IMG_3100 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240411_225620072.MP (resized).jpg
20240410_181338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1438 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_184826850.MP.jpg
IMG_5558 (resized).jpeg
PNG image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,892 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 358.
#2501 2 years ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

Nothing got stuck. It all freed up .
Just thought it was interesting and happy I didn’t have to remove glass.
I see you’re from Toronto.
I guess you’re are super fan?

Nope! Not me, but my brother-in-law is...

Here's the story if you're interested...

#2502 2 years ago
Quoted from Craziestsinge:

Oh cool!
I’ll watch
Thank you

#2503 2 years ago
Quoted from Craziestsinge:

Great video! Nice to see everyone enjoying it.

#2504 2 years ago
Quoted from DrDQ:

Anyone doing anything about the inside loop switch not registering on a frequent basis? Bending the switch metal? Something else?
I guess an opto there would have been better.

M&M switch. 40 bucks. Search earlier in this thread. Excellent solution.

#2505 2 years ago

Guess I have to call Stern support tomorrow. When the lower pop bumper fires, sometimes it registers the opto behind the instrument targets. And sometimes that instrument opto locks on until another solenoid fires. I have taken everything apart and adjusted optos etc and nothing makes a difference. Frustrated for sure!

#2506 2 years ago

After a couple of plays, the light show is really improved. However the diverted and auto plunger are wonky beyond belief. No setting (hi/lo/default) works properly. The ball just rattles in the shooter lane. Only code has changed.

The ramp diverted is slow and awful. Never had this before at all.

Pretty ridiculous.

#2507 2 years ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Me too. So, apparently they are cranking out the Prems now?

Yes

#2508 2 years ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Me too. So, apparently they are cranking out the Prems now?

Yes, I had an April build date and I’m getting my Premium Monday.

#2509 2 years ago

Golden Acapulco nights

20220310_201200 (resized).jpg20220310_201200 (resized).jpg
#2510 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

The ramp diverted is slow and awful. Never had this before at all.

I’m working on a new divertor design. My friend with a 3D printer is helping me out with it. First proto def kept the ball flowing faster when diverted, but it didn’t fit in the mech quite right & I made a few other tweaks as well. Version 2 will be ready & tested, too!

Maybe I’ll release the file when I’m done if anyone wants to print their own…maybe I’ll make a bunch of extra & sell em.

#2511 2 years ago

I PULLED INTO KATMANDU
SMOKE RINGS FILL THE AIR

#2512 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

My Mando LE buttons are a hot mess as well, but Rush LE is perfect. Probably just poor QC from the supplier Stern uses.

In that case I'll see if I can get a replacement service button block from Stern under warranty. The ones in it SUCK. Also, the cabinet wood is really ratty. Seems like there's been a cost reduction there, too. Crazy on an "LE."

#2513 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I’m working on a new divertor design. My friend with a 3D printer is helping me out with it. First proto def kept the ball flowing faster when diverted, but it didn’t fit in the mech quite right & I made a few other tweaks as well. Version 2 will be ready & tested, too!
Maybe I’ll release the file when I’m done if anyone wants to print their own…maybe I’ll make a bunch of extra & sell em.

Mark me down either way! Definitely looking for the diverter to flow better once I get my Pro.

#2514 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I would love to print my own. The diverter slows the pro down waaaaay too much. Looking forward to seeing your design! Happy to beta-test it for you too!

#2515 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Awesome! I'd definitely be interested in the STL.

#2516 2 years ago

Anyone have an idea of when they’re going to start selling the expression lights? Or a topper?

#2517 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

In that case I'll see if I can get a replacement service button block from Stern under warranty. The ones in it SUCK. Also, the cabinet wood is really ratty. Seems like there's been a cost reduction there, too. Crazy on an "LE."

Not a fan of cost cutting by stealth.

How much can we take away before anyone notices or complains?

Inevitable with a huge backlog of games at the moment.

I swear translites have got thinner, more transparent over the years as well!

I love Stern games, but I always have to cross my fingers that I don't have a lemon.

#2518 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

That's good news. I don't know if my kid's Toybox printer is gonna print it LOL.

The diverter was PERFECT for me in 0.88. It has to be software.

#2519 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

My Mando LE buttons are a hot mess as well, but Rush LE is perfect. Probably just poor QC from the supplier Stern uses.

I haven’t had any problems with my button’s either

#2520 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

They changed the flipper power to a numerical value in .90 code so you'll have to lower it again if you had them backed off before code update. I have my left & right at 230 a piece and upper right at 180, seems to be enough power for me.

I also coincidentally went with 230 on the lowers and actually felt like it played better. I left the upper at default. I’m also curious what others are doing.

#2521 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

That's good news. I don't know if my kid's Toybox printer is gonna print it LOL.
The diverter was PERFECT for me in 0.88. It has to be software.

The diverter has too much “straight” on the right side. This makes it too tight on the ramp's curve & the ball can’t make a nice smooth turn. I’m sure this varies a bit game by game…but we saw this happen in the reveal stream, so I’m sure lots of people are getting this poor diverter transition.
A00615E4-E096-4F40-8B24-96A29F9FA857 (resized).pngA00615E4-E096-4F40-8B24-96A29F9FA857 (resized).png

#2522 2 years ago
Quoted from MooButt:

Anyone have an idea of when they’re going to start selling the expression lights? Or a topper?

Mandalorian Topper, then Godzilla topper, then Rush topper.

So, no time soon I would say?

#2523 2 years ago

First post here, so go easy... I've had my Rush Pro for about three weeks or so. I've enjoyed reading all the hype, and reviews around here. The only thing I have to offer that differs from what I've read, is that with Fiber internet connection, and the machine's bluetooth, updates take 15 minutes tops. No issues loading .90 last night.
Peace, and happy pinning!

#2524 2 years ago
Quoted from Jimmypinner:

First post here, so go easy... I've had my Rush Pro for about three weeks or so. I've enjoyed reading all the hype, and reviews around here. The only thing I have to offer that differs from what I've read, is that with Fiber internet connection, and the machine's bluetooth, updates take 15 minutes tops. No issues loading .90 last night.

The update is fast once you get the download done.

Enjoy beating up the machine! We do!!!

#2525 2 years ago
Quoted from Jimmypinner:

can you get all of the cable companies off their dead @sses and upgrade my neighborhood? we still have above ground pole wires and crappy internet providers and speeds (my choices are: at&t [current isp], spectrum [used to be time-warner, then brighthouse], and wow [their cable sucks])

I think the fastest reasonably priced internet that I can get is (up to*) 500MBs for about $70 a month
* you have to love their stupid marketing for this kind of garbage

#2526 2 years ago

Took mine 3 hours from downloading 5 modules to verifying 5 modules then updating the code on the game from 0.89 to 0.90.

#2527 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

The diverter has too much “straight” on the right side. This makes it too tight on the ramps curve & the ball can’t make a nice smooth turn. I’m use this varies a bit game by game…but we saw this happen in the reveal stream, so I’m sure lots of people are getting this poor diverter transition. [quoted image]

Mine was real quick early on but now slows the ball down quite a bit .I have to look at it today but if anyone comes up with a fix please lmk .

#2528 2 years ago

My area only has satellite Internet.
No lines/wires/cables.
And internet becomes unusable 5pm-11pm.

Internet wise, I live in 1992.

When I try to do an update
6-8 hours to download.

Only other option is use cellular
Which is 10GB for $50 & $5/GB overage.
The Corrupt monopoly that is internet & telecommunication in Soc. Dict. Of Canada

#2529 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Mine was real quick early on but now slows the ball down quite a bit .I have to look at it today but if anyone comes up with a fix please lmk .

Same here. It was quick for a week out of the box. Now it’s slow diverting to the right flipper. Is it something mechanical? Is it software? strange.

#2530 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Quoted from BeeGee6533:

Same here. It was quick for a week out of the box. Now it’s slow diverting to the right flipper. Is it something mechanical? Is it software? strange.

I agree. I only played .88 before. Diverter was quick and perfect. The only thing that changed was going to .90. Has to be software.

#2531 2 years ago

Louisville

8A0E0327-C724-43F6-8906-D961E3B0EAAB (resized).jpeg8A0E0327-C724-43F6-8906-D961E3B0EAAB (resized).jpeg92BCE90C-61EE-4A2A-B4C4-1E0CB6E6E48E (resized).jpeg92BCE90C-61EE-4A2A-B4C4-1E0CB6E6E48E (resized).jpegD50DF3E1-41F4-4C90-9A53-4CCC405C1556 (resized).jpegD50DF3E1-41F4-4C90-9A53-4CCC405C1556 (resized).jpegDEE047C3-39A0-423C-9565-0466A8150432 (resized).jpegDEE047C3-39A0-423C-9565-0466A8150432 (resized).jpeg
#2532 2 years ago

I like the final fix; opinions may differ

297859BE-3143-4B55-A4EF-32732EE2E33A (resized).jpeg297859BE-3143-4B55-A4EF-32732EE2E33A (resized).jpeg7DB4432D-3CEE-4690-AD2B-07A32C367B33 (resized).jpeg7DB4432D-3CEE-4690-AD2B-07A32C367B33 (resized).jpeg83BE0AF1-20DB-4749-8A1F-277E89299BD1 (resized).jpeg83BE0AF1-20DB-4749-8A1F-277E89299BD1 (resized).jpeg
#2533 2 years ago

With Rush upgrades pushing 9gigs now... Stern really needs to invest in doing delta upgrades when possible.

#2534 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I like the final fix; opinions may differ [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Was hoping the side scoop would get something as well. It is already getting beat up on mine. Hopefully cliffy does something.

#2535 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Louisville
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats! Don’t let Dalton play it too much - your avg ball times are gonna be 30 mins…

#2536 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I like the final fix; opinions may differ

April 1st is still a few days away, isn't it?

#2537 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I like the final fix; opinions may differ [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I hope it looks better in person because that is ugly on-line!

#2538 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Is that really the scoop fix?

#2539 2 years ago

The official Stern fix??

#2540 2 years ago
Quoted from Analogkid:

Is that really the scoop fix?

It can’t be…. But it is funny AF!

#2541 2 years ago

Save us Cliffy-Wan

#2542 2 years ago

Those blue nubs look like they will cause drains like crazy. Also looks like they will start bending outwards pretty quickly.

Not a fan based on the pictures. How does it play?

#2543 2 years ago

No way is that the official fix. Holy cow - I'm usually a paragon of happy go lucky "they're only games y'all chill" but that's ugly as fuck!!

Now if that's a temporary fix that swampfire put together to keep his game from getting trashed, then you gotta do what you gotta do and I tip my hat to you 1000%.

If that's the "Stern" fix..... Cliffy better open a new account for all of the cash that's gonna roll in!

#2544 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Similar to some LZ spots on the playfield. Creates some chaos which I like - I dig it.

#2545 2 years ago

I think it’s the official fix - all 3 Rush’s here have it. It looks better in person, and I had no problem making the lower scoop shot. I added mylar to the top scoop (and a bunch of other places). Game times are still really long, so I don’t think the BNOD’s are causing too many drains.

#2546 2 years ago

Ok - gotta find a positive... at least they kinda color matched the rubber to the playfield!

#2547 2 years ago

Sound on my LE is surprisingly shitty especially for a music pin. I’ll be adding an external sub but what kind of adjustments in settings are ya’ll doing to improve?

#2548 2 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Sound on my LE is surprisingly shitty especially for a music pin. I’ll be adding an external sub but what kind of adjustments in settings are ya’ll doing to improve?

Still really happy with the amp upgrade I described here. It is by far my best sounding pin now.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/37#post-6808277

#2549 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I think it’s the official fix - all 3 Rush’s here have it. It looks better in person, and I had no problem making the lower scoop shot. I added mylar to the top scoop (and a bunch of other places). Game times are still really long, so I don’t think the BNOD’s are causing too many drains.

I'll be very interested to hear how many games your machine racks up by the end of the weekend. Be sure to give us an audit update!

#2550 2 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Nothing beats a good GeFilter!!
gefilterwaitingassembly (resized).jpggefilterwaitingassembly (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 194.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 229.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

6,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sellersburg, IN
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Cabinet - Other
WilliPinball Mods

$ 42.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oxford, GA
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 17,892 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/51?hl=adamross and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.