IMG_6410 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2562 (resized).jpg
IMG_2578 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2574 (resized).jpeg
20240322_163542 (resized).jpg
20240322_163631 (resized).jpg
20240319_194137 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,878 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 358.
#2001 2 years ago

Any distro’s have pros in stock?

#2002 2 years ago
Quoted from Dexter:

Received my LE yesterday. I must say the red flasher caps by Diddy Mods is a MUST! They look so nice - similar to Medisinyl's Elvira mods - this looks like it should have come this way.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1310-diddy-s-pinball-mods-/05762-rush-flasher-cap-covers-
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I WHOLE HEARTEDLY agree! These mods look great! You're right, machine shoulda come this way.

Flasher Caps (resized).jpgFlasher Caps (resized).jpg
#2003 2 years ago
Quoted from Craziestsinge:

I WHOLE HEARTEDLY agree! These mods look great! You're right, machine shoulda come this way.
[quoted image]

Definitely considering it. Easy to install?

Quoted from Psw757:

I doubt it but you can always call. YMMV.

#2004 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Definitely considering it. Easy to install?

The mods come with some replacement screws that are longer than the stock screws in order to securely fasten the caps. It is a little bit of a challenge to get the securing nut back on without taking the top plastics off, but I found with a small wrench with a piece of duct tape to hold the securing nut in place under the assembly while turning the screw was a good solution. You have to put the securing machine screw through the cap; the red flasher cap; and the LED assembly to complete.

#2005 2 years ago

Hope they add YYZ with the topper!

No thanks.
I’d love for them to include anything to complete the game through code updates but not through purchasing a topper.

#2006 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I will never understand why some of you guys put a blanket over your pinball machine

Cats like to jump on games. I don’t have blankets, but I’ve considered it since I’m always wondering paw prints off the glass.

#2007 2 years ago
Quoted from Photopin:

Yes, for me the 4 ohm just sounds flat. I tried these settings and quickly went back to what I had.

4ohm sucks if you ONLY change to 4ohm. If you try the other settings I posted - it sounds great.

#2008 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Saw these flipper decals on a Houdini. Think they may look decent for those with LEs? Seem to go well with the theme.[quoted image]

I got the laseriffic ones that I use on GOT. Then I got one of each set of the ULEK ones (copperplate & gear sets). And I just got the ones from Back Alley and they're light years away the best toppers out there. So now I'm stuck with about $100 worth of flipper toppers I won't use. Anyone interested?

#2009 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

4ohm sucks if you ONLY change to 4ohm. If you try the other settings I posted - it sounds great.

You've got some cash, Greg...you really should try Pinwoofer and a Klipsch sub on this game and stop dicking around with the sound settings. If you do, you'll realize you've been trying to put lipstick on a pig this whole time.

#2010 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Cats like to jump on games. I don’t have blankets, but I’ve considered it since I’m always wondering paw prints off the glass.

I don’t let our cat anywhere near the gameroom when it’s unoccupied…but then again I’m a dog person anyway

#2011 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You've got some cash, Greg...you really should try Pinwoofer and a Klipsch sub on this game and stop dicking around with the sound settings. If you do, you'll realize you've been trying to put lipstick on a pig this whole time.

Well said!!

#2012 2 years ago

#351 landed. Great game. Not quite happy with the sound. Tried Rarehero settings. They do make a cleaner sound, but seem less full and you really need to crank the volume. I also tried the 8 ohm on both speakers with no filter, it sounded fuller but somewhat muddy. Anyone else have some settings to share? I did hook up a Polk sub, which helps with the bass.

#2013 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Flip n’ out posted on FB they have some pros and premiums ready for pickup at a show in KY in less than 2 weeks.

#2014 2 years ago
Quoted from gripwhip:

#351 landed. Great game. Not quite happy with the sound. Tried Rarehero settings. They do make a cleaner sound, but seem less full and you really need to crank the volume. I also tried the 8 ohm on both speakers with no filter, it sounded fuller but somewhat muddy. Anyone else have some settings to share? I did hook up a Polk sub, which helps with the bass.

Stock equalizer settings, 8 ohm, music attenuation at -7 and a polk sub. Sounds great to me.

#2015 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

I have this on my Maiden. Here is an example.
[quoted image]

I had a few customers ask me about that powder coating color change that would make the RISH LE pop more... After looking at lots and lots of colors. I came up with this one for a customer's RUSH LE and added some more of my Refinery upgrades to it. This is Pinball Refinery edition #1.

I am more than happy to powder coat anyone's LE to this color. I strip all of the armor raw metal and start fresh. Just PMe if you're interested in having yours done.

Thanks,

Steve
Mi Pinball Refinery

IMG_20220303_194435318 (resized).jpgIMG_20220303_194435318 (resized).jpgIMG_20220305_120004532_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20220305_120004532_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20220305_120009784_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20220305_120009784_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20220305_120014967_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20220305_120014967_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20220305_120039657 (resized).jpgIMG_20220305_120039657 (resized).jpgIMG_20220305_120056833_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20220305_120056833_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20220305_120105664_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20220305_120105664_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20220305_120141264_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20220305_120141264_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20220305_120506433_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20220305_120506433_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20220305_120630282_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20220305_120630282_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20220305_120641467_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20220305_120641467_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20220305_120650079_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20220305_120650079_HDR (resized).jpg

#2016 2 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I had a few customers ask me about that powder coating color change that would make the RISH LE pop more... After looking at lots and lots of colors. I came up with this one for a customer's RUSH LE and added some more of my Refinery upgrades to it. This is Pinball Refinery edition #1.
I am more than happy to powder coat anyone's LE to this color. I strip all of the armor raw metal and start fresh. Just PMe if you're interested in having yours done.
Thanks,
Steve
Mi Pinball Refinery
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This is sweet. Very nice and how it should have come.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#2017 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

This is sweet. Very nice and how it should have come.

Thank you... And I agree.

It was not a easy cabinet color/look to get the right powder coating color. I looked at lots of golds, coppers, and browns. I did not want those cool side rails to blend into the cabinet artwork. I wanted it to POP but it had to be subtle and fit the theme of the artwork also leave no fingerprints, so this is what I came up with. I just finished it an hour ago.

#2018 2 years ago

Hope they add YYZ with the topper!

They are locked in on 16 songs per statements made by Ed. So, i would not get my hopes up

#2019 2 years ago

I gotta say, I love the long shaker usage on this game... that it shakes subtlety while the end of ball bonus points are tallied, and throughout the game. A much more tactile experience.

#2020 2 years ago

Attached Pinnovators PINsub connector and a Polk PSW10 to my LE this morning... wow ! Talk about night and day difference. Steps up the sound quality quite a few steps. Still tweaking the settings, but it's a worth the upgrade !

Also measured, cut and connected an ethernet cable to the system. Hard to get a true test of speed till the next update, but logging into IC seems faster. Was in slow wifi pocket in the house, so this will be a nice step-up.

Question about the clock... the minute hand appears to be about 2 minutes behind where it should be. Instead of lining up at "noon", it lines up to 58ish. Is this just solved by loosening the screw on the clock and readjusting the home position, or is this solved in menu settings ?

#2021 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I tried the other settings as well, but didn't like the sound.

#2022 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Saw these flipper decals on a Houdini. Think they may look decent for those with LEs? Seem to go well with the theme.[quoted image]

I got these for my LE but didnt get a chance to put them on yet. Will post pics when I do!

#2023 2 years ago
Quoted from ChesterWhite:

Attached Pinnovators PINsub connector and a Polk PSW10 to my LE this morning... wow ! Talk about night and day difference. Steps up the sound quality quite a few steps. Still tweaking the settings, but it's a worth the upgrade !
Also measured, cut and connected an ethernet cable to the system. Hard to get a true test of speed till the next update, but logging into IC seems faster. Was in slow wifi pocket in the house, so this will be a nice step-up.
Question about the clock... the minute hand appears to be about 2 minutes behind where it should be. Instead of lining up at "noon", it lines up to 58ish. Is this just solved by loosening the screw on the clock and readjusting the home position, or is this solved in menu settings ?

Honestly the clock doesn’t make any sense at all to me…. It looks cool and the ‘time’ matches what’s up on the LED screen but what does it mean??? (I got a sub coming too looking forward to it!)

#2024 2 years ago
Quoted from ccw2112:

Honestly the clock doesn’t make any sense at all to me…. It looks cool and the ‘time’ matches what’s up on the LED screen but what does it mean??? (I got a sub coming too looking forward to it!)

U3tc2WEaebIkQzbfMKd0wTbd_pHfH4DKXz4g19VY-lA (resized).jpgU3tc2WEaebIkQzbfMKd0wTbd_pHfH4DKXz4g19VY-lA (resized).jpg
#2025 2 years ago

Awesome picture of the master! I get the theme obviously…. My question is the time itself… perhaps it doesn’t mean anything!?

#2026 2 years ago

Thanks,
Steve
Mi Pinball Refinery
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks outstanding! I am going to say this is the color?
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#2027 2 years ago

It’s close imo
I’d go more towards Rust/Amber/orange of colour spectrum if I had an LE.
lighter, more faded/rusted look to the armor.

My 2 cents.

#2028 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Speaking of cats on glass...one of the locations we had a Walking Dead that had paw prints on the glass occasionally, and we thought a cat was somehow getting into the bar, but they were never distinct enough to tell for sure what it was. They finally caught it on a security camera - a RACCOON was coming in through the roof somehow and wandering around the bar at night.

#2029 2 years ago

Thanks,
Steve
Mi Pinball Refinery

Amaing work!!

#2030 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Ike:

I gotta say, I love the long shaker usage on this game... that it shakes subtlety while the end of ball bonus points are tallied, and throughout the game. A much more tactile experience.

I just added a shaker to my Rush Pro

Really like it.. Easy add.

#2031 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I’m still getting my gameroom settled. I’ll look into these things when that happens. In any case, the game has 4ohm speakers, so getting the main game itself sounding good with what it’s good is important even before adding a sub.

#2032 2 years ago

Subtle mod idea:

How many of you realized the “middle” two flashers tell you which way the ramp diverter is going to send the ball? I didn’t at first…but they pulse to tell you which way the ball will go, and the red button on the lockbar will switch them. So - I was thinking, to make this a clearer color code, why not change the rest of the flasher domes to isolate the red ones that actually mean something?

Maybe purple domes on the slings and yellow on the uppers?

422CBCD6-4F3B-4096-9B22-734A3EC89C30.jpeg422CBCD6-4F3B-4096-9B22-734A3EC89C30.jpeg
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#2033 2 years ago
Quoted from jid:

Flip n’ out posted on FB they have some pros and premiums ready for pickup at a show in Louisiana in less than 2 weeks.

The show is actually in Louisville, KY. The Louisville Arcade and Pinball Expo. Zach always has a fantastic setup there. Get there early, he usually sells out pretty quick with what he brings.

#2034 2 years ago

I don't know if someone can help me, it is normal i cant choose the 2 songs Cygnus, it is a bug of the code???

#2035 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Subtle mod idea:
How many of you realized the “middle” two flashers tell you which way the ramp diverter is going to send the ball? I didn’t at first…but they pulse to tell you which way the ball will go, and the red button on the lockbar will switch them. So - I was thinking, to make this a clearer color code, why not change the rest of the flasher domes to isolate the red ones that actually mean something?
Maybe purple domes on the slings and yellow on the uppers?
[quoted image]

I was actually thinking of going all purple just because the red is too much for me, but this is an excellent adjustment.

#2036 2 years ago

Thanks,
Steve
Mi Pinball Refinery

I like this but, personally it still doesn’t work for me.
Curious did you happen to try the same color of the clock ? Neil’s drum kit

#2037 2 years ago
Quoted from Robhorror:I don't know if someone can help me, it is normal i cant choose the 2 songs Cygnus, it is a bug of the code???

It’s a couple songs that can only be achieved through gameplay. It’s a nice bonus to hear Cygnus at the end of game once in a while. Definitely my favorite!

#2038 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinplayer1967:

It’s a couple songs that can only be achieved through gameplay. It’s a nice bonus to hear Cygnus at the end of game once in a while. Definitely my favorite!

Many thanks for your answer!!!

#2039 2 years ago

I’m having trouble with the shooter lane clunking
The ball behind the upper right flipper area.
It only sometimes.
I feel like the rubber piece on the shooter
Is a little disfigured.
I tried pushing it tighter on rod Etc
Messed with screws a little.
Game is perfectly leveled out to what it should be
Anyone good with this kind of thing?

#2040 2 years ago
Quoted from Dexter:

Received my LE yesterday. I must say the red flasher caps by Diddy Mods is a MUST! They look so nice - similar to Medisinyl's Elvira mods - this looks like it should have come this way.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1310-diddy-s-pinball-mods-/05762-rush-flasher-cap-covers-
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

They look cool, but I'm worried the ones on the slingshots would block sightlines for the inlanes and outlanes. Do they?

#2041 2 years ago
Quoted from jid:

Flip n’ out posted on FB they have some pros and premiums ready for pickup at a show in KY in less than 2 weeks.

I reached out and not willing to ship and may have original scoop protectors, might be rough after the show.

#2042 2 years ago

If you hit a right orbit, should it feed cleanly through the pops?

#2043 2 years ago
Quoted from red-line:

If you hit a right orbit, should it feed cleanly through the pops?

Sometimes it does… sometimes it doesn’t. When it does it ends up right between the flippers!

#2044 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

So - I was thinking, to make this a clearer color code, why not change the rest of the flasher domes to isolate the red ones that actually mean something?

The flasher above the drop target area means Free Will Multiball is ready. Wouldn't be a bad idea to change it's color though.

#2045 2 years ago
Quoted from ccw2112:

Awesome picture of the master! I get the theme obviously…. My question is the time itself… perhaps it doesn’t mean anything!?

The clock is used for showing countdown to midnight for Headlong Flight Multiball, except when you are in Working Man mode, then it shows your workday progress from 9 to 5. When the machine is in attract mode, it shows the actual time of day.

#2046 2 years ago

Anyone seen this? I am on the code it shipped with .88 and during 2 of my best games the music disappears , game sounds are still there. Next ball music comes back. Also had a two player game going with the wife and it just shut down completely, and came back only after a reboot .

#2047 2 years ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

I like this but, personally it still doesn’t work for me.
Curious did you happen to try the same color of the clock ? Neil’s drum kit

No worries... I did not try to match any colors in the machine or playfield, this is a color that I picked and I am sure it's not for everyone, that's what there are so many colors to choose from in powder coating world. I can powder coat any color that someone would like, but this is the only color I have done in this title.

I saw your email and we can talked to what you would like you would like to do for your machine, I'm glad to do it for you.

Steve
Mi Pinball Refinery

#2048 2 years ago

#374 has been collected now (374 as in mar 1974 when the first rush album was released

at least the weather was nice for my 6+ hr round trip drive to collect it (and I had plenty of rush tunes to keep me company
4B82B793-A3F6-4E81-A5D9-D0A3ADD035F2 (resized).jpeg4B82B793-A3F6-4E81-A5D9-D0A3ADD035F2 (resized).jpeg

#2049 2 years ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

I’m having trouble with the shooter lane clunking
The ball behind the upper right flipper area.
It only sometimes.
I feel like the rubber piece on the shooter
Is a little disfigured.
I tried pushing it tighter on rod Etc
Messed with screws a little.
Game is perfectly leveled out to what it should be
Anyone good with this kind of thing?

There's been a few people (including myself) post about this, but so far no one's provided a solution. With me it happens on about 80% of the soft shots where I try to set up the Skill Shot.

#2050 2 years ago

Thanks,
Steve
Mi Pinball Refinery

Looks Amazing!!!!! Good work!!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

10,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 42.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 8.00
Apparel - Unisex
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blaine, WASHINGTON
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 17,878 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/41 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.