IMG_3100 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240411_225620072.MP (resized).jpg
20240410_181338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1438 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_184826850.MP.jpg
IMG_5558 (resized).jpeg
PNG image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,893 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 358.
#1751 2 years ago

Man, I just had a killer game - when you get your flow going, this game is really like no other. I just realized how “smart” the divertor programming is. I was in La Villa Strangiato & if you keep your combo on the purple successfully going, that divertor really makes sure you “go around the world”. Awesome.

Be sure to change this setting if you want more corny Canadian jokes! I do.

97579780-7361-4ABB-83ED-3FBC71EF1818 (resized).jpeg97579780-7361-4ABB-83ED-3FBC71EF1818 (resized).jpeg
#1752 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Man, I just had a killer game - when you get your flow going, this game is really like no other. I just realized how “smart” the divertor programming is. I was in La Villa Strangiato & if you keep your combo on the purple successfully going, that divertor really makes sure you “go around the world”. Awesome.
Be sure to change this setting if you want more corny Canadian jokes! I do. [quoted image]

Yeah, I agree. It's so addicting. It clicked on me how useful the diverter was when you are going for 1-2-3 combos, or other shots you need, and they are on a certain side, hit the action button for the diverter just in case you shoot it up there (or do it strategically) and it comes down to the flipper you need.

Other uses too, but that was a useful scenario when I was seeing how high I could get my multiplier before starting a mode/multiball.

#1753 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Be sure to change this setting if you want more corny Canadian jokes! I do. [quoted image]

Obviously!

#1754 2 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

Myself and 2 other collectors I know swear by them. I played GZ LE and Avengers IQ. Glorious and smooth. AIQ = Not a single dimple after 2200 plays. Playfield looks new. No waxing.
What's not to like? 5 years from now which machine would you want to buy?

The problem is it will play like shit for that entire 5 years. They just don't play well.

#1755 2 years ago
Quoted from LargemouthAss:

I lowered the flipper strength to Normal and it seems like plenty of power.

I get my game today and was thinking of lowering the flipper power because of the scoop protector issues. What number is "normal" or have they gone back to old coil pulse settings of soft, normal and hard?

#1756 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

LZ had good sound out of the box. But the Pinwoofer system took it to the next level. I don't know what it is about Rush, but the backbox ohm setting was wrong and was distorted. When I changed it to 4 ohms, it sounded better but never got loud enough to be a REAL Rush game. With PINWOOFER, you have to turn it down so your ears aren't ringing after a session of playing.

Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Congrats, still waiting in Washington for mine

Good times! Since we were mentioned, here's the kit for Rush:

https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-spike-super-kit/

KO (resized).pngKO (resized).png
#1757 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I have the same problem when I flush.

lol, where the fuck were you on that one autocorrect

#1758 2 years ago
Quoted from pindoc1:

Waxing is a waste of time on modern games (since the early 90’s). The factory clearcoat should help protect the playfield better than wax. You will need to keep the playfield, balls, rubber rings, etc, clean with regular cleaning with a cleaner like Novus 1 and/or 2 for the playfield. You can use lighter fluid or Naphtha to clean the rubber rings and glass cleaner on the balls and glass. From the factory, the balls may be packed with a protective oil coating that needs to be cleaned off before use.

I 100% agree. I do use a cleaner wax, but it is more for cleaning and not actually trying to add some layer of wax.
Modern playfields do not need layers of wax.

#1759 2 years ago

My ball Took out the green led above the scoop last night. I think I may need to stock up on some green ones to have on hand in case it happens again.

#1760 2 years ago
Quoted from lapean111:The problem is it will play like shit for that entire 5 years. They just don't play well.

Most games I've played with them were exactly the same. Only thing you lose is a bit of the sound of the ball rolling on the wood

#1761 2 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

On mine, if it's a solid made shot then it zips around.
Are you running medium or high flipper power? Game slope and level good?

It's the same on med or high. The shape of the diverter just seems to stop the ball when it's coming from the right ramp and then diverted to the right. The left ramp diverted to the left works great.

I did a little test...I flipped the diverter around...and with the curve now at the lower part of the diverter, the right/diverted right shot was SUPER smooth. Unfortunately, without the curve on the top-left, the left ramp shot gets blocked.

So, I did a little mockup. I think if the diverter was shaped like THIS, the right/diverted-right shot would be really smooth and fast. Anyone smarter than me wanna try metal fabricating or 3D printing a diverter in this shape? I think a metal diverter would be great, because then you wouldn't have to worry about the thinner part cracking.

New shape mock-up:
Divertor_newshape (resized).jpgDivertor_newshape (resized).jpg

Stock diverter:
Divertor (resized).jpgDivertor (resized).jpg

#1762 2 years ago

Any word on Premiums shipping yet?

#1763 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

not a peep here

#1764 2 years ago

What is your opinion on this: if I put in an order with a distributor for a Premium today or the next few days, would I have a 100 percent chance of getting a pin with the new scoop design (fix)? It is my understanding that the Premium models are the last in line to be assembled and shipped to distributors, but maybe I am mistaken.
Thx

#1765 2 years ago

I wonder if they are waiting to put the new design scoop in the premiums?

#1766 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

I wonder if they are waiting to put the new design scoop in the premiums?

I hope so since I've got one comin'!!!

#1767 2 years ago

Wondering where to find Back Alley rush mods
Can someone post a link?

#1768 2 years ago
Quoted from gandamack:

What is your opinion on this: if I put in an order with a distributor for a Premium today or the next few days, would I have a 100 percent chance of getting a pin with the new scoop design (fix)? It is my understanding that the Premium models are the last in line to be assembled and shipped to distributors, but maybe I am mistaken.
Thx

Hard to say. I was told they are “close” to having the next protector fix completed. What close means is anyones guess but I would hope so.

#1769 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

I'm hearing soon! YESSSSSS!

#1770 2 years ago

Just saw yesterday about a dozen RUSH LE's fresh off the truck being delivered to a dealer in Stevensville MD. All were sold less than an hour after they were announced. I was counting the minutes before a flipper would show up. Woop there it is already! Wish I had the coin, as it is a great game to play.

274990748_5307677782589794_5736040625505265725_n (resized).jpg274990748_5307677782589794_5736040625505265725_n (resized).jpg275016459_5307678059256433_5319337256832999582_n (resized).jpg275016459_5307678059256433_5319337256832999582_n (resized).jpg
#1771 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballConspiracy:

Can someone post a link?

Email him. His site is down because he's busy with a new son and getting ready for TPF. Let him know what you want...he'll get back to you eventually.

#1772 2 years ago

So I got my machine and the two bolts used for the back of the top piece don't seem to fit where they want me to put them at the back but they do go inside the top part into the base. *Sorry if those terms are not correct

#1773 2 years ago
Quoted from McIntyre905:

So I got my machine and the two bolts used for the back of the top piece don't seem to fit where they want me to put them at the back but they do go inside the top part into the base. *Sorry if those terms are not correct

Stand the head up, and the bolts go in from the outside, holding the cabinet and backbox together

#1774 2 years ago

Alright I'm gonna sound so stupid right now.
How do you turn the power on this on lol

#1775 2 years ago
Quoted from McIntyre905:

Bottom of the backbox on the lower right. There's a sheet taped to the glass that shows you the location.

#1776 2 years ago
Quoted from McIntyre905:

Bottom right side of the backbox. But I feel like I'm being punk'd.

#1777 2 years ago
Quoted from McIntyre905:

Switch is under the right side of the head as your looking at the machine.

#1778 2 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

Bottom of the backbix on the lower right. There's a sheet taped to the glass that shows you the location.

You beat me, you S.O.B.!

#1779 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Switch is under the right side of the head as your looking at the machine.

Funny - I had never owned a Stern before and I had the same issue initially LOL.

#1780 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You beat me, you S.O.B.!

giphy (12).gifgiphy (12).gif
#1781 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It's the same on med or high. The shape of the diverter just seems to stop the ball when it's coming from the right ramp and then diverted to the right. The left ramp diverted to the left works great.
I did a little test...I flipped the diverter around...and with the curve now at the lower part of the diverter, the right/diverted right shot was SUPER smooth. Unfortunately, without the curve on the top-left, the left ramp shot gets blocked.
So, I did a little mockup. I think if the diverter was shaped like THIS, the right/diverted-right shot would be really smooth and fast. Anyone smarter than me wanna try metal fabricating or 3D printing a diverter in this shape? I think a metal diverter would be great, because then you wouldn't have to worry about the thinner part cracking.
New shape mock-up:
[quoted image]
Stock diverter:
[quoted image]

Your concept does look like it would be an improvement. Would be fairly straight forward to scan, modify and then 3d print. And would probably hold up ok with PETG. Maybe I'll give it a go this weekend if I get some free time.

I'll double check what mine looks like too.

#1782 2 years ago

I'm looking for a solution to my problem here due to a narrow doorway.

Good news: Rush LE arrived today!

Bad news: My doorway is too narrow for the backbox to get thru. With other pinball machines, I've been able to loosen the backbox enough to swivel it and bring it in while being held. However, this machine is presenting a different set of problems.

1. The left bolt connecting it to the left side inside of the machine is not accessible because of the ramp. It appears i will have to remove the ramp from the playfield to get to this bolt in order to take off the backbox.
2. Thought about removing it from the 4 screws on the inside of the backbox, but the bolts on the right side are covered by part of the power supply or something, which would require me to remove it.
3. The right inside bolt broke off so there is no way for me to raise or lower the backbox without scratching the side artwork until I get a replacement bolt.

What's the easiest/best solution here?

#1783 2 years ago

Fed Ex is trying to give me a heart attack!!! I get a text saying my games been delivered when it hasn't, then get a call two minutes later saying they're 30 minutes out.

giphy (13).gifgiphy (13).gif
#1784 2 years ago

Thank you lol! Now I can't seem to update. Doesn't connect to my wifi and when I tried to download to my usb its telling me disk full. It's a empty 32 GB stick.
Also does this need to be connected to the Internet at all times to use insider connect ?

#1785 2 years ago
Quoted from jonboy71:

Bad news: My doorway is too narrow for the backbox to get thru. With other pinball machines, I've been able to loosen the backbox enough to swivel it and bring it in while being held. However, this machine is presenting a different set of problems.
1. The left bolt connecting it to the left side inside of the machine is not accessible because of the ramp. It appears i will have to remove the ramp from the playfield to get to this bolt in order to take off the backbox.
2. Thought about removing it from the 4 screws on the inside of the backbox, but the bolts on the right side are covered by part of the power supply or something, which would require me to remove it.
3. The right inside bolt broke off so there is no way for me to raise or lower the backbox without scratching the side artwork until I get a replacement bolt.

1. You can just pull the entire playfield out into service position to gain access. Easy peasy.
2. All you need to do is remove the metal cover over the wiring below the power supply, just a few nuts, also very easy.
3. Photo please?

#1786 2 years ago
Quoted from McIntyre905:

Thank you lol! Now I can't seem to update. Doesn't connect to my wifi and when I tried to download to my usb its telling me disk full. It's a empty 32 GB stick.
Also does this need to be connected to the Internet at all times to use insider connect ?

Try rebooting your wifi router and game, make sure your putting in your wifi password in settings also. USB stick could just need to be reformatted first.

#1787 2 years ago

Couple new LEs posted NIB at $12.5 and $12.8. Getting closer to retail.

#1788 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballConspiracy:

Can someone post a link?

I will have pics of his mods on my LE after I get it unboxed today. Then you can see how the different variations look. But yeah as beelzeboob said shoot him an email. [email protected]

#1789 2 years ago
Quoted from jonboy71:

Install a 40" door

#1790 2 years ago
Quoted from andre060:

1. You can just pull the entire playfield out into service position to gain access. Easy peasy.
2. All you need to do is remove the metal cover over the wiring below the power supply, just a few nuts, also very easy.
3. Photo please?

Thank you! I think that will solve the issue for me. Wasn't sure about that cover and how difficult it is to remove.

#1791 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Install a 40" door

Haha. Don't think that wasn't idea number one!

#1792 2 years ago

What are the two empty connectors near the Coin door for? I'm guessing the 9 position one with only six wires that is tucked behind other wiring on the door is for the dollar bill acceptor option? Am I correct? And what's that other unused and hanging 2 pin connector for?

#1793 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Install a 40" door

I'm so thankful for my big basement door into the garage every time I move a pin. My basement is built for moving them in and out.

#1794 2 years ago

What pitch does everyone have theirs set at. Mine seems a little too level as the games seem to go on forever, not a bad thing but dont suspect this was the plan. Thanks

#1795 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

I'm so thankful for my big basement door into the garage every time I move a pin. My basement is built for moving them in and out.

I built this house around my addiction. Walkout basement with a sidewalk to the driveway. 40" door, 1350 sq ft game room with no posts 8' ceilings, 1150 sq ft shop with chain hoist to not kill my back setting up games.

#1796 2 years ago

LE 444 arrived and set up for my dad the biggest Rush fan I know!

PXL_20220302_201755293 (resized).jpgPXL_20220302_201755293 (resized).jpg
#1797 2 years ago
Quoted from Raiders36:

What pitch does everyone have theirs set at. Mine seems a little too level as the games seem to go on forever, not a bad thing but dont suspect this was the plan. Thanks

I have mine at like 6.8 or 6.9. I usually have all my pins around 6.8 - 7.0, but that's just me, though.

#1798 2 years ago

Does anyone hardwire the eithernet cord? If so did you drill a whole for it to run or what did you do?

#1799 2 years ago
Quoted from Raiders36:

Surprisingly, the game comes with low/tight outlane posts from the factory. Try using the higher position if you want it to be a bit tougher. Personally, I’m digging the longer play cuz I wanna keep listening to the music.

#1800 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

I will have pics of his mods on my LE after I get it unboxed today. Then you can see how the different variations look. But yeah as beelzeboob said shoot him an email. [email protected]

I will! Thankyou beezl and kaiser. Lets see those pics

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

Lighting - Led
Gameroom Mods

$ 229.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oxford, GA
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

There are 17,893 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/36?hl=pinwoofer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.