20240410_181338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1438 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_184826850.MP.jpg
IMG_5558 (resized).jpeg
PNG image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6461 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,890 posts in this topic. You are on page 280 of 358.
#13951 11 months ago
Quoted from kool1:

Yep. My neighbor always makes comments about my "$10,000 pinballs" but he drives a $90,000 RAM pickup that is depreciating in the driveway. I have only lost money on a pin once and it was $300.

amen brother! I feel the same way I stared collecting arcades in 1997 and pinballs a few years later assuming it was pure loss financially as most hobbies. and 20+ years later all my stuff has went up (sometimes significantly) in value. not bad for something that I get to use and enjoy.

#13952 11 months ago

Can’t believe it, that was so close…

Damn

AC4E2266-98D5-4FC3-9A5F-ED3CA496C51A (resized).jpegAC4E2266-98D5-4FC3-9A5F-ED3CA496C51A (resized).jpeg
#13953 11 months ago
Quoted from Bill2112Rush:

I just received and added the side armor to my Premium. Install was pretty straight forward: two wood screws and two bolts (7/16) on each side. But there was one hitch: removing the two top blots. I couldn’t get them out or back in unless the backbox was folded down.
[quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]
Maybe the holes on mine were drilled slightly off at the factory. (I hadn’t folded the backbox down since assembly. Just remove the two 5/8 bolts from the back—no need to unlock the back glass).
In total, it was about a 15 minute job.
[quoted image]
Now, a question for you guys with more experience: is there a demand or use for the old rails? What are they worth?

Yea, newer Sterns, you have to fold the head down, in order to access those back bolts.

I’d recommend starting with those bolts when removing, and finishing with them when installing. Less chance of slips/scratches, ect...

#13954 11 months ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Behold my gargantuan knob!!!!
It’s a bit goofy, but I like it. Looks nice lit up. The starman is a decal, and it’s not totally in the grooves of the star…I could see it peeling or getting torn off. Wish they had cleared over it or something.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Sounds like you’re trying to convince yourself that is was funds well spent. Is anyone truly stoked with the overall aesthetics…….? Gary speaking with his merch department, F’it!! just release it-they’ll buy it!

#13955 11 months ago

To each his own but personally I think the Rush shooter rod is extremely gaudy. I'd much rather have something classy like the stopwatch, but I've got a feeling Stern would have charged $500 for it.

#13956 11 months ago

Couldn't find any reasonable way to order that "RUSH Pinball" hat, but did find that RUSH backstage had a pretty sweet Signals logo hat to go with the 40th anniversary vinyl!

If only I had wall space to get a good near-machine RUSH tchotchke display going. Oh well, guess the hat can never leave my head

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#13957 11 months ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

Couldn't find any reasonable way to order that "RUSH Pinball" hat, but did find that RUSH backstage had a pretty sweet Signals logo hat to go with the 40th anniversary vinyl!
If only I had wall space to get a good near-machine RUSH tchotchke display going. Oh well, guess the hat can never leave my head
[quoted image]

I got that same hat, along with the 40th anniversary signals hoodie... its really nicely made, good fit, soft, quality fabric... order 1 size up. Usually I am XL, but XXL is what I got and it's a little big, but no too big. I like the size. Its 80/20 so it'll shrink if I ever wash it. Lol.
https://www.rushbackstage.com/product/6XCMRU0019
2023-05-02_14-02-13 (resized).jpg2023-05-02_14-02-13 (resized).jpg

#13958 11 months ago

Please Help.

I am now 1200 games into my Rush Prem.
You all know how much I love this pin.

Have had this side scoop problem since day one.
Keeps losing track of balls and constantly ejecting as tho there are balls there.

I received the Stern fix and installed. Watched the Borg video (which was very cool). But same problem persists. Mine already came with the adjustable lever which was already screwed and secured into the wood.
Even after changing out the stock switch with the Stern replacement, I have tried moving the arm to adjust the switch exposure, but if I move too extreme to adjust switch angle then the Optos start malfunctioning and losing track of balls.

Switch test registers all switches.
But at times keeps showing one ball locked.

Wondering if the switch is getting caught in something or stuck. Lifting playfield and checking switch, not getting stuck. i have adjusted and adjusted, tested and tested to no avail.
Have pictures included below.

No idea what to do at this point ?

Anyone else have this issue ?
Ideas?

Thank you in advance.
3C8EF2E7-DABC-4BA8-A693-940C19A6083D (resized).jpeg3C8EF2E7-DABC-4BA8-A693-940C19A6083D (resized).jpeg83A13ED6-932E-44BA-9023-A9A83E2A865C (resized).jpeg83A13ED6-932E-44BA-9023-A9A83E2A865C (resized).jpeg989659E4-29CF-4910-83EE-3DDF1D97650C (resized).jpeg989659E4-29CF-4910-83EE-3DDF1D97650C (resized).jpegB0476D18-75C1-4CEC-A262-ACFD5E4303CC (resized).jpegB0476D18-75C1-4CEC-A262-ACFD5E4303CC (resized).jpegFE8ED291-8616-4EE3-BE6C-3D192589C7EA (resized).jpegFE8ED291-8616-4EE3-BE6C-3D192589C7EA (resized).jpeg

#13959 11 months ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

Please Help.
Keeps losing track of balls and constantly ejecting as tho there are balls there.
I received the Stern fix and installed. Watched the Borg video (which was very cool). But same problem persists. Mine already came with the adjustable lever which was already screwed and secured into the wood.
Even after changing out the stock switch with the Stern replacement, I have tried moving the arm to adjust the switch exposure, but then the Optos start malfunctioning and losing track of balls.
Wondering if the switch is getting caught in something or stuck. Lifting playfield and checking switch, not getting stuck. i have adjusted and adjusted, tested and tested to no avail.
Ideas?
Thank you in advance.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I'd suspect any optos in the equation. I've had a few opto failures on Sterns. Most of the time, resoldering the wires that go to the small opto board will take care of these issues. Had the issue on Stranger Things, Kiss, AIQ, Spidey, to name a few.

#13960 11 months ago

Anybody else got expression lights? It looks like only a few folks have posted getting them so far. I ordered pretty soon after they went the flip n out website.

#13961 11 months ago
Please Help.

Is the receiving optp red light on? If not it could be out of alignment or just a bad opto (receiver or transmitter). If you can get at it try swapping with a known working one.

#13962 11 months ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Anybody else got expression lights? It looks like only a few folks have posted getting them so far. I ordered pretty soon after they went the flip n out website.

I checked in with Zach yesterday when I saw a few folks had gotten theirs. He hadn't heard anything from Stern, at that time, regarding them going out.

#13963 11 months ago

All right I just installed my shooter rod, and there's no way to not get the skill shot now. Even at maximum pull it'll never go all the way around, part of me likes this, I'm just not used to it.
If I ever wanted to launch all the way around to the pops, I can just use the action button, I guess.
What are everybody's thoughts on this?

Edit I just played a game where it just squeaked across the top and went all the way around, a rare moment. I am plugging with confidence that I will always get skill shot opportunity with this shooter rod.

#13964 11 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

All right I just installed my shooter rod, and there's no way to not get the skill shot now. Even at maximum pull it'll never go all the way around, part of me likes this, I'm just not used to it.
If I ever wanted to launch all the way around to the pops, I can just use the action button, I guess.
Edit I just played a game where it just squeaked across the top and went all the way around, a rare moment. I am plugging with confidence that I will always get skill shot opportunity with this shooter rod.

It's not the first time they've included a spring that isn't strong enough. I have some orange and red and purple coming from Pinball Life so I will figure out which one is the proper one. Wish they would include one strong enough to make it all the way around...

#13965 11 months ago

Couple pictures, since everyone loves pictures.
I also installed my pinmonk fans finally when I did the shooter rod. No fan pics, sorry. Here's the shooter rod installed and also premium and LE apron cards
PXL_20230502_205354452 (resized).jpgPXL_20230502_205354452 (resized).jpgPXL_20230502_205433480 (resized).jpgPXL_20230502_205433480 (resized).jpg
Links
Rush Pro:
ebay.com link: itm
Rush Premium:
Rush LE:
And
Instruction card and link https://ebay.com/itm/175711756582
Screenshot_20230503-082000 (resized).pngScreenshot_20230503-082000 (resized).png

#13966 11 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Is it really a "skill shot" anymore then?

#13967 11 months ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I checked in with Zach yesterday when I saw a few folks had gotten theirs. He hadn't heard anything from Stern, at that time, regarding them going out.

…and if anyone bought a Zeppelin kit with the intention of hacking it to use in their RUSH (but didn’t get it done and now has a legit RUSH kit on the way) please send me a message!

I know that’s a long shot, but you never know until you ask!

#13968 11 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I also installed my pinmonk fans finally when I did the shooter rod. No fan pics, sorry. Here's the shooter rod installed and also premium and LE apron cards[quoted image][quoted image]

I like the cards. Where did you find?

#13969 11 months ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

eBay!

Links
Rush Pro:
Rush Premium:
Rush LE:
And
Instruction card
https://ebay.com/itm/175711756582

#13970 11 months ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Is it really a "skill shot" anymore then?

I agree, but you don't get any points or ball save time for it, as that's really just the start of it, right? I mean how much skill is needed to weak plunge. Not much.
The skill is really the shots you make after to score points, increase multiplier and add ball save time.. those are the real skill shots.
The weak spring just helps land the ball at the upper flipper each time.. press action button if you want a full orbit drum pops plunge.
It's obviously not the way the game designed but it's cool to always have a successful upper flipper plunge without trying. I'm going to continue to play it this way..

#13971 11 months ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

Sounds like you’re trying to convince yourself that is was funds well spent.

Um OK? It's just a shooter rod. Didn't cost that much. It's my game in my house. You don't have to come play it or look at it.

#13972 11 months ago

Really the reality is, for me, is I inspected this when it came in and scrutinized it.. definitely on the cheap side quality wise, has flaws. . Installed it, fine, done. I'm probably not going to look at it much but now and then at a distance .. I'm about fine not caring already 5 hours later, so stern gets away with it but they should know the people demand better. Value lacking. Armor 250? Make me a nicer shooter for 250 and make the armor 140.

#13973 11 months ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

i ordered the day of release from them still no light got 2 other items

#13974 11 months ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

Sounds like you’re trying to convince yourself that is was funds well spent. Is anyone truly stoked with the overall aesthetics…….? Gary speaking with his merch department, F’it!! just release it-they’ll buy it!

I’ve decided not to buy it. Quality is important.

#13975 11 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Really the reality is, for me, is I inspected this when it came in and scrutinized it.. definitely on there cheap side quality wise, has flaws. . Installed, fine, done. I'm probably not going to look at it much but now and then at a distance .. I'm about fine 5 hours later, so stern gets away with it but they should know the people demand better. Value lacking. Armor 250? Make me a nice shooter for 250 and make the armor 140.

That’s too bad I hope stern learns soon that you cannot keep shoving junk down people’s throats esp at these luxury prices. Maybe when they were the only player in town and they still have the advantage but if any of the startups pomball companies get there processes refined stern will be in trouble he’ll if they lose Elwin or danger as designers i think they are in trouble.

Same thing with insider connect. The hardware costs not $10 for the parts and that’s retail (like Amazon) prices not wholesale prices. saying it’s a $200 wholesale cost like they did in there “we have to raise prices announcement” is just outrageous. That’s said they’ve been blessed with some great games on the last few years and I honestly think the covid and supply chain issues worked to there advantage.

#13976 11 months ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Lol I was worring my order mayve did not go through. I just emailed Nichole@flip out today to verify she. Confirmed my order was placed but that they did not receive them yet.

#13977 11 months ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

Please Help.
Even after changing out the stock switch with the Stern replacement, I have tried moving the arm to adjust the switch exposure, but if I move too extreme to adjust switch angle then the Optos start malfunctioning and losing track of balls.
Ideas?
Thank you in advance.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

As I replaced my switch that Stern sent me I noticed the 2 holes in the metal scoop trough don't line up with the optos, they're too low. I had to drill out both holes a bit. So far so good!

#13978 11 months ago

This Could be that same issue.
When looking at the side I noticed the Optos seem slightly high on the holes. Wasn’t sure when I saw, but now that you’ve mentioned it, perhaps worth looking into.

(Ordered new Optos already but won’t get them for another month, certainly some time to explore what you mentioned.)

Thank you.

Quoted from Enchantress:

As I replaced my switch that Stern sent me I noticed the 2 holes in the metal scoop trough don't line up with the optos, they're too low. I had to drill out both holes a bit. So far so good!

#13979 11 months ago

Not sure anyone posted these on a Pro but here are the Side Armor on Rush Pro

IMG_3702 (resized).jpegIMG_3702 (resized).jpegIMG_3704 (resized).jpegIMG_3704 (resized).jpegIMG_3709 (resized).jpegIMG_3709 (resized).jpegIMG_3710 (resized).jpegIMG_3710 (resized).jpeg
#13980 11 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Really the reality is, for me, is I inspected this when it came in and scrutinized it.. definitely on the cheap side quality wise, has flaws. . Installed it, fine, done. I'm probably not going to look at it much but now and then at a distance .. I'm about fine not caring already 5 hours later, so stern gets away with it but they should know the people demand better. Value lacking. Armor 250? Make me a nicer shooter for 250 and make the armor 140.

I wonder if there is anyone in the mod community who can and will come up with better quality versions of this shooter rod that will also light up using my Stern back plate with LED....

#13981 11 months ago
Quoted from upsfeedr:

Not sure anyone posted these on a Pro but here are the Side Armor on Rush Pro
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Actually the armor doesn't look too bad on the pro. I may have to consider it.

Thanks for posting!

#13982 11 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I'd check the alignment of your shooter rod. Mine has no problem firing all the way around with the included spring.

#13983 11 months ago

Shooter and armor are on their way, but still no word on the Expression Lights or Topper. Those last two are the only ones I really care about so this continues to be frustrating a year after getting the effin game.

#13984 11 months ago
Quoted from John_I:

Shooter and armor are on their way, but still now word on the Expression Lights or Topper. Those last two are the only ones I really care about so this continues to be frustrating a year after getting the effin game.

hopefully stern will get it to us by 2112, but i ain't holding my breath.

#13985 11 months ago

Been over a month since I paid in full and not a damn thing has arrived. Really starting to lose my patience - this pay now and hope it arrives soon is getting old. First world problems, I know…

#13986 11 months ago

Yup. It's the Amazon effect. When something isn't available Same day or next day we complain. 2 days is slow now. Lol.
Makes me think of the old movies where the kid puts a letter in the mail to order something, gets excited everytime the stagecoach comes in town with the mail hoping it's there and does this for many weeks. Until finally it arrives. Same thing, different time, those weeks became hours.

#13987 11 months ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

You can also find some here and print them yourself. Check out the 1st post in the thread for specifics on printing them to size.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only/page/28#post-6770296

#13988 11 months ago
Quoted from usafstars:

You can also find some here and print them yourself. Check out the 1st post in the thread for specifics on printing them to size.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only/page/28#post-6770296

However, not apples to apples comparison.... those are just the translite pictures, the ones on eBay have used the actual rush font and added the credits at the bottom and corner cut each graphic for a more professional apron card look.. the amount of time and detail spent on making them is obviously significant.
They're also real photograph quality printed on Canon high quality photo paper and the detail is amazing. For the low price on eBay, I can't reproduce or print the quality you can buy from that seller... so for those reasons the eBay seller wins easily.
Edit: found the instruction card link ebay.com link: itm
That is also the rush font with corner cut graphics, which looks great. Here's a comparison pic..

My pro with eBay apron cards (and wizardmod.com apron cover)
PXL_20230430_205316986 (resized).jpgPXL_20230430_205316986 (resized).jpg
Diy print your own
Screenshot_20230503-081746 (resized).pngScreenshot_20230503-081746 (resized).png
eBay seller (these are blown up phone pics from my machine, they are beautiful photo quality)
Screenshot_20230503-082000 (resized).pngScreenshot_20230503-082000 (resized).png
Screenshot_20230503-081918 (resized).pngScreenshot_20230503-081918 (resized).png

#13989 11 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

However, not apples to apples comparison.... those are just the translite pictures, the ones on eBay have used the actual rush font and added the credits at the bottom and corner cut each graphic for a more professional apron card look.. the amount of time and detail spent on making them is obviously significant.
They're also real photograph quality printed on Canon high quality photo paper and the detail is amazing. For the low price on eBay, I can't reproduce or print the quality you can buy from that seller... so for those reasons the eBay seller wins easily.
I can't find the rush instruction card listed on eBay by that seller however.... That is also the rush font with corner cut graphics, which looks great. Here's a comparison pic..
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image]

Totally agree. With my eyes playing in a barely lit room they are good enough for my purposes and I also like that every once in a while I can mix it up. Ebay definetly has true quality than my basic home print.

#13990 11 months ago
Quoted from usafstars:

Totally agree. With my eyes playing in a barely lit room they are good enough for my purposes and I also like that every once in a while I can mix it up. Ebay definetly has true quality than my basic home print.

True, I guess I'm coming at it as one of the guys that just stands there and stares at my Rush from time to time.. lol. Quality matters... Except when it comes to 140 dollar shooter rods, apparently. If a modder ever came up with a true quality replacement for stems that fits in the back plate and uses the led lights, I'm embarrassed to say I'd buy it and give/throw away sterns. In a second. I'm embarrassed for Stern.

#13991 11 months ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Been over a month since I paid in full and not a damn thing has arrived. Really starting to lose my patience - this pay now and hope it arrives soon is getting old. First world problems, I know…

Nitro only took a 10% deposit on the topper which was cool.

Flipn Out shipped rod and ELs I think. I didn't get email notice so not 100% sure.

Painful wait and I kind of wish I had passed on the rod...

#13992 11 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I also installed my pinmonk fans finally when I did the shooter rod. No fan pics, sorry. Here's the shooter rod installed and also premium and LE apron cards[quoted image][quoted image]

I didn't realize that bob worked on the sound for rush. that's kind of cool considering that we've been friends for the past 20+ years

#13993 11 months ago
Quoted from kool1:

Painful wait and I kind of wish I had passed on the rod...

Sorry to drive the complaining stake into everybody's heart that has ordered. Maybe you'll find me too picky and just too hard to please when you get yours. It's not to the point I'm not using it. It's staying, but I want Stern to know that they need to do better and flex their muscle to demand the same quality from their vendors that their customers do. And quit deciding what's good enough and sending out "cheap china crap" when they charge 250 for metal plates (armor) which really seems extravagant, they should have made a nicer shooter that I can be proud of and admire the look and feel of it in my hand, and charge me $250 for it too..... it's better than feeling like you spent $160 (shipped) on what looks and feels like a $50-$75 product.
I mean if Stern was given a sample of a proto of what the product was and it looked like the finished product and they approved it? Shame on them. If they got a sample of the product from a company that did a bait and switch and then started pumping out these low quality than I'd be punching them in the teeth with my legal department, . And making a statement and making good to their customers. But that would require honesty, integrity, values, taking ownership. Those kinds of things seems live under rugs... Just like Node 10. It's a pattern. WTF? My coffee is hitting the bloodstream fast this morning,.

#13994 11 months ago
Quoted from j_m_:

I didn't realize that bob worked on the sound for rush. that's kind of cool considering that we've been friends for the past 20+ years

Now THAT'S cool! Give him a pat on the back from me because Rush is one of the best sounding pinball machines (no thanks to Stern hardware) after adding the subwoofer and pinwoofer to really bring out what Bob did. I bet he was really disappointed after hearing all his work he did being reduced to mud through the crappy stock speakers and amplifier.

#13995 11 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Sorry to drive the complaining stake into everybody's heart that has ordered. Maybe you'll find me too picky and just too hard to please when you get yours. It's not to the point I'm not using it. It's staying, but I want Stern to know that they need to do better and flex their muscle to demand the same quality from their vendors that their customers do. And quit deciding what's good enough and sending out "cheap china crap" when they charge 250 for metal plates (armor) which really seems extravagant, they should have made a nicer shooter that I can be proud of and admire the look and feel of it in my hand, and charge me $250 for it too..... it's better than feeling like you spent $160 (shipped) on what looks and feels like a $50-$75 product.
I mean if Stern was given a sample of a proto of what the product was and it looked like the finished product and they approved it? Shame on them. If they got a sample of the product from a company that did a bait and switch and then started pumping out these low quality than I'd be punching them in the teeth when my legal department, . And making a statement and making good to their customers. But that would require honesty, integrity, values, taking ownership. Those kinds of things seems live under rugs... Just like Node 10. It's a pattern. WTF? My coffee is hitting the bloodstream fast this morning,.

I agree I don’t think people here (paying 7-14k) for a single game have issues with paying good money for something, but yeah if your charging top dollar have some honor and intergrity and give people what they paid for. I make inexpensive but nice products and if anyone ever does not like what I send I give them their money back basically no questions asked and ask what I can do better. I was always taught do the best you can it’s your name on the line. Do a shitty job even once and it will erase all the good work you’ve done in the past.

#13996 11 months ago

On a positive side note, everyone probably knows this trick, but the weaker spring in the shooter rod also makes it even easier to intentionally make a failed plunge to trigger the shooter lane upper switch in order to start the video with the ball rolling back down, so you can just watch the video without playing.

I still wish DJ mixer mode would have an option play these videos while the song is playing... Seems a waste of great video.. I don't care if it's perfectly synced, or whatever, but if I can watch the video with a failed plunge, why can't I watch it in DJ mode too ??

#13997 11 months ago
Quoted from j_m_:

He also did LZ and the new FF. Here is a good interview with him last year talking about his work on LZ and Rush.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-pinball-network/id1497645647?i=1000552296579

#13998 11 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Quoted from bigguybbr:

I'd check the alignment of your shooter rod. Mine has no problem firing all the way around with the included spring.

I agree completely. Mine was bumping. After adjustment, easily goes all the way around. In fact, if I'd have to say, it's better than the original in that regard even though both are green springs. Note that I just loosened the 5 screws and it's almost imperceptible how small of an adjustment made the difference. Then tighten them back up. I got lucky maybe on the 2nd try, and it's good. I guess you might have to try more than twice?

#13999 11 months ago
Quoted from CrashJT:

I agree completely. Mine was bumping. After adjustment, easily goes all the way around. In fact, if I'd have to say, it's better than the original in that regard even though both are green springs. Note that I just loosened the 5 screws and it's almost imperceptible how small of an adjustment made the difference. Then tighten them back up. I got lucky maybe on the 2nd try, and it's good. I guess you might have to try more than twice?

#14000 11 months ago
Quoted from CrashJT:

Thanks JT. I was wondering how to adjust, I just reused the same holes, but didnt realize shifting it such a small amount would make a difference and I didnt want to deal with new holes, so I will play with this! I do notice the ball seems to be bumping against the metal guides in two places on the shooter lane on the way back down from a failed plunge, so it may be bumping going up too. Thinking about how this related to Billiards, for this to occur there would have to be some side spin being imparted to the ball, which means I do need to adjust this to get the rod tip to hit the object ball in a solid center shot, with no left or right english, which is not what appears to be happening.
I will try and figure out how to adjust this properly now with your help.
Thanks for posting.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 194.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 229.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

There are 17,890 posts in this topic. You are on page 280 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/280?hl=aamauzy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.