way, amazingly fun!

#319 2 years ago

Looking for a Rush pro translite for my lit up wall display - please hit me up if anyone finds a lead or is selling one. Thanks!

#320 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Played this instead this evening.. [quoted image]

Player 1 Mississauga has one on the floor. Very close to you.

#321 2 years ago

Any more pro reviews from recent deliveries?

I’m thinking about pulling the plug in favor of a Mando Pre. Toughest pinball decision I’ve had to make!

#322 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Player 1 Mississauga has one on the floor. Very close to you.

I know but they aren't open Saturday evening.

When my son has baseball practice I sometimes go play some pinball.

#323 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I’m thinking about pulling the plug in favor of a Mando Pre. Toughest pinball decision I’ve had to make!

Have you played Mando a bit? I wasn't impressed...and I thought I would be.

#324 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Yeah I’d wait and give the Rush Pro a shot. Mando Pros and Premiums seem to be readily available in a market where NIB sterns are almost impossible to find at MSRP. I had a pro for a bit and while the presentation was awesome, the game itself got very boring for me quickly

#325 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Oooo that's tough. I really enjoy Mando premium. Mando pro I don't care for. However I really enjoy the show, theme, etc on Mando.

The layouts are so different. Yep I think you should just get both. Lol

Well sorry for not helping.

#326 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

I know but they aren't open Saturday evening.
When my son has baseball practice I sometimes go play some pinball.

Or come to my place next week. Should have a pro in place by then.

#327 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Haven’t played it at all, seems to be a love it or hate it game.
Looks a bit different from a layout perspective compared to Rush. That’s really what got me considering this, what is a better fit for the lineup? Don’t have any Eddy games either.

#328 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Don’t have any Eddy games either.

I don't think that's the one to own. ST would be better, but good luck with that at this point.

Man, do I remember the thrashing us owners got when that came out...

#329 2 years ago

Different layout doesn’t always mean better.
It’s a fine game but Mando LE left fast.
Definitely put some time on one first.
Maybe it will click with you.

#330 2 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Would also love more of an indication on when a mode is ready to start but maybe I need to learn rules better. Either way, amazingly fun

Isn't it when the red light starts flashing on the time machine?

#331 2 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Isn't it when the red light starts flashing on the time machine?

Maybe? I need to brush up on the ruleset before I go next time - didn't see it on the apron card but also just skimmed. Maybe more frequent callouts would help and I imagine are coming in an update.

#332 2 years ago

pulled the protectors out of our pro before playing a game the one on the right from the front scoop was damaged before they even boxed it up!

DSCN2783 (resized).JPGDSCN2783 (resized).JPGDSCN2784 (resized).JPGDSCN2784 (resized).JPGrush (resized).jpgrush (resized).jpg
#333 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Played this instead this evening.. [quoted image]

Deadpool is a great game!

#334 2 years ago

40 plays on protector made with the wrong metal...

IMG_20220206_182730 (resized).jpgIMG_20220206_182730 (resized).jpg
#335 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

40 plays on protector made with the wrong metal...
[quoted image]

Wow, that metal is ripping apart - no good for the silver ball. Hope you removed it right away.

#336 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Or come to my place next week. Should have a pro in place by then.

Thanks for the offer!

Did Jerry say the consumer pros coming next week? I haven't heard a peep..

#337 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Wow, that metal is ripping apart - no good for the silver ball. Hope you removed it right away.

Not my game, but yes it was removed.

#338 2 years ago

So are we thinking the LE will be shipped with fixed protectors ?

#339 2 years ago

Someone posted pics.
Apparently it’s fixed & looks reinforced.

#340 2 years ago

Just got an email from my distributor - Rush Pro shipment coming late this week or early next week.

It's almost time!

#341 2 years ago

If anyone wants to work on alternative apron cards, here is the text from the Pro:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#342 2 years ago

Question for those who have played the game.

Are the songs tied to particular modes? I ask because I watched a couple streams yesterday and could have sworn the mode being played did not correspond to the actual song being played.

Just trying to understand how that aspect works.

#343 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Are the songs tied to particular modes? I ask because I watched a couple streams yesterday and could have sworn the mode being played did not correspond to the actual song being played.

Each mode/multiball has its own song which starts when the mode does, but there's a bug right now where if, say, a multiball ends, its music keeps playing. It doesn't go back to your mode's song. So you often end up in situations where the song you're hearing is no longer accurate

#344 2 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Each mode/multiball has its own song which starts when the mode does, but there's a bug right now where if, say, a multiball ends, its music keeps playing. It doesn't go back to your mode's song. So you often end up in situations where the song you're hearing is no longer accurate

Ok wasn’t aware of the bug but I did notice something seemed a little disjointed with how the music was playing. Didn’t always correspond to what was going on in the game.

#345 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I have a RUSH LE coming, but I couldn't resist the wait and just picked up an LE last week and am really liking it. Usually I get a game and play it a little here and there, but this one I'm addicted to. They layout a fan layout but feels so different. There are a lot of moments where you're tying to collect a hurryup etc. that gets the blood pumping. The Super Jackpot shot is brilliant. Great that you can backhand a lot as well. Custom callouts and theme integration is excellent.

If you're a Star Wars fan, this is the best pin to have. Feel free to PM with questions.

Back to Rush...

#346 2 years ago

Anyone have the game yet with the new scoop protectors?

#347 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

- at ball start you pick a song. It's just background music, doesn't connect to what you are doing/shooting.
- when you start an untimed mode, that song plays until you finish it or drain
- when you start a multiball, that song plays, and right now, continues playing after the end of the multiball until you drain or.. ?

#348 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

- at ball start you pick a song. It's just background music, doesn't connect to what you are doing/shooting.
- when you start an untimed mode, that song plays until you finish it or drain
- when you start a multiball, that song plays, and right now, continues playing after the end of the multiball until you drain or.. ?

I’m pretty sure it was the multi ball where something seemed off so this makes sense.

#349 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Just got an email from my distributor - Rush Pro shipment coming let this week or early next week.
It's almost time!

No Guarantee just yet, buy I just sent in a request for a 1/2 day at work this Friday to make sure I'm home

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 16.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 229.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

6,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sellersburg, IN
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 275.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 17,890 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.