20240410_181338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1438 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_184826850.MP.jpg
IMG_5558 (resized).jpeg
PNG image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6461 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,890 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 358.
#1451 2 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

Until there is a formal jukebox mode, you can just start a game, select a song and it will play the song to the end with the ball sitting in the shooter lane. When it finishes playing that song, it starts playing the next. Jukebox mode!

Any taunts or callouts when you don't plunge? The ones in gnr and ehoh are classics.

#1452 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Cracked a billion!

Nice!!!! I was so close earlier this evening. This beat my previous high by over 300M.

20220226_180558 (resized).jpg20220226_180558 (resized).jpg
#1453 2 years ago

Rush is absolutely amazing. The flow and speed pairs remarkably with the music. So many cool modes and I am sure it will only get better. Marvelous!

The scoop however is concerning.
After about 40 total plays my LE scoop appears to be taking a hammering. The fork on the left side of the protector looks to be rising up, and on the same side the protector appears to be caving inward.

All balls look clean and there does not appear to be any functional issues with the ball return at this time. I reached out to tech support a short time ago.

401220BB-5B84-462E-AEE7-5B158B40A529 (resized).jpeg401220BB-5B84-462E-AEE7-5B158B40A529 (resized).jpeg50920B21-28A6-4CA9-B32D-22372C22B977 (resized).jpeg50920B21-28A6-4CA9-B32D-22372C22B977 (resized).jpeg
#1454 2 years ago

Scored 1 billion on my very first game so something isn’t right… checked the settings and default from factory is set to “extra easy”. I then changed it to “medium” and it seems more in line.

#1455 2 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

Live stream with programmer. I’m still trying figure out how I got 3 Billion GC.

I watched this video and a few others... I'm still confused about the rules to this pin.

#1456 2 years ago

Who sells Expression Lighting Systems for the SE's? I want to retrofit that into my PE along with a shaker motor.

Honestly, at 1000 units, Limited Edition Runs are limited. Might as well make 5000 of them if that's what the market demands. The scalp prices are crazy!

And yes, I wish I had an LE coming instead of the PE.

#1457 2 years ago

What's a good way to remove this tape adhesive from the back glass. I was going to use GooGone but figured I'd better ask first before I ruined it.

IMG_20220227_090005793 (resized).jpgIMG_20220227_090005793 (resized).jpg
#1458 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Beautiful great playing game. Still tweaking things but we’re having a good time with this one. Thanks GAP!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Beautiful collection. Congratulations.

#1459 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Beautiful great playing game. Still tweaking things but we’re having a good time with this one. Thanks GAP!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Beautiful collection. Congratulations.

Quoted from pinballjah:

UPS Lewiston, great service.

Thanks.

I may buy a NIB and ship to Niagara for pick up this summer if I cant get what I want from Player One.

#1460 2 years ago
Quoted from Photopin:

What's a good way to remove this tape adhesive from the back glass. I was going to use GooGone but figured I'd better ask first before I ruined it.
[quoted image]

I carefully used a little goo gone and it took care of it without any damage.

#1461 2 years ago
Quoted from Photopin:

[quoted image]

I used a new razor for the majority of the goo, then Windex took care of the rest.

And yeah...that tape goo pisses me off every time I get a game. Use painters tape, maybe?

#1462 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

So, why can't you respond civilly? It's a legit concern, given sterns response . I do play my games, and do not purchase to look at them. And reports on all the games say damage to edge of playfields. Just trying to prevent it if I can.

I’m still waiting over one year now for my Jurassic Park Premium playfield replacement. It’s a joke now. They made more Jurassic games in between this time. They don’t care. Just keep stringing me along. Worst warranty experience I’ve had.

#1463 2 years ago
Quoted from Photopin:

[quoted image]

I ball up some duct tape and dab it off.

#1464 2 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

I’m still waiting over one year now for my Jurassic Park Premium playfield replacement. It’s a joke now. They made more Jurassic games in between this time. They don’t care. Just keep stringing me along. Worst warranty experience I’ve had.

I've had good luck so far in warranty concerns, but nothing as big as a playfield. I see in an above post there are issues with the le scoop fix, as confirmed by others. I bought some cling vinyl to lay under and in front of the scoop to try and stop the problem.

#1465 2 years ago
Quoted from PKingRoch:

Who sells Expression Lighting Systems for the SE's? I want to retrofit that into my PE along with a shaker motor.

SE? PE? WTF?

#1466 2 years ago
Quoted from madangelo:

I watched this video and a few others... I'm still confused about the rules to this pin.

Check this rules overview from Stern. Hopefully it will clear some stuff up for you.

https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Rush-Rulesheet.pdf

#1467 2 years ago

Sorry about that. I have a special edition coming and I want those for it.

#1468 2 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Get used to it, I waited almost 10 months for my complete munsters topper that was sent in for replacement that they seem to have lost.

#1469 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I used a new razor for the majority of the goo, then Windex took care of the rest.
And yeah...that tape goo pisses me off every time I get a game. Use painters tape, maybe?

Painters tape may peel off.....they should just put it inside the cabinet. I had a lot of goo on the playfield glass as well from that blue wrap.

#1470 2 years ago
Quoted from PKingRoch:

Pro or Premium I think you mean.

#1471 2 years ago
Quoted from Photopin:

[quoted image]

Just lightly wipe with a glass cleaner

#1472 2 years ago
Quoted from PKingRoch:

There is no Special Edition. There’s Pro, Premium & LE.

#1473 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

There is no Special Edition. There’s Pro, Premium & LE.

I was taking it that he was meaning SE (Standard Edition or Pro) PE (Premium Edition or Premium)

#1474 2 years ago

BackAlleyMatt Sent me two different lockdown button and flipper styles for Rush! These are made of resin and hand painted. Can’t wait to get them on my LE when it gets here this week. Will post more pics on the machine once it arrives. These are absolutely beautiful in person.

39D5AEA1-084A-4175-9068-30F6C00E3B68 (resized).jpeg39D5AEA1-084A-4175-9068-30F6C00E3B68 (resized).jpeg66239E94-118E-4ADD-B5F2-0C4BD033E556 (resized).jpeg66239E94-118E-4ADD-B5F2-0C4BD033E556 (resized).jpegB64413E8-E7F9-4DE9-A36E-E6145BFAD3BF (resized).jpegB64413E8-E7F9-4DE9-A36E-E6145BFAD3BF (resized).jpegFEC67EE0-303E-45CD-8D1E-CFFA7E05EE33 (resized).jpegFEC67EE0-303E-45CD-8D1E-CFFA7E05EE33 (resized).jpeg
#1475 2 years ago

I haven’t bothered much with mods recently - but Rush certainly has a plethora of nice ones being made. Might have to get a few.

#1476 2 years ago

On .89 and was wondering if anyone else is having issues with songs playing not matching the mode or MB you actually started ?

#1477 2 years ago

Man, guess the LE's sold on Stern's site get shipped close to the end... *twiddling thumbs waiting for shipping info

#1478 2 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I was taking it that he was meaning SE (Standard Edition or Pro) PE (Premium Edition or Premium)

I apologize, again. I can't seem to get the naming to stick in my brain and my dyslexia isn't helping.

Premium is what I have coming. and I am looking for the lights and shaker for it.

#1479 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

On .89 and was wondering if anyone else is having issues with songs playing not matching the mode or MB you actually started ?

Scratch this my tiny brain seems to be shorting out

#1480 2 years ago
Quoted from Photopin:

[quoted image]

I took the backglass off and used Goo gone without issue. Having the factory use sticky tape on the backglass kinda annoyed me, but thankfully the image is behind the glass, so there is no concern about etching it off with Goo Gone and glass cleaner.

#1481 2 years ago

Some Pinside ratings on pro are entertaining.
Glad it’s all a grain of salt.
It’s ok to like a variety of game designers folks!

#1482 2 years ago

I too used goo gone to remove the tape residue from the blackglass and it worked just fine.

So who can tell me the best EQ settings you have found to use on an LE without an external sub?

#1483 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Any taunts or callouts when you don't plunge? The ones in gnr and ehoh are classics.

I heard from Geddy (paraphrased)“ I can play bass, sing, and play keyboards and you can’t even hit a ball!”

Also heard him call me a “hoser” haha

#1484 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

I heard from Geddy (paraphrased)“ I can play bass, sing. and play keyboards and you can’t even hit a ball!”
Also heard him call me a “hoser” haha

I believe RayDay said on the latest TPN stream that they still have quite a bit to put in .The best thing is they’re just being themselves ,you can tell they had fun with this

#1485 2 years ago

This turned out better than I had imagined… ahhhh the little things. Hope you are all having a blast playing pinball !!!!

820168C2-9AC4-4018-B446-1FB19EA94DD9 (resized).jpeg820168C2-9AC4-4018-B446-1FB19EA94DD9 (resized).jpeg
#1486 2 years ago
Quoted from ccw2112:

This turned out better than I had imagined… ahhhh the little things. Hope you are all having a blast playing pinball !!!!
[quoted image]

Congrats!… seems to be an amazing place, any more pics before you go to play please? what number did you got?

Enjoy

#1487 2 years ago
Quoted from ccw2112:

[quoted image]

I want that external volume control but I’m holding out hope Modcouple makes a shadowbox for these .

#1488 2 years ago

Thought you Rush fans might get a kick out of the new version of Apollo 13 I'm working on. I needed an epic song to start the greatest multiball in pinball history... and Rush are the perfect choice. Be prepared to have your gooses bumped (50 secs into the vid if you want to skip)...

#1489 2 years ago
Quoted from ccw2112:

[quoted image]

I like that starman decal. Where did you get it?

#1490 2 years ago

Has anyone had the game brick while you’re in subdivisions multi ball and pop a replay? If not, Bug found.

#1491 2 years ago

I just noticed the full version of 2112 is not in the game. The version on the game has Discovery completely removed and parts of Oracle: The Dream and Soliloquy edited out.

MapleSyrup do you know why? Was that on purpose or a mistake?

#1492 2 years ago

Anyone come up with a solution to the slow mo DIverter? I took a video..

https://photos.app.goo.gl/D8P3BVhgntQhXb4K9

#1493 2 years ago

A Pinside dreamer never showed up Saturday (yesterday) to get the Rush LImited Edition he begged for...this is the machine we opened new in box from last week (see this video

) . No email, no contact...NOTHING from this cretin! Its $12,500...and of course has been out of the box for a week and in showroom. Cash, Check or Bank transfer plus shipping...
If you are another dreamer or "If You Don't Have A Pot To Piss In Or A Window To Throw It Out Of " like him, please do not bother me! [email protected] or 215-953-1188 ext 0 I am here Sunday. Todd Tuckey

THIS IS NOW SOLD

#1494 2 years ago

3 times. Hm. What are the odds ?

#1495 2 years ago
Quoted from toddtuckey:

A Pinside dreamer never showed up Saturday (yesterday) to get the Rush LImited Edition he begged for...this is the machine we opened new in box from last week (see this video ) . No email, no contact...NOTHING from this cretin! Its $12,500...and of course has been out of the box for a week and in showroom.

They were probably just fantasizing about a quick flip for $15k, but when market prices started falling to $14k or even $13k or less when LEs actually started changing hands in the marketplace, they bailed. Pretty crappy of them to stand you up, though.

#1496 2 years ago

Had to be very careful here…. ♥️♥️

E7E73683-F669-4EE5-93F8-9FF46601E6A1 (resized).jpegE7E73683-F669-4EE5-93F8-9FF46601E6A1 (resized).jpeg
#1497 2 years ago

Has anyone checked out what the 'Director's Cut' version is under game settings?

#1498 2 years ago
Quoted from ccw2112:

Had to be very careful here…. ♥️♥️
[quoted image]

Now there’s a real topper !!

#1499 2 years ago

For God's sake can't somebody make a Starman cover for that Insider Connected thing on the apron? It'd be great for people like me who have no intention of using IC to have that light up on the apron and cover the ugly white square. Pleeeeeease?

#1500 2 years ago
Quoted from BeeGee6533:

Having an issue with my LE. Ive had it for two days and the game has been working fine. .89 code has been running for a day and a half. All of a sudden today the game will not boot up. Upon powering up I get the quick initializing Stern logo screen, and then the image of a rush album but the game will not power up beyond this screen no matter how many times I turn it off and on. No lights on the play field or the back box or the QR code reader, etc. It’s just frozen. Any thoughts on how to rectify this?

Ok, so I flashed another SD card and for an evening it booted up and worked. Now, today it won’t boot up again. Just stuck on the album screen. Flashed another SD card. Worked for a bit. Shut it down and it won’t boot up again. Any ideas of what’s going on?

Quick rant: Stern’s quality is garbage lately, sorry for saying. This on an expensive NIB LE. I’ve had significant issues with each Of the 3 NIB sterns I’ve purchased in the last 8 mos.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 35.00
10,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 275.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 42.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

6,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sellersburg, IN
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 17,890 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/30 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.