20240410_181338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1438 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_184826850.MP.jpg
IMG_5558 (resized).jpeg
PNG image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6461 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,890 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 358.
#2551 2 years ago

Back to the ramp diverter: there is a ‘ramp diverter power’ setting. I just bumped up the #. But no idea what it was when code was .88. Anyone know? Will this do anything at all?

#2552 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Louisville
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Absolutely beautiful machine,the fix must consist of those 2 blue sides and a new scoop for the ones that are already tore up.Have a fun weekend.

#2553 2 years ago
Quoted from jid:

Back to the ramp diverter: there is a ‘ramp diverter power’ setting. I just bumped up the #. But no idea what it was when code was .88. Anyone know? Will this do anything at all?

I just played a few .Yes that and flipper strength .I had diverter set to the right flipper and shots up the jackpot ramp are barely making it to the diverter area then falling back to the left trail when supposed to be going all the way through .Maybe this was done for now until the final scoop fix is installed on all machines ?

#2554 2 years ago

Either way there’s still more tweaking to come .Even “as is” this is still in my top 2 pins of all time .Not sure if it’s worthy of the title yet but definitely close

#2555 2 years ago

Geez! That scoop fix is something to get used to that’s for sure! They should have made it even bigger and it would have covered up all the damaged playfields at the same time!

#2556 2 years ago

RE: Diverter: cranking up the power made the shots move smoothly and NOT get hung up / slowed down up there. Highly recommend doing this if you are annoyed by the slowdowns at the diverter!

#2557 2 years ago
Quoted from jid:

RE: Diverter: cranking up the power made the shots move smoothly and NOT get hung up / slowed down up there. Highly recommend doing this if you are annoyed by the slowdowns at the diverter!

what setting did you settle on ?

#2558 2 years ago

Location Pro

4E203C2C-D76F-4C38-AB04-190E775175C6 (resized).jpeg4E203C2C-D76F-4C38-AB04-190E775175C6 (resized).jpegD7CA843A-BBE9-4ED5-8F7A-49F1D62A5E49 (resized).jpegD7CA843A-BBE9-4ED5-8F7A-49F1D62A5E49 (resized).jpeg
#2559 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I like the final fix; opinions may differ [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The real problem is the playfield itself. Crappy wood, bad print adhesion and bad superthin clearcoat.

Stern trying to do cheap fixes as always, if this is the final fix there will still be damage in front of the scoop.

#2560 2 years ago

Another thing ,I can’t believe I was so upset with the 6 red dome lights upon reveal .Those lights are a big part of my favorite “moments” in this game .Never judge a book ….

#2561 2 years ago

Oh man. Thanks for these pics
I’m expecting mine in about 10-14 days.

Looks B E A U T I F U L

Quoted from swampfire:

Louisville

#2562 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I like the final fix; opinions may differ [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You have got to be shitting me! That is the worst “fix” I’ve ever seen. This is a joke right????

#2563 2 years ago

Oh sweet Glory.
There is H o p e

Quoted from swampfire:

#2564 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

what setting did you settle on ?

Currently at 200. I think it was 140 initially. I only played 3 games but it definitely made a difference!

#2565 2 years ago
Quoted from Returner:

The real problem is the playfield itself. Crappy wood, bad print adhesion and bad superthin clearcoat.

That’s not what I’m seeing. I’ll take some “after” pics when I get the game home next week.

#2566 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Location Pro[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow! The 90s called and they want their MB and AFM scoop holes back!

#2567 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Louisville

Thanks for posting the right side. Put mine right up to a wall and can't enjoy it!! Hope you have a much fun as we've been having!!!

#2568 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

That’s not what I’m seeing. I’ll take some “after” pics when I get the game home next week.

I mean Sterns playfield in general, the scoop on Rush only shows problems more clearly due to the design of it.

#2569 2 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Sound on my LE is surprisingly shitty especially for a music pin. I’ll be adding an external sub but what kind of adjustments in settings are ya’ll doing to improve?

Couldn't agree more! My first LE stern and I'm not impressed, game play and build quality are great but lacking on the frills for $11K IMO. No topper, simple shooter rod, unimpressive graphics finish (compared to what a spooky butter cabinet looks like), no speaker lights and not to mention the sound system that sounds like Rush is playing from a tin cup. Don't get me wrong, it's a great game but feels like a stern money grab.

#2570 2 years ago
Quoted from sofgwhat:

Couldn't agree more! My first LE stern and I'm not impressed, game play and build quality are great but lacking on the frills for $11K IMO. No topper, simple shooter rod, unimpressive graphics finish (compared to what a spooky butter cabinet looks like), no speaker lights and not to mention the sound system that sounds like Rush is playing from a tin cup. Don't get me wrong, it's a great game but feels like a stern money grab.

Yep. Surprising that licensee/Rush doesn't insist on better audio. If the promo video is accurate, they were involved and you'd think would have some say. Just more business for PinWoofer, but at LE prices it's just insulting.

#2571 2 years ago

Did anybody see this yet? Rush released an official music video for YYZ.
Stern: If you're listening, please add YYZ to the game. If this is not possible, please add it with the topper. Thank you!

#2572 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Surprising that licensee/Rush doesn't insist on better audio. If the promo video is accurate, they were involved and you'd think would have some say.

You hear that Geddy and Alex! It is all your fault!

#2573 2 years ago
Quoted from Craziestsinge:

Did anybody see this yet? Rush released an official music video for YYZ.
Stern: If you're listening, please add YYZ to the game. If this is not possible, please add it with the topper. Thank you!

Agree, great track and video!

#2574 2 years ago

My Rush LE is the best sounding and playing machine in my collection.I will turn it up now,Can you hear it ?

#2575 2 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

can you get all of the cable companies off their dead @sses and upgrade my neighborhood? we still have above ground pole wires and crappy internet providers and speeds (my choices are: at&t [current isp], spectrum [used to be time-warner, then brighthouse], and wow [their cable sucks])
I think the fastest reasonably priced internet that I can get is (up to*) 500MBs for about $70 a month
* you have to love their stupid marketing for this kind of garbage

Depending on your location, Starlink might be an option for you. The waiting list is like a year, but you can sign up now and decide once your name comes to the front of the line.

#2576 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Yep. Surprising that licensee/Rush doesn't insist on better audio. If the promo video is accurate, they were involved and you'd think would have some say. Just more business for PinWoofer, but at LE prices it's just insulting.

After adjusting the audio settings on my LE (4ohm and then the other settings to bring the treble & bass back), my Rush sounds spectacular IMO. Crystal clear music & voice, great stereo separation, and I can feel the bass as my hands rest on the game.

Everyone has different audio expectations though. I went to a collector's house once and he was like "AC/DC just sounds like absolutely SHIT...so I modded mine, it's unbelievable, you've GOT to hear it!" He had this GIANT amplifier or equalizer or something inside his game. He turned it on. It was SOOOOOOO bad...just absolutely caustic. Sounded like a car that blasts too much bass in the distance. You couldn't hear the lyrics or much of the music anymore...just diarrhea fart bass. He looks at me smiling..."Isn't it GREAT?!?!?" I'm like...are you serious? It's horrible. It's viscerally hurting my ears...I think my factory stock one sounds better, you can actually hear the music"....and he says "Oh, well, I'm mostly deaf from going to too many concerts - so this sounds good to me"

Anyway, with some tweaks - Rush sounds awesome.

#2577 2 years ago
Quoted from jid:

Over 200 plays on my Pro. The playfield looks like it is starting to get quite a few ball indentations/dimples. Especially in the lower playfield. Is anyone else seeing this? Is the fix to just put down a large Mylar circle?
I tried to take pics but am failing at getting a good shot with the lighting.

https://playfield-protectors.com/Home/Details/ywD60olF1UK1SB93cUmZFw?catgoryid=22&name=Rush%20%28Pro%29%20%7C%202022%20%7C%20Playfield%20Protector 100 EUR puls shipping. Make your playfield bullet proof.

#2578 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Ugly as sin, but at least the scoop top won't be taking direct "klang" hits to the sides. I was concerned about that pretty much right off. Doesn't really help the front edge much. Stern engineering is ???. Do they drug test?

not like this.gifnot like this.gif
#2579 2 years ago

Rayday Rush Tutorial stream!

#2580 2 years ago
Quoted from sofgwhat:

Holy boo hoo Batman!
The machine is absolutely beautiful and they
Did an incredible job on it.
Scoop fix will come .
Topper will be awesome!

#2581 2 years ago

My biggest concern was having a 350 lbs
$14k CDN work of art sitting there unplayed because of that scoop.

The “fix” I see on the Premiums seem Sufficient to allow play without Damage
At least until Stern or Cliffy make the final scoop fix.

I’m just happy I can have peace of mind to enjoy one of my dream pins without fear of destroying it.

However, PinMonk might be onto something here. LOL

#2582 2 years ago

Here’s a better picture of my Premium with the scoop fix. I really don’t mind it.

B7DAD8F0-1E70-43F2-A3C6-E876A87B6670 (resized).jpegB7DAD8F0-1E70-43F2-A3C6-E876A87B6670 (resized).jpeg
#2583 2 years ago

I'll admit - it looks a LITTLE better in context. I wonder how it would look without the rubber blocks and with a couple posts with rubber rings instead...

#2584 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Here’s a better picture of my Premium with the scoop fix. I really don’t mind it.
[quoted image]

I agree. If it works then I am fine with it.

#2585 2 years ago

Ok how do I get the scoop fix so I can play the hell out of it?

#2586 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Ok how do I get the scoop fix so I can play the hell out of it?

I reckon the pins at LAX are for being used the fix. Makes me happy - I was planning to go nuts with mylar in that area.

#2587 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Louisville

Dude! Thank you for the pictures of the upper cabinet side art. Those album images are right in the “sweet spot” of my preferred era of the band. Now, the wait until AUGUST continues.

#2588 2 years ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

I'll admit - it looks a LITTLE better in context. I wonder how it would look without the rubber blocks and with a couple posts with rubber rings instead...

Totally agree. By itself it looks ‘closed in’ but in context it is just screaming for someone to put decals on the side. There will be starman sides in no time!

#2589 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I reckon the pins at LAX are for being used the fix. Makes me happy - I was planning to go nuts with mylar in that area.

I'm trying to get someone to post a pic of the scoop on the pros at LAX so we can see

#2590 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

[quoted image]

Does it make the dead end / VUK shot more difficult to hit from the left flipper? That isn't exactly an easy shot with the original protector, but seems like it will be impossible now. Fortunately post passing from left to right is easy.

#2591 2 years ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

My biggest concern was having a 350 lbs
$14k CDN work of art sitting there unplayed because of that scoop.
The “fix” I see on the Premiums seem Sufficient to allow play without Damage
At least until Stern or Cliffy make the final scoop fix.
I’m just happy I can have peace of mind to enjoy one of my dream pins without fear of destroying it.
However, PinMonk might be onto something here. LOL

It's actually 210lbs...

#2592 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

I'm trying to get someone to post a pic of the scoop on the pros at LAX so we can see

Pros have the same setup.

#2593 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

[quoted image]

Was there anything done for the side scoop, because that is taking a beating too...

#2594 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

Does it make the dead end / VUK shot more difficult to hit from the left flipper? That isn't exactly an easy shot with the original protector, but seems like it will be impossible now. Fortunately post passing from left to right is easy.

Well my 81-year-old dad made that shot 5 times in a row until I told him he should try for something else.

EDIT: Sorry, I missed that you said left flipper. I think that shot is impossible, but I’ll try tonight when I go back over,

#2595 2 years ago

Here’s another pic...I am really interested to see if anything was done for the side scoop?

CACD4314-E427-4FBC-9F03-BC39FFDCB059 (resized).jpegCACD4314-E427-4FBC-9F03-BC39FFDCB059 (resized).jpeg

#2596 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

[quoted image]

Don’t mind it .
Would like to see the rubber black
Or match playfield more.
At least they are trying.
Upper scoop needs something also
My Le getting banged up on both

#2597 2 years ago
Quoted from bouche03:

Here’s another pic...I am really interested to see if anything was done for the side scoop?
[quoted image]

Seems time they could have gone with something more streamlined like the did at the bottom of the ramp to the time machine.

IMG_20220311_175118184 (resized).jpgIMG_20220311_175118184 (resized).jpg
#2598 2 years ago
Quoted from Photopin:

Seems time they could have gone with something more streamlined like the did at the bottom of the ramp to the time machine.
[quoted image]

Yeah the main scoop rubbers look like the size of two loaves of bread.

#2599 2 years ago
Quoted from bouche03:

[quoted image]

So much for allowing the balls from entering from the sides.

I have to say, that is one FUGLY fix.

#2600 2 years ago
Quoted from bouche03:

I'll take it, ugly or not. Seems they could have at least made the scoop protection a themed mod. I could totally see rounding out the 90 degree edges and makine it look like a pair of wheels. Whoo-lah, you now have "between the wheels."

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 42.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 229.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 210.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Lermods

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Virginia Beach, VA
There are 17,890 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/52 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.