IMG_2312[1] (resized).JPG
FB_IMG_1709322521153 (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-02-27 235259 (resized).png
PXL_20240224_143017481 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240224_143010432 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240224_142756659 (resized).jpg
book2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,809 posts in this topic. You are on page 258 of 357.
#12851 1 year ago

Side rails would be nice. Rush is the first game where I’ve had wear near the flipper buttons (after 1200-ish games). I cut Mylar and installed it to prevent further wear. I did the same for LZ and STH, just to be safe.

661FA9AF-77C2-4765-8A56-5E85F0D1AC0B (resized).jpeg661FA9AF-77C2-4765-8A56-5E85F0D1AC0B (resized).jpeg

#12852 1 year ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Side rails would be nice. Rush is the first game where I’ve had wear near the flipper buttons (after 1200-ish games). I cut Mylar and installed it to prevent further wear. I did the same for LZ and STH, just to be safe.
[quoted image]

I read your mind 2 weeks ago...
I made generics ones for my rush
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1463-arcade-cabinetscom/07922-stern-pinball-flipper-button-wear-protectors

then decided to make some custom bond ones. I"m planning on making some for Rush, but I"m trying to think of a more unique design than just the Rush logo or Starman. If you have any ideas please let me know. I really like the red cutout and want to do something but I"m not sure what to do. If I don't think of anything I'll probably just do the rush logo. but I was thinking maybe dice or the kids from roll the bones or the "hold your fire" dots (which might be perfect with the existing red button)

IMG_1797 (resized).JPGIMG_1797 (resized).JPG

IMG_1787 (resized).JPGIMG_1787 (resized).JPG

#12853 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

If the node boards were readily available I might agree. I will throw in a cargument: "I've been driving around with 4 of the 5 lug nuts missing on my front wheels for 1000 miles now and the wheels haven't come off...yet. I'm just going to wait until Chevy sends me the factory nuts in a few months rather than going to Autozone and getting nuts today."
So if you have the soldering skills or know someone you trust, I would definitely do it. If you don't have the skills, rolling the dice and waiting on Stern is probably best in case they have a simpler solution. Good chance their fix involves soldering and/or crimping anyway.

But node boards are not available, unless you wanna get gouged right now. It's an easy swap, when the right fix is found. Have seen a couple fixes here that have gone sideways, I'll wait until Stern sends the final. Im not convinced they even know what's causing yet

#12854 1 year ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Side rails would be nice. Rush is the first game where I’ve had wear near the flipper buttons (after 1200-ish games).

Do you do a lot of staged flipping? Rush makes for a lot more of that than any other game I've played, and that puts your hand in position where it's wearing on the cabinet. It's so easy to catch balls on the lower-right flipper thanks to the overhanging slingshot, and so I do a lot of staged flipping to either the right orbit or spinner - side loop/ramp shots.

#12855 1 year ago
Quoted from mwong168:

I have a Rush shaker installed in my premium and shakes violently from time to time. It shakes like most of my other sterns but during regular game play sometimes randomly it shakes so hard the glass and even bottom of my cabinet rattles. So I went into settings and turned shaker usage to none and I don't feel shaker during regular game play but then randomly the shaker would go off violently. Is there maybe some sort of interference in my game that is triggering shaker to spin hard and violent? I tried swapping shaker from another game into Rush and still same thing.

Mine did it as soon as you turned on the machine after the third game, ran at 100% percent. There was some extra solder that looked like it dripped between the motor housing and motor bracket that was shorting it out. Once I found the glob of solder it fixed the issue.

#12856 1 year ago
Quoted from brzezicki:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1463-arcade-cabinetscom/07922-stern-pinball-flipper-button-wear-protectors
then decided to make some custom bond ones. I"m planning on making some for Rush, but I"m trying to think of a more unique design than just the Rush logo or Starman. If you have any ideas please let me know. I really like the red cutout and want to do something but I"m not sure what to do. If I don't think of anything I'll probably just do the rush logo. but I was thinking maybe dice or the kids from roll the bones or the "hold your fire" dots (which might be perfect with the existing red button)
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

I like the Hold Your Fire idea. Even though Vapor Trails isn't one of the best albums, the cover art is goes well with pinball. Although it would probably be hard to reproduce. I vote for the owl...but that's only because I like owls!

#12857 1 year ago
Quoted from brzezicki:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Not all of us have red buttons.

#12858 1 year ago

Love the lit drop targets - look great - Thank you mezelmods!

EB968737-C44F-4691-A700-7CA877F2AAB9 (resized).jpegEB968737-C44F-4691-A700-7CA877F2AAB9 (resized).jpeg

C225F0A6-E46C-4B57-9CC3-B2FCC3AB4D95 (resized).jpegC225F0A6-E46C-4B57-9CC3-B2FCC3AB4D95 (resized).jpeg
#12859 1 year ago
Quoted from usafstars:

Mine did it as soon as you turned on the machine after the third game, ran at 100% percent. There was some extra solder that looked like it dripped between the motor housing and motor bracket that was shorting it out. Once I found the glob of solder it fixed the issue.

My issue has to be in my game because I swapped shaker motors from another working game and issue stayed in my Rush. I guess just have to live without a shaker in it or make sure it's physically unplugged even though setting is set to NONE for shaker. I can use this shaker in Foo Fighters later I guess.

#12860 1 year ago
Quoted from mwong168:

My issue has to be in my game because I swapped shaker motors from another working game and issue stayed in my Rush. I guess just have to live without a shaker in it or make sure it's physically unplugged even though setting is set to NONE for shaker. I can use this shaker in Foo Fighters later I guess.

Could it hurt to get Stern support involved?

#12861 1 year ago

Hey I have a question, since this is my first Stern and I'm coming from GNR experience, The jukebox mode in GNR shows the videos (and light show) at the same time the song is playing. (Selectable in the diag too).

Is the DJ mix mode dm display on Stern as good as it gets?
Where's the video to go along with the song?
I'm hoping there's a setting somewhere.
Otherwise my question If there is not, is WHY!?

#12862 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Hey I have a question, since this is my first Stern and I'm coming from GNR experience, The jukebox mode in GNR shows the videos (and light show) at the same time the song is playing. (Selectable in the diag too).

Is the DJ mix mode dm display on Stern as good as it gets?
Where's the video to go along with the song?
I'm hoping there's a setting somewhere.
Otherwise my question If there is not, is WHY!?

The DJ mode is just the same code copied from game to game. I don't think they have changed it for any game yet.

#12863 1 year ago
Quoted from mwong168:

Just curious, what shaker did you put in? A Stern model, or a 3rd party?

Can’t remember, is there only one category for shaker adjustments, or a couple, in the settings? Not in front of my game, or I’d check.

Check wiring, connections, trace it all back, something is out of spec somewhere.

#12864 1 year ago
Quoted from SterlingRush:

Can’t remember, is there only one category for shaker adjustments, or a couple, in the settings? Not in front of my game, or I’d check.
Check wiring, connections, trace it all back, something is out of spec somewhere.

I wondered the same thing. Just for reference I got the non stern for a smidge cheaper on pinball life and it's just fine.

#12865 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

The DJ mode is just the same code copied from game to game. I don't think they have changed it for any game yet.

A damn shame.

#12866 1 year ago

It's the one from Pinball Life and never had issue in any of my new Sterns I put in. As I mentioned before I swapped shakers from another working game into my Rush and same issue with different shaker. I might email Pinball Life and see if any others have had same issue.

#12867 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Could it hurt to get Stern support involved?

Probably don't want to admit to putting in 3rd party shaker as I heard it voids warranty?

#12868 1 year ago
Quoted from brzezicki:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Those look great! If I didn't have an LE I'd probably get a pair. May consider them for other Sterns down the road.

#12869 1 year ago

I agree with you…if motors have been swapped it now sounds like a wire/connector issue. Let us know if you ever figure it out.

#12870 1 year ago
Quoted from usafstars:

I agree with you…if motors have been swapped it now sounds like a wire/connector issue. Let us know if you ever figure it out.

I think it might be because I use CN2 connector to wire two 10smd 5v led strips under my owl topper. I plugged shaker back in and unplug my led strips and doesn't seem to do the violent random shake anymore. I will plug strip back in to confirm. This is weird because I tap into same connector to power similar led strips for my JP topper.

#12871 1 year ago
Quoted from Morehops4:

I like the Hold Your Fire idea. Even though Vapor Trails isn't one of the best albums, the cover art is goes well with pinball. Although it would probably be hard to reproduce. I vote for the owl...but that's only because I like owls!

here you go, I started making these last night before any suggestions came in. and it took me all day today as these were a pain (I tried like 10 versions of cut through and red "gel" inserts, but there was not enough light coming through, same with silver foil which was slightly better so I went with a solid but multi color option. These look pretty nice.

I'll also look into the "fly by night" owls cutout with a blue gel and maybe hold your fire, and any other ideas people are interested in (PM me if your interested in something specific) but for now I can make these "Snakes and arrows" ones if anyone wants any. I have two versions "thin 0.5mm" or thick "1.5mm" thick is the same thickness of the actual metal rails. Thin (0.5mm) is significantly cheaper. I'm really not sure I see an advantage for the thick ones myself but want to offer them if people want them.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1463-arcade-cabinetscom/08017-stern-pinball-flipper-button-wear-protectors-2-for-rush
IMG_1816 (resized).jpgIMG_1816 (resized).jpg

#12872 1 year ago
Quoted from brzezicki:

here you go, I started making these last night before any suggestions came in. and it took me all day today as these were a pain (I tried like 10 versions of cut through and red "gel" inserts, but there was not enough light coming through, same with silver foil which was slightly better so I went with a solid but multi color option. These look pretty nice.
I'll also look into the "fly by night" owls cutout with a blue gel and maybe hold your fire, and any other ideas people are interested in (PM me if your interested in something specific) but for now I can make these "Snakes and arrows" ones if anyone wants any. I have two versions "thin 0.5mm" or thick "1.5mm" thick is the same thickness of the actual metal rails. Thin (0.5mm) is significantly cheaper. I'm really not sure I see an advantage for the thick ones myself but want to offer them if people want them.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1463-arcade-cabinetscom/08017-stern-pinball-flipper-button-wear-protectors-2-for-rush
[quoted image]

Coincidentally, my 13 year old son gave me a 3d printed key chain yesterday (he made it in school). It is just the Rush logo and it looks pretty good. That might be all you need! Owl would still be my first choice if it works. Although, I paid attention when I played yesterday and I don't have a lot of contact around the button when I play. I put a lot of pressure on top...practically leaning on the machine. That can't be ideal technique!

#12873 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Not all of us have red buttons.

Well, that's a great point! I was completely thinking of my Iron Maiden with the red buttons. Hold Your Fire would not work for me

#12874 1 year ago
Quoted from Morehops4:

Coincidentally, my 13 year old son gave me a 3d printed key chain yesterday (he made it in school). It is just the Rush logo and it looks pretty good. That might be all you need! Owl would still be my first choice if it works. Although, I paid attention when I played yesterday and I don't have a lot of contact around the button when I play. I put a lot of pressure on top...practically leaning on the machine. That can't be ideal technique!

Yeah you definitely don’t want to lean on the machines too much, not only will that probably delay your reactions not being relax but it will also hurt your elbows and wrists after longer sessions. It’s one thing I had to make sure I stopped doing when I started playing more and more

#12875 1 year ago

I have a specific question the Premium owners here: Do you -like- the features of your Premium? Not to be confused with "do you like the pin overall", I mean do you like the clock, the moving ramp, etc? With most pins I actually like the Premium upgrades, but specifically on Rush the moving ramp and clock do nothing for me, and the changing of the dead end shot to the upkick-into-habitrail I actually like less.

And, this isn't trying to bash on Pros vs Premiums - I'm just trying to get people's opinions about the Premium features of the pins they own and see if there's something I'm missing.

#12876 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

I have a specific question the Premium owners here: Do you -like- the features of your Premium? Not to be confused with "do you like the pin overall", I mean do you like the clock, the moving ramp, etc? With most pins I actually like the Premium upgrades, but specifically on Rush the moving ramp and clock do nothing for me, and the changing of the dead end shot to the upkick-into-habitrail I actually like less.
And, this isn't trying to bash on Pros vs Premiums - I'm just trying to get people's opinions about the Premium features of the pins they own and see if there's something I'm missing.

Yeah, I really enjoy the ramp and clock on my premium. Both are key features and focal points on this fun, long playing game.

#12877 1 year ago
Quoted from zebpin61:

Yeah, I really enjoy the ramp and clock on my premium. Both are key features and focal points on this fun, long playing game.

I think the ramp is a cool feature, and I like the upkick, as it sets up shots for me. The clock reminds me of the TZ clock.... I kinda don't think it's needed at all. The display shows how far you are progressing in a mode, and I guess it's kinda cute to see the clock progress in working man mode, but I wouldn't miss it much of I didn't have it. I wish they had thought of something else for that piece of real estate on the playfield to be honest.

#12878 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

I like the clock, I love the vuk, I could take-or-leave the ramp. I honestly enjoy the pin more with the ramp wedged up after my node 10 has died twice, so I will likely not plug the ramp back in when I get my next replacement node. I saw someone refer to a Premium with the ramp disabled as a "Promium" and I love it.

#12879 1 year ago

I’m usually a Pro guy, unless I can buy a used Premium for 500-1000 off. But for Rush, the Premium was a no-brainer for me. Aside from what you mentioned, the extra lock behind the drops, dual kickout from the scoops, and the album art cabinet all helped sell me on it too. The VUK is great because it gives me a place to park a ball for a second during Multiball. Like cradling the ball above the playfield.

#12880 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

I have a specific question the Premium owners here: Do you -like- the features of your Premium?

Yes. I'd pay extra for the Premium just for the physical ball locks. Virtual ball locks are a scourge and should be avoided.

#12881 1 year ago

This title seems to be very close in what you lose or gain in regards to the game if you check the boxes. I was going to get an LE before I did the math and realized it's 5600 difference from pro. Just couldn't get there...

I couldn't find that middle ground to get a premium either, preferred art of translite and cabinet on the pro. So I chose to spend the same $ as a premium and get the pro and using the extra $2600 I saved to get mods, pinwoofer, and soon to be released lights, and topper for all closer to the same price all in. Many mods I would still be spending extra$ on with a pre or le so there wasn't much savings mods wise that I cared about except by buying the pro.

I never played a premium or le so the pro is the game I know how to play and familiar with. I think speed wise it's logical that the pro must be faster with dead ends replacing both the VUK, and the ball lock behind instrument drops and the ramp is fixed and always up. The clock is cool looking but that's it. I liked the pro 70s cartoon art best and the translite with owl way before I was getting one so that's a plus to me. And finally, the pro cabinet will take the expression lights so it's right on par with the premium being upgradeable.

For what you get and the difference, the pro model in this title is the best buy.

#12882 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

This title seems to be very close in what you lose or gain in regards to the game if you check the boxes. I was going to get an LE before I did the math and realized it's 5600 difference from pro. Just couldn't get there...
I couldn't find that middle ground to get a premium either, preferred art of translite and cabinet on the pro. So I chose to spend the same $ as a premium and get the pro and using the extra $2600 I saved to get mods, pinwoofer, and soon to be released lights, and topper for all closer to the same price all in. Many mods I would still be spending extra$ on with a pre or le so there wasn't much savings mods wise that I cared about except by buying the pro.
I never played a premium or le so the pro is the game I know how to play and familiar with. I think speed wise it's logical that the pro must be faster with dead ends replacing both the VUK, and the ball lock behind instrument drops and the ramp is fixed and always up. The clock is cool looking but that's it. I liked the pro 70s cartoon art best and the translite with owl way before I was getting one so that's a plus to me. And finally, the pro cabinet will take the expression lights so it's right on par with the premium being upgradeable.
For what you get and the difference, the pro model in this title is the best buy.

Obviously opinions differ on this question. I don't think it can be argued that one is "better" than the other. It really comes down to what's important to you. Since Rush is one of my 3 favorite bands and a holy grail title for me, I was all in on an LE. I love the total art package with mirrored backglass, and gold foil steampunk cabinet with base guitar side rails, and of course the double scoops, clock, and other features of the Premium and LE previously mentioned. But I can certainly see the argument to save some money and buy one of the other titles.

I actually prefer the cabinet art of the Pro over the Premium, and maybe the translite too, and I like the idea quoted above of using the extra $2,600 saved by buying the Pro to install the Pinwoofer KO kit and expression lighting. So if I hadn't been able to get an LE, I might have gone that route. When I was shopping for an Aerosmith, I played both the Pro and Premium. I actually liked the flow of the Pro and ended up buying a very nice one with some great custom mods. But I felt differently about Game of Thrones and ended up buying an LE. If I were to buy a Godzilla or Deadpool, it would have to be Premium based on features, but really all personal preference. With prices like they are these days, I'll likely never buy another LE, but no regrets with Rush.

#12883 1 year ago
Quoted from Magicman:

Obviously opinions differ on this question. I don't think it can be argued that one is "better" than the other

Point of order... I never said one was better over the other I said the pro was a "better buy." If you were going to ask me in my opinion which one was better? The LE. Absolutely. It's the king. When I came back down to reality it came down to a very easy choice for me financially and that's why I've got the pro and I'm enjoying the merits of that which is more money in my pocket and the ability to personalize. I love mods and personalizing and improving them. The le would not have been immune from spending money on mods. I did that with my GNR LE and could have bought a CE with what I have in it now.
But do I still wish I had an LE. Yep.

#12884 12 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I wondered the same thing. Just for reference I got the non stern for a smidge cheaper on pinball life and it's just fine.

I have PL shakers in a few of my Stern pins (LZ, RUSH, LOTR). They all work great.

#12885 12 months ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

I shipped out 25 sets of Rush lampshades yesterday. I have about five more free sets available. So if anyone else would like a free set, please place an order before they are gone. [quoted image]

Hey, I have to thank you, I snagged one of the last sets and they look great! The extra one you included went on my Super Jackpot sign (which I also stuck a color changing bulb into), a sweet bonus! Again, thanks!

PXL_20230318_072536237_exported_536_1679336310459 (resized).jpgPXL_20230318_072536237_exported_536_1679336310459 (resized).jpg
#12886 12 months ago
Quoted from brzezicki:

[quoted image]

for those of you interested in the protectors, I decided not to continue with the snakes and arrows. the red was just too hard to see on the cabinet.
However I have a way way way better one.. as requested the "Fly by Night" owl.

owl1 (resized).JPGowl1 (resized).JPG

#12887 12 months ago
Quoted from brzezicki:

for those of you interested in the protectors, I decided not to continue with the snakes and arrows. the red was just too hard to see on the cabinet.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1463-arcade-cabinetscom/08017-stern-pinball-flipper-button-wear-protectors-2-for-rush/edit[quoted image]

Those look great! Just a heads up, your link above doesn't work -- you need to remove "edit" from the end of it. I'll have to see about picking a set of these up

#12888 12 months ago

#12889 12 months ago

Ok I’m lost….what’s with the “.” Posts? What does it mean? I see this regularly on here…

#12890 12 months ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Ok I’m lost….what’s with the “.” Posts? What does it mean? I see this regularly on here…

Usually someone posted something then decided they didn't want it posted. You can't just delete the post, so ya put a dot there.

#12891 12 months ago

#12892 12 months ago

aaah I see - thank you.

#12893 12 months ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

I was telling the guy his link didn't open, then saw someone did. Too lazy to write a reason, which I am doing now

#12894 12 months ago

I came across this and was thinking about making it into a mod. Do you think it will fit in? Sort of a mutant RUSH figure.

Owl (resized).jpgOwl (resized).jpg
#12895 12 months ago
Quoted from Photopin:

I came across this and was thinking about making it into a mod. Do you think it will fit in? Sort of a mutant RUSH figure.
[quoted image]

#12896 12 months ago
Quoted from swampfire:

[quoted image]

I made these for a friend, got lots of slack because of the two screws to keep in place by Pinsiders. But look what it prevents! Lessor of two evils.

78C098FD-8047-4A1A-B4B4-2BFFDB4413C6 (resized).png78C098FD-8047-4A1A-B4B4-2BFFDB4413C6 (resized).png

#12897 12 months ago
Quoted from brzezicki:

[quoted image]

This is fantastic. Is it pretty easy for me to change the color of the owl myself? Just looking for something to complement my Premium cabinet (maybe even white). I’m in for a pair regardless, thanks!

#12898 12 months ago
Quoted from MutterFudder:

Those look great! Just a heads up, your link above doesn't work -- you need to remove "edit" from the end of it. I'll have to see about picking a set of these up

whoops thanks! that should be fixed now I also added extra colors.

#12899 12 months ago
Quoted from swampfire:

This is fantastic. Is it pretty easy for me to change the color of the owl myself? Just looking for something to complement my Premium cabinet (maybe even white). I’m in for a pair regardless, thanks!

So I just added different colors for the owl. I also added a "no color" option that you can do yourself.
With the no color option the "blue" space is a void, you can put a thin piece of vinyl or color gels behind it to make it whatever you'd like.
the only problem is the cuts/stencil pieces without backing are fragile and you'll want to secure them to whatever you put behind them (I do that for you on the colored options)
since it's actually less work for me for cut through as it saves me the step of applying material, securing the loose parts of the stencil and then covering the back up with a sheet of adhesive paper to round it out, I've knocked down the "cut" through option by $5.00 off the color options.

I"ve also removed the lesser expensive thinner option as there's just too many choices with the colors and it doesn't really make much sense to go too think on there. (I had super thin on mine then realized it just better to have it thicker)

#12900 12 months ago

So I was trying to figure out what awarded an extra ball and saw that "eight ramp shots" would qualify it. I didn't believe it, because eight ramp shots would be waaaay too easy. So I decided to test it out.

And yeah, after trying non-stop for half an hour, I can confirm it's true.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 210.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball
Toppers
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods
Plastics
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Life
Shooter rods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Lighting - Backbox
PinWoofer
Backbox
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People
Toys/Add-ons
9,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Auburn, NH
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
WilliPinball Mods
Other
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
There are 17,809 posts in this topic. You are on page 258 of 357.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/258 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.