20240322_163631 (resized).jpg
20240319_194137 (resized).jpg
20240319_194051 (resized).jpg
IMG_5172 (resized).jpeg
20240313_124509 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240313_232015126 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240313_230406999 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,847 posts in this topic. You are on page 37 of 357.
#1801 2 years ago

I saw a previous photo of a pinsider picking up his nib LE in the pickup truck. Is it OK to lay them sideways like that when driving it home? I eventually will be picking up a nib from the distributor and wondering if I should simply rent a u-haul with the hydraulic lift.

#1802 2 years ago
Quoted from gandamack:

I saw a previous photo of a pinsider picking up his nib LE in the pickup truck. Is it OK to lay them sideways like that when driving it home? I eventually will be picking up a nib from the distributor and wondering if I should simply rent a u-haul with the hydraulic lift.

As long as you lay it on the “Truck from this side” side of the box, you’ll be fine.

#1803 2 years ago
Quoted from McIntyre905:

Does anyone hardwire the eithernet cord? If so did you drill a whole for it to run or what did you do?

Just a matter on how much modification you want to do. Least amount of work+changing the stock cabinet is running a cable through the top of the backbox. Theres a hole there for the topper wiring.

#1804 2 years ago
Quoted from gandamack:

There is one side that says truck this side or something like that - that is the bottom of the pin - lay that side down

#1805 2 years ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Yes, as long as the bottom of the game is pointing down. The box is labeled. 3 Sides say DO NOT truck from the side. One says truck from this side. That side is the bottom of the game.

#1806 2 years ago
Quoted from McIntyre905:

LE 444 arrived and set up for my dad the biggest Rush fan I know! [quoted image]

That is awesome - you are a good son!

Quoted from WeirPinball:

I built this house around my addiction. Walkout basement with a sidewalk to the driveway. 40" door, 1350 sq ft game room with no posts 8' ceilings, 1150 sq ft shop with chain hoist to not kill my back setting up games.

Smart! Sounds awesome.

Mine is by accident as I definitely didn't have any pins 23 years ago. Everyone who helps move a pin comments on it though...

#1807 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

Yes, as long as the bottom of the game is pointing down. The box is labeled. 3 Sides say DO NOT truck from the side. One says truck from this side. That side is the bottom of the game.

Got it thanks

#1808 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Just a matter on how much modification you want to do. Least amount of work+changing the stock cabinet is running a cable through the top of the backbox. Theres a hole there for the topper wiring.

Totally gonna use the topper hole thanks!

#1809 2 years ago

Don't you just love it when your brand new LE decides to pull a Thelma & Louise and go on a 4 state cruise?

This is the second time it has happened to me, the first was with my GNR LE last year. This time it was Rush - the box was at the FedEx hub a few miles from my house *last Monday*, when it decided to take off and go see the country! It was last seen in San Diego two days ago, when it was captured and, er... "rushed" back here to be delivered to me last night. It's finally in my garage waiting to be setup, still in the box which, incidentally, accumulated a whole lot of damage on the road trip. I checked as much as I could and saw no damage to the pin, so I signed for it, but man was I ticked off... I will set it up tonight and hopefully everything checks out on closer inspection.

Oh well... life of the pinhead.

#1810 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Surprisingly, the game comes with low/tight outlane posts from the factory. Try using the higher position if you want it to be a bit tougher. Personally, I’m digging the longer play cuz I wanna keep listening to the music.

My pro came with them in the middle position, hasn't seemed super drainy

#1811 2 years ago

Crap!!!!
Just had my best score ever and forgot to log in to my account!‍
I guess I have something to work for now.ugh283FB0F8-27DA-4F6A-830B-D81B0A8183BD (resized).jpeg283FB0F8-27DA-4F6A-830B-D81B0A8183BD (resized).jpeg

#1812 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

As long as you lay it on the “Truck from this side” side of the box, you’ll be fine.

Hahahaha. I saw one of the pics above that said "uck from this side". I was trying to imagine what they meant

#1813 2 years ago

We received a rush LE and the lights along the side blades on the right side aren't working. The left side works fine. Any ideas where to start?

#1814 2 years ago
Quoted from red-line:

We received a rush LE and the lights along the side blades on the right side aren't working. The left side works fine. Any ideas where to start?

wires in the connector?

#1815 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

wires in the connector?

Kinda what I was thinking but I haven't been able to take a look under the hood yet. I forgot my side blade protectors at home and don't want to shred the side blades by lifting the playfield. I wasn't really sure where the connection was.

#1816 2 years ago

Ok. Here are the Backalley mods in my LE. Both color options shown.

1FF2AC88-3136-43AB-A35C-528FAAD3DB3C (resized).jpeg1FF2AC88-3136-43AB-A35C-528FAAD3DB3C (resized).jpeg34A0094C-E1ED-4D8C-BFB2-55E53AC47065 (resized).jpeg34A0094C-E1ED-4D8C-BFB2-55E53AC47065 (resized).jpeg3A0C271F-F906-48BE-B870-180942726A60 (resized).jpeg3A0C271F-F906-48BE-B870-180942726A60 (resized).jpeg4C2F493E-B42D-47D8-9A41-D503D9A4331C (resized).jpeg4C2F493E-B42D-47D8-9A41-D503D9A4331C (resized).jpeg4FD10E13-774C-4231-9706-7D7EB3F0FD7A (resized).jpeg4FD10E13-774C-4231-9706-7D7EB3F0FD7A (resized).jpeg5E4BAF3A-4B64-4E8D-B5C5-83265FDACAD1 (resized).jpeg5E4BAF3A-4B64-4E8D-B5C5-83265FDACAD1 (resized).jpeg902B7057-D1F1-4FC6-BE4E-AE54E48671DD (resized).jpeg902B7057-D1F1-4FC6-BE4E-AE54E48671DD (resized).jpegB2C7FD69-06FB-4688-AEB3-3D41C241EC30 (resized).jpegB2C7FD69-06FB-4688-AEB3-3D41C241EC30 (resized).jpegE0E92610-F387-4D47-9E60-324EDBCEC922 (resized).jpegE0E92610-F387-4D47-9E60-324EDBCEC922 (resized).jpeg
#1817 2 years ago

I'm loving this game but man.... I've had this a little over a week and already been under the hood more than games I've owned for years.

I tried adjusting my shooter rod to the right because the ball keeps rattling when it gets to the ramp then falls back down. I loosened all the screws (once again, some in crooked) and tried to shift it over but it wouldn't budge. It looks like the top of the plate is already against the side wall but that's the direction I need to go.

Anybody else made this adjustment yet?

#1818 2 years ago

Rush LE DIY Audio Upgrade

One of the first things I noticed when I got my LE was how lousy the audio was. I’ve spent enough time tweaking Stern Spike 2 audio to know that the fundamental problem is the underpowered built-in audio amp. The same amp is used to power the $2 paper cone speakers in the Pro and Premium.

I am generally happy with the quality of the Kenwood speakers on the LE. I’m not looking to turn this into a high end piece of audio equipment - and I like the look and low profile of the Kenwoods. You can certainly swap out the speakers and go with a higher end amplifier, but I don’t personally feel that is necessary. If you want to read more about other aftermarket speakers, I suggest this really great thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/improving-sound-quality-the-diy-route

NOTE: There are several commercial options available for upgrading your Spike 2 audio. I’ve never used any of them, as they cost more than I’m willing to pay. I also like doing things myself when I can. If off the shelf upgrades are more your style, then they are a great option and will surely sound better than factory.

High level steps:

1. Hook into the line level outputs for Left, Right, and Subwoofer using a simple breakout cable attached to CN5 on the Spike 2 CPU board
2. Build a speaker adapter cable (or just solder directly to the speaker lugs)
3. Add a small externally powered amplifier to the backbox to handle Left and Right channels and output to the Kenwood factory speakers
4. Run the Subwoofer line level output to an external powered subwoofer (e.g. Polk PSW10 or Klipsch RSW-12)
5. Adjust the Audio settings through the menu system

Rough cost:

1. Amp ($50)
2. Cables and connectors ($25)
3. Subwoofer (shared w/ another machine, so counting half the cost here) (~ $100 for Klipsch, ~ $60 for Polk) - these often go on sale and that can lower this cost. The Klipsch was $159 on Amazon yesterday.

1.0 Line Level Output Cable

I first learned about the CN5 connector from PinMonk 's excellent writeup on improving Iron Maiden audio: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replacing-on-board-amp-with-external-amp-for-iron-maiden#post-4439126

CN5 is a 7 pin connector on the CPU board that has line level outputs for Subwoofer, Right, and Left channels. This is the same connector that the Stern headphone adapter uses. You can buy adapter cables from some of the commercial audio upgrade companies, but it is simple enough (and much cheaper) to make your own. I already owned a decent crimp tool - which is highly recommended.

The 7 pin housing has a .100” (2.54mm) pitch and requires female crimp pins (you need one housing and four pins). Here are some sample housings/pins that will work:

https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/TE-Connectivity-AMP/1375820-7?qs=vmWJZJgp01vfG7%2F6tp8xJw%3D%3D

https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/TE-Connectivity-AMP/1375819-3?qs=vmWJZJgp01uV4n%2F4EuVitA%3D%3D

The amp that I used has RCA inputs for L and R, so I used a 3 foot 3x Male-Male RCA A/V cable.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BDYL93Y

I cut off the three connectors on one end and stripped them to attach the pins (all grounds connected to one pin) and insert those into the housing. Note that my connector and pins are a bit different from the ones I linked above.

The pinout on the connector, starting from the top, are as follows:

7 - Sub out
6 - R out
5 - L out
4 - Ground
3 - R in (not used)
2 - L in (not used)
1 - Ground

The Red and White RCA connectors are for Right and Left - the Yellow is for the Sub. I will be using a 10 foot RCA extension cable to extend the Yellow cable to the line level input on my external sub.
IMG_0880 (resized).jpegIMG_0880 (resized).jpeg
Inner conductor insulation colors are a bit confusing- Yellow RCA: Green, Red RCA: Red, White RCA: Yellow
IMG_0881 (resized).jpegIMG_0881 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0882 (resized).jpegIMG_0882 (resized).jpeg

NOTE: Since we are completely bypassing the internal amp on the CPU board, you can unplug the speaker and sub cables from the bottom left of the CPU board (CN1 and CN4). I just tucked them under the edge of the board to get them out of the way. You definitely want to do this if you are using an external sub, as we don’t want anything driving the crappy cabinet speaker (which is more of a mid range speaker as opposed to sub).
IMG_0888 (resized).jpegIMG_0888 (resized).jpeg

2.0 Speaker Adapter Cable

I wanted this mod to be reversible, so I created an adapter cable that attaches to the 4 pin Molex speaker connector used to connect the factory speakers to the CPU speaker level outputs. I already had one of these connectors in my connector stash, but you can order these from Mouser (you need one housing and four pins):

https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Molex/03-06-1044?qs=th8CuLdcYnn3SuU5k7nxNQ%3D%3D

https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Molex/02-06-1103?qs=359VwiUTsp0rVi3UDduwvw%3D%3D

I took 2 short lengths of speaker wire, attached the pins on one end and stripped the other end to run to the speaker terminals on the back of the amp. Alternatively, you could just unsolder the speaker wires from the Kenwood speakers and solder new speaker wire that you will attach to the external amp.

I used inexpensive 18 gauge speaker wire from Amazon that I bought a spool of years ago.

3.0 External Amplifier

There are a lot of options here, and I’ve tried several of them ranging from $10 to $80 but I REALLY like the price/performance of this $44 Class T amplifier that comes with a 5A power supply:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077Z7DBRT

I plugged the power supply into the 120v utility port in the lower right of the backbox. Some people may not like this as it is always powered, but that doesn’t bother me. The amp and power supply can be secured using 3M command strips.
IMG_0889 (resized).jpegIMG_0889 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0890 (resized).jpegIMG_0890 (resized).jpeg

4.0 Subwoofer Output

I used a 10 foot RCA extension cable (Male - Female) to give me plenty of room to connect to the Yellow RCA cable and out the bottom of the cabinet to the external sub. I share a single sub between two pinball machines (they have separate L and R inputs and you can use either one).

https://www.amazon.com/Extension-Cable-Stereo-Female-Connectors/dp/B07NP6G82J

Getting the RCA cable out of the cabinet can be a bit tricky. There are vent holes at the bottom rear of the cabinet (you’ll need to raise the playfield to get to them) and they are covered with a mesh screen that is stapled in place. I usually pry out one of two of the staples and use a flathead screwdriver to pry the mesh up and give enough room to run the RCA cable through one of the holes.

5.0 Audio Settings Adjustment

Before powering on the machine, you should set the volume level of the amp and sub gain around mid level. Also center the treble and bass adjustments (if any) on your amp. The sub cutoff should be set to allow as high frequencies as possible (generally this is completely clockwise on the Low-Pass knob).

After powering up the machine, go into Settings - Utilities (UTIL) - Set Audio Levels (VOL). Make the following adjustments:

1. Volume: 25
2. Backbox Speaker Type: 4 ohm
3. Cabinet Speaker Type: 4 ohm
4. Audio Filter: None (very important!)
IMG_0893 (resized).jpegIMG_0893 (resized).jpeg
Now you can adjust the volume knob on the amp and sub to comfortable levels - maybe a bit louder than normal. Adjust the treble and bass knobs on the amp to taste - I ended up leaving mine pretty close to center. You then have lots of room to drop the volume on the pinball machine below the baseline level of 25.

If you try this, please post your results and let me know how it went. This is now the best sounding machine in my collection.

#1819 2 years ago

TBD- great write up. I’d just suggest this if people don’t what to make connectors to the amp. You can use a 3.5mm sux cable with it.

https://www.pinsound.org/shop/en/64-subwoofer-line-out-stern-spike.html

#1820 2 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Just a quick update all the my RUSH mods are in stock and ready to ship, available thru my PinSide shop!
RUSH STEAMPUNK GEAR FLASH COVERS
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1227-willipinball-mods/05759-rush-steampunk-gear-flash-covers
[quoted image]
RUSH STEAMPUNK GEARS DRUMSTICK MOUNTS
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1227-willipinball-mods/05872-rush-steampunk-gears-drumstick-mounts
[quoted image]
RUSH ROLL THE BONES FLASHER DOME REPLACEMENT SET
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1227-willipinball-mods/05787-rush-roll-the-bones-flasher-dome-replacement-set
[quoted image]
RUSH SIGNALS FIRE HYDRANT FLASHER DOME REPLACEMENT
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1227-willipinball-mods/05891-rush-signals-fire-hydrant-flasher-dome-replacement
[quoted image]

I love the Drumstick MOD!!! 957 and 554 arrived today.

Here is the Amazon link to the Niel P Drumsticks. 15.99.
https://amzn.to/3pwFHwT

#1821 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

I get my game today and was thinking of lowering the flipper power because of the scoop protector issues. What number is "normal" or have they gone back to old coil pulse settings of soft, normal and hard?

Bringing this back up because it got buried. The flippers have normal/hard but the coil for scoop has a number. So does the trough. I lowered the scoop too much and the ball wouldn’t eject so I put it back up a little.

#1822 2 years ago

Anybody installed that mod that resembles the Signals album cover? There was a post awhile back of it being installed.

#1823 2 years ago

607 in the game room! Special thanks to Will at Old Town Pinball for the great customer service!!

4CA8DE62-3A92-466E-A4E5-0521C23A1B09 (resized).jpeg4CA8DE62-3A92-466E-A4E5-0521C23A1B09 (resized).jpeg51C28ABE-1F25-4F4F-804A-B459B3B033C7 (resized).jpeg51C28ABE-1F25-4F4F-804A-B459B3B033C7 (resized).jpegF19FC9B1-C645-45B5-9B7E-B12E1D20E6BD (resized).jpegF19FC9B1-C645-45B5-9B7E-B12E1D20E6BD (resized).jpeg
#1824 2 years ago
Quoted from red-line:

I'm having the same issue with the expression lighting . But mine either don't work or lock on. Stern is having me reseat connectors, swap connectors, etc. I re-download new code on a SD card, did a factory reset and still have the issue.

#1825 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

I plugged the power supply into the 120v utility port in the lower right of the backbox. Some people may not like this as it is always powered, but that doesn’t bother me. The amp and power supply can be secured using 3M command strips.

If you're not powering a topper, you can bypass the 12v AC adapter and make a plug that grabs 12v DC from the power distribution board, which would turn on and off with the machine.

The amp you used is rated 12v3A, but I think the 3A draw is probably with high power draw. It probably pulls like 1-2amp under normal use. If you want to test this, I can help you out with that to see what the draw is under normal pin use.

#1826 2 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

I love the Drumstick MOD!!! 957 and 554 arrived today.
Here is the Amazon link to the Niel P Drumsticks. 15.99.
https://amzn.to/3pwFHwT

Thanks!! Here is the actual link for them on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Promark-PW747W-Japanese-Shira-Autograph/dp/B000EEHKHI/ref=sr_1_2

#1827 2 years ago

Insider Connected is not registering my game. It says it is, but I can't download updates etc. So it's dead to me. Back to USB sticks. I don't want to leave a game on for 45 minutes for like a 5 minute job anyway.

IC doesn't seem ready for prime time.

#1828 2 years ago

#760 has landed safely in lovely Loveland CO.

First Impressions:

-Expression lighting system seems way brighter and active than LZ was, can't see owning one without it.
-Right ramp is pretty tight and you pay for missing on either side with stand up targets.
-Very flowy game and not as punishing as some Borg games.
-Has a lot going on, almost too much but once I figure rules out that will change.
-Game has two extra ball inserts which is weird and threw me off at first.
-Very beautiful game and enjoying it so far.

20220302_193419 (resized).jpg20220302_193419 (resized).jpg
#1829 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

#760 has landed safely in lovely Loveland CO.

-Game has two extra ball inserts which is weird and threw me off at first.

EB is available when you get a number of ramp shots (8 IIRC) and/or you collect 5 albums.

The insert will change from the scoop to behind the upper flipper and vice-versa for each slingshot hit.

It IS possible to have both lit up at the same time (happened to me!) and then grab both extra balls on 2 shots.

Obviously, this info is available on the rulesheet...which I'm still trying to master.

...So many things to remember...LOL

#1830 2 years ago
Quoted from frosken:

EB is available when you get a number of ramp shots (8 IIRC) and/or you collect 5 albums.
The insert will change from the scoop to behind the upper flipper and vice-versa for each slingshot hit.
It IS possible to have both lit up at the same time (happened to me!) and then grab both extra balls on 2 shots.
Obviously, this info is available on the rulesheet...which I'm still trying to master.
...So many things to remember...LOL

I haven't played .89 yet, only .88, but there aren't a lot of clues indicating what is going on. Kinda trying to figure out along the way, but I'll upgrade tomorrow.

#1831 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I haven't played .89 yet, only .88, but there aren't a lot of clues indicating what is going on. Kinda trying to figure out along the way, but I'll upgrade tomorrow.

I'm still in "learning mode" as well. As I'm no pinball wizard, I focus on the "obvious" items like the 1-2-3 combo (and album collect), the time machine modes, the time machine multiballs and the far cry multiball. I find that I don't focus enough on starting the Freewill multiball (collect the instruments) and Headlong Flight MB is the hardest to get started IMHO.

I love it, but I don't get that many "long games", and usually try to stack 2-3 albums, but most of the time, I drain before I can collect them...highly frustrating...

As for the modes, My favorite is Working Man...least favorite: Villa Strangiato

All in all, I am VERY pleased with the game...and will be on Cloud Nine when scoop-gate is resolved for good.

#1832 2 years ago

Ball three of my best game. Finished modes and racked up a bunch of achievements. Middle of a multi ball, everything completely froze. Game didn’t come back. Had to turn it off to restart.

Bummer but I was really starting to get the flow.

1265DB66-1B79-4DE8-B621-B014B39E5A5C (resized).jpeg1265DB66-1B79-4DE8-B621-B014B39E5A5C (resized).jpeg
#1833 2 years ago

#958 all setup!

39C53A3D-104C-4CEB-8ACA-55B26C07292D (resized).jpeg39C53A3D-104C-4CEB-8ACA-55B26C07292D (resized).jpeg
#1834 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

If you're not powering a topper, you can bypass the 12v AC adapter and make a plug that grabs 12v DC from the power distribution board, which would turn on and off with the machine.
The amp you used is rated 12v3A, but I think the 3A draw is probably with high power draw. It probably pulls like 1-2amp under normal use. If you want to test this, I can help you out with that to see what the draw is under normal pin use.

Thanks. I’ve used CN6 from the power distribution board in the past with lower powered amps. I might try it with this amp as well, but I’d probably want to put a 2A in line fuse in the cable to protect from potential high current draws. I believe CN6 is rated 12V 2A.

I guess I could use a multimeter to measure current and see what the draw is at my 50% volume setting.

#1835 2 years ago

Good news for me, LE shows up at distributor tmrw!!. Bad news is, 11 hour round trip , and I'm swamped till Tuesday. Oh well, less stress on the scoop.

#1836 2 years ago

For those of you who said you have read the rules… I just read them. I don’t understand them. This is going to take a while to absorb!

#1837 2 years ago
Quoted from frosken:

I love it, but I don't get that many "long games", and usually try to stack 2-3 albums, but most of the time, I drain before I can collect them...highly frustrating...

I feel like it's best to collect the first few albums one at a time, to boost your values, and then once you've got 3-4 then start trying to stack a few

#1838 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Good news for me, LE shows up at distributor tmrw!!. Bad news is, 11 hour round trip , and I'm swamped till Tuesday. Oh well, less stress on the scoop.

I say focus on the good news! Your Canadian friends have arrived!

#1839 2 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Ball three of my best game. Finished modes and racked up a bunch of achievements. Middle of a multi ball, everything completely froze. Game didn’t come back. Had to turn it off to restart.
Bummer but I was really starting to get the flow.
[quoted image]

CC timballs

#1840 2 years ago

Question: should the auto launcher/plunger have some type of rubber on it’s two prongs? My autolauncher is exposed bare steel and there is what sounds like a ball marring clang when the ball comes back down the chute and hits the two prongs of the autolauncher. I’m wondering if there is supposed to be one but mine fell off?

#1841 2 years ago
Quoted from Craiger:

Question: should the auto launcher/plunger have some type of rubber on it’s two prongs? My autolauncher is exposed bare steel and there is what sounds like a ball marring clang when the ball comes back down the chute and hits the two prongs of the autolauncher. I’m wondering if there is supposed to be one but mine fell off?

No. None do on any machine.

#1842 2 years ago

Good tip on the “no filter” for audio. Normally I use the 10 band EQ, but for Rush, this opened up the sound nicely. Sounds much better w my Sub- thank you!

#1843 2 years ago

Here is a slick video featuring unboxing and playtesting of my machine as featured on "The Lonely Rocker".

#1844 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Good tip on the “no filter” for audio. Normally I use the 10 band EQ, but for Rush, this opened up the sound nicely. Sounds much better w my Sub- thank you!

This did trigger a memory, where in the past where I used to play around with audio equipment at home and in the car I always struggled to make RUSH sound correct. Making the sound right for other artist's albums would never quite sound right for RUSH albums. Always tweaking to find the one setting where everything would sound great. Finally gave up and always left RUSH music play flat on the equipment....it's kinda like history repeating itself, even into the pinball world.

#1845 2 years ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Anybody installed that mod that resembles the Signals album cover? There was a post awhile back of it being installed.

I just shipped a whole bunch of them out yesterday and a whole bunch more today, so you'll start seeing them soon. Next wave will go out later next week.

More info / pics / videos in the shop: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1282-rocket-city-pinball/05722-rush-signals-mod-dalmatian-hydrant-flasher-dome

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1846 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

.89 does provide some guidance on the screen when you start a mode, but they're explained more clearly in the rulebook that's been linked a few times (here it is again so you don't have to go find it: https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Rush-Rulesheet.pdf )

#1847 2 years ago

Just got notice my premium is shipping IT'S HAPPENING!

#1848 2 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

daaaaam! already on premiums! nice.

That being said, anyone who ordered the LE from Stern directly on their site already got theres? I'm guessing they do those after dealing with all the distributors first.

#1849 2 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

I hope I get a call soon for my premium. Mods are waiting!

#1850 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

daaaaam! already on premiums! nice.
That being said, anyone who ordered the LE from Stern directly on their site already got theres? I'm guessing they do those after dealing with all the distributors first.

Not yet, sent them a email last week, no response yet.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards
Pinball Machine
$ 16.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods
Plastics
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
NinjaCamp Mods
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Life
Shooter rods
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Machine - For Sale
Portland, OR
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 300.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 229.99
Maine Home Recreation
Armor and blades
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 17,847 posts in this topic. You are on page 37 of 357.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/37?hl=konjurer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.