20240410_181338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1438 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_184826850.MP.jpg
IMG_5558 (resized).jpeg
PNG image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6461 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,890 posts in this topic. You are on page 257 of 358.
#12801 1 year ago

I just installed my NinjaCamp spinner exit adjuster last night. It makes a world of difference. Every shot through the spinner now exits properly without kicking back out and exiting under the spinner. What a great, simple mod.

#12802 1 year ago
Quoted from epeabs:

I just installed my NinjaCamp spinner exit adjuster last night. It makes a world of difference. Every shot through the spinner now exits properly without kicking back out and exiting under the spinner. What a great, simple mod.

Had same results, couldn’t believe I didn’t add it sooner, it’s an awesome little piece.

#12803 1 year ago
Quoted from Photopin:

I just came from the Louisville Arcade Expo. There was 1 Rush Premium there sitting in a row with Bond, Godzilla, Turtles, Mando...
I looked over at one point, there was one person waiting to play each of the other games. There were 10 people in line to play Rush.

Tilt cranked the volume and I swear it went from a game with one person consistently in line to consistently three in line. Just having it audible in the area really seemed to draw attention.

#12804 1 year ago
Quoted from epeabs:

Every shot through the spinner now exits properly without kicking back out and exiting under the spinner.

I never noticed this behavior. It always follows thru and comes to the upper flipper on mine. Must be a sometimes thing..

#12805 1 year ago
Quoted from epeabs:

I also have installed the ninjacamp "everything" my NIB premium was almost unplayable before everything was rattling and rejecting. (to be fair I think it also was unlevel, I leveled initially on the glass which apparently was not level in regards to the playfield. but the VUK protector is sweet, the loop thing (left) the spinner thing and the shooter lane adjustment was really great before that even after everything else was working the rattling and loss of power/precision on the shooter was bad before the ninjacamps. I also put in his switch protectors. The only issue I had was the side scoop sleeves caused the ball to kind of trickle out and not go to the right top flipper which would only be a problem on the premium/LE. I just took that off on the side only (left the playfield scoop part on) I don't think a ball can physically hit that top anyway unless it's an airball. but all products really great. I love those switch protectors too.

#12806 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

They have said to multiple distro that expression lights are coming for Rush, along with a topper. So I'm optimistically waiting like many.
I am grateful at least the Rush Pro has expression-ready cabinets. Looks like Rush was the last Stern pro to make expression lights even an option - this is based on FF being an option for prem only.

Its only been a year of waiting and now Foo Fighters is about to come out with Expression lights installed on the LE, so Stern really needs to make this happen. Also, after a year, it would be nice to get a topper, side rails, and shooter options too!!

#12807 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Ok yes, I've checked into it and heard the following from a reliable source... So info is out... And I quote:
...those expression light kits should be available soon. I believe they are going to make an announcement soon about all the accesories for Rush, which includes those.

That is what I heard as well. The announcement was going to be about ALL Rush accessories at one time.

Quoted from aamauzy:

My source that said “any day now” in January said yesterday “they have said not a word” about Rush accessories - I sure hope your source is more up to date than mine!!

Yes, I've been told that same thing many times over the last year. The difference this time is that I received an unexpected shipment of long awaited parts that allowed me to replace the faulty expression lights channel with a new one - not previously available.

#12808 1 year ago

"one more game before bed".
45 minutes later!

What a fun game! One thing that happens on mine is that when it gets heated up, the autolaunch plunger get 2 or 3 balls stuck in the shooter lane and you have to manually knock them out. Is that the coilstop I need to change?

IMG_20230312_225240431_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20230312_225240431_HDR (resized).jpg
#12809 1 year ago

Free topper for this milestone?

13644BF2-6179-4E10-B72B-CEBAB98995B7 (resized).png13644BF2-6179-4E10-B72B-CEBAB98995B7 (resized).png
#12810 1 year ago

I have to say I've really gotten into Rush myself. I am a huge rush fan and went to play it in November at an arcade after swearing I'd never buy a new Stern again after all their price hikes in the last 5 or so years. Unfortunately you couldn't hear the callouts and the playfields was dirty and SLOW (and I wasn't really a fan of the 70s cartoon art) and passed on it, I went back multiple times with the same feeling. But I ended up buying one anyway because... RUSH..and when you can actually hear it and the game is balanced correctly and clean and fast.... man it is a lot of fun and the more you play it the better it gets. I have to admit though I get so "zoned" out just listening to the music and hitting the ramps and shots I forget to actually try to hit the goals! Now I"m even finding I kind of like the cartoon art! anyway I"m really happy I decided to get it, it's so much fun.

#12811 1 year ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

What a fun game! One thing that happens on mine is that when it gets heated up, the autolaunch plunger get 2 or 3 balls stuck in the shooter lane and you have to manually knock them out. Is that the coilstop I need to change?

How do they get there? Is this at ball start, or when it's adding balls for a multiball? Does it eject two out of the trough at the same time, or does the launcher hit one but it fails to make it out so it falls back as another gets ejected?

I haven't heard of problems with the coil stop for an autoplunger (even if you think it's going a lot, it still kicks like 100x less often than the flippers), but I suppose it's possible.

#12812 1 year ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

How do they get there? Is this at ball start, or when it's adding balls for a multiball? Does it eject two out of the trough at the same time, or does the launcher hit one but it fails to make it out so it falls back as another gets ejected?
I haven't heard of problems with the coil stop for an autoplunger (even if you think it's going a lot, it still kicks like 100x less often than the flippers), but I suppose it's possible.

Only on a long session, during multiballs it kicks a ball out and it doesn't launch all the way, then the second and sometimes 3rd also get stuck and you can't even manually get them to launch unless you time it so they have some space between them and one can knock the other out at the top of the shooter lane.

#12813 1 year ago
Quoted from brzezicki:

I have to say I've really gotten into Rush myself. I am a huge rush fan and went to play it in November at an arcade after swearing I'd never buy a new Stern again after all their price hikes in the last 5 or so years. Unfortunately you couldn't hear the callouts and the playfields was dirty and SLOW (and I wasn't really a fan of the 70s cartoon art) and passed on it, I went back multiple times with the same feeling. But I ended up buying one anyway because... RUSH..and when you can actually hear it and the game is balanced correctly and clean and fast.... man it is a lot of fun and the more you play it the better it gets. I have to admit though I get so "zoned" out just listening to the music and hitting the ramps and shots I forget to actually try to hit the goals! Now I"m even finding I kind of like the cartoon art! anyway I"m really happy I decided to get it, it's so much fun.

Rush is a great balance between a players game and a Rush fan's game. All the shots, flow and rules are all there but so is the music and the callouts and eventually the lights.

Hopefully Stern gets those ELs out soon. It's been a long frustrating wait.

#12814 1 year ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Only on a long session, during multiballs it kicks a ball out and it doesn't launch all the way, then the second and sometimes 3rd also get stuck and you can't even manually get them to launch unless you time it so they have some space between them and one can knock the other out at the top of the shooter lane.

Ok, so not a problem with the trough eject or shooter lane switch. So the problem is just that the autoplunge gets too weak, which leads to more balls getting clogged in there.

Is the autoplunge power turned down in the settings? Seems really strange that it would be too weak to get it into play, since Rush's shooter lane is short. If it's not just the power setting, then yeah it might be the plunger coil stop. Or else the autoplunger fork isn't lined up straight so it's not transmitting the full power into the ball.

#12815 1 year ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

You're probably just hitting the situation of failed to launch plus multiple balls.

If a ball fails to leave the shooter lane due to rattling.. which can just happen period.. plus a second ball is served up due to MB... two balls in the lane, and the default kicking power may not clear... plus one of those balls could rattle themselves... again defeating the launch.

Just make sure your shooter assembly hasn't worked loose and watch how often balls rattle and fail to launch. The game doesn't auto plunge balls super hard... but you could boost that if you cared.

#12816 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

You're probably just hitting the situation of failed to launch plus multiple balls.
If a ball fails to leave the shooter lane due to rattling.. which can just happen period.. plus a second ball is served up due to MB... two balls in the lane, and the default kicking power may not clear... plus one of those balls could rattle themselves... again defeating the launch.
Just make sure your shooter assembly hasn't worked loose and watch how often balls rattle and fail to launch. The game doesn't auto plunge balls super hard... but you could boost that if you cared.

Yes, I agree. I didn't know you could change that setting, I'm gonna check that out! I did turn the setting all the way down that launches the ball into the trough to protect the shooter Lane I will have to check out the actual strength of the coil that launches the ball now and make sure I didn't change the wrong one...thank you very much!
I do care because unless there is a person there to play with it and get those out of there while I am in multiple I have to try to concentrate on doing that as well as keeping the ball alive

#12817 1 year ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Yes, I agree. I didn't know you could change that setting, I'm gonna check that out! I did turn the setting all the way down that launches the ball into the trough to protect the shooter Lane I will have to check out the actual strength of the coil that launches the ball now and make sure I didn't change the wrong one...thank you very much!

I do care because unless there is a person there to play with it and get those out of there while I am in multiple I have to try to concentrate on doing that as well as keeping the ball alive

Just one well hit smack to the end of the shooter rod and I can launch two balls at one time. The same thing happens to me during multi ball. Usually it’s when a ball clears the upper right flipper well there’s a ball in the shooter Lane

#12818 1 year ago
Quoted from orangedude71:

Just one well hit smack to the end of the shooter rod and I can launch two balls at one time. The same thing happens to me during multi ball. Usually it’s when a ball clears the upper right flipper well there’s a ball in the shooter Lane

I don't know why but I cringe just thinking about hitting the shooter rod like that

#12819 1 year ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I don't know why but I cringe just thinking about hitting the shooter rod like that

Reasonably speaking, I should just turn the power up on the shooter lane. It’s almost powerful enough to launch the first of the two balls when there are two in the trough.

#12820 1 year ago

Not to brag, but my auto launch will kick out 2 balls unless they are really spaced apart. This issue doesn't happen often tho. I have timed the situation that when one just hit the bottom I plunge beating the auto plunge and smacking the other one into the playfield. Then auto launch takes care of the last.
Also since it's very start of multiball, it's usually still in a ball save mode if I drain one in play dealing with it.

#12821 1 year ago

Now the original Rush signs are all sold out, have a new design if anyone wants one for their game room. Approximate size is 28 x 20 inches. Made from three layers of wood with inserts cut out separately. The attached photo shows the wood before the inserts are installed. PM for more details. Thanks.

A9026C10-1A28-4BE7-9AA2-9E7A9586B432 (resized).jpegA9026C10-1A28-4BE7-9AA2-9E7A9586B432 (resized).jpeg3E076B1D-E721-419E-80DA-34FAE3E2577E (resized).jpeg3E076B1D-E721-419E-80DA-34FAE3E2577E (resized).jpeg4B83EF37-9622-4C87-ABD0-34EA8206F6D0 (resized).png4B83EF37-9622-4C87-ABD0-34EA8206F6D0 (resized).pngB92FB3F5-6113-4209-BD4E-D7BCFF60F241 (resized).jpegB92FB3F5-6113-4209-BD4E-D7BCFF60F241 (resized).jpeg
#12822 1 year ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

if it only does it after a long game id def say coil.

#12823 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Now the original Rush signs are all sold out, have a new design if anyone wants one for their game room. Approximate size is 28 x 20 inches. Made from three layers of wood with inserts cut out separately. The attached photo shows the wood before the inserts are installed. PM for more details. Thanks.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

looks killer, but im sure it would be a fortune to ship something like that.

#12824 1 year ago

What a game! Just got my new gc 669m

#12825 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

What a game! Just got my new gc 669m

Congrats! I am in the same range. I had a game the other night where I was blowing it up and figured I would end up close to a billion. I ended up with 466 million. I realized that as good as I was doing with the basic strategy of starting and keeping multiballs going, I didn't get a single extra ball the whole game. My best game was 640M and I had two extra balls in that game. I need to put earning extra balls into my strategy from now on...

#12826 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

Congrats! I am in the same range. I had a game the other night where I was blowing it up and figured I would end up close to a billion. I ended up with 466 million. I realized that as good as I was doing with the basic strategy of starting and keeping multiballs going, I didn't get a single extra ball the whole game. My best game was 640M and I had two extra balls in that game. I need to put earning extra balls into my strategy from now on...

I totally thought I was closer to a billion the way it was going, I was hitting everything moving from mode to mode killing the drop target shot behind the instruments kicking off multi balls on command. I don't even know who I was but it was fun watching me. The key for that was the extra balls for me every time one came up I nailed it and even got one through the mystery and a replay. My last ball was the most disappointing of all of them as they sometimes are. But I was totally going from song to song, hitting shots on command which wasn't a usual thing. It was cool.
Then I took advantage and I even stopped in the middle when I got the ball behind the flipper, the upper flipper, and down into the shooting lane and watched the entire second half of la villa. Omg. That was ball 2. I had at least 1 extra at that point. I plunged The ball back into play a little nervous that I lost my groove, but it worked out to be in the stratosphere, I think I lit up every mode in the game. Oddly enough I never got a weapon, but that's probably because I've only gotten them by luck. I need to go look up the rules again on how you get the weapon.
I've got two extra balls by this point at the end of that ball and so I'm pretty confident I'm going to get a billion, but no, ball three I select far cry and plunge, I'm ready to rock, ball three is going really well, my wife comes in and tries to hand me a drink, and I tell her hold on not right now I'm at the highest score ever, and she said you mean the the highest highest? And I say yes, so she just sits on the couch and I was about a minute away from draining. Kick in the last ball and I burned by a stupid bad luck drain. So definitely Extra balls are a top prize.

#12827 1 year ago

I wished I would have listen to some of ya'll earlier. I initially upgraded my LE with the Pinnovator sub out adapter. My sub is a 300 watt 12" Klipsch and I definitely noticed an improvement in the low end sound. It worked as advertised and no shade to Pinnovator. Being a RUSH fan and audiophile though, I wanted the cab to sound better as well. So, I bought a set of 5.25 JBL Club speakers at $80/pair. The unit sounded worse! I noticed that the speakers were high quality, as they had magnets twice the size of the LE stock speakers. They sounded underpowered and I decided to buy the Pinwoofer DIY amplifier kit. Man, let me tell you that was the prescription for kickass sound! I hear sound effects that I never heard in the 1st year of ownership. Pinwoofer's system woke up the JBL speakers and my system rocks at a mere 12 volume setting. It can get nastier than that without distortion, but I do prefer to stay married. Anyway, if you want the best sound for your machine, invest in a good set of car audio speakers and Pinwoofer's amplifier. It simply makes the cabinet rock! You will not regret it. I wished I had done it sooner...

#12828 1 year ago

That's not an understatement. My first experience with Pinwoofer was GNR and it is great, but pinwoofer is exceptional on Rush.
I'd have to run any changes by PinWoofer before I did any diy... the whole kit with speakers is spec'd to work together.

#12829 1 year ago
Quoted from palmettophoto:

I wished I would have listen to some of ya'll earlier. I initially upgraded my LE with the Pinnovator sub out adapter. My sub is a 300 watt 12" Klipsch and I definitely noticed an improvement in the low end sound. It worked as advertised and no shade to Pinnovator. Being a RUSH fan and audiophile though, I wanted the cab to sound better as well. So, I bought a set of 5.25 JBL Club speakers at $80/pair. The unit sounded worse! I noticed that the speakers were high quality, as they had magnets twice the size of the LE stock speakers. They sounded underpowered and I decided to buy the Pinwoofer DIY amplifier kit. Man, let me tell you that was the prescription for kickass sound! I hear sound effects that I never heard in the 1st year of ownership. Pinwoofer's system woke up the JBL speakers and my system rocks at a mere 12 volume setting. It can get nastier than that without distortion, but I do prefer to stay married. Anyway, if you want the best sound for your machine, invest in a good set of car audio speakers and Pinwoofer's amplifier. It simply makes the cabinet rock! You will not regret it. I wished I had done it sooner...

Spend the money and buy the pinwoofer speakers, we'll worth the upgrade.

#12830 1 year ago

I hear sound effects that I never heard in the 1st year of ownership. Pinwoofer's system woke up the JBL speakers and my system rocks at a mere 12 volume setting.

Btw, I had the same experience and really think the sound effects are great. But 12 seems really low.
20 is normal volume for me. I could play on 12 or 15 if I was trying to not wake a baby or something but the flippers might be louder at 12... 22 to 25 is ideal. 28 s comfortable and 32 to 38 is immersive jamming!

Makes me wonder if you made the game modifications and PW settings from this as baseline:

https://pinwoofer.com/blog/pinwoofer-stern-spike2-rush-amplifier-settings/

#12831 1 year ago

Also makes a huge difference what ohm setting your speakers are set to in the stern options menu (4 or 8 ohm)

#12832 1 year ago

Quoted from Vespula:

That's not an understatement. My first experience with Pinwoofer was GNR and it is great, but pinwoofer is exceptional on Rush. I'd have to run any changes by PinWoofer before I did any diy...the whole kit with speakers is spec'd to work together.

Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Spend the money and buy the pinwoofer speakers, we'll worth the upgrade.

You guys are spot on. We've been working on this for years and believe we have perfected all of our components and integration. Our speakers are up there with the best, and our power, harness and amplifier solutions are going to be superior to the stuff you will find on Amazon, etc.

There are a ton of tricks we've employed in our amplifier electronics, and you're going to hear it in the clarity and detail. We're just better at it.

Also, if you go all-in on the DIY front, you're not really saving much and the time sink will be significant. Some argue you can do it for less, but as you cut corners, you'll sacrifice results.

The table below is taken from popular recommendations but is not an equivalent solution.

Thanks for all of the accolade's guys - you make it worth the effort!

https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-spike-super-kit/

Dan
https://PinWoofer.com
[email protected]
+1 208-855-0346, 9am - 5pm MT, Mon - Fri

20230315 DIY (resized).jpg20230315 DIY (resized).jpg
#12833 1 year ago
Quoted from PinWoofer:

You guys are spot on. We've been working on this for years and believe we have perfected all of our components and integration. Our speakers are up there with the best, and our power, harness and amplifier solutions are going to be superior to the stuff you will find on Amazon, etc.
There are a ton of tricks we've employed in our amplifier electronics, and you're going to hear it in the clarity and detail. We're just better at it.
Also, if you go all-in on the DIY front, you're not really saving much and the time sink will be significant. Some argue you can do it for less, but as you cut corners, you'll sacrifice results.
The table below is taken from popular recommendations but is not an equivalent solution.
Thanks for all of the accolade's guys - you make it worth the effort!
https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-spike-super-kit/
Dan
https://PinWoofer.com
[email protected]
+1 208-855-0346, 9am - 5pm MT, Mon - Fri
[quoted image]

got pinwoofer in all of my machines and by far rush is the best closely followed by gnr . i tried the recomended amazon stuff in godzilla and it was a complete waste of time and money . your new speakers sound amazing and your amplifier secret sause dan !

#12834 1 year ago

Stern was forward thinking enough to install disconnects for the normal wires between the playfield and the cabinet, but still used one network cable to connect from the head node board to the first one on the playfield. As I intend to pull my playfield to do some on-sawhorse work I opted to change that network cable. I could have cut and terminated the cable in the middle and then just used a coupler between the new RJ45 plugs (all things I already had the parts and ability to do) but I wanted to be a little more professional. I do have an LE after all, so let's keep it super pretty... even on the inside. So I traced the cable back to the terminating node board, figured out about what length I'd need and then bought a network extension cable for less than $10USD. I went with a 1.5M cable but a 1M cable may have worked as I did have a loop of slack in the end. I didn't replace the cable that went to the head node board but just coiled that up as well. Works just fine and will be a great convenience any time I need to pull the playfield. I hope this to be only once when I install a bunch of mods at simultaneously, but for the cost I'll be happy to know that it is there in the future. The cable I bought: https://www.aliexpress.us/item/2251832840343417.html

20230308_224442 (resized).jpg20230308_224442 (resized).jpg20230308_224453 (resized).jpg20230308_224453 (resized).jpg
#12835 1 year ago

My node 10 died again, so I took the opportunity to design a printable wedge to hold the ramp up in the proper position while I wait on another replacement.

If anyone wants a copy of the printable file, it's here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5913092

Edit: One thing I forgot to mention - once installed, you'll likely need a piece of masking tape to bridge the gap between the tip of the ramp and the time machine, otherwise balls might hung up on the gap. Depends a bit on your playfield pitch and ramp/time machine positioning.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#12836 1 year ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

My node 10 died again, so I took the opportunity to design a printable wedge to hold the ramp up in the proper position while I wait on another replacement.
If anyone wants a copy of the printable file, it's here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5913092
[quoted image]

Im curious did you have the "fixed" connectors on the ramp servo?

#12837 1 year ago
Quoted from brzezicki:

Im curious did you have the "fixed" connectors on the ramp servo?

With my node replacement, received in late February, I received a new node and a new motor with the proper size pins in the 4 pin connector. Crimps looked good.

From what I read in the node 10 thread - a couple weeks after I got my kit, Stern decided to pulled back the replacement motors in favor of another new solution with a solid run of cables from the motor directly to the node. This eliminates the 4 pin in the middle altogether. So… I missed that by thiiiiiis much, it seems.

#12838 1 year ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

With my node replacement, received in late February, I received a new node and a new motor with the proper size pins in the 4 pin connector. Crimps looked good.
From what I read in the node 10 thread - a couple weeks after I got my kit, Stern decided to pulled back the replacement motors in favor of another new solution with a solid run of cables from the motor directly to the node. This eliminates the 4 pin in the middle altogether. So… I missed that by thiiiiiis much, it seems.

huh well hopefully their "new full run" solution will fix the problem once and for all, I hope they send you a new one too.

#12839 1 year ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

I was on the fence on cutting out the connector on mine.. This just pushed me over the edge. Ill be de-connectoring mine this weekend

#12840 1 year ago

To put in mathematically:

X = Poorly made connector that might fail at any time from the vibration of the game

Y = Warning label stating disconnecting while power on will cause damage

Z = Take the ten minutes to cut out the connector, solder the wires together and heat shrink

X + Y = Z

#12841 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

To put in mathematically:
X = Poorly made connector that might fail at any time from the vibration of the game
Y = Warning label stating disconnecting while power on will cause damage
Z = Take the ten minutes to cut out the connector, solder the wires together and heat shrink
X + Y = Z

Allow me to add to your equation a factor for the node10 board availability and price... "&"
(X + Y) x 3& = Z

A strong argument to pre-emptively do "Z"

#12842 1 year ago

I will admit that I haven't done anything to my game, but think of this when I play and stress about it. I'm kinda nervous to snip and solder in case something were to happen anyway... Then I have a hacked motor and they will say I caused the problem... Ugh!

#12843 1 year ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I will admit that I haven't done anything to my game, but think of this when I play and stress about it. I'm kinda nervous to snip and solder in case something were to happen anyway... Then I have a hacked motor and they will say I caused the problem... Ugh!

If it ain't broke, don't break it. I don't even look at ours,but I will do the stern update, if /when I get one.

#12844 1 year ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

looks killer, but im sure it would be a fortune to ship something like that.

$25US to most of the US, I pack it in a 30 x 20 x 5 inche box with lots of padding. Well protected.

#12845 1 year ago

I wish Pinwoofer could attend TPF so I can shake the guys hand. I don’t often do a lot of mods but this one has made me a believer- great in RUSH!
Metallica has always been my longtime fav Stern but RUSH is slowly creeping… just a fun, well rounded excellent game.

#12846 1 year ago
Quoted from Vino:

Metallica has always been my longtime fav Stern but RUSH is slowly creeping… just a fun, well rounded excellent game.

I sold my Metallica and a month later bought my Rush. Metallica is a top 3 game for me, and I still love it. But I feel like Rush is like a warmer, fancified Metallica - a lot more going on, and super flowy.

#12847 1 year ago
Quoted from Vino:

I wish Pinwoofer could attend TPF so I can shake the guys hand. I don’t often do a lot of mods but this one has made me a believer- great in RUSH!

Hey Vino ! We'll get that opportunity someday soon but unfortunately not TPF2023. I've got an audio pin project that I've been working on here and there and hope to have something interactive for the next show. Thanks for the shout-out have a great weekend! Dan

#12848 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

If it ain't broke, don't break it. I don't even look at ours,but I will do the stern update, if /when I get one.

If the node boards were readily available I might agree. I will throw in a cargument: "I've been driving around with 4 of the 5 lug nuts missing on my front wheels for 1000 miles now and the wheels haven't come off...yet. I'm just going to wait until Chevy sends me the factory nuts in a few months rather than going to Autozone and getting nuts today."

So if you have the soldering skills or know someone you trust, I would definitely do it. If you don't have the skills, rolling the dice and waiting on Stern is probably best in case they have a simpler solution. Good chance their fix involves soldering and/or crimping anyway.

#12849 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

I will throw in a cargument: "I've been driving around with 4 of the 5 lug nuts missing on my front wheels for 1000 miles now and the wheels haven't come off...yet. I'm just going to wait until Chevy sends me the factory nuts in a few months rather than going to Autozone and getting nuts today."
So if you have the soldering skills or know someone you trust, I would definitely do it. If you don't have the skills, rolling the dice and waiting on Stern is probably best in case they have a simpler solution. Good chance their fix involves soldering and/or crimping anyway.

I am so in the middle of these concepts! I can solder and I'm thinking if I clip the wires close to the connectors and had to (for a return?) I could crimp the connector pins back on.

#12850 1 year ago

I have a Rush shaker installed in my premium and shakes violently from time to time. It shakes like most of my other sterns but during regular game play sometimes randomly it shakes so hard the glass and even bottom of my cabinet rattles. So I went into settings and turned shaker usage to none and I don't feel shaker during regular game play but then randomly the shaker would go off violently. Is there maybe some sort of interference in my game that is triggering shaker to spin hard and violent? I tried swapping shaker from another game into Rush and still same thing.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 210.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Virginia Beach, VA
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 16.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 17,890 posts in this topic. You are on page 257 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/257?hl=pinball-obsessed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.