IMG_6410 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2562 (resized).jpg
IMG_2578 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2574 (resized).jpeg
20240322_163542 (resized).jpg
20240322_163631 (resized).jpg
20240319_194137 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,884 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 358.
#1701 2 years ago

How big do the files tend to be?

#1702 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

I’ve dialed in the sound a little bit but does Anyone know what “filter” this post is referring to? I went through all the settings and didn’t see it.

I think he means in Settings > Utilities > Set Audio Levels > scroll to this filter setting, choose it, and select None.

It doesn't sound phenomenal or anything, but after his post and he just didn't know where or what it was and there were no other answers, I hunted for it and thought it sounded slightly better. I do plan on just getting a Pinwoofer, though.

You can also tweak the 10 Band EQ, but I'm not messing with that right now.

Hope this helps

IMG_20220301_230459 (resized).jpgIMG_20220301_230459 (resized).jpgIMG_20220301_230515 (resized).jpgIMG_20220301_230515 (resized).jpg

#1703 2 years ago

[att=image1 (resized).jpegimage1 (resized).jpeg0,2781769 caption=""]

#1704 2 years ago

image0 (resized).jpegimage0 (resized).jpeg

#1705 2 years ago

Bad pin photo but you get the idea. The bobbleheads help. I love this game. It is rather forgiving and what I consider on the easier side, but that being said it is a shooters paradise. There is so much going on, especially during multi-ball that seemingly most shots have a positive outcome. The side scoops suck up balls like a black hole. After about 30 plays the lower protector seems to be in good shape, but the edges are ever so slightly raised. No game play issues. The spinner did come off after about 20 plays but got it back on in a few minutes. Tremendously fun, Artwork, cabinet and expression lighting are amazing. Settings changed from 8ohm to 4ohm with volume at 40 and Attenuation at -20. Speech at 10. All flipper strength on NORMAL. Side scoop lock enabled. Eject Power lowered to 150. Soooooo many satisfying shots up ramps and lanes.......Zero disappointment.

#1706 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

How’s the clunk/reject factor in everyone’s right orbit shot? I changed my flipper settings to normal form hard & it helps a bit…but I feel like maybe the ball guide could use some adjustment. Here’s a pic of mine. I circled the “clunk point”. If yours is super smooth, please take a pic so we can compare. I feel like the guide should line up better with the ink line on the playfield.
[quoted image]

My buddy noticed this as well. We were thinking it maybe was hitting the long thin metal rod at about 7 o'clock on your circle on your picture.

#1707 2 years ago
Quoted from McIntyre905:

How big do the files tend to be?

Generally around 2-3GB. Not much really.

#1708 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Generally around 2-3GB. Not much really.

Last rush upgrade was over 8gigs

You need a usb stick with a 16gig fat32 partition

#1709 2 years ago
Quoted from Calgedy:

My buddy noticed this as well. We were thinking it maybe was hitting the long thin metal rod at about 7 o'clock on your circle on your picture.

I solved the problem. See post #1674.

#1710 2 years ago

#189 in the house! So far so good, loving it.

#1711 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I solved the problem. See post #1674.

Yep, excellent.

#1712 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Last rush upgrade was over 8gigs

Think this will do?
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/kingston-datatraveler-exodia-32gb-usb-3-2-flash-drive-2-pack/15296935

#1713 2 years ago

Yes - should. It just seems to help partitioning as 16gig or smaller. Using windows dsik management is easy tool to do so. Avoid apple’s disk utility. Use diskpart or other utility on osx if needed

#1714 2 years ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

Why? Honest question.

Myself and 2 other collectors I know swear by them. I played GZ LE and Avengers IQ. Glorious and smooth. AIQ = Not a single dimple after 2200 plays. Playfield looks new. No waxing.

What's not to like? 5 years from now which machine would you want to buy?

#1715 2 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

Myself and 2 other collectors I know swear by them. I played GZ LE and Avengers IQ. Glorious and smooth. AIQ = Not a single dimple after 2200 plays. Playfield looks new. No waxing.
What's not to like? 5 years from now which machine would you want to buy?

Properly maintained? The one without the protector. It will still look great.

#1716 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

If someone gets sound that’s real good please post the settings. The more I play with it the more I think it sounds good and then I come back the next day and it sounds like garbage. lol.

I fiddled with this when I got the game, and the sound always sucked. I bailed and installed the Pinwoofer system with a Klipsch sub and now the game blows my balls off when I start a song. It's a ridiculous difference...it's like you have the stereo on LOUD when you're playing. I'm convinced that's the reason I scored over 600 mil on my first game with the new speakers. Certainly wasn't talent.

#1717 2 years ago
Quoted from Calgedy:

[quoted image]

Nice idea. I have the Rush Funko Pop characters but not as cool.

#1718 2 years ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

I think he means in Settings > Utilities > Set Audio Levels > scroll to this filter setting, choose it, and select None.
It doesn't sound phenomenal or anything, but after his post and he just didn't know where or what it was and there were no other answers, I hunted for it and thought it sounded slightly better. I do plan on just getting a Pinwoofer, though.
Hope this helps
[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for posting. I totally forgot where I originally found this setting.

#1719 2 years ago

Reviewing the pinside market and seeing all these flippers selling their new NIB Rush machines, the ads should be taken down and members banned for a year. Ive been on pinside for quite a while and back in the day when new machines came out people were not flipping for profit, they were filling to have fun.

Pinball prices have been driving real pinball enthusiasts out of the and these flippers for profit are a BIG part of the problem.

#1720 2 years ago
Quoted from Animal:

Reviewing the pinside market and seeing all these flippers selling their new NIB Rush machines, the ads should be taken down and members banned for a year. Ive been on pinside for quite a while and back in the day when new machines came out people were not flipping for profit, they were filling to have fun.
Pinball prices have been driving real pinball enthusiasts out of the and these flippers for profit are a BIG part of the problem.

I agree. It saddened me to hear from my distributor that people with deep pockets corner most of the LE's, not for the love of pinball, but buy either as vanity possessions or to flip.
This practice cuts out the pinball enthusiasts or those who are passionate about a pinball theme. It is expensive enough to buy a NIB pinball machine let alone convince your significant other to let you buy one.

#1721 2 years ago

Just a quick update all the my RUSH mods are in stock and ready to ship, available thru my PinSide shop!

RUSH STEAMPUNK GEAR FLASH COVERS
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1227-willipinball-mods/05759-rush-steampunk-gear-flash-covers
7BB01E7B-A2CC-4483-B5A0-82A2CC1077F6.jpeg7BB01E7B-A2CC-4483-B5A0-82A2CC1077F6.jpeg

RUSH STEAMPUNK GEARS DRUMSTICK MOUNTS
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1227-willipinball-mods/05872-rush-steampunk-gears-drumstick-mounts
A1C53D82-8B87-4A7C-8BF4-EC663990279C.jpegA1C53D82-8B87-4A7C-8BF4-EC663990279C.jpeg

RUSH ROLL THE BONES FLASHER DOME REPLACEMENT SET
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1227-willipinball-mods/05787-rush-roll-the-bones-flasher-dome-replacement-set
69193DF5-B18A-487E-9DA8-57061E7E832A.jpeg69193DF5-B18A-487E-9DA8-57061E7E832A.jpeg

RUSH SIGNALS FIRE HYDRANT FLASHER DOME REPLACEMENT
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1227-willipinball-mods/05891-rush-signals-fire-hydrant-flasher-dome-replacement
DC65C9A3-FB62-44BE-9638-609B28F39CE0.jpegDC65C9A3-FB62-44BE-9638-609B28F39CE0.jpeg

#1722 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Those Funko pops are pretty cool too
And HARD TO GET!!

#1723 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Yes - should. It just seems to help partitioning as 16gig or smaller. Using windows dsik management is easy tool to do so. Avoid apple’s disk utility. Use diskpart or other utility on osx if needed

Not gonna lie. You are speaking French haha. Do I need to partition the usb drive or can I just plug it in download the update and plug it into the machine?

Quoted from kool1:

I waited in line way to long to take my Rush funkos out of the box haha

#1724 2 years ago

Update question….
Just getting a chance to play my Rush LE
Since I received before vacation.
Should I do the new update or wait?
I skimmed through the thread and saw some bugs mentioned?
Does the LE update add a lot more to the game?

#1725 2 years ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

Hope this helps
[quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you - I'll take another look when I get home. I messed with the EQ's (typical V shape) and it did improve the sound. I have a Polk 10" hooked up but i'm not too thrilled with this Sub - prob switching over to a Klipsch.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#1726 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Thank you - I'll take another look when I get home. I messed with the EQ's (typical V shape) and it did improve the sound. I have a Polk 10" hooked up but i'm not too thrilled with this Sub - prob switching over to a Klipsch.

I bought a used Klipsch - it's ok but I don't notice a huge difference on my Rush Pro. Maybe something in the settings?

Quoted from Fussa71:

Those Funko pops are pretty cool too
And HARD TO GET!!

They are. I bought them way back on Amazon and kind of forgot about them. Still mint in box LOL.

#1727 2 years ago

My LE #626 arrived yesterday and WOW! This is the fastest pinball machine I have ever played! I lowered the flipper strength to Normal and it seems like plenty of power. I do not know the rules at all (I will be studying the rule book today) but I was able to put up a good game (for me). It took me a few games to get used to the left orbit, I would hit the shot and the ball would be in the trough before I realized what happened, SUPER FAST!!!

20220301_185649 (resized).jpg20220301_185649 (resized).jpg20220301_201559 (resized).jpg20220301_201559 (resized).jpg20220301_204717 (resized).jpg20220301_204717 (resized).jpg

#1728 2 years ago

Guess didnt realize they got that big. Last few I downloaded of random games have usually been pretty small (still waiting on Rush).

Quoted from McIntyre905:

Not gonna lie. You are speaking French haha. Do I need to partition the usb drive or can I just plug it in download the update and plug it into the machine?

I waited in line way to long to take my Rush funkos out of the box haha

The flash drive if its a generic formatted drive, you should be able to just use as-is and dump the files to the main root directory of the flash drive. Last one I updated I just took my Windows installation flash drive and dropped the files there without even having to format it. Then use the following info from the read me:

Update instructions - All Games:
1 - Download the zip file
2 - Unzip the file, this will create a folder that contains SPK file(s).
3 - Open the folder, copy the file(s) to the root level of a
USB stick. (Do not copy the folder.)
4 - Power game off
5 - Insert USB stick
6 - Turn on game
7 - After game boots up it will give the option for software update
8 - Volume buttons change options for full or quick update. Enter selects the
option and starts the update.
9 - Once update is completed game will prompt user to power game off and
remove USB stick.

#1729 2 years ago
Quoted from LargemouthAss:

My LE #626 arrived yesterday and WOW! This is the fastest pinball machine I have ever played! I lowered the flipper strength to Normal and it seems like plenty of power. I do not know the rules at all (I will be studying the rule book today) but I was able to put up a good game (for me). It took me a few games to get used to the left orbit, I would hit the shot and the ball would be in the trough before I realized what happened, SUPER FAST!!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Funny how many people collect music pins. Seem to see a lot of the same games in collector’s line-ups. I am guilty with 9 of my 11 pins music based.

#1730 2 years ago

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Absolute scorcher! And super smooth.

As the game is super fast and has lots of ball drops and transitions, be sure to lay down plenty of mylar. I was noticing early signs of clear coat chipping on ball transitions, specifically the dead end shot. I also pulled up my scoop protectors last night and put down mylar. Good news is that protectors seem to be doing their job, even though they are becoming slightly deformed.

PXL_20220302_044807327.jpgPXL_20220302_044807327.jpgPXL_20220302_044815829.jpgPXL_20220302_044815829.jpg
#1731 2 years ago
Quoted from McIntyre905:

It depends. Sometimes it doesn't like larger USB sticks. Partitioning seems to help with that problem. You can always try, and if you fail, come back and partition the drive.

Also you have to unzip the bundle before moving to USB stick.

#1732 2 years ago

So what do we think about the diverter bar? This game can be so fast and smooth - but that divertor seems to kinda stop the ball cold before it continues its path. I wonder if a modder can redesign it so it has a curved metal ball guide on each side. Space is tight so, not sure that’s even possible.

#1733 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I fiddled with this when I got the game, and the sound always sucked. I bailed and installed the Pinwoofer system with a Klipsch sub and now the game blows my balls off when I start a song. It's a ridiculous difference...it's like you have the stereo on LOUD when you're playing. I'm convinced that's the reason I scored over 600 mil on my first game with the new speakers. Certainly wasn't talent.

amen

#1734 2 years ago

It is finally happening for real: #511 LE is in the house ! I am so happy as this first NIB ownership comes true. And it’s Rush LE pinball baby !!!

Waiting for my two sons this afternoon to continue the unboxing and installation in family.

Sadly, it was a long and hard wait with numerous calls and arrangements with the 2 delivery companies implied. My LE was in transit for almost 1 week and it was sitting in a van at less than 20 minutes from my house since last Friday ! There is really a workforce shortage crisis in the transportation domain. Hopefully it will resolve soon.

Hoping everything is working fine despite the long trip and 5 days stay in the cold. It seems all good for now.

E5E8CB20-6BCD-4F50-9CD3-363508DF4A67 (resized).jpegE5E8CB20-6BCD-4F50-9CD3-363508DF4A67 (resized).jpeg
#1735 2 years ago
Quoted from Intruder99:

It is finally happening for real: #511 LE is in the house ! I am so happy as this first NIB ownership comes true. And it’s Rush LE pinball baby !!!
Waiting for my two sons this afternoon to continue the unboxing and installation in family.
Sadly, it was a long and hard wait with numerous calls and arrangements with the 2 delivery companies implied. My LE was in transit for almost 1 week and it was sitting in a van at less than 20 minutes from my house since last Friday ! There is really a workforce shortage crisis in the transportation domain. Hopefully it will resolve soon.
Hoping everything is working fine despite the long trip and 5 days stay in the cold. It seems all good for now.[quoted image]

Congrats, still waiting in Washington for mine

#1736 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1737 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Funny how many people collect music pins. Seem to see a lot of the same games in collector’s line-ups. I am guilty with 9 of my 11 pins music based.

Black Knight is my only non band theme machine but it still rocks! Have a Godzilla on the way sometime this summer.

02A27FFA-F5A0-4C35-89AA-958B3B25E65C (resized).jpeg02A27FFA-F5A0-4C35-89AA-958B3B25E65C (resized).jpeg
#1738 2 years ago

Got it home in the truck. Will unbox today and post some pics!

6E543B45-1435-47D4-8660-95C7A4E59B9C (resized).jpeg6E543B45-1435-47D4-8660-95C7A4E59B9C (resized).jpeg

#1739 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm not sure I want my balls blown off. Can I just add a sub and loose one?

#1740 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Yeah I definitely love music pins but I have a Godzilla Premium on order as well. If a Black Sabbath machine is made I will HAVE to buy it.

#1741 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

So what do we think about the diverter bar? This game can be so fast and smooth - but that divertor seems to kinda stop the ball cold before it continues its path. I wonder if a modder can redesign it so it has a curved metal ball guide on each side. Space is tight so, not sure that’s even possible.

Mine is nice and smooth 90% of the time. But we've seen games like the reveal stream where it was always slow. So I'm betting there is just some misadjustment going on?

#1742 2 years ago

Yeah I definitely love music pins but I have a Godzilla Premium on order as well. If a Black Sabbath machine is made I will HAVE to buy it.

I’m also waiting for Black Sabbath! But I realistically believe Stern will release a Ozzy pin instead. Anyhow just dreaming

6E6738C2-AF79-4C5A-A3C2-B3087579FB08 (resized).jpeg6E6738C2-AF79-4C5A-A3C2-B3087579FB08 (resized).jpeg
#1743 2 years ago

Me too! My first date with my present wife was Black Sabbath..I think in 1970. You'll love GZ btw.

#1744 2 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

I'm not sure I want my balls blown off. Can I just add a sub and loose one?

LZ had good sound out of the box. But the Pinwoofer system took it to the next level. I don't know what it is about Rush, but the backbox ohm setting was wrong and was distorted. When I changed it to 4 ohms, it sounded better but never got loud enough to be a REAL Rush game. With PINWOOFER, you have to turn it down so your ears aren't ringing after a session of playing.

My wife has my balls in her purse, so I guess it's not really blowing my balls off after all.

#1745 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

LZ had good sound out of the box. But the Pinwoofer system took it to the next level. I don't know what it is about Rush, but the backbox ohm setting was wrong and was distorted. When I changed it to 4 ohms, it sounded better but never got loud enough to be a REAL Rush game. With Pinsound, you have to turn it down so your ears aren't ringing after a session of playing.
My wife has my balls in her purse, so I guess it's not really blowing my balls off after all.

I had to turn mine back to 8 ohms as well… it lowered the volume so bad it was unusable.

#1746 2 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Mine is nice and smooth 90% of the time. But we've seen games like the reveal stream where it was always slow. So I'm betting there is just some misadjustment going on?

On mine, if it's a solid made shot then it zips around.

Are you running medium or high flipper power? Game slope and level good?

#1747 2 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

On mine, if it's a solid made shit then it zips around.

I have the same problem when I flush.

#1748 2 years ago

#246 is in the house! Now I just have to get home and play it!

66793273614__75F0FEB5-5917-4E3A-B732-E8E53D7926B2 (resized).jpeg66793273614__75F0FEB5-5917-4E3A-B732-E8E53D7926B2 (resized).jpeg
#1749 2 years ago

#316 has landed safe and sound!

20220302_113359.jpg20220302_113359.jpg

#1750 2 years ago

I found this site pretty cool stuff on it..just search Rush

https://winterprinting.com/products/rush-v1-living-room-rugs/

Screenshot 2022-03-02 at 10-44-27 Rush V1 Living Room Rugs - Home Decor Area Rug (resized).pngScreenshot 2022-03-02 at 10-44-27 Rush V1 Living Room Rugs - Home Decor Area Rug (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 210.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 35.00
$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sellersburg, IN
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 8.00
Apparel - Unisex
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 229.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 17,884 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/35?hl=motorcitypinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.