IMG_6410 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2562 (resized).jpg
IMG_2578 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2574 (resized).jpeg
20240322_163542 (resized).jpg
20240322_163631 (resized).jpg
20240319_194137 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,884 posts in this topic. You are on page 277 of 358.
#13801 12 months ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

Accessories (other than toppers) seem to be available out there from many of the distributors. I got my shooter rod ordered already. Distributor says he has no ETA for toppers still.

Nothing shipped from FlipnOut for me so far.

#13802 12 months ago
Quoted from Drussksu:

Still having my Node 8 issues. Goes out for 3 to 4 seconds then kicks back in. I have been emailing with stern. They had me play with CN15 disconected and the issue still occurred. Now Stern is asking for a video of gameplay. Could this be that the whole node board is faulty?

Sorry to hear about your Node8 issues: Recognizing that similar issues may not involve the same root cause/solution, I had a lower pf insert issue about one week after getting my RUSH Prem. It took 9 months to get the Stern replacement in my case but what may help you diagnose your problem further - there are two (2) Node8 boards in RUSH, just with slightly different DIP switch settings. The upper pf inserts are controlled by "Node 9" but the board is actually the same. Check out your manual to confirm and also check the DIP settings. Point is - you can carefully detach the connectors on both boards (AFTER taking a few photos), adjust the DIP switches and swap the boards to see if the intermittent problem moved to the upper pf, proving it's the board. If it doesn't move then there are likely connectivity issues, check all impacted insert bases/wired.

#13803 12 months ago

Classic Gamerooms in Georgia has Expression Lighting and Armor available. Just arrived yesterday.

(470)444-1395
[email protected]
https://www.classicgamerooms.com/

#13804 12 months ago

Just was wonder what does Everyone have the flipper power set at?

thanks

#13805 12 months ago
Quoted from Magicman:

I've heard plenty of Pro and Premium owners boast about what a difference the PinWoofer kit made in their game's sound. The LE comes stock with a better sound system than the Pro and Premium. On top of that, I added a Polk sub to my LE, and it sounds pretty damn good as is. So pardon me if this has been covered, but can any LE owners who installed the PW system on their game comment if there was a significant difference in sound (especially if you were already running an external sub prior to installing PW? Still worth the $400+?

Without a doubt, YES! I have a LE with a Pinnovator sub out adapter to a 12" 300 watt Klipsch sub. After adding Pinnwoofer's DIY kit, the sound is amazing!!! It made a huge difference! Best mod I've ever installed in my 4 games.

#13806 12 months ago

FYI Hemispheres amusements In Hampshire, IL just got in some shooter knobs and side armour if anyone is looking.

#13807 11 months ago

Other nice shooter rods available beside the original?

#13808 11 months ago

Can someone explain how I can get the records in a mode to the same color in order to collect the x3 multiplier

#13809 11 months ago
Quoted from upsfeedr:

Just was wonder what does Everyone have the flipper power set at?
thanks

Stock, and everything feels perfect.

#13810 11 months ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Can someone explain how I can get the records in a mode to the same color in order to collect the x3 multiplier

Maybe this helps..

Records of the same color are locked in once their associated mode starts and add +10% to scoring & score 2x during the mode; get all 6 record shots to the same color for 3x scoring for all shots during the mode. The RUSH targets and instrument lane cycle uncollected and collected record shots to different colors, respectively.

From Records & Planet Modes section at http://tiltforums.com/t/stern-rush-rulesheet/7409

#13811 11 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Maybe this helps..

Records of the same color are locked in once their associated mode starts and add +10% to scoring & score 2x during the mode; get all 6 record shots to the same color for 3x scoring for all shots during the mode. The RUSH targets and instrument lane cycle uncollected and collected record shots to different colors, respectively.

From Records & Planet Modes section at http://tiltforums.com/t/stern-rush-rulesheet/7409

Pretty sure that the newest code eliminates the 3x scoring for collecting all 6 records. 2x is the max.

#13812 11 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Maybe this helps..

Thanks that helps. Will it displayed somewhere when x2 or x3 is activated ?

#13813 11 months ago
Quoted from Pinball-Ike:

Pretty sure that the newest code eliminates the 3x scoring for collecting all 6 records. 2x is the max.

Thanks, I am a bit unclear on that but because tilt forums rules says it's based on 1.10 code and (that post above was a direct snip), and the fact that Ray said what you said he "believed" 3x had been eliminated without total confidence (which surprised me since it's his code essentially} and made me unclear /unsure in the TF chat whether 3x was eliminated, I decided to post it anyway thinking the rules were correct as stated in TF.

Thx for clearing that up.
Screenshot_20230426-091658 (resized).pngScreenshot_20230426-091658 (resized).png

#13814 11 months ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Thanks that helps. Will it displayed somewhere when x2 or x3 is activated ?

I think we are all in agreement that 3x is eliminated.

#13815 11 months ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Exactly! I was a musician and used to consider myself an audiophile, spent a lot of money on my home theater. Then I had my hearing tested. I can’t hear anything over 12kHz, and high frequencies bother me for some reason (I hate when people use their phones on speaker, it’s almost unbearable).

I can still differentiate between good bass and bad bass, and I like a good balanced sound. So I haven’t ruled out PinWoofer just because I have old ears.

When I was younger I assumed that losing your hearing as you age would somehow ruin music for me. Now that I'm old and experience hearing loss I've learned that shitty sound still sounds shitty and that hi quality music is still amazing even with the loss above 12k.

Without a doubt, great music and high quality sound at high volume amps up the pinball experience significantly. First time I heard TNA it blew me away.

#13816 11 months ago
Quoted from konjurer:

hi quality music is still amazing even with the loss above 12k.

Agreed! I am no audiologist, but the hearing tests that I had decades ago were testing to see what the lowest db threshold was for different frequencies. So I am sure I hear less of the highs at very low volumes. The moral of the story is crank it up!

#13817 11 months ago

Anyone interested in trading Rush Pre for a Jurrasic Park Pro + cash? Thought I would throw this out there in case anyone is looking for one near St.Louis.

#13818 11 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I think we are all in agreement that 3x is eliminated.

Possibly not based on this recent comment on the Tilt Forum Rush Rulesheet page? -> http://tiltforums.com/t/stern-rush-rulesheet/7409/200

Worth exploring further for final confirmation one way or the other. Until you are down to 1 or 2 planet modes left to complete, it's a bit challenging to get all 6 records the same color to test this out.

#13819 11 months ago

Just got the call that my shooter rod is in. No word yet on ELs

#13820 11 months ago
PXL_20230426_183326642 (resized).jpgPXL_20230426_183326642 (resized).jpg
#13821 11 months ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Anyone interested in trading Rush Pre for a Jurrasic Park Pro + cash? Thought I would throw this out there in case anyone is looking for one near St.Louis.

It's a good day for value when you've got people
coming from the desert and strolling in the owners threads looking to buy/trade.
Seller's market for Rush begins...

#13822 11 months ago

So today I randomly received a replacement stepper motor for my Premium’s time machine ramp, mailed by my distributor. I called them and they basically only know that Stern sent the motors to them and told them to send the motors out to their Premium/LE Rush customers.

I’ve been meaning to catch back up with this thread for a while, but I went back through a couple of weeks of posts and saw nothing about this.

Anyone know what’s up, or is this just some strange courtesy extra part to have around just in case?

#13823 11 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Seller's market for Rush begins...

My Distro says people stop in looking for Rush. I just say "Not Mine!"

#13824 11 months ago

Shooter rod just arrived.

#13825 11 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

My NIB Pro just shipped from Flip N Out. Looking foward to Friday!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#13826 11 months ago
Quoted from Velux:

So today I randomly received a replacement stepper motor for my Premium’s time machine ramp, mailed by my distributor. I called them and they basically only know that Stern sent the motors to them and told them to send the motors out to their Premium/LE Rush customers.
I’ve been meaning to catch back up with this thread for a while, but I went back through a couple of weeks of posts and saw nothing about this.
Anyone know what’s up, or is this just some strange courtesy extra part to have around just in case?

Maybe repost in node 10 failures thread,interesting.

#13827 11 months ago
Quoted from Velux:

How does that work if you didn't buy from a distributor? I bought mine from the first owner with 17 plays, so I wonder if they are shipping one to him?

#13828 11 months ago
Quoted from JH315:

My NIB Pro just shipped from Flip N Out. Looking foward to Friday!

Wow congrats on snagging the unicorn man! How did you manage that? Did you order a long time ago?

You must lucked out and have snagged Zach's last one because he just posted on another thread that he's out and has no more Rush for sale, along with no more scheduled for this year.

#13829 11 months ago

Just got my shooter rod. Not super happy about the big bubble in it.

6345E51B-F11E-4761-9A0F-94942502A2F5 (resized).jpeg6345E51B-F11E-4761-9A0F-94942502A2F5 (resized).jpeg
#13830 11 months ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Just got my shooter rod. Not super happy about the big bubble in it.
[quoted image]

Perhaps nitpicking to some, but it would drive me nuts. I’d ask for a replacement.

#13831 11 months ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Perhaps nitpicking to some, but it would drive me nuts. I’d ask for a replacement.

Thinking about it

#13832 11 months ago

I would as well..

Quoted from John-Floyd:

#13833 11 months ago
Quoted from Velux:

Okay, so after reading about how the original motors used connectors that were out of spec for the gauge of wire they used, I did a deep dive into part numbers on the connector and wires of the motor I received. The wires are still 26 AWG, with 1.83mm jacket diameter; the connector used is in spec for 22-28 AWG wires with that insulation thickness.

So I am very sure that what I was sent is a fix for the Node 10 board blowing, not just a random extra motor. Contact your distributors and keep an eye open for them to be sent out, and definitely replace the motor!

#13834 11 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

mine comes friday hope its okay and does not have a big bubble in it..

#13835 11 months ago
Quoted from upsfeedr:

mine comes friday hope its okay and does not have a big bubble in it..

It won't.
It'll have two big bubbles.
Just shined phone light through it. I think all of them will have bubbles... You'll see it more or less I bet as it moves around depending on how the knob is rotated. It's a valid complaint but I'm sure we'll all forget about it pretty soon. Do you think they'll fix it and send out replacements?
Definitely disappointing if this quality was and is acceptable to stern. Maybe it's the same people that are doing the crimping.

All I got to say, is for $1,850 bucks (w, tax) that topper better be effin flawless.

PXL_20230427_023522627 (resized).jpgPXL_20230427_023522627 (resized).jpgPXL_20230427_023542038 (resized).jpgPXL_20230427_023542038 (resized).jpgPXL_20230427_023607300 (resized).jpgPXL_20230427_023607300 (resized).jpg

#13836 11 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Wow congrats on snagging the unicorn man! How did you manage that? Did you order a long time ago?

You must lucked out and have snagged Zach's last one because he just posted on another thread that he's out and has no more Rush for sale, along with no more scheduled for this year.

I must have got the last one. I bought it on Monday. Got the call from FedEx today. They wanted to deliver tomorrow, but I'm traveling so Friday it is. Sounds like I caught the last Time Machine out the door.

#13837 11 months ago
Quoted from JH315:

I must have got the last one. I bought it on Monday. Got the call from FedEx today. They wanted to deliver tomorrow, but I'm traveling so Friday it is. Sounds like I caught the last Time Machine out the door.

Well done! Will look nice with your foo. Maybe you'll have game of the year 2022 and 2023... Time will tell.
I've got two and both game of the year also.

#13838 11 months ago

I had something really weird happen last night. I shot the ball into the time machine, it grabbed it and Far Cry started.

#13839 11 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

It won't.
It'll have two big bubbles.
Just shined phone light through it. I think all of them will have bubbles... You'll see it more or less I bet as it moves around depending on how the knob is rotated. It's a valid complaint but I'm sure we'll all forget about it pretty soon. Do you think they'll fix it and send out replacements?
Definitely disappointing if this quality was and is acceptable to stern. Maybe it's the same people that are doing the crimping.

All I got to say, is for $1,850 bucks (w, tax) that topper better be effin flawless.

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This is definitely a bit disappointing. I have a feeling they will all have bubbles.

I will contact Stern if I have them - seems like something that should be fixed for $140!

#13840 11 months ago

Just recently picked this game up again and WOW! Probably no surprise to the owner's group here, but this machine is a sleeper hit. I know a lot of my pinball buddies are turned off by the theme, myself included, but this is a great game and the theme has grown on me. Very nice job team Stern! This is one of your best combinations of flow, rules, and theme integration.

#13841 11 months ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Just recently picked this game up again and WOW! Probably no surprise to the owner's group here, but this machine is a sleeper hit. I know a lot of my pinball buddies are turned off by the theme, myself included, but this is a great game and the theme has grown on me. Very nice job team Stern! This is one of your best combinations of flow, rules, and theme integration.

Well said vitty... The team really knocked it out of the park. Borg is a lifelong Rush fan and it's his all time favorite band. RayDay coding at his best. The love for this game is evident, as you can tell. Always cool to hear a potential new Rush music fan is emerging, too.
Check out the making of Rush from Stern if you haven't seen it.

You have a very amazing collection to back up that statement. What's your order if you ranked your own collection 1-10?

#13842 11 months ago
Quoted from kool1:

This is definitely a bit disappointing. I have a feeling they will all have bubbles.
I will contact Stern if I have them - seems like something that should be fixed for $140!

perhaps there is a special material inside the knob that glows when lit and its just part of the molding process?

#13843 11 months ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

perhaps there is a special material inside the knob that glows when lit and its just part of the molding process?

The bubbles are around where the rod end sits and goes into the plastic
it's as if air are introduced by that plastic injection process when mating the rod into the plastic. I really don't know about these kinds of things but mine and the other picture I saw looked about the same which leads me to believe this bubble issue will be common to all of them and I conclude Stern either didn't notice or didn't care. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say maybe the prototypes they were shown from the mftr and approved looked great, but what's going out the door and supplied to customers is different and has these bubble defects. If that's the case and I was Stern, I'd be upset and demand them to resolve it and make good on it to their customers.
I'm going to go back and watch the accessory video to see if that shooter rod looks high quality, and not cheap cloudy plastic with bubbles in it...

#13844 11 months ago

I am certain the bubbles are not “defects”

Rather part of the manufacturing process.
Likely where the item is held by a tool or robot while assembly and molding is completed.

Quoted from kool1:

#13845 11 months ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

I am certain the bubbles are not “defects”
Rather part of the manufacturing process.
Likely where the item is held by a tool or robot while assembly and molding is completed.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure all the other resin light up knobs have bubbles, although maybe not as big. There was a big fuss when the JP shooter rods had wonky looking crane flies in them, too.

#13846 11 months ago

The bubbles inside the shooter rod don't bother me as much as the cloudy, scuffed-looking surface of the plastic. Seems like they skipped the part where they were going to buff or polish that plastic and just let it go out all scuffy looking.

#13847 11 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Well said vitty... The team really knocked it out of the park. Borg is a lifelong Rush fan and it's his all time favorite band. RayDay coding at his best. The love for this game is evident, as you can tell. Always cool to hear a potential new Rush music fan is emerging, too.
Check out the making of Rush from Stern if you haven't seen it.
You have a very amazing collection to back up that statement. What's your order if you ranked your own collection 1-10?

Here are my top 3 Sterns to date:

1. Mando
2. Jurassic Park
3. Rush

#13848 11 months ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Here are my top 3 Sterns to date:
1. Mando
2. Jurassic Park
3. Rush

Good choices!

#13849 11 months ago
Quoted from kool1:

$140 for a shooter rod?!?!?!? What!!

#13850 11 months ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

$140 for a shooter rod?!?!?!? What!!

At least it lights up and is too bulky for precision plunges.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

10,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.00
Apparel - Unisex
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Cabinet - Other
WilliPinball Mods

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blaine, WASHINGTON
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 17,884 posts in this topic. You are on page 277 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/277 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.