20240410_181338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1438 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_184826850.MP.jpg
IMG_5558 (resized).jpeg
PNG image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6461 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,890 posts in this topic. You are on page 293 of 358.
#14601 11 months ago

We all were told late April.

Late April 2024!

#14602 11 months ago

My Kingdom for a splitter for my Topper,fits CN7 48 volt I think

#14603 11 months ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

What's your kingdom worth?

#14604 11 months ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

What's your kingdom worth?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#14605 11 months ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Luckily I have one Ninja splitter, since I was an early adopter on their speaker and undercab lights, so I just unplugged my Undercab Ninjalights for now to plug in the topper, until the Ninjas can ship me my Backbox Lights and Power Conversion Kit.

Hurry up, Kaydee!!!

#14606 11 months ago
Quoted from Kez11:

Luckily I have one Ninja splitter, since I was an early adopter on their speaker and undercab lights, so I just unplugged my Undercab Ninjalights for now to plug in the topper, until the Ninjas can ship me my Backbox Lights and Power Conversion Kit.
Hurry up, Kaydee!!!

Thats exactly where Im at but I want a splitter until then.

#14607 11 months ago

Where ??

C8480695-A722-4294-9E01-451F9816336B (resized).jpegC8480695-A722-4294-9E01-451F9816336B (resized).jpegFBFE954E-E520-4759-B38D-E2263E597384 (resized).jpegFBFE954E-E520-4759-B38D-E2263E597384 (resized).jpeg
#14608 11 months ago
Quoted from tominator:

I also ordered an EL kit when they were announced. Was told “late April “… still no kit.
I am in Canada though so maybe the sled dog team is slower than usual getting it here.

Well, it's less of a team and more of a dedicated individual.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#14609 11 months ago
Quoted from konjurer:

I put my name on a list for Expressions Lights immediately after the game was announced and just received mine from my dealer, Fun!, in Texas. A few weeks back, I called them as others were already getting their ELs but Fun! had not received them yet. I just got mine about 5 days ago.
Just finished installing my EL a couple nights ago and it exceeded my expectations and well worth the $$. I loved my Pinstadiums, but EL is so much better. Huge wow factor when playing the game with EL versus without. Worth the wait.

I love them too. I have them on my Led Zeppelin which is also my all time favorite pinball machine.

#14610 11 months ago
Quoted from Drussksu:

I love them too. I have them on my Led Zeppelin which is also my all time favorite pinball machine.

Wait, YOU'RE the one guy that loves LZ?

Kidding aside, I'm curious how/why you like it. I've only played a dozen games on location and liked how it played, but I understand not everyone likes an open playfield.

#14611 11 months ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

Heres something you’re unlikely to see unless you have a distributor near by…dueling Rushes.
After putting exactly 1024 plays on my Pro over the past year, Rush has become my favorite pin, beating out prior favorites Baywatch, TZ and TWD. I don’t think I’ve been so addicted to a single pin in my entire time in the hobby.
So with no more scheduled runs for any models for the rest of the year I decided to look to upgrade to a premium. Traded my weeks-old Foo Fighters premium for a lightly used Rush premium with a pin woofer kit installed. Pro has already found a new home.
I am jealous of you lifelong Rush fans that have seen them live and have been anticipating a Rush pin for years. Y’all got a game for the ages.
[quoted image]

What made you move a week olds FF?

#14612 11 months ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

Wait, YOU'RE the one guy that loves LZ?
Kidding aside, I'm curious how/why you like it. I've only played a dozen games on location and liked how it played, but I understand not everyone likes an open playfield.

Make me # 2 then…Love my LZ - outstanding game and never leaving my collection.

#14613 11 months ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Make me # 2 then…Love my LZ - outstanding game and never leaving my collection.

#3 right here, LZ is fantastic. What a mis-understood game.

#14614 11 months ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

Traded my weeks-old Foo Fighters premium for a lightly used Rush premium with a pin woofer kit installed. Pro has already found a new home.

Congrats! Pinwoofer is great too

#14615 11 months ago
Quoted from andre060:

#3 right here, LZ is fantastic. What a mis-understood game.

Yeah I’ll jump in as another who loves LZLE. Who doesn’t like lots of ramps, speed, flows, combo city and perhaps the best spinner in pinball. Can absolutely rip that SOB and send it right up a ramp at the same time.

Good music, good wizard modes and the lights..

#14616 11 months ago

Just got a topper shipping notification from Nitro...

#14617 11 months ago
Quoted from Fuzzdaddy:

Just got a topper shipping notification from Nitro...

Tommy’s bringing mine to the NW pinball show next week. Stern was late getting him stuff

#14618 11 months ago
Quoted from Pinplayer1967:

Tommy’s bringing mine to the NW pinball show next week. Stern was late getting him stuff

Nice! I live near Tacoma and was thinking about going. Went last year and it was fun.

#14619 11 months ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Yeah I’ll jump in as another who loves LZLE. Who doesn’t like lots of ramps, speed, flows, combo city and perhaps the best spinner in pinball. Can absolutely rip that SOB and send it right up a ramp at the same time.
Good music, good wizard modes and the lights..

I also picked up an LZ LE with topper and I'm enjoying it a lot! Ripping that Electric Magic spinner is great fun...the sounds it makes remind me of a slot machine the game has great flow, music and light shows, of course. It's also Zeppelin so I had to have one and it's never leaving, just like Rush LE

#14620 11 months ago
Quoted from darkryder:

I also picked up an LZ LE with topper and I'm enjoying it a lot! Ripping that Electric Magic spinner is great fun...the sounds it makes remind me of a slot machine the game has great flow, music and light shows, of course. It's also Zeppelin so I had to have one and it's never leaving, just like Rush LE

Rip it during EM Multiball and it’s nice and juicy sounding!

#14621 11 months ago

Since I ordered from Flipnout exactly 2 minutes after they went on sale, I'm thinking I'll be the last person to get a topper...

#14622 11 months ago

Trying to be sensitive, but at the same time announce my topper and EL have arrived...stay tuned to twenty-one point twelve...

#14623 11 months ago

Love it

PXL_20230527_013749175 (resized).jpgPXL_20230527_013749175 (resized).jpg
#14624 11 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Trying to be sensitive, but at the same time announce my topper and EL have arrived...stay tuned to twenty-one point twelve...

Looks fantastic - congrats!

Quoted from darkryder:

I miss my LZ. Premium. I'm a huge LZ fan but the game frustrated me so much,.was never able to dial in the side flipper shot. Had to let it go..

#14625 11 months ago

I used to dog LZ, but i have to admit it is more fun than I gave it credit for. Maybe i'll grab one some day if it's a good deal.

#14626 11 months ago

Topper ordered and in stock. Ridiculous money, but game is so good, and this adds a lot with the album combo lights and frenzy mode. Hate supporting this new era of “Topper Content” but what option do we have!

#14627 11 months ago

OK speaking of toppers, I went through a bunch of different design changes and have landed on a really nice lighting kit that is simple to install, remote control colors, dimming, effects - and looks great! I've already shipped one out to a pinsider to test and have parts on hand to build about 25 this weekend and more to come. These contain no 3D printed parts. I hope to have them on the Space Coast Pinball Pinside shop by the end of the weekend if not sooner. Anyone who previously PM'd me will get theirs first.

I assemble these myself, so along with the parts and materials these take time and effort soldering, crimping, cutting and various other steps for each one. Also, the shipping box is 24 inches long, so I can't use First Class mail to keep the cost down to the SCP normal $5 for shipping. These will arrive faster by Priority Mail but the cost looks to be around $11 and I will check Fedex and UPS. So after a lot of consideration, I'm going to set the price these kits at $40 plus $10 shipping. Obviously overseas will be more for shipping.

Anyway here is a teaser video. The product will come with a link to a detail installation video. Edit: the camera on my phone is so good it actually make the topper look half decent even when the light kit is off. The difference to the naked eye is even more than appears in this video!

#14628 11 months ago
Quoted from John_I:

OK speaking of toppers, I went through a bunch of different design changes and have landed on a really nice lighting kit that is simple to install, remote control colors, dimming, effects - and looks great! I've already shipped one out to a pinsider to test and have parts on hand to build about 25 this weekend and more to come. These contain no 3D printed parts. I hope to have them on the Space Coast Pinball Pinside shop by the end of the weekend if not sooner. Anyone who previously PM'd me will get theirs first.
I assemble these myself, so along with the parts and materials these take time and effort soldering, crimping, cutting and various other steps for each one. Also, the shipping box is 24 inches long, so I can't use First Class mail to keep the cost down to the SCP normal $5 for shipping. These will arrive faster by Priority Mail but the cost looks to be around $11 and I will check Fedex and UPS. So after a lot of consideration, I'm going to set the price these kits at $40 plus $10 shipping. Obviously overseas will be more for shipping.
Anyway here is a teaser video. The product will come with a link to a detail installation video. Edit: the camera on my phone is so good it actually make thes topper look half decent even with the light kit off. The difference to the naked eye is even more than appears in this video!

Looks great, hope you didn't lose my pm! ready to pay

#14629 11 months ago
Quoted from John_I:OK speaking of toppers, I went through a bunch of different design changes and have landed on a really nice lighting kit that is simple to install, remote control colors, dimming, effects - and looks great! I've already shipped one out to a pinsider to test and have parts on hand to build about 25 this weekend and more to come. These contain no 3D printed parts. I hope to have them on the Space Coast Pinball Pinside shop by the end of the weekend if not sooner. Anyone who previously PM'd me will get theirs first.
Anyway here is a teaser video. The product will come with a link to a detail installation video. Edit: the camera on my phone is so good it actually make the topper look half decent even when the light kit is off. The difference to the naked eye is even more than appears in this video!

Nice work! I don’t even have my topper yet and this looks like a must have!

#14630 11 months ago

I won’t be owning one of those toppers, but amazing yet subtle awesome job on that front lighting John. Looks as if it should have been that way from factory.

#14631 11 months ago
Quoted from John_I:

Ya what an oversight. I always play my machines in low light. Nice job!

#14632 11 months ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

I am jealous of you lifelong Rush fans that have seen them live and have been anticipating a Rush pin for years. Y’all got a game for the ages.
[quoted image]

I used to joke to myself when I swore I'd never buy another pinball again (this was back in 2016 ) and I said "well... maybe if stern makes an Iron Maiden or Rush pinball I"ll change my mind" I said that as a joke figuring they would never even consider making one. When they made iron maiden I was surprised but I could see that angle especially with the Eddie and all that cool artwork and concepts, but when they made Iron Maiden I still didn't think ever in a million years theyd make Rush. I figured I'd see and "Asia" or "Yes" pinball before I saw Rush ... note to Stern please don't make an Asia pinball, because I'd have to buy that just to see the artwork on it.

#14633 11 months ago
Quoted from whistlervan:

Same. I received an updated invoice on another pin - asked a simple question about the upcoming pin which was answered, and nicely asked about expression lights, and the EL question was just completely ignored.
If they have received so many questions about them (according to the recent podcast) instead of being frustrated at the customers for asking, it would only take a few minutes to send out a mass blind carbon copy e-mail update to everyone waiting that they don't know when they are getting it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I get the podcast is comical at times but that definitely left a negative feeling for me.
Note - I have had extremely positive experiences since I bought my first pins from them, but I think this Rush accessories situation is causing stress on all sides so I'm trying to have a little grace.

I actually bought from Flipnout's website a few minutes after it was announced. I did contact them about a week or two after others started posting they were getting theirs and they responded quickly and politely as always. They must have really gotten screwed with this from Stern. I won't lie 2 weeks or so ago after seeing another distributor had them and pinball life had them... I bought another set from another distributor that I knew had them in stock as I was worrying that maybe Stern screwed up and maybe some distributors got screwed and I wouldn't get mine. I already got my "2nd" order.

When they (the first order) arrive I guess I'll have another set as I'm not going to cancel my order at this point, I'll just hold them and sell them in a few years or maybe re-purpose them if I get another game that has expression lights (I know the art won't match... I'll figure something out) more than likely I'll just sell them or keep them as a spare.

#14634 11 months ago
Quoted from John_I:

Glad you made this kit. Thanks for that. But it is sad that Stern didn't properly light this topper for $1,699. It's like they only tested it in a super bright office / factory floor.... I actually do love this topper and your kit makes it the way it should have been.

#14635 11 months ago

Well done John! I’ll be receiving my topper next week so please Count me in!

#14636 11 months ago

Ok, I know this has been discussed before and I think I know the answer, but because tilt forums AND the Stern rule sheet still both say You get 3x I'm doubting....

I thought Ray said with the new code that your reward for getting all six record shots the same color is still 2x.

So if true that means the Rules (incorrectly?) state 3x:
When a mode starts, the records you collected of the same color will be 2x mode shot multipliers. If you manage
to start a mode with all 6 record shots locked in on the same color (or rainbow), all 6 shots will be 3x mode shot
multipliers.

#14637 11 months ago

I completed the big money mode last night with the topper and got to see the album light up which was cool.... Really tried to hit mystery as much as possible to try and get topper mystery to no avail.. never did. So topper mystery remains a mystery.
Question. Are you keeping the 123 combos for each album nearby for reference? Maybe someday I'll accumulate this knowledge... But until then, I'm printing and keeping it nearby.

Pinside_forum_7581236_0 (resized).pngPinside_forum_7581236_0 (resized).png
#14638 11 months ago

To those with topper, does the rightmost large gear spin much more slowly compared to the rest? It's occasionally looks like it catches for a milliseconds while it's slowly spinning so I wanted to confirm if mine's correct and if it's spinning slower and very slightly erratic due to some binding up. Or not.
I could see that big gear being slower for just variety, or maybe on purpose as I haven't inspected the gears yet to know if this large gear is connected and maybe it actually drives the other smaller gears, or are they independent... Thinking out loud here.

Is your big right gear slower?
Does it turn totally smooth or seem to slightly, very slightly, hang up a split second?
Do you know if it drives the other gears?

Thanks

#14639 11 months ago

Separate posts, separate topics...

Topper comment, I really like the music integration with the lights (like little EL lights) and spinning gears and spinning radio dial seems to be integrated with switches, but I'm not sure exactly what starts and stops the mechs. Even the stop and start nature of the topper is cool. If someone figures out what kicks those off and stops them I'd like to know.

Looking forward to John's lighting mod as the icing on the topper. Otherwise a good first impression!

Can't wait to find time to finish up and get the EL and Ninja kits installed to light this cabinet , back box and speakers up! That is probably a half day for me so gonna take more coordination and time for me than the topper did (15 minutes)... Expect pics when complete.

#14640 11 months ago
Quoted from John_I:

Nice job. My topper is supposedly on the way.

Looks like an upgrade for sure.

Quoted from cooked71:

Topper ordered and in stock. Ridiculous money, but game is so good, and this adds a lot with the album combo lights and frenzy mode. Hate supporting this new era of “Topper Content” but what option do we have!

I'm hoping this is my first and last topper. I always said Rush was going to be the exception.

#14641 11 months ago

Haven’t played my RUSH since I placed my order for the topper to build excitement and keep things fresh, so it’s been a while. Looking forward to next week!

#14642 11 months ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Mines arriving next week, so perfect timing for John’s Rush topper light mod. Haven’t played my RUSH since I placed my order for the topper to build excitement and keep things fresh, so it’s been a while. Looking forward to next week!

With your lineup that probably wasn't difficult.
. You're gonna love the topper.

#14643 11 months ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Mines arriving next week, so perfect timing for John’s Rush topper light mod. Haven’t played my RUSH since I placed my order for the topper to build excitement and keep things fresh, so it’s been a while. Looking forward to next week!

I haven’t played Rush for a couple months, the topper and expression kit should make the first game exciting! I just ordered Johns light kit for the topper, looks amazing!

#14644 11 months ago

PRO on order! Finally! Been drooling over this game for months and months.

#14645 11 months ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

PRO on order! Finally! Been drooling over this game for months and months.

Congrats and welcome to the club!

#14646 11 months ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Congrats and welcome to the club!

Thanks man! Crossing my fingers and hoping " no issues" out of the box. Reading through this thread is giving me anxiety haha.

#14647 11 months ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

Thanks man! Crossing my fingers and hoping " no issues" out of the box. Reading through this thread is giving me anxiety haha.

Pro's have been pretty good from what I have read, they don't have the node board issues that the Premium/LEs have.

We just picked up a used pro, and it has been great. The only issue we have is the inner loop switch, I've been in touch with my distro to get the fix. Just hoping we can get it put in soon.

#14648 11 months ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

About what? You're getting a pro so there's no node10.
The only thing most would recommend you order in advance is ninja camps shooter lane fix and inner orbit fixes. But even those aren't necessary unless you want your inner orbit to register each time.

The rest are just customization mods.
Pinwoofer is almost a must have because the sound sucks on it's own. And It's a damn shame to listen to Rush on this pin without it.

Shaker integration in this is great, so that would be next.
And of course splurge on expression lights..... But I can keep going with pin monks colored inserts and power supply fan, etc etc etc I'll stop now

#14649 11 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

About what? You're getting a pro so there's no node10.
The only thing most would recommend you order in advance is ninja camps shooter lane fix and inner orbit fixes. But even those aren't necessary unless you want your inner orbit to register each time.

The rest are just customization mods.
Pinwoofer is almost a must have because the sound sucks on it's own. And It's a damn shame to listen to Rush on this pin without it.
Shaker integration in this is great, so that would be next.
And of course splurge on expression lights..... But I can keep going with pin monks colored inserts and power supply fan, etc etc etc I'll stop now

Ah ok, thanks.

I see 2 loop assist items in NINJA CAMP, not really sure which one I need.

Also would the newer builds have a "better" scoop protector than the first runs?

thanks for the heads up with this stuff.

#14650 11 months ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

Ah ok, thanks.
I see 2 loop assist items in NINJA CAMP, not really sure which one I need.
Also would the newer builds have a "better" scoop protector than the first runs?
thanks for the heads up with this stuff.

Plain and simple, dump the Stern scoop protector, and get NinjaCamp’s.

As for loop assist, get the full kit, as you may find all of it useful. Better to have on hand vs going back and ordering a single part here and there.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 35.00
$ 229.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 194.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Apparel - Unisex
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 17,890 posts in this topic. You are on page 293 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/293 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.